THE PARTICIPANTS(FULL PLAYERLIST):
Spoiler:
  • Davsto
    wgeurts (Young and Beautiful) -- 1 Prod

• Lycanfire (eddie cane) — 1 Prod
  • Llamarble (DEFCON)
  • Postie (Team Cuddly)
  • Gamma Emerald (Relaxed Nature)
  • Cogito Ergo Sum (God Save the Black Goo)
  • Shadoweh
    Marquis (Make Papa Proud) -- 2 Prods

• Srceenplay
    Tchill13 (Chillplay Bombahskiies) -- 1 Prod

• EddieFenix (Queue Agents)
  • ActionDan (Who is John Galt?) -- 1 Prod
  • northsidegal (Serious Business) -- 1 Prod
  • Thestatusquo (Dandy Irate Hoes brought to you by MATI energy) -- 1 Prod
  • Dunnstral (Backhanded Remarks) -- 1 Prod
  • LicketyQuickety (Spam Squad)
  • Ranmaru,
    Sauce
    momo
    (Sauciety)

VOLUNTEERS STILL POSTING (ALIVE) (6/15):

Spoiler:
  • Davsto
    wgeurts (Young and Beautiful) -- 1 Prod

• Shadoweh
    Marquis (Make Papa Proud) -- 2 Prods

• Thestatusquo (Dandy Irate Hoes brought to you by MATI energy)
  • LicketyQuickety (Spam Squad)
  • Ranmaru,
    Sauce
    momo
    (Sauciety)

VOLUNTEERS NO LONGER POSTING(DEAD):
Spoiler:
  • Srceenplay — Vanilla Townie
  • Llmarble — Vanilla Townie
  • Eddie Fenix — Vanilla Townie
  • Postie — Vanilla townie
  • Cogito Ergo Sum (God Save the Black Goo) -- Mafia Goon
  • northsidegal (Serious Business) -- 1 Prod
  • Dunnstral (Backhanded Remarks)
  • Lycanfire (eddie cane) — 1 Prod --
    Treestumped, died at the end of D4

• ActionDan (Who is John Galt?) -- 1 Prod -- Vanilla Townie
  • Gamma Emerald -- Vanilla Townie

• PEOPLE WHO MESSED UP THE GAME (MODKILLED):
    Spoiler:
    No one, and I aim to keep it that way.

IMPORTANT THINGS (GAME EVENTS):

Spoiler: DAYS 1-4
    DAY ONE:
    DAY TWO:
    DAY THREE:
    DAY FOUR:
    • Still nothing happening

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
    priorVCNumber=2
    url=viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74687
    playerList=wgeurts,Lycanfire,Llamarble,Postie,Gamma Emerald,Cogito Ergo Sum,Marquis, Tchill13,EddieFenix,ActionDan,northsidegal{nsg},Thestatusquo{shea+tsq},Dunnstral,LicketyQuickety,Sauce
    replacementList=wgeurts:Davsto,Sauce:Ranmaru,Tchill13:Srceenplay,Marquis:Shadoweh
    moderatorNames=MathBlade
    dayStartNumbers=0,1296,2075,3535,4315,4379
    color=#8000BF
    cleanDay=true
    deadline=2018-04-09 02:16:00 -4.00
    deadList=Llamarble-1,Postie-2,Lycanfire-3,northsidegal-3,ActionDan-4,Gamma Emerald-5
    voteOverrides=

Code: Select all

[spoiler=Day 1][color=grey][Jan 26, 2018 12:56][/color] [b][color=#FF80FF]Thestatusquo[/color][/b] ~ [b][color=blue]Tchill13[/color][/b][post=513]513[/post][/spoiler]

(Props to Varsoon for where a lot of the formatting and most of the rules come from.)
    Last edited by beeboy on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 am, edited 96 times in total.
    Reason: Adding latest VC to events and incrementing vote counter settings.
    ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support
    Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GAME RULES

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

WHITE FLAG
    Spoiler:
    In this game, if one scum is left alive they instantly surrender.

VANILLA
    Spoiler:
    There are no power roles in this game. Any attempts to submit a day/night action will be ignored, except for the mafia night kill.

AUTOMATED VOTECOUNTER GAME
    Spoiler:
    This game uses an automated vote counter of my own making. While it does try to detect misspellings etc, it is strongly suggested that you use proper tags and validate vote counts because this is a new vote counter. I will also be going through by hand, but please due to the fast time limits don't spam it please.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
    • Please obey all site rules. Mafiascum is amazing.
    • Should any rule conflict with the rules at Rule Link then the Rule Link takes precendence as Ellibereth is our holiest of holiest moderator.
    • If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If you need to talk to me in thread, please bold your question like this so I can locate it better.
    • You may not use hidden, encrypted, or otherwise "hard to read text". Imagine someone colorblind and needing decently sized text to read your posts. If I can't read your post and the vote counter doesn't find it, it didn't happen.
    • Players editing posts is strictly not allowed. If you make a mistake edit by way of post. I will fix broken tags as needed taken into account if the game is going slow enough to do so to help as needed with votes.
    • Please play nice. I'm very particular towards any type of "obvious harrassment" that is against site rules and will act appropriately. Yes that's subjective. If you are concerned, feel free to ask something before you post it.
    • Do not discuss ongoing games at all on this site or others. This is a rule I'm pretty strict about. Again if you're concerned, feel free to ask before you post.
    • Do not copy paste any PM sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay to a certain level. However if you're concerned about a specific case, again please feel free to ask before you post.
    • Using "verifiable" randomization is not allowed. Please do not use dice tags, screenshots of random.org, or any other "verifiable" claim of randomness. Saying you did is fine. Proving an offsite action is not.
    • This list is not exhaustive. If you have a concern other than VCs/wrong information, please PM me. I will intervene as needed. While highly unlikely, I will also change the rules if needed, but the circumstances around doing would be as clear as I can be.
    • Most importantly have fun!
      (Amazing rules stolen from the Amazing Alisae)
    • When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense
      Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
    • Do not make use of external websites as part of the game. If it can't be embedded into a post on the forums, it's not allowed. This includes resources such as Google Documents. You may use such things for your own reference, but never in conjunction with other players not part of your own slot. If you need a private topic to jot down your thoughts in ask for one, and an MathBlade would be happy to provide!
    • Do not threaten to abandon the game or replace out as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
    • Once you ask to replace out you've replaced out. That's it. No take backsies

• If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible. While Alisae and Ellibereth are perfect MathBlade isn't.
    • PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
      In post 11, Ellibereth wrote:This is a clarification on what may or may not come out of your team discord and your team pt's:

You may not copy and paste content that is directed at someone else in the discord or pt (including if said person is unnamed).
      Otherwise, you may copy and paste content that you wrote from your discord or pt but you may make no indication that it came from your discord or your pt.
    • (Revised 1/29/2018 after general announcement) Paraphrasing moderator communication is fine but do not directly quote anything or otherwise suggest how the communication was phrased.
      OLD: Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication that is not publicly quotable for all users.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
    • Each game day will have a 14 day deadline.
    • That being said I do not accept V/LAs longer than 3 days even with any holidays. If you must be V/LA that long, please look for a replacement based on team mafia rules.
    • Prods will come with 48 hours of inactivity, 24 hours to respond. Three prods over the length of the game results in force replacement.
    • Should replacements be needed, it is up to the moderator as to whether or not they will extend deadlines. Please don't ask in game that will have zero impact on whether the deadline is extended.
    • This game uses majority lynching. Take the number of players alive divide by 2, round down and add one. That is how many players are required to be on a wagon for a lynch to occur.
    • Players can no lynch.
    • Mafia have daychat.

Voting:

Spoiler:
    • Voting using vote tags or bold tags is acceptable, just do as you normally would.
    • Bold tag votes do require a Vote: or Vote in the vote.
    • While this does try to detect different "intuitive" things. If your vote is seemingly in the wrong spot, please call it out to me and revote with proper spelling.
    • Yes this is automated but if you intentionally try to "troll" the vote count (like vote ABKndoansdoinfaon when there is no player with any name similar) I will ignore the vote if I can't figure out what it's supposed to be..

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
    • Mafia has day-chat.
    • Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
    • Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.
    [/list][/list][/list]

SAMPLE ROLEPMS:

Spoiler: TOWN
    Vanilla Townie
    You are aligned with
    The Town
    You have the power to vote. You win when there is one mafia left.

Spoiler: MAFIA
    Vanilla Mafia
    You are
    Scum member of your team
    with
    a Player from [team] and a Player from [team]
    You have the power to vote and talk in day chat which can be found at [url*=]here[/url*]. You win when all the town are dead or nothing can stop that from happening. If at the end of any day phase there is only one of you left then you will surrender and town will win.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE COUNTER INSTRUCTIONS

This game includes the ability to generate your own unofficial vote counts, wagon data, and vote JSON.
    Please do not use this until the game starts.
    The vote counter is now operational!
    Please understand this may take a bit if more than 100 pages.

HOW TO GET AN UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Navigate to the following link: http://mafiascumvcp.cpfz2cfvjf.us-west- ... adSettings
    In the first box type: f=127&t=74687
    In the second box type: 0
    Press Scrub Information

HOW TO GET WAGON DATA

Navigate to the following link: http://mafiascumvcp.cpfz2cfvjf.us-west- ... sHistories
    In the third box type true if you want the data sorted a lot of different ways, set it to false if you want just the most common.
    Press Scrub Information

HOW TO GET ALL VOTES IN JSON

Navigate to the following link: http://mafiascumvcp.cpfz2cfvjf.us-west- ... tingsVotes
    Press Scrub Information

HOW TO GET ONE PLAYER'S VOTES IN JSON

Navigate to the following link: http://mafiascumvcp.cpfz2cfvjf.us-west- ... esByPlayer
    In the third box type the player name exactly.
    Press Scrub Information

I CAN'T GET X TO RUN CORRECTLY OR THERE IS AN ERROR

First please check for typos and that you followed the instructions.
    I get an error after trying and I'm sure there's not a typo. Try again in a minute or two.
    I still get an error:
    Go to this URL
    http://mafiascumvoteenvironment.us-west ... 1.svc/Ping
    If you see Ping received, it's most likely something on your end. If you don't then please give me a PM and I will look into it.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pregame is ongoing until approximately 2018-01-21 21:00:00 -8.00.
    Time remaining: (expired on 2018-01-21 21:00:00) for easy reference
    Then the game will begin once I post the first votecount and unlock the thread.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

That thing (the vote counter) is now up and operational!

Optionally, if anyone has any nicknames that they go by that are not reasonably close to their username(handle), please message me privately so I can add it to the settings.

For example, I sometimes go by Pi which is my avatar. It'll just make vote counts easier.

Thanks! Good luck and have fun in a few hours when the game starts!
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Welcome to Team Mafia 2018: White Flag!

The PMs are out, the pregame is over and here we go!

Votecount 1.1

Not Voting (15): wgeurts, Lycanfire, Llamarble, Postie, Gamma Emerald, Cogito Ergo Sum, Marquis, Tchill13, EddieFenix, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, LicketyQuickety, EddieFenix

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

MOD NOTESShould I need to make any notes about replacements or other modly duties other than votecounts, they will be in a box called MOD notes to be easily visible.
    Game events, such as this one, will be edited to the first post as well.
    Vote counts will come at a minimum of twice daily. Once in the morning before work/other activities, and once in the evening after said activities, pacific standard time. I will attempt to do a vote count over my lunch break if possible. Should this get to blitz levels of activity and vote counts are needed more often than that amount, you have a tool to provide you with an unofficial one until I can get to a PC.

FLAVOR
    Throughout the game, when a lynch is achieved and the unlock the night after, I will be posting various Lindsey Stirling videos for flavor.
    These videos were selected before the game began are not meant to indicate anyone's alignment in any way.
    They are just meant for a bit of fun....That being said....

Good luck and have fun!
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.2

Postie(2)
    ~ Llamarble, ActionDan

northsidegal(2)
    ~ Postie, Marquis
    Marquis(1)
    ~ Dunnstral
    Llamarble(1)
    ~ northsidegal

Not Voting (9): wgeurts, Lycanfire, Gamma Emerald, Cogito Ergo Sum, Tchill13, EddieFenix, Thestatusquo, LicketyQuickety, EddieFenix

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESSauce and momo are swapping their respective games.

Votecount 1.3

Marquis(4)
    ~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, Postie, wgeurts

Llamarble(2)
    ~ northsidegal, Cogito Ergo Sum
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Lycanfire
    Postie(1)
    ~ ActionDan
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis

Not Voting (6): Gamma Emerald, Tchill13, EddieFenix, Thestatusquo, LicketyQuickety, Sauce

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.4

Marquis(5)
    ~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, Postie, wgeurts, Gamma Emerald

northsidegal(2)
    ~ Marquis, Thestatusquo
    Llamarble(2)
    wgeurts(1)
    ~ Sauce
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Lycanfire
    Sauce(1)
    ~ LicketyQuickety
    Postie(1)
    ~ ActionDan

Not Voting (2): Tchill13, EddieFenix

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.5

Marquis(5)
    ~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, Postie, wgeurts, Gamma Emerald

Postie(2)
    ~ ActionDan, Tchill13
    northsidegal(2)
    ~ Marquis, Thestatusquo
    Llamarble(2)
    wgeurts(1)
    ~ Sauce
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Lycanfire
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ LicketyQuickety

Not Voting (1): EddieFenix

**Edited to fix color as I like my purple**
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It has been 24 hours since Team Mafia has begun.

It has been 24 years since Math made a shit post.

Correction: It has been 0 seconds since Math made a shit post.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.6

Marquis(4)
    ~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, wgeurts, Gamma Emerald

Postie(2)
    ~ ActionDan, Tchill13
    northsidegal(2)
    ~ Marquis, Thestatusquo
    Llamarble(2)
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ Lycanfire, Sauce
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ LicketyQuickety
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (1): EddieFenix

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.7

Marquis(3)
    ~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, wgeurts

Gamma Emerald(3)
    ~ Thestatusquo, EddieFenix, ActionDan
    Llamarble(2)
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ Lycanfire, Sauce
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Gamma Emerald
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ LicketyQuickety
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.8

Gamma Emerald(3)

Postie(2)
    ~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
    Marquis(2)
    ~ Llamarble, wgeurts
    Llamarble(2)
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ Lycanfire, Sauce
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Gamma Emerald
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ LicketyQuickety
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fix color because I wants my purple
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.9

Gamma Emerald(3)

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ Lycanfire, Sauce, northsidegal
    Tchill13(2)
    ~ LicketyQuickety, Llamarble
    Postie(2)
    ~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
    Marquis(2)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Gamma Emerald
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #361 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.10

Marquis(3)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety

Gamma Emerald(3)
    Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    Postie(2)
    ~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Gamma Emerald
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ Llamarble
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9, Ellibereth wrote:Transcend has broken the rule against copy and pasting from PT's/Discords.

The consequences are as follows:

1) Team eddie cane was given the options to either replace Transcend, or to swap skirt skirt (the author of the copy and pasted post) and Transcend.

2) Team eddie cane has chosen to swap the two players.

3) This counts as Team eddie cane's player swap.

4) For the purposes of tiebreaks this swap counts as an organizer-assisted replacement.

Any future instances of similar rule-breaking will be dealt with harshly. Please read all the rules and pm me if you have questions about them or this judgement in particular.
    Please note this reminder of the rules. Vote count coming later tonight.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.11

Marquis(4)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety, Llamarble

Gamma Emerald(3)
    Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    Postie(2)
    ~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Gamma Emerald
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #414 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.11

Marquis(3)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    Tchill13(2)
    ~ Llamarble, Thestatusquo
    Postie(2)
    ~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

MOD NOTESLycanfire is being prodded. The user has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.12

Marquis(4)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety, Dunnstral

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    Tchill13(2)
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #461 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.13

Marquis(4)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety, Dunnstral

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    Tchill13(2)
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #478 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.14

Tchill13(4)
    ~ Llamarble, Thestatusquo, LicketyQuickety, Sauce

Marquis(3)
    ~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ Lycanfire, northsidegal
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

MOD Noteswguerts is being prodded. The user has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 513, Thestatusquo wrote:
    In post 513, RyanNdgb wrote:Join http://www.GBmafia.com today it's a great online rpg mafia website its just opemed.
    VOTE: RyanNdgb
    I have overrides for shit like this where it’s clearly not an intended vote but I won’t be home until tonight to enter it in. Just don’t abuse it as typing in votes by hand is annoying as it isn’t a nickname for a player so it isn’t as easy as a nickname.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #544 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 513, Thestatusquo wrote:
    In post 513, RyanNdgb wrote:Join http://www.GBmafia.com today it's a great online rpg mafia website its just opemed.
    VOTE: RyanNdgb
    This vote is set to Tchill in the override settings as to not create issues. Just calling it out so that way when someone pulls data it will be accurate.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #545 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.15

Marquis(3)

Thestatusquo(2)
    ~ LicketyQuickety, Sauce
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ Thestatusquo
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Llamarble
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #546 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESwgeurts has approximately 12 hours to make a content post or be force replaced. This is longer than expected as my original prod was delayed by the flu.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #566 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.16

Marquis(3)

Thestatusquo(2)
    ~ LicketyQuickety, Sauce
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ Thestatusquo
    Postie(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Llamarble
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~ ActionDan
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie

Not Voting (2): Gamma Emerald, EddieFenix

MOD NOTESwgeurts is being force replaced due to inactivity. The team has until after I finish work today (around 9 hours from now at most) to find the replacement and communicate such with me (both the player replacing in and the team must agree) else I will begin looking and it will count as moderator assisted.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fix a tag
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.17

Marquis(3)
    ~ Davsto, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral

Thestatusquo(2)
    ~ LicketyQuickety, Sauce
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    Tchill13(1)
    ~ Thestatusquo
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ Llamarble
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~ ActionDan
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie
    Davsto(1)
    ~ Tchill13

MOD NOTESDavsto replaces wgeurts! Will update first post after work.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #604 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.18

Tchill13(4)
    ~ Thestatusquo, northsidegal, LicketyQuickety, Llamarble

Marquis(3)
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Sauce
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~ ActionDan
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie
    Davsto(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~ Lycanfire

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #619 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.19

Tchill13(4)
    ~ Thestatusquo, northsidegal, LicketyQuickety, Llamarble

Marquis(3)
    northsidegal(1)
    ~ Marquis
    Llamarble(1)
    ~ Sauce
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~ ActionDan
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~ Postie
    Davsto(1)
    ~ Tchill13
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~ Lycanfire

MOD NOTESSorry for two VCs on the same page but I really need to get out a prod to Marquis here.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #635 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.20

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (2): ,

MOD NOTESProdding ActionDan. ActionDan has 24 hours to make a content post.

Added Links to votes for easier finding of votes.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #659 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.21

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (3): , ,

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have locked the thread until I have time to respond to some concerns brought up.

Apologies to all.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 667, Sauce wrote:Aaaand our only scum slot is dead. I can tell you why I requested the swtch now and how the role distribution came about.

I didn't want to take it at first because I didn't have any theme nor scum game experience on this site, but I had lost two games as town.
    Nevertheless the main reason for it was because I didn't want our most experienced team member Almost50 to take it, and be distracted by the role madness and scum chat. Our primary directive was to be scumhunting and I figured we needed him never to abandon that mindset throughout the course of the tournament.

Toranaga wanted a town role and said Cheeky would be good as scum, but the only reason in favor of placing her there that she invoked was that nobody would expect it, so I spoke out against that course of action, because a 1 to 4 scum to town role ratio does not warrant our strategy to be rooted in deception.

When I sent in the PM to Ellibereth (late) everyone seemed to be content about their games except me. I still wanted the open game but I wouldn't have requested the switch if Alisae hadn't ignored my request to edit the scum PT, and hadn't simply referred me to the OP after I had asked him specific role-related questions.
    This coupled with the fact that I was slightly irritated by momo's aggressive claiming of the open game sums up the reasons for the switch.
    We now have absolutely no reason to lie to anyone regarding anything related to the championship, except who his partners are.
    Post 667 breaks the following rules:

From Team Mafia
    Players are only allowed to talk about mod-confirmed things from other ongoing Team Mafia games.

From My Ruleset:
    Do not discuss ongoing games at all on this site or others. This is a rule I'm pretty strict about. Again if you're concerned, feel free to ask before you post.

And the prior warnings from Penguin Power:

As a general reminder, please do not discuss ongoing games.

To this end, we are force replacing Sauce.

If you have issues with this please contact me or Ellibereth. The mods neither confirm nor deny whether anything in that post is true or a lie, only that it breaks the rules and therefore the action was taken.

I am adding the appropriate amount of time for thread lock back to the deadline momentarily.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #691 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.22

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (4): , , ,

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-05 21:00:00)

One day was added to the deadline to account for the thread being locked.
    ActionDan's prod timer is reset due to the thread being locked.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #694 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 693, LicketyQuickety wrote:Chills last post was over 2 days ago.
    The thread was locked.

I gave everyone an extra day because of it.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #704 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.23

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

As a note prod timers were extended due to the lock but I will be checking them after work today.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #731 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.24

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ , Cogito Ergo Sum
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~

Not Voting (3): ,

MOD NOTESRanmaru replaces Sauce.
    Checks for prods etc coming late tonight.

**This vote count was edited to capture Cogito Ergo Sum’s Unvote/Vote**
    Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Reason: Edited to fix votecount
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #733 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops ran VC before that post fixing.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #734 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

VC has been fixed. :)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #756 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.25

Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Llamarble(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~

MOD NOTESProdding TChill13. He has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #827 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.26

Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ ,
    EddieFenix(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #900 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESSrceenplay and Tchill13 are swapping their respective games.

Votecount 1.27

Gamma Emerald(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #980 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.28

LicketyQuickety(3)
    ~ , ,
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~

Not Voting (5): , , , ,

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1052 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.29

LicketyQuickety(3)
    ~ , ,
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1143 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.30

LicketyQuickety(3)
    ~ , ,
    Gamma Emerald(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1292 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.31

-- HAMMER
    Postie(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    EddieFenix(1)
    ~

MOD NOTESIt seems there is a hammer according to my tool. I will be home to verify in 30 minutes-1 hour.

If it is indeed hammer I will PM saying it is night start and put the appropriate flip.

If it isn’t I will refund time accordingly.

For now locking the thread.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1293 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESSrceenplay was lynched. He was a
    Vanilla Townie

Night will last 48 hours as per the Rules Link.
    (expired on 2018-02-04 23:14:52)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1294 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

DAILY WAGON DATA

WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
    Spoiler: Day 1
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    EddieFenix (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Llamarble (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~ ()
    EddieFenix (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~

LicketyQuickety (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~ ()

Marquis (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()

Srceenplay (6)
    ~
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~

Srceenplay (7)
    ~
    Srceenplay (7)
    ~

Srceenplay (8)
    ~
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1295 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Flavor
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1296 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESNight has ended. Processing night.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fixing tag
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1297 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.1

Not Voting (13): Davsto, Lycanfire, Postie, Gamma Emerald, Cogito Ergo Sum, Marquis, EddieFenix, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, LicketyQuickety, Ranmaru

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-18 19:30:00)

MOD NOTESLlamarble was killed overnight. He was a
    Vanilla Townie

FLAVOR
    Last edited by MathBlade on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Adding flavor.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1370 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.2

LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    EddieFenix(2)
    ~ ,
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (6): Cogito Ergo Sum, Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1446 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.3

Marquis(3)
    ~ , ,
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (4): Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Dunnstral

MOD NOTESHad to skim if I missed something let me know. Long as fuck days at work.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1471 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.4

Marquis(3)
    ~ , ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (3): ActionDan, northsidegal, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1551 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.5

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (4): , ActionDan, northsidegal, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1564 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESSince a majority of posting seems to be occurring around midnight my time, Alisae might step in and do a VC if e can and is awake since I can’t be awake at that time. E may or may not use the vote counter tool just wanting to let everyone know.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1577 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.6

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1625 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.7

LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1678 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.8

Thestatusquo(1)
    ~
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~
    Postie(1)
    ~
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (3): ActionDan, northsidegal, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1685 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

The recent conversation is out of bounds.

Please do not discuss other ongoing games and hypothesizing/pretending to hypothesize who is and is not scum in this game because of it.

Please also do not discuss what moderator actions should or should not take place or comment on this post or similar posts

Please treat this game as a self contained unit as much as possible.

A moderator conversation is in progress. If the above direction is not/cannot be heeded the thread will be closed.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.9

LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (2): northsidegal, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1797 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.10

LicketyQuickety(3)
    ~ , ,
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~
    Davsto(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (2): northsidegal, Dunnstral

Sorry for the delay had a lot of work stuff.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1828 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=9951401&user_select%5B% ... 4#p9951401

MOD NOTESThis rule change is taking place immediately.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1829 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.11

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (1): northsidegal

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1848 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESEddie Fenix and Action Dan are being prodded.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1853 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1848, MathBlade wrote:
    MOD NOTESEddie Fenix and Action Dan are being prodded.
    Correction I missed Eddie's VLA. They have 48 hours to make a content post or be prodded.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1879 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NotesProdding northsidegal and Marquis.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1880 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.12

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #1990 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.13

Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ ,
    northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.14

-- HAMMER
    Dunnstral(3)
    ~ , ,
    Marquis(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~

Not Voting (0):

MOD NOTESWill do day end wagon data and flavor stuff tonight when not dealing with the flu.

For now, night starts and lasts for 48 hours.

Night ends in (expired on 2018-02-16 11:04:39)

Eddie Felix was a
    Vanilla Townie
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2073 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    EddieFenix (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Llamarble (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~ ()
    EddieFenix (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~

LicketyQuickety (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~ ()

Marquis (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()

Srceenplay (6)
    ~
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~

Srceenplay (7)
    ~
    Srceenplay (7)
    ~

Srceenplay (8)
    ~
    Spoiler: Day 2
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    EddieFenix (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~

Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    EddieFenix (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()

Dunnstral (3)
    ~
    EddieFenix (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~

EddieFenix (4)
    ~
    EddieFenix (4)
    ~ ()

EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~ ()

EddieFenix (6)
    ~
    EddieFenix (6)
    ~

EddieFenix (7)
    ~
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2074 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FLAVOR
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2075 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Night has ended. Processing night now.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2076 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (11): Davsto, Lycanfire, Gamma Emerald, Cogito Ergo Sum, Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, LicketyQuickety, Ranmaru

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-02 07:15:00)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2077 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Postie died. They were a
    Vanilla Townie
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2208 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.2

Ranmaru(1)
    ~

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    Marquis(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~

Not Voting (7): Davsto, Lycanfire, Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2282 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.3

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (6): Davsto, Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral

Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Bad numbering
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2308 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.4

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (6): Davsto, Marquis, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2345 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.5

northsidegal(1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum(1)
    ~

Not Voting (4): Davsto, Marquis, northsidegal, Thestatusquo

MOD NOTESUpdating first post here. Sorry I'm behind on that.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Editing vote count number
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2346 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESFirst post is now up to date. If you feel I'm missing something or want something added to it please let me know.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2383 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.6

Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ ,
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ ,

Not Voting (3): Davsto, Marquis, northsidegal

Pedit will edit in TSQ’s vote

Edit done!
    Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Reason: Edit in a vote that happened as I was posting.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2385 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Edit done.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2505 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Insert VC later if needed.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2515 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.7

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ ,
    Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
    ~ ,
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~

Not Voting (2): Marquis, northsidegal

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2554 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.8

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ , ,
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ ,
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~

Not Voting (0):

And in other news I added much needed speed enhancements to the tool and found the main bottleneck. Down to 37 seconds to process the whole game.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2576 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.9

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ , ,
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ ,
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2719 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.10

Cogito Ergo Sum(4)
    ~ (28), (16), (36), (165)
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (16), (22)

Not Voting (1): (10)

Performed 15 calls in 22 seconds. With an average of 1.47973333333333 seconds per call.

MOD NOTESAdded posts per day in parenthesis and added something that looks up whether people need prods. Will deploy update later today.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2781 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.11

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ (33), (17), (39)
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (29), (22)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (200)

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2923 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.12

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ (33), (18), (60)

Marquis(2)
    ~ (22), (66)
    Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (30), (23)
    northsidegal(2)
    ~ (91) ,(248)
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ (231)

MOD NOTESThestatusquo and Dunnstral are being prodded.

Edited to fix Ranmaru's vote.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #2924 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESAdded NSG to nicknames for northsidegal so vote now gets picked up by the system.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3080 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.13

Dunnstral(3)
    ~ (42), (23), (250)

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ (33), (19), (86)
    northsidegal(2)
    ~ (281), (97)
    Marquis(1)
    ~ (25)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (120)

Not Voting (1): (11)

Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fixing Vote Count Number
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3137 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.14

Dunnstral(3)
    ~ (52), (256), (112)

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
    ~ (35), (19), (87)
    ActionDan(2)
    ~ (122), (297)
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (25)
    Marquis(1)
    ~ (27)

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3186 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.15

Cogito Ergo Sum(5)
    ~ (35), (19), (102), (263), (128)

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (55), (112)
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (25)
    Marquis(1)
    ~ (31)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (306)

Last edited by MathBlade on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fixing tags
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3267 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.16

Cogito Ergo Sum(5)
    ~ (41), (21), (105), (272), (117)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (26)
    Marquis(1)
    ~ (50)
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~ (57)

Not Voting (3): (140), (11), (331)

MOD REMINDERSDunnstral needs a prod. The last post was at: 2/26/2018 3:45:00 PM which was 2 days 9 hours 34 minutes 0 seconds ago.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3268 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESDunnstral is receiving his second prod. Should he receive another he will be force replaced instead of being prodded.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3314 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.17

Cogito Ergo Sum(5)
    ~ (55), (21), (105), (273), (118)

Thestatusquo(3)
    ~ (350), (13), (58)
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (26)
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~ (57)

Not Voting (1): (140)

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3530 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.18

Cogito Ergo Sum(6)
    ~ (58), (26), (120), (306), (172), (174)
    -- HAMMER
    Thestatusquo(3)
    ~ (409), (14), (62)
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (26)
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~ (63)

Not Voting (0):

MOD NOTESCogito Ergo Sum was a
    Mafia Goon

Night starts now and ends in
    (expired on 2018-03-04 02:00:36)

(expired on 2018-03-05 02:00:36) new timer for night.
    Flavor and daily wagon data tomorrow after work.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Adding new night timer
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3531 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    EddieFenix (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Llamarble (1)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~ ()
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (1)
    ~ ()
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~ ()
    EddieFenix (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~ ()
    Gamma Emerald (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~ ()
    Llamarble (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Postie (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Srceenplay (2)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (3)
    ~

LicketyQuickety (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~
    Srceenplay (4)
    ~ ()

Marquis (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (5)
    ~ ()

Srceenplay (6)
    ~
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~ ()
    Srceenplay (6)
    ~

Srceenplay (7)
    ~
    Srceenplay (7)
    ~

Srceenplay (8)
    ~
    Spoiler: Day 2
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Davsto (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    EddieFenix (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    Postie (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~

Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    EddieFenix (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()

Dunnstral (3)
    ~
    EddieFenix (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~

EddieFenix (4)
    ~
    EddieFenix (4)
    ~ ()

EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~
    EddieFenix (5)
    ~ ()

EddieFenix (6)
    ~
    EddieFenix (6)
    ~

EddieFenix (7)
    ~
    Spoiler: Day 3
    ActionDan (1)
    ~
    ActionDan (1)
    ~ ()
    Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    Gamma Emerald (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    Marquis (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~
    northsidegal (1)
    ~ ()
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~

ActionDan (2)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (2)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (2)
    ~
    northsidegal (2)
    ~ ()
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
    ~
    Dunnstral (3)
    ~
    Dunnstral (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (3)
    ~
    Marquis (3)
    ~ ()
    northsidegal (3)
    ~
    northsidegal (3)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (3)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (4)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (4)
    ~
    Dunnstral (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~
    Marquis (4)
    ~ ()
    Marquis (4)
    ~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (5)
    ~
    Cogito Ergo Sum (5)
    ~
    Marquis (5)
    ~
    Marquis (5)
    ~

Cogito Ergo Sum (6)
    ~
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3532 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESShadoweh replaces Marquis.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3533 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

During the night, Transcend, after getting banned, posted his teams alignments for all unflipped slots in another game topic using an alt account that hadn’t been banned yet. Since at least one other player in the Team Mafia saw the roles, the integrity of his teams slots has been irrevocably compromised.

As a consequence, Lycanfire, who through no issue of his own, will be converted into a tree stump for the night and next day phase and will be modkilled at the end of the next day phase. He was
    Spoiler:
    Vanilla Townie

Lycanfire, nor his team, will be penalized for the modkills, nor will the slots be converted into neutral survivors.

The vote counter is going to "kill" Lycanfire tonight. Lycanfire is NOT dead but is a treestump. However treestump isn't something the vote counter was designed to do, so Lycanfire "dying" in the vote counter preserves the ability to use the vote counter. Since Lycanfire will not be able to vote.

DO NOT discuss this in thread.
    Night will be extended an additional 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding about this unfortunate situation.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3534 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The new timer has been added for the night
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3535 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting (8): Davsto(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Shadoweh(0), ActionDan(0), Thestatusquo(0), Dunnstral(0), LicketyQuickety(0), Ranmaru(0)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-19 04:22:42)

MOD NOTESnorthsidegal has died. She was a
    vanilla townie
    Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Forgot replacement in settings
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3581 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.2

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (4), (10)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (8)

Not Voting (5): Gamma Emerald(2), Shadoweh(3), Thestatusquo(4), Dunnstral(2), Ranmaru(3)

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3601 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.3

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (4), (16)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (9)

Not Voting (5): Gamma Emerald(7), Shadoweh(7), Thestatusquo(4), Dunnstral(2), Ranmaru(4)

MOD NOTESSpeed issues again.
    I am aware of some latency in the requests.
    Amazon did something to the box that I can’t check until I get home but it seems faster now. Down to 109.
    It’s been something I am looking into.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3648 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.4

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (19), (16)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (14)

Not Voting (5): Gamma Emerald(16), Shadoweh(10), (8), Thestatusquo(12), Dunnstral(3)

Sorry for the delayed VC was in doctor’s office all day today.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3674 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.5

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (24), (16)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (15)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (8)

Not Voting (4): Gamma Emerald(18), Shadoweh(12), (9), Thestatusquo(12)

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3702 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.6

Dunnstral(2)
    ~ (29), (20)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (17)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (9)

Not Voting (4): Gamma Emerald(23), Shadoweh(16), (10), Thestatusquo(15)

Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Fixing VC # because Math can't count
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3785 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.7

LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ (37)

Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (18)
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~ (53)
    ActionDan(1)
    ~ (13)

Not Voting (4): Shadoweh(20), (17), Thestatusquo(18), (30)

Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Edited to fix a failed vote detection
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3791 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3731, Gamma Emerald wrote:
    In post 3730, Lycanfire wrote:
    In post 3729, Gamma Emerald wrote:
    In post 3728, LicketyQuickety wrote:Tell you what, Lycan. If Dan ends up voting someone else besides Dunn, I'll vote Dan.
    Horrible. If Dan is town it strongarms him into voted Dunn. If Dan is scum with LQ Dan can just not vote anywhere else.
    Is Dan scum?
    Possibly?
    Anyway this assumes Dunn to be town but I'm still thinking I should
    VOTE: LickityQuickety
    Automated vote counter didn’t pick this one up correctly.

Editing the prior VoteCount by hand until I can figure out why later tonight.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3825 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3824, Lycanfire wrote:
    @Mod:
    Is voting for a draw a valid choice?
    Voting for a draw, no. However, if you want to go for a draw that is your choice.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3883 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote count coming tomorrow morning. Had a killer bday party and I am not doing a VC sleepy guys.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3886 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.8

Ranmaru(2)
    ~ (18) ,Thestatusquo
    Dunnstral(1)
    ~ (53)
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ Ranmaru

Not Voting (4): Shadoweh(20), (17), Gamma Emerald, Dunnstral

Did a quick VC by hand since I am not near my local yet.
    Last edited by MathBlade on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Adding in Thestatusquo’s vote
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3888 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

And this is why I automate.

Fixed.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #3931 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.9

Ranmaru(2)
    ~ (20), (54)

LicketyQuickety(2)
    ~ (17), (30)
    ActionDan(2)
    ~ (63), (79)
    Thestatusquo(1)
    ~ (48)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (21)

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4007 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.10

LicketyQuickety(3)
    ~ (17), (30), Ranmaru
    Ranmaru(2)
    ~ (20), (54)[/i]
    ActionDan(2)
    ~ (63), (79)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (21)

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4154 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.11

Thestatusquo(4)
    ~ (33), (116), (89), (107)

Ranmaru(2)
    ~ (30), (81)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (34)
    LicketyQuickety(1)
    ~ (39)

Not Voting (0):

MOD NOTESI will do my best to be available at deadline however it's in the wee hours for me.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4209 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.12

Thestatusquo(3)
    ~ (35), (124), (89)

Dunnstral(3)
    ~ (101), (41), (111)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (40)
    Ranmaru(1)
    ~ (30)

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4303 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.13

Dunnstral(4)
    ~ (129), (42), (124), (35)

Thestatusquo(3)
    ~ (54), (144), (89)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (46)

Not Voting (0):

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4313 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.14

Dunnstral(5)
    ~ (129), (42), (124), (36), (146)
    -- HAMMER
    Thestatusquo(2)
    ~ (56), (89)
    Shadoweh(1)
    ~ (46)

Not Voting (0):

MOD NOTESDunnstral was a
    Vanilla Townie

Other stuff to come when it's not 1:30 AM
    Night will last 48 hours at least, although it may be slightly extended to not have flip at a weird hour but actions must be submitted if any by the end of the countdown.
    (expired on 2018-03-21 04:24:57)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4314 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESLycanfire is now dead. As per the original post.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4315 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Day 4
    ActionDan (1)
    ~
    ActionDan (1)
    ~
    ActionDan (1)
    ~ ()
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~ ()
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    Dunnstral (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (1)
    ~ ()
    Ranmaru (1)
    ~
    Shadoweh (1)
    ~
    Shadoweh (1)
    ~
    Shadoweh (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (1)
    ~

ActionDan (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    Dunnstral (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~ ()
    LicketyQuickety (2)
    ~ ()
    Ranmaru (2)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (2)
    ~ ()

Dunnstral (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (3)
    ~
    Ranmaru (3)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (3)
    ~

Dunnstral (4)
    ~
    LicketyQuickety (4)
    ~
    Thestatusquo (4)
    ~

Dunnstral (5)
    ~
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4316 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 5.1

Not Voting (6): Davsto(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Shadoweh(0), Thestatusquo(0), LicketyQuickety(0), Ranmaru(0)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-04 04:41:07)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4317 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESAction Dan was a
    Vanilla Townie
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4357 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 5.2

No Lynch(1)
    ~ (6)

Not Voting (5): Davsto(2), Gamma Emerald(5), Shadoweh(1), Thestatusquo(14), Ranmaru(11)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4364 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4358, Davsto wrote:
    In post 4341, Thestatusquo wrote:Why did you vote for ranmaru all day and then switch to dunn reluctantly if many of your reasons for voting ranmaru were based on Dunn being scum together???

This doesn't really ring true to me.

Am I losing my mind?
    To a certain extent it was a silly matter of pride - to me, a Ran lynch was much more satisfying to end the game on than a Dun lynch. Plus there were a couple of Ran things (e.g. his CES defence) that were independent of Dun, and with Ran being a higher volume poster it meant my read was more confident since there was more to go off. My Dun vote wasn't an "ugh I guess I'll vote this to prevent nolynch", it was "my preferred scumlynch isn't an option so I'll go for this slightly less preferred (but still likely scum) lynch".
    In post 4355, Ranmaru wrote:Davsto: Who do you think is scum today?
    Genuinely? Not a fucking clue. One of my main two scumreads flipped town (Dun), my other main one I now have doubts enough that I don't wish to lynch (you), and one of my people who I was going to look at harder today has also flipped town (AD). I've been left in... quite the predicament, because honestly I've weakened on my shadoweh scumread now so I literally think that all four of GE/LQ/TSQ/Shadoweh could potentially be scum.

Honestly I'm up for a nolynch too because literally any death would be useful to me (except my own but that could still help the gamestate). I was doubting it because it does mean we have to get the entire town voting scum tomorrow to win (since scum won't bus to lynch) but I'm so stuck on reads it'd be helpful. Not gonna vote yet because I don't know how many it takes to nolynch.

@mod - How many does it take to nolynch? Is it the number of players it takes to lynch (i.e. 4) or is it a number of players such that a lynch cannot be reached with the remained (i.e. 3)?
    It takes 4 to no lynch and end the day early.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4378 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 5.3

No Lynch(4)
    ~ (7), (18), (4), (11)
    -- HAMMER

Not Voting (2): Shadoweh(2), Ranmaru(16)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-03-26 01:46:08) until Day Six.

It is now night five.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4379 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Day 5
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4380 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.1

Not Voting (5): Davsto(0), Shadoweh(0), Thestatusquo(0), LicketyQuickety(0), Ranmaru(0)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-09 02:16:00)
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4381 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mod notesGamma emerald has died. They were a
    Vanilla Townie

Sorry was doing flip super late and thought I did this.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4400 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.2

Not Voting (5): Davsto, Shadoweh, Thestatusquo, LicketyQuickety, Ranmaru

Last edited by MathBlade on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Didn't need the bump
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4433 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESThestatusquo has been prodded
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4443 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.3

LicketyQuickety(1): Shadoweh
    Shadoweh(1): LicketyQuickety

Not Voting (3): Davsto, Thestatusquo, Ranmaru

Please excuse the by hand VC I am at work and MS was having issues this morning.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4465 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESDavsto has been prodded.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4475 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.4

Shadoweh(2): LicketyQuickety,Ranmaru
    Ranmaru(1):Thestatusquo

Not Voting (1): Davsto

Edited to fix votes
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4486 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4475, MathBlade wrote:
    Votecount 6.4

LicketyQuickety(2): Shadoweh,Ranmaru
    Shadoweh(1): LicketyQuickety

Edited to fix votes
    This vote count was edited to be fixed properly and summarily all VCs following will be fixed in a moment as well sorry yall
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4488 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4487, Davsto wrote:that's not right either sorry
    Once more with feeling sorry been up for like a long ass time straight now
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4489 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4488, MathBlade wrote:
    In post 4487, Davsto wrote:that's not right either sorry
    Once more with feeling sorry been up for like a long ass time straight now
    There we go should be fixed now. *sigh*
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4500 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.5

Shadoweh(2): LicketyQuickety,Ranmaru

GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4509 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.6

Shadoweh(2): LicketyQuickety,Ranmaru,Davsto

That’s a lynch folks!

The game is over....
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4510 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Shadoweh flip

Spoiler: Shadoweh flip here

Spoiler: Is it here?
    Ellibereth is out this weekend and wants to do game end/ announcements on Monday. So this is a deliberate stall to put in some anticipation for everyone else
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4511 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Shadoweh was
    Mafia Goon

With that the town has won!

I will do moderator thoughts etc after work. Thank you everyone for playing.

Scum team has 48 hours to let me know if any redactions and/or a desire not to release.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4516 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4513, Gamma Emerald wrote:who was the other mafia
    CES
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4524 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thestatusquo @Gamma
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4525 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4519, Ranmaru wrote:Can we see the dead thread now? I wanna see what people said.
    I can’t grant access and even if I could it would be a freaking nightmare to grant it to everyone before I left for work. Pretty sure Ellibereth or someone will get this when they do Team Mafia announcements.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4538 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh I was kinda miffed by it. :/ Definitely did not choose to run an open to avoid doing work. If I thought that I wouldn’t have modded in the first place.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade
    MathBlade
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    MathBlade
    He/Him
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

Post Post #4544 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So lots of things happened during this game. A majority of which I think Ellibereth and I will end up discussing in the joint thread.

Anything not addressed in the group response I will put here, but mainly there was well....a lot of chaos for the most part unfortunately.

But for now, thank you for playing everyone. Overall except for a minor hiccup it was a pretty good validation of the system and the fact Lickety Quickety could use it rather well without guidance shows that overall that part went well.

Apologies for lack of flavor towards the end. I had it all planned out I just well...wasn't sure who was interested in it. At first this kicked off well but then as interest faded I thought it would be spammy.

Scum PT

For now I will leave that here if anyone wishes to see it.
    GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”