Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1361 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth, what does your flavour suggest?
/quick posting before going out.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1364 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:I think I'm 50/50 nonkilling (nothing in there about hurting anyone, but I could be wrong), but I havent the foggiest notion if I'm weak or not.
Do you hold any item?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1366 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 am

Post by populartajo »

StrangerCoug wrote:
populartajo wrote:Coug, Im asking Mirth how she knows she isnt a weak doctor. How does she know she isnt a killing doctor. In summary, what role she thinks she is.
And she answered your question before you even asked it, and she's just said it again. She has absolutely no clue.
Pardon the insult. Im talking with the owner of the circus not with the beasts.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1368 (isolation #203) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Okay.
Coug and farside, do you have an item in your vanilla roles?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1376 (isolation #204) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:So how could this situation not be auto-lose for scum? If Crazy is a scum thief, steals a cops' bulletproofness, mirth doesn't protect the right one or fails and the NK goes through.

Then we start tomorrow with 1 dead cop... who are virtually all but confirmed now so guess what, our odds didn't improve AT ALL.
Well if a cop is dead tomorrow then its pretty obvious that Crazy stole that bulletproof vest you have and that he is scum. We lynch him win another day of investigations and such.
Think in another bad scenario and Ill tell you what we are going to do tomorrow. In all cases, we STILL have more chances to win than today. And in all possible bad cases, we would at least have a result from a cop (guilty or innocent), that pretty much gives us more advantage than today.
Corv, READ THIS, we have ideas, we have suspicions BUT we dont have certainty someone is 100% scum. If we lynch Crazy or whoever and for some reason and that person isnt scum, then WE LOSE.
If we no lynch, then we DONT LOSE and we COULD have more information than now, increasing our odds of winning this game. Ive already proven that there is no more than 1 NK and you are in the same line of thought about Mirth and her not being a killing doc. So, what could possibly go wrong?
Im not saying we end this day right now. We could keep asking questions, attacking, defending, etc. Im saying that it would be ext retarded to lynch someone we ARENT sure is scum instead of maximizing our odds tomorrow. Even Korlash has admitted that he could be wrong about Crazy and that he could support a no lynch that isnt a bad option if we dont have ENOUGH degree of certainty someone is scum.
And I think you are reading too much into SG flavor. She is esentially confirmed miller since of both Corpo and SG, she was always the most prob real one for reasons in D1. I would like that you reread more about farside and StrangerCoug and tell me what do you think of them.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1380 (isolation #205) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:Thing is, if we NL we could potentially lose (somehow?) and tommorow we would have to lynch, and if we get it wrong it's over. I guess, NL is a better possibility then mislynching today and losing. :/
Finally someone listens to what Im saying.
Thats why I love you. <3 Thx for this.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1382 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Thing is, if we NL we could potentially lose (somehow?) and tommorow we would have to lynch, and if we get it wrong it's over. I guess, NL is a better possibility then mislynching today and losing. :/
Finally someone listens to what Im saying.
Thats why I love you. <3 Thx for this.
I love you too. <3 You know, the more I play with you, the less crazy/better player you seem.

The only thing I'm wary about is Crazy. I mean, sure, maybe he isn't lying about his role. Doesn't mean he's town. Maybe he's the anti-death miller role to counterbalance it for scum. (Even though three millers is kinda sucky.)
You may have a point.
But there is something that doesnt fit. He says he steals items but farside and Coug have no items. Mirth, if we believe her as a power role, says that she even as a doctor doesnt have one. What item could Crazy steal of them? SG, do you have an item?
Taking also in count that Crazy is posting in the site and not here.
Mod, prod Crazy plz.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1394 (isolation #207) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Getting two cop results tonight that you and Pop might just blow off as paranoid/naive, I see that as a negative.
Thats one of the advatanges of no lynching, ironically. We could somehow prove what kind of cops you are.
Korlash wrote:*Gasp* NO WAI! I HAD NO IDEA! But you and pop think we're worthless cops so what do you care?
Why the fuck do you generalize? I never said you were worthless cops. You could be, (how do you know?) but that, again is another advantage of having another night. We indeed have more informations.
This Crazy and Korlash thing is again more meh from both. I agree with some points Korlash and Crazy make but disagree again with both in others. Fighting with Korlash is fightling against a wall. He always HAS to be right even if he makes retarded comments like comparing his gambit with the lie SC made here.
The only thing that worries me is that Crazy is following me too much for my taste. All his points are extremely similar to the ones Ive made at some point of the game.
There are also late inconsistencies in his claim. (claiming flavour this late, inconsistency in the items stuff, the paranoid stuff). I must admit people repeating and repeating the same thing over and over again can also influence my mind.
But in the other hand, I really liked some posts D1 and I just keep thinking that scum wouldn't confirm 4 players in D1. They just dont. I really dont know what to make of him cuz if I say something good about him then its obvious scum (reagardless of Crazy's alignment) are going to attach me to him. If I say something bad Korlash is going to come up with some idiotic bussing theory that only makes sense in his closed box he calls reasoning.
Korlash wrote:And yet, up until now you have been pushing we lynch people with innocent cop investigations on them... you didn't seem to interested in the fact we might lose then...
That was before I noted we were 8 alive.
Korlash wrote:You haven't proven jack. The mod herself disproves your evidence. The more you push this the more I'm liking the crazy lynch...
Do you read what I post? FL didnt care about the method of death. Therefore its PRETTY safe to assume that we are only facing 1 NK for night.
Korlash wrote:Really? I thought Corp was the more real one. Wasn't he the first to claim his flavor?
I posted this some time ago.
tajo wrote:It seems improbable to me that Juls as scum would have outed herself to counterclaim me that early. Too much unnecessary attention for little benefit. With the little we know about her it also seems improbable that she could have crafted a gambit of that size. Again for little benefit.
Finally I believe she thought that I was lying with the flavour thing and really thought that he had catched scum. We know now that she had a different interpretation of flavour than the majority of us.
In the other hand, ManaKu can have had the time to prepare a miller gambit but I also partially doubt that she is also scum for the first reasons cited above.
Korlash, THINK FOR A SECOND. We lose if we lynch wrong today. We dont lose if we vote no lynch and wake up tomorrow. Tell me HOW CAN WE LOSE TODAY IF WE NO LYNCH?
If Crazy is alive tomorrow and we are in the SAME situation than today then consider my vote to be first in his death wagon. But think about the probs of town winning that INCREASE if we have another night of investigations or if scum decides a kill. Cops cant be NKed. Only one can be roleblocked, with the safe assumption that there is a RB. We have at least one vital piece of information, specially when we arent sure you are insane and Corv is sane. A simple investigation CAN change many things.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1395 (isolation #208) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hooray. I just realized how I can prove that we only have 1 NK in this game.
FL wrote:7) If someone has a night action and fails to send it in before night ends, they will take a randomized night action
THEORY OF 2 NKS : OUT.
THEORY OF MIRTH BEING A WEAK DOC : Mirth shouldnt protect anyone. : OUT.
Anything else why you are scared to vote no lynch?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1399 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 am

Post by populartajo »

Kor wrote:Ha ha ha... I love that look on his face when he thinks he's proved something! ha ha ha... priceless... ahhh... Do it again!
Prove there are 2 NKs and prove how the evidences in this game point to that happening. NAO. All points to just being 1 NK. Flavor, night actions and killing methods.
Kor wrote:you can prove all you want that no lynching is safe and the worst thing we do is lose a cop and whatever but I still think lynching Crazy is the better thing to do.
How the hell can we lose a cop if you and Corv have NK resistance?
Kor wrote:I've already said how I know. I've already shown evidence to support me being insane. Yet you still bring it up like it's an equal possibility. You're reaching to try and justify your "scum team." We don't need more information, we have plenty to justify lynching Crazy.
What equeal possibility you are talking about? Im willing to let that you think you are insane and it prob makes sense with Corv being post restricted and prob sane too. You know you arent useless. You know that Corv isnt useless. Why dont we use your ability to have MORE information tomorrow?
Kor wrote:This coming from the guy who ignores facts in order to justiy his way of thinking. Say whatever the fuck you want man. I'll never say I'm always right, becuase I don't have to.
Yeahh, right. :roll:
Kor wrote:Uh huh... and all the LYLO talk going on at the same time didn't tip you off? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if I were able to go find a post in which you were pushing a case on Mirth/farside/ or coug where you say something about LYLO wouldn't that then prove this right here is a lie? Hmm... Lets hope for your sake I can't find one huh...
Again, that was before I noted we were 8. I bet no one noticed this until I pointed this out.
Kor wrote:No, I din't read what you post. usually as my eyes scroll down the text you threw onto the screen they are actually admiring the greyish and white background and wondering if it's more white or more blue. (Leaning towards blue right now) Sadly however every now and then a word or two slips by and I feel compelled to comment on it.
Get some glasses, rly.
Kor wrote:FL made a post a while ago where she said something along the lines of "For all we know the scum woke up to find someone dead and the person they targeted alive." does it mean we HAVE to have 2 Nkers? no. But it means the possibility is and always be open. Did you ever think maybe the doctor stopped a kill? Or that both NKers targete the same person? I can reach to justify my stuff to.
Im obv not reaching. You are. Compare your evidences (2 NKS, are there any?) to mine (1 NK)
Kor wrote:If you're willing to take the chance today, why wait? If crazy is town we will lose tomorrow anyways... so come on...

Because maybe tomorrow we could have someone confirmed as scum? There is no harm in lynching Crazy today or lynching Crazy tomorrow since if he is town we are going to lose tomorrow either way. But that only can happen if NOTHING CHANGES. What happens if you or Corv find scum tomorrow or you investigate Crazy and he comes up as town?
Kor wrote:Oh, and FYI, this is another of the stupid dumb mistakes you shouldn't do as scum. To spend all of today ignoring and defending(or calling him ton at least) Crazy and then to say you would just up and vote him tomorrow if the same conditions we are in now still exist just proves you're full of shit. If you're not willing to vote him now, why tomorrow? You just said everything is the same. same situation, means your same cases on farside, mirth, and coug should all still exist. Why so willing to vote crazy? This is either apeasment, or BS. take your pick. And trust me, they both stink.
I already pointed out that my farside, mirth, coug is still possible due to crazy things happening here but not that reliable if we assume you are insane and Corv is sane. So Crazy is the only one that makes sense here by process of elimination.
In any case, would you disagree with a Crazy investigation from both of you? Only one of you can be roleblocked and you cant both die tonight.
Thats why No lynch is our best chance to win this game because WE ARENT GOING TO LOSE THIS IN THE NIGHT.
Well, farside's 1397 is. Farside you may as well answer the questions I posed to you.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1400 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:52 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Farside's 1397 is interesting and I agree with Mirth's 1398.

Dont know how that get erased.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1402 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:Farside, why do you think so only now?
I forgot about crazy's soft claim and haven't had a chance to reread yet. I have gotten very busy lately.
When Kor brought up the case on crazy I recalled Crazy's soft claim in reaction to PT's claim. Now Crazy is claiming theif which has nothing in my book to do with the miller claim in any way. What does theif have to do with miller?
When did Crazy claim miller?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1413 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

Kor wrote:Theres no need. The list is rather small and can be summed up in the phrase "One of Me, Coug, or Crazy has to be scum" meaning any three paty scum tam that does not include at least one of us is nixed. In addition, any scum team that includes me must also include Corv under the basis that I did not use my counterclaim as a way to get him lynched.

So you can make a list of impossible scum teams but i think it's more helpful and quicke to just say what I just did.
What Mirth said. Crazy is now at L-2. Mirth can we update the list?
Kor wrote:I don't need to prove anything becuase I am town. It is impossible for me to prove anything.
Okay. You cant prove anything at 100%. Just an an exercise, tell me what is the most probable thing of the following events?
a) We have 1 NK
b) We have 2 NK
I have evidence for only 1 NK. Its not categorical but its ok for practical assumptions. Do you have any evidence for 2 NKs?
Kor wrote:The fact you seem to have a trifling NEED to prove something only helps further the fact you are scum. This close to winning you feel the NEED to be trusted and the NEED to be right.

How does this make sense?
Kor wrote:There are no listed killing methods meaning it CANT prove anything one way or the other. Flavor is flavor and never PROVES anything. And as far as Night actions go you have none, so you can't prove anything off of them anyways.
We are talking about probs and you know you are reaching just because you dont like to admit YOU ARE WRONG.
Kor wrote:I've been saying this for the last 5 or so pages, if you don't know I'm not telling. I will not tell the scum how they can take out a cop tonight no sweat just becuase you're too dumb to figure it out yourself. Drop it. You want to be right, fine. we can't lose a cop. Happy now? If you ever bring the subject up again you are willing endangering the life of me and Corv and I will see you hang for it.

I dont want to endanger your or Corv's life. Ill stop there since this game has become more in Korlash needs to be alive tomorrow to win this. Have some group solidarity. Even I doubt scum can kill any of the cops, in the WORST scenario we have one more piece of information than today.
Kor wrote:And what happens if we lynch Crazy today and he is mafia RBer?
How the fuck can you be 100% sure about this? How the fuck does this bring us more possibilities of winning today than tomorrow?
This is not a discusion of Crazy scum Crazy town. This is a discussion of MAXIMIZING the odds of winning this.
Kor wrote:You can hypothesis about the glories and riches a no lynch might bring and I can do the same about what a lynch might bring. All we do is go in circles.

Except that if you are wrong we have more probs of losing than if Im wrong.
Also I like how people went from OMG NO LYNCH IS HORRIBLE SHIT to WELL, WE MIGHT CONSIDER IT IF WE DONT HAVE A CONSENSUS.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1414 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
Well, farside's 1397 is. Farside you may as well answer the questions I posed to you.

I'm sorry I'm really am busy can you give me the post number to your questions.
1)This feels like a contradicition to you?
farside wrote:I will say this corporate is unconventional. Scummy no, sarcastic absolutely.
farside wrote:I don't really get a scum vibe reading corp but I would like to see him give more information.
farside wrote:I just don't like corpo's attitude. I believe corpo is town based on Mana and not him just so you know. Attitude does say alot about a person.
2)How did you know Llama was town?
3)What happened to your suspicions of Mirth?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1416 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:The problem is tajo that we don't know if the scum have a RB. Asking for a no lynch isn't helpful because what if the scum have a RB. Does one investigation mean less/ more? I mean seriously are you looking at Crazy and not thinking he is full of BS from one soft claim day 1 comment to today?
We have 2 investigations, farside. I doubt scum has two roleblockers.
I am looking at Crazy. All indicates that he has more probs of turning scum than the majority of us. But, again I repeat...
This is not a discusion of Crazy scum Crazy town. This is a discussion of MAXIMIZING the odds of winning this.

Pd. Lol at Crazytown.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1417 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:The problem is tajo that we don't know if the scum have a RB. Asking for a no lynch isn't helpful because what if the scum have a RB. Does one investigation mean less/ more? I mean seriously are you looking at Crazy and not thinking he is full of BS from one soft claim day 1 comment to today?
You may as well comment on/answer my questions.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1431 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Ok, I get it. No more no lynching vicious circle conversation. You see? This happens when I shut up. Nobody gives a damn about this game.
Mod, we need Crazy here.

Also i just remember someone posted that everybody but me thought Crazy was scum. Why isnt he lynched yet?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1436 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv, I asked you for opinions of farside and Coug.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1461 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:So when's the deadline?
Deadline is at 10 AM EST, Tuesday, January 20th, 2009
Still waiting for Crazy.
FYI, Crazy hasnt posted in the site since his promise of posting.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1462 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Things we should debate.
Request deadline extension.
A prob replacement for claim reasons, etc.
No lynch Vs. Crazy lynch.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1464 (isolation #220) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:
Vote: Deadline extension

No debate here. I want to hear from Crazy. I'm pretty sure that my vote will be landing on him today instead of no lynch, but I want to be absolutely certain of this.
Mirth, honestly, how much absolute certain can you be?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1466 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:02 am

Post by populartajo »

Still pondering the power of no lynch. Korlash posted some time ago it wasnt a bad idea. I want to hear what changed his mind. Crazy posting in other games/threads while he was being heavily attacked here should also mean something.
My question was aimed to this idea:
What can Crazy suddenly post that can change your mind? What do you want to hear from Crazy?
Why are you against a no lynch?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1467 (isolation #222) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 am

Post by populartajo »

Vote: deadline extension.

Thoughts of getting a replacement?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1470 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 am

Post by populartajo »

I think Im going crazy here but Mirth and Coug, can you explain why you are voting deadline extension if you both have admitted that nothing can change your mind about Crazyscum?
It just doesnt add up, ya know?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1472 (isolation #224) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Cause I want to be as close to 100% sure as possible?
LOL.
And why are you not supporting a No lynch?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1475 (isolation #225) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 am

Post by populartajo »

StrangerCoug wrote:
populartajo wrote:I think Im going crazy here but Mirth and Coug, can you explain why you are voting deadline extension if you both have admitted that nothing can change your mind about Crazyscum?
The more info we have about his lynch before his lynch, the better, you know :P
This is a more valid answer than Mirth's. And I thought Mirth would answer this.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1477 (isolation #226) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Cause I want to be as close to 100% sure as possible?
LOL.
And why are you not supporting a No lynch?
Because I really really think Crazy is scum?
Okay. You admit that no lynch is best statistically. No lynch gives you that 100% security. Why are you against it when at the same time you are supporting a deadline extension that gives the same result (more statistical security)?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1478 (isolation #227) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:
populartajo wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
populartajo wrote:I think Im going crazy here but Mirth and Coug, can you explain why you are voting deadline extension if you both have admitted that nothing can change your mind about Crazyscum?
The more info we have about his lynch before his lynch, the better, you know :P
This is a more valid answer than Mirth's. And I thought Mirth would answer this.
It is also goes without saying, tajo.

How do you feel about an extension?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1481 (isolation #228) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Do you see it this way, Mirth?

a)We lynch Crazy.
1) Crazy is scum. We dont lose.
2) Crazy is town. We lose.

b) We go no lynch. We dont lose unless something really shitty happens at night.
1) We get more information. (most likely)
2) We get zero new information. (least likely) We go back to scenario a).

Explain to me what can go wrong in scenario b) and how it can be potentially different in a disastrous way for town than today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1484 (isolation #229) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:59 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Theres the chance of us getting no information from the night because our cops might both be completely useless, or rendered useless by a scum powerrole, and then we just end up with one less player and very little more to go on. I think this is the most likely night scenario.
Hypothesis: One less player is more information for town.
Agree, disagree?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1487 (isolation #230) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Im not sure anymore. I thought he was town before he ignored attacks and prefered another games. Thats not remotely protown and hints to catched scum. In the other hand, the lie that you are making a big deal of (he coughed fourth miller in D1) makes sense with his role regardless of alignment. If he steals he would be shown as a miller when lynched, making him officially a 4th miller.
Im with SG in this moment. Crazy is prob what he is claiming since faking a claim of that level is very improbable D1 . Alignment not sure, leaning scum for the latest events and process of elmination.
Which is why a tiny piece of information tomorrow could confirm Crazy status or not change it at all, event that its
extremely
similar to the one we are facing today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1488 (isolation #231) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash, a question, do you at least understand my point or you simply disagree with it because you think its retarded?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1534 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Im still hunting your nightmares.
Crazy. Could you make a more detailed list of who do you think is town and who do you think is scum?
Korlash you disagree with deadline extension? Do you think we have discussed everything we should if you all are
so
sure Crazy is scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1536 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Logical reasoning should tell you that if he is scum he has scumpartners.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1541 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Yeah, and logical reasoning has already narrowed down two partners. we can sit and hope for his partners to slip up and connect to him now, but what's the point? You've defended and been connected to him all game. If you want to argue who his scum partners can be you will ALWAYS be the first one. I don't need another week to figure that one out.

As far as his second partner, well arguing about that is just circular discussion which would only prove my point...
So much for the "Im not tunnelvisioned on you, Tajo, only in Crazy" speech some times ago.
farside wrote:tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
What are you talking about? When did I stop pushing it? Its just that nobody listens to me. And why Coug is checked out but Mirth not?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1544 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside wrote:tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
What are you talking about? When did I stop pushing it? Its just that nobody listens to me. And why Coug is checked out but Mirth not?
I did say Coug is cleared pending sanity. Should have said the same about Mirth. Someone asked me who I thought. I stated who I thought.
I'm saying you are pushing the no lynch so badly. I don't get the why. Do you think it will really help?
I mean to say if Corv clears SC. Korlash clears Mirth and Corv (?) then who does that leave? You, me and crazy. So I know I'm not scum however I believe Corv as not guilty is something plausible, while Korlash guilty could be he just see's everyone as guilty. I really don't know.
Arg, I get a really bad feeling about this post.
Farside who do you suspect and why?
Could you explain your reasons for rejecting no lynch?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1545 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Because Farside is looking at me as an easy out and doesn't realize that if I'm scum its more likely than not that I am scum with Corv?
What are you trying to say here?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1548 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 am

Post by populartajo »

farside wrote:Is there a reason not to lynch either you or Crazy in my opinion? No. I look at is as a 1 and 4 shoot at being wrong. Crazy's claim and you pushing the no lynch just feels like two scums trying to cause a mislynch with the hopes of surviving another day.
What mislynch are you talking about? Please read this post and answer the question posed at the end.
populartajo wrote: a)We lynch Crazy.
1) Crazy is scum. We dont lose.
2) Crazy is town. We lose.

b) We go no lynch. We dont lose unless something really shitty happens at night.
1) We get more information. (most likely)
2) We get zero new information. (least likely) We go back to scenario a).

Explain to me what can go wrong in scenario b) and how it can be potentially different in a disastrous way for town than today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1549 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 am

Post by populartajo »

Even more, why me pushing no lynch is indicative of being scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1551 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
Also, SK? If you dont buy my "no killing methods, therefore only 1NK" theory then think for a second. With 3 millers, 1 DM, 2 cops, 1 doc, do you really think there is a SK? How many vanillas do we have left? How crazy would this game be with 2 NKs?
As for my opinion of Crazy please check post 1487.
So, please tell me how things can dramatically change against town when we have the small but
possible
chance of having more information tomorrow?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1554 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
Also, SK? If you dont buy my "no killing methods, therefore only 1NK" theory then think for a second. With 3 millers, 1 DM, 2 cops, 1 doc, do you really think there is a SK? How many vanillas do we have left? How crazy would this game be with 2 NKs?
As for my opinion of Crazy please check post 1487.
So, please tell me how things can dramatically change against town when we have the small but
possible
chance of having more information tomorrow?
So let me get this straight. You want to save crazy with the possiblity he is a scum rb so he can rb someone and that helps who exactly?
Tell me how 2 people who have 1 shot nk ability and a doc make sense with 1 kill.
Check please.
This is not about Crazy. This is about maximizing our odds of winning.
So farside do you really think there are 2 NKs in this game?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1588 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Sorry for doing this but Im V/LA for two, maybe three days. If I check back it will only prob be for the game Im modding. Thx.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1604 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by populartajo »

Please at least tell me any of you investigated farside.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1606 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by populartajo »

What are you talking about?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1608 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

Two things.
When did Crazy say farside was vanilla town?
And Crazy was indeed a thief (vanilla townie is prob the role he targetted the night before) but for some reason we are still playing this game, assuming the most possible 3 scum scenario. That means that Crazy was indeed scum, or am I missing something important?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1610 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wait, Korlash, so you are saying now that Crazy was town?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1613 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wait a minute Korlash. You are trying to make me look more terrible than I currently am. I admit I assumed Crazy was town for reasons stated in the post where I talked about him. Then I reevaluated things and talked about the possibility of him being scum. Thats my clear stance at end of day.
Its not like I was shouting Crazy is town seconds behore his lynch and now Im saying OMG He is scum!!
If you reread my posts I pushed for no lynch, yes but I firmly said that it wasnt a discussion about Crazy being town or being scum. It was about getting more probs of winning as I clearly explained in my posts.
So tell me why are we still playing this game? The rational thing is to think that if there is 3 scum as we all assumed yesterday, scum would have already won. Scum hasnt. Therefore we lynched scum.
And about the Crazy-farside thing, if he is scum as I think, why should we believe in everyhting he said?
Also please share your result. Not taht Corv' result is going to change anything, is it?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1614 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

Maybe you shouldnt. Let everyone check in before. But I definitely want you to claim it first than Corv. Just in case.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1617 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by populartajo »

Korlash are you fucking telling me that you think Crazy is town? Im prob going to hire a doctor for both of us.
Answer the question, dont come with BS about what I think.
If FL is letting us play with 3 scum alive then how does this make sense?
Or do you think there are not 3 scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1623 (isolation #249) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 am

Post by populartajo »

This is like the most ridiculos shit evar.
Yesterday when I was the only one giving Crazy a little oportunity of coming up town pushing no lynch to at least win some information today, all the world was against me.
Now Im getting shit for going with the most probable scenario? Listen you silly billies, we are prob facing 3 scum. We are sill playing. FL just posted that if the assumed scenario is the right one there is no way we could win since scum could force no lynch until they kill right.
Why thinking the most possible scenario is giving me this type of comments?
And do you remember about someone coming up scum even tough he is town? Yes, say hello to ME.
Oh yeah, SG also miller. I remmeber the good old days when I said that both she and corpo were prob telling the truth and there were still some people that kept pushing that they were lying. This game is not about the results you look. ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS. Its about the most probable thing.
I also like how Mirth protected someone with inmunity even thpugh she could be a killing doctor.
You guys are so deep.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1642 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

So this is the story. I had a shitty day today, mom is crazy, things you prob dont want to hear.... I really dont want to play mafia this night but I really want to win this game and I dont wat you guys to think that Im avoiding this.
I will answer everything you want more precisely Monday but in the meantime...
Just think that Im still the death miller that claimed early D1 and generated the other miller claims that finally semiconfirmed them. I have played the majority of this game believing their claims. I played as I thought(and I think) it is better to play as a miller, specially a death miller thinking in possible future cop investigations, mislynches or NKs.
Obviously I would get shit (as other millers also got early) and Im still getting it. It is normal. I would doubt a death miller until the end and precisely my playstyle and experience in this game is not the best of the world. My role is insane but think also about the 2 cops with nk resistance. Town really must have something shitty to balance that. Also, Korlash also noticed this, as Corv is a perfect mirror from Korlash, I am the perfect mirror from Crazy. I am town but I come up scum. He is scum but if he targets town he comes up town.
And yes I still think us playing still the game means Crazy was scum. There is no other scenario.
I firmly think farside is scum as I pushed heavy early D2. I asked about anyone investigating she because a guilty result on her is the only thing that could make us win this game if you all finally believe Im town. If you hadnt investigated her and we had the same information of yesterday, my lynch was inevitable today.
The only thing that is weird is why Crazyscum would say he targeted her when he probably hitted another vanilla. Maybe his plan was to get lynched that day? This is the only thing that makes me wonder a little little possibility of farside being town. Corv sane investigation on her, however, makes things very clear for me.
So farside is one scum. Who is the other? Corv and Korlash are confirmed cops. If one of them is scum then Im going to admire you forever, you played an awesome game. Hope this is not the case and we have one of SC and Mirth. The bad thing is that I suspect both of them and I really think one is a GF or something crazy messed up with the investigations (totally possible) but doesnt this make scum overpowered?
I really dont know. I reallly would like to reread this game knowing that farside finally is the scum I catched D2. At first glance and from my memories of rereading, I think Mirth makes more sense than Coug but I really would like that reread...
Also, killing SG would be not good for me since she was basically the only one siding with me. Remember our claims and the similiraty of flavor, specially the COPS part.
Hope you understand.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1643 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by populartajo »

Forgot to add this.
Vote :farside

See you on Monday.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1645 (isolation #252) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

When he claimed Thief he said he targetted Electra who already was lynched D2.
Crazy being the death miller from the scum faction and mirroring my role totally makes sense with his supposed breadcrumbs about believing me and all the millers and why he had "some information" that was really close to mine that it was better not to share it at the time.
Specially, why he coughed 4th miller early D1 instead of thief....
Going to sleep now. I really deserve it.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1651 (isolation #253) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Tajo: I know you are VLA-ish but could you clarify what you meant by mirror and such and what you think Crazy is? You stated he is scum, but what role do you think?
I was thinking that Crazy was indeed the role he claimed: thief. Made enough sense to me. Scum targets someone and they come up as that role. Obv scum would hope to target to prob power roles. (Now that I see it that would have been pretty insane for scum since not only Crazyscum would come up as tat role, other scumpartners would already catch the power role). At the end, it makes also sense as a mirror of me but not
too
perfect.
Korlash has a potent point about he being a death miller scum alligned. That means, he is scum but he comes up vanilla townie at death. I am his mirror, a more accurate mirror. I am town but come up scum at death. When looking back at Crazy posts in isolation it strangely sums it up. He coughed 4th miller instead of a thief so I assume he was really debating wether to claim miller or not. He obviously is not a miller but he
thought
about it, the only possible explanation is that he is an inverted miller: scum that comes up as town.
Finally when Crazy claimed his role and results D3 he said he had targetted Electra who was already lynched D2 and farside who was still alive. So he needed someone already dead and one scumpartner (specially not power role) to support the claim.
Im really waiting for KK approach of the game.
Where is farside?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1652 (isolation #254) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Rusty as in my role suggests I'm not 100% effective.
And how do you know this? Why couldnt you be a killing doc?
Thoughts of farside being scum, please. The same to KK.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1656 (isolation #255) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:38 am

Post by populartajo »

I dont understand what you want me to say, Corv. You want to vote no lynch today with a guilty result in farside?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1672 (isolation #256) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:Alright I will ask the 2 cops. If you truely believe I'm scum who do you think my scum partner is? Do either of you believe that 3 scums are still in the game at this point?
Slip.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1674 (isolation #257) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

Still slip. You just admitted Crazy was your scumpartner.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1676 (isolation #258) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside wrote:Alright I will ask the 2 cops. If you truely believe I'm scum who do you think
my scum partner is
? Do either of you believe that 3 scums are still in the game at this point?
Read carefully the bolded part.
You are assuming too much for my taste like you
really
know that Crazy was indeed scum, the 2 cops are telling the truth and that there is only 2 scum left.
Now, answer me these questions plz.
Why do you think I am scum? Do you think Crazy is scum? Does the theory of Crazy mirroring my role makes sense to you? You said I was scum for pushing no lynch, however you thought it was a good idea at some point yesterday. Remember?
So, what happened to your support of my Coug case yesterday? Do you think Mirth is lying? Or this is a game where everybody should be lynched but you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1677 (isolation #259) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:No I mean no lynchng simply so the cops can confirm the other cop's investigation is worthless. Yes it would be nice to have but it's not worth no lynching over.
I agree with this comment.
Today is different than yesterday. We have a result. Yes, something crazy could have happened regarding farside guilty result, but after Crazy's role I really dont think scum can have something more powerful than that.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1679 (isolation #260) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by populartajo »

Perfect.
Now, answer me these questions plz.
Why do you think I am scum? Do you think Crazy is scum? Does the theory of Crazy mirroring my role makes sense to you? You said I was scum for pushing no lynch, however you thought it was a good idea at some point yesterday. Remember?
So, what happened to your support of my Coug case yesterday? Do you think Mirth is lying? Or this is a game where everybody should be lynched but you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1681 (isolation #261) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside wrote:I understand what tajo is getting at with a lylo and no lynch but I seriously think Crazy lied
What changed?
Farside and everyone, read this: Yesterday when I was pushing no lynch I was not fighting about Crazy's alignment. I was only asking for more information (Crazy's result, your result, taking out the naive/paranoid possibility).Therefore more probs of winning the game. Ironically, Crazy flipped
town
but its very prob he is scum, therefore we wouldnt be playing right now.
Today we have that information. We have a guilty on farside. Add this to my previous suspicions of her, POE for others. Sorry farside, the cop I most believe its sane and has a guilty result on you.
There is no better lynch than yours. You could argue 100 million times mine is better but sadly, it is not.
Do you think Crazy is a thief or a scum miller? You say he lied but you believe his claim. The theory of he being a thief that stole vests doesnt make sense. It would make sense if everyone had items but not everyone have them. What did he "steal" from you: your Vanilla ice posters? And even worse, in that robbery he left his scum ID in your house giving the town another miller in the exchange?
Frankly, that is such an hyper over powered role for scum, that its really really hard to believe it.
Sigh, how many inconsistencies do I have to find?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1683 (isolation #262) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

See you keep dodging whether you think Crazy is scum then when Kor brings up the possible idea of a reverse death miller you are all over it.
It makes more sense than he being a thief. Or do you think is the opposite?

Do you think Crazy is a thief or a scum miller? You say he lied but you believe his claim. The theory of he being a thief that stole vests doesnt make sense. It would make sense if everyone had items but not everyone have them. What did he "steal" from you: your Vanilla ice posters? And even worse, in that robbery he left his scum ID in your house giving the town another miller in the exchange?

Frankly, that is such an hyper over powered role for scum, that its really really hard to believe it. Do you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1688 (isolation #263) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

Post by populartajo »

Really its a big effort to understand what farside is trying exactly to say but I would like some re phrasal of posts 1684 and 1686. Please.
Corv, nice points, specially the Electra one. At the end a death miller only more fucked up.
Ok, so farside thinks Crazy is scum.
How overpowered would a scum role be if besides having the potential of flipping town can transform a townie into scum?
It just doesnt make sense.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1690 (isolation #264) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Why do you still think Crazy was a thief and not an inverted miller when everything points to this last possibility?
Why do you think he coughed 4th miller early D1 and he
believed
my claim more than other normal millers claims?
2 millers, 1 death miller and 2 cops even with total NK inmunity facing a scum that can switch roles is impossible, farside, and you know this.
And about the NK inmunity of cops I think it was a way to balance this millerish setup in case cop would be forced to claim so that he at least could have one more investigation/drawing NK.
I dont want to imagine how this game would have gone if I hadnt claimed death miller D1 causing the posterior miller "counterclaims". Ironic to say that all these players that had somehow semiconfirmed status are already dead and that my lynch is still being pondered. Crazy world.
Still waiting for KK here.
Prod please.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1698 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Um when did I claim that I kill people? That was Tajo's invention.
Prove it.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1703 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Learn to read. I NEVER claimed that I am a killing doc. There is a chance I might be, but *I* don't think I am. You do.
First of all this killing doc isnt my invention. You might be the one that should learn to read.
Second, I only stated that its possible that you could be killing a doc, as you also think.
Finally, what makes you so sure about that? What makes you think that you are a 50/50 doc?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1707 (isolation #267) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, why cant Mirth be godfather?
I understand how you ended with that farside-Tajo theory but if you read all the game you'll realize that of all players here Im the less possible farside scumpartner. Me pushing farside lynch is not new, is not thing of this day as you are trying to imply. Me as scum pushing scumpartner farside when no one else suspected her since D2 is yeah, possible but unlikely.
Farside voting me is obviously a way to a)save her own ass and/or b)trying to generate that feeling of bussing that would obviously lead her scumpartner to the victory with my lynch tomorrow.
Corv, this is not ONLY a game of today's apparent happenings, speculation of power roles and such. We have 69 pages of posts and relations with confirmed people and with a very likely scum. Id suggest reading that before coming up with light conclusions.
Right now Im leaning Mirth as scumpartner. Could you reread her and tell me what do you think of her, knowing that farside is prob scum? A reread could change things from my perspective but I really like KK tone and I already assumed that I have to believe you and Korlash.
I know you hate my playstyle but Im playing this the best I can.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1708 (isolation #268) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
FInally think in a possible scenario for you (most likely scenario for me).
Both scum playing together to lynch the death miller.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1710 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, how about you answer my question. If you're so positive I'm scum why do you keep obsessing over my role claim?
I think its obvious. Im having a hard time believing it.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1723 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:Well I wanted to get tajo's reaction to the vote as I do feel he is scum. If he voted for Mirth then I would start thinking it early scum bussing or mirth is indeed town. However with tajo disappeared or not coming in to say boo. I think his accusation towards Mirth and the fact he didn't vote for her today says scum buddies. I would vote either Mirth or Tajo and believe them to be scum together at this point.
This doesnt make sense at all. Id vote a guilty result 100 times over a player that I dont like but still has the prob of being a "rusty doc".
And sorry if there are scum bussing right now its probably you two. Ive been behind your scummy derrieres since D2 and please, anyone with time can reread both of you and realize how scummy your relationship is.
Mirth what do you want me to answer? Isnt it obvious that if I am having a hard time believing your role claim and Im questioning it because Im trying to understand it/trying to give it a sense?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1724 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:04 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Hello?

ECHO....eCHO... cHO.... hO....o....

*sniff* all alone in an Insane Asylum... I know I'll read a book! Hmmm... "One Flew over-" NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Im quite bothered with your silence. Here I am waiting for you and your opinion of farside WIFOMing like shit.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1756 (isolation #272) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Mirth has been a 'solo' virtually the whole game and has had pressure or been gone after by basically everyone at various points and I just can't see scum buddy linkage.
When did farside pressure her?
And do you see that scum buddy linkage between farside and me?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1759 (isolation #273) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

/facepalm.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1763 (isolation #274) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by populartajo »

There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
Listen, Corvus, Im tired of telling you that you have a good reasoning process but you always get to the wrong conclusions. Ive been telling you this all this game and you dont understand. When you are wrong, you have to accept it.
I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!
Basically you are giving Mirth and Coug a free pass for coming up town in investigations but somehow farside doesnt fit in your group of cop confirmed.
I just dont get it.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1765 (isolation #275) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
Listen, Corvus, Im tired of telling you that you have a good reasoning process but you always get to the wrong conclusions. Ive been telling you this all this game and you dont understand. When you are wrong, you have to accept it.
I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!
Basically you are giving Mirth and Coug a free pass for coming up town in investigations but somehow farside doesnt fit in your group of cop confirmed.
I just dont get it.
So lets follow the cop and hope the town is right is your theory or your plan?
I dont understand your question. Rephrase?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1767 (isolation #276) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvuus wrote:oh crossposting.

any rate, go read post #1000 area (and perhaps the 2 pages before then).

it basically was Electra or Mirth as the 'lynch for the day' and Farside did make comments (such as saying that Electra and Mirth were scumbuddies or something).

So yes, people did go after Mirth.
What does this prove?
Corvuus wrote:As for Farside-Tajo interaction and Farside-Crazy interaction.... nothing 'insane' really stands out to me and that worries me so i'd MUCH rather lynch Tajo now than Farside.
Why?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1768 (isolation #277) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
I just dont get it.
So lets follow the cop and hope the town is right is your theory or your plan?
I dont understand your question. Rephrase?
You think people should vote for me based on a guilty verdict. I want to know if that is the mafia's plan this whole time.
Why shouldnt we lynch you if you have a guilty result from a cop I trust and you've failed to explain why?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1774 (isolation #278) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvus wrote:Tajo: I simply do not believe or trust you Tajo. I'm perfectly willing to accept being wrong, and, as I said, I would rather bet the 'game' on you being scum than betting on farside being scum. I think both of you are scum, so it isn't much difference just the order.
You just want me to convince you. But you are so tunneled against me that its really really hard. Trust me, Im trying.
Corvus wrote:As for what I think and believe. If you actually read my posts closely (or such from early day 1) almost everything I have thought and done has been anti-tajo one way or another. Whether it is your death miller claim, the situation with corporate, the millers, etc. I've always been against you and thinking that you are scum and that hasn't changed the whole game.

I was right about the millers. I was right about corpo. Im going to be right about me being a death miller. Dont you see a pattern?
Corvus wrote:"I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!"
"You prefer saving someone that has a guilty result from you, has failed to explained why, is acting incredibly scummy, POE rather than someone you just dont like, that has a fucked up role and that has a tiny prob (from your point of view) of being the death miller he claims to be.
Corvus wrote:I stated this before, and i guess I should say it again. I don't believe cop investigations as infalliable nor as the real power of the cops in this end game. It is our NK resistance that is the only 100% concrete real thing I can trust, with investigations either being skewed (due to sanity) or due to godfather or due to Crazy-thief-role stealer, or heck even a hidden scumability that somehow screws over farside.
Everything is possible in this game, even you or Korlash being scum, but I really think some things are more probable than others. I agree investigations are skewed but farside claimed vanilla and you got a guilty result. Her explanation sucked and right now she is just wifoming like shit hoping that someone like you can buy all this crap.
Corvus wrote:Mirth scum would have had to be bussed since the people voting to get her to claim (Farside, Tajo, Crazy for sure voted, I didn't vote Mirth, and I would have to check for KK and Kor) and then Mirth scum (who you have to argue is godfather due to Kor's investigation) fakeclaimed Doc when a 'real' doc could exist and counterclaim and then you would lose Godfather role and for what gain? What tangible plan was involved? My point of mentioning post #1000 (and the 2 pages +- around it) is that I don't believe mirth is scum.
Doc is a powerful claim, more than you imagine. Ive seen many people claim doc as scum. You have to look at the context. When you are bout to be lynched a powerful claim can save your ass. A weak one wont. Yes, a real doc could exist but you out the doctor and you can manage to lynch him before they find out who was lying. Mirth has a lot of experience and you giving her a free pass because she claimed doctor its understandable but reckless.
Corvus wrote:Re-reading farside is also interesting and while I don't like her answers and such in response to 'guilty' result and other circumstantial evidence, I'm not 100% willing to trust my "power role" not being screwed with and would rather trust that I think you (tajo) are scum.

You are willing to trust innocent results (Mirth and Coug) but not your guilty results (farside)? Your power is skewed but it had to work sometime, specially in someone that claimed vanilla.
Corvus wrote:I mean, for all I know, this "could" explain everything. Why was Shadowgirl killed and not another townie/mirth. Get cops to trust their results and leave the 'obvious' Farside (who hasn't been investigated yet) remaining who (as the day started you asked if we investigated her) cop(s) would target. Have another hidden power role who can screw cop results or a Crazy "death flip screws town" ability? who knows.
First you would have to ask yourself why they killed corpo, a terrible NK. SG was also a terrible NK if Mirth were telling the truth.
Second if I am scum and I left farside alive to lynch her today then I am scum with who? It just doesnt add up. The most probable thing is that farside is alive because she is the scum that gives guilty result you just got(!).
Corvus wrote:There are so many variables and 'unpredictable' things to happen with Farside's lynch, while I feel almost certain that you (tajo) are scum and I don't see why I should accept Farside as the lynch today (and 'hope' nothing screwy happens) when I can do your lynch today and look at farside more tomorrow?
Because there will be no tomorrow if you lynch me.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1775 (isolation #279) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Question for Farside and Tajo. Both of you think I'm the GF, yes? Why aren't either of you making an actual case against me or trying to get me lynched first?
Ive been behind you since D1. The thing is that we have a guilty result from a trusted cop and obvscum behaviour from farsidescum.
And yes there could be the probability that KK is our last scum.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1776 (isolation #280) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Question for Farside and Tajo. Both of you think I'm the GF, yes? Why aren't either of you making an actual case against me or trying to get me lynched first?
Please push the farside-tajo scumpair a bit more.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1779 (isolation #281) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:I DID look at it and I believe it. (or at least that she isn't Godfather). Mirth is experienced (i played 1 game with her before and I have skimmed others) and I just don't see a Mirth Godfather scenario here.
WHY NOT?!
Corv wrote:So if Farside is scum to you, who is Farside's partner? Mirth? I don't buy/see the case on Mirth. So Farside and who? SC/KK?
Im leaning Mirth for an scummy link that everybody fails to see but me. Im still not discarding KK.
Corv wrote:My power 'is skewed' but it has to work sometime yes, but I trust my previous results more (where scum didn't know i was cop) and when Crazy hasn't died spewing lies and such. Maybe the real reason Crazy wanted to vote 'no lynch' was because scum could misdirect cops etc. who knows. Either way, I'd rather go with what I feel more certain about than what I feel less certain about.
How could scum know that you would indeed target farside?
Corv wrote:Corporate and SG are both terrible NKs and they don't make sense for a Farside-Mirth team if that is what you are asking. I mean, assuming Mirth is Godfather (and thus couldn't careless about cops), Farside (if normal scum) would worry about cops and so why kill the millers off when they represent wifom/mindgame/mislynch potential against cops.
First I thought scum had to kill someone at random, fixated kills. Corpo's dead really doesnt make sense. But then SG's case is prob a little different. Scum prob thought that they needed the kill for endgame reasons. Assuming Mirth-farside scumpair they were facing 2 NK resistants cops, 1 vanilla but prob godfather and a juicy death miller. Corpo had already came up miller. Shadowgirl was pretty much almost confirmed so they went with her.
Corv wrote:As for the rest of what you said about it not making sense, you seem to fail to grasp that I say Farside and Tajo are scum, but I'd rather lynch Tajo today. I didn't say Farside wasn't scum, so don't bother with saying "with who" and "most probable" since I do think Farside is scum but I think you are scum 'even more'.
Lol, is that even possible?
Corv wrote:I mean, I stated that I was going to kill you 'tomorrow' after Farside several times, so why does it bother you now and not then?
Many reasons. Farside could be the last scum. Scum could kill me tonight. The most important, obv for me but not so for you, is that I know Im town so my lynch will prob mean game over.
Corv wrote:Tajo, do you think it is equally likely (or what %) that Mirth or KK is Godfather?
Mirth 80%, KK 20%
Corv wrote:since it is 'lynch or lose', would you be willing to vote to lynch Mirth or KK over Farside?
No.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1782 (isolation #282) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:I just said why not. You haven't convinced me anything to the contrary and I said why I don't believe a Mirth-scum-Godfather claiming doc after being bussed/forced to claim by scum.
If she were the GF about to be lynched/bussed what would she have claimed to save her ass in a deadline lynch? Vanilla townie? Can you imagine how powerful a doc claim can be?
Tell me why are you ruling out a GF claiming doc when there was nothing to lose in case it didnt work (still be lynched) but so much to win if it worked.
Corv wrote:You say that there is a scummy link for Mirth that you see but no one else does, so why not tell us what this is?
Check my posts from D2. Specially check Mirth and farside relationship D1 that generated my suspicions. If you cant find it Ill try to quote them when I have time.
Corv wrote:I don't know what scum are thinking as they are killing millers and doing other weird (in my opinion not-optimal) plays but I guess it isn't that hard to imagine since everyone who "could" be investigated had been except farside so why not?
And why are you ruling out the scenario where farside wasnt killed and mysteriously left alive because she is scum?
Corv wrote:Mirth-Farside scumpair are facing 2 NK resistant cops (i dont know why you say vanilla but godfather since that implies that Mirth isn't the godfather?)
I meant that SC could be painted as a godfather if needed as was specualted yesterday.
Corv wrote:Even if Shadowgirl was 'confirmed' to them, would she have been confirmed to everyone else? It was PoE and Farside-Shadowgirl's position was interchangable-ish at some points so I just don't see it.
Not if farside is scum. Also how can you keep pointing that SG wasnt pretty much confirmed after all the things that happened? Dude, Corv, think a little.
Corv wrote:Yes, I think Farside-Tajo scumpair is possible. It has been said (repeatedly) since yesterday so it is still possible today.
I dont see it. Why not tell us what this is?
Corv wrote:Farside could be the last scum? I assumed we were all operating with the belief that there are 3 scum (2 now with Crazy dead) and I don't see how Farside being lynched today and flipping would have any affect on your imminent lynch as well.
It was an hypothesis. A reason why we should lynch her before losing the game with my lynch. At some point of the game I thought Crazy was third party, leaving Mirth and farside as a 2 group scum, GF and goon. But I dont think its likely. Really this game is that insane that I think speculating about it doesnt make sense.
Corv wrote:Tajo, there is no real evidence for you and Farside as a scumpair. There is however evidence for you being scum with Crazy and for Farside being scum individually. Unlike the two of you, I'm not pushing an argument of "you're scum because you must be scum together," like you both have been about me.
What are you talking about? Im pushing both an argument of both of you being individually scum (since D1-D2) and both of you making sense as scumpartners. Farside is a different case and Id like you not to generalize for reasons you only know.
As I said, push the Tajo-farside link a little bit more.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1783 (isolation #283) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 am

Post by populartajo »

That last quote was from Mirth. Apologies.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1786 (isolation #284) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, except you've never had an argument for why I am scum.
Wait, what? Please read my posts and STOP LYING!
Mirth wrote:Seriously. You've been fixated on me, and Corv to a lower extent, and defending Crazy. Not much else.
My fixation on you has a reason. Corv became prob stubborn townie after our discussion early in D2. Crazy was a silly thing from me, I admit, assuming that scum wouldnt confirm the death miller and the other millers in D1.
You conveniently avoided that I defended both the millers, all the game. Specifically, I was against a corpo lynch that you pushed like crazy.
At this point of the game, Im ready to say that my only bad read in this game was assuming Crazytown based in a weak read from D1.

This was my list, in D2.
I have a list.
Prob town
Shadowgirl, Corpo, Crazy,
Neutral
Coorvus (yeah, Ive been thinking about this lately) Penta, Coug
Prob scum
Farside, Mirth, Electra.

Lets see if I get famous someday
Scratch that. Electra is also neutral. I had the feeling she was lurking but I just reread her and his first nonrandom posts are pretty decent.

God, I have the goddamn feeling that farside is scum with Mirth.
I believe the millers : corpo and SG. Crazy also feels town.
I think Coorvus is neutral, I think we both have understood that although we dont agree in the majority of points that doesnt make the other scum.
That leaves Mirth, Coug, Penta, Farside and Electra as all possible candidats. I dont see Coug-Penta and I will prob need to reread to find out more connections but those are my two cents regarding the scum team. I cant be extremely wrong in this.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1788 (isolation #285) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Your "case" on corporate was crap. You "are" the doctor, yet you didnt protect the player that you agreed the most in D1 and went with the PostRestricted one. Your claim is shady. You say farside-tajo dont make sense as scumpair yet you keep pushing tajo farside scumpair for "individual reasons". I have an advantage. You are scum for individual reasons and for Farside-Mirth relationship. Farside theory of you being scum with Electra is not new is from D2 (!), however you just brought it up today to come up with your "oh give me reasons to suspect me" crap.
You say Im scum for defending Crazy, anything else?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1797 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvus, have you never heard of bussing before? You are ruling out possibilities just because you just dont take in count that extremely likely scenario knowing farside and Mirth. Specially knowing farside as scum. You are saying, "Er, Mirth cant be scum because tajo and farside attacked her to death". This is a very weak assumption.
According to your theory I couldnt be scum with farside because I also attacked her all the freaking game, yet you support that farside-tajo scumpair theory.
Listen, Corv. I played my role the best I could think of. I didnt have more information than the current one I have. I am a death miller. I claimed early becuase I thought (and I still do) that it is the optymal play as a miller. I think its even better as a death miller. If I had claimed second would you have believed me? Dont think so. If I had claimed death miller TODAY, would you have believed me with a possible investigation on me? I DONT THINK SO. I could have played the townie role hoping to drag the NK but I would have come up scum anyways and all of you would be like crazy drawing impossible links in an imaginary scenario.
I did talk with FL before the game and she told me that there had to be something to balance my role. Two cops with NK resistance is something very powerful, IMO, but then all goes downhill with the other millers so I really cant even imagine how FL finally balanced things.
Think about this.
1. A scum thief that can switch roles AND that can incriminate someone after he flips town (!) is incredibly imbalanced. Do you really think Crazy had that role?
2.Do you sincerely think farside has less possibilities of being scum than me? Really?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1805 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Extreme V/LA until Thursday.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1810 (isolation #288) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Okay, so, does anyone have anything else they wish to add?
I had a dream where you NKed me tonight.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1811 (isolation #289) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Seriously, Mirth, why dont I feel you are the doctor that could be dead tonight?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1825 (isolation #290) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Awesome. I agree with my lynch. Unless Im missing something. But Id like to help you find the last scum that its obvious between Mirth and KK. Im still obviosuly leaning to Mirth. Farside's role can change things quite a bit, though.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1826 (isolation #291) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by populartajo »

And yes, results please.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1829 (isolation #292) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Ok, so I assume scum targetted a cop last night. Any idea which?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1831 (isolation #293) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Yeah I have an idea, got a bullethole stuck in my jacket this mornin'...

We have two tries at this thing and I think i've got some sort of plan but I'd prefere we check the facts first and foremost. I seemed to have misplaced my notes... and by misplace I mean never took any, so... anyone remember any of Farsides connections...
Mirth makes more sense than KK. Farside supported me like crazy in that "lie" Coug said D3. Corv thinks I bussed farside since D2.
Ok, analyzing scum decisions this could prob means that they think you are more dangerous than Corvus.
What does Mirth win for this situation?
What does KK win for this situation?
Well we know Corv is the only one that blindly believes Mirth (and will prob vote KK in endagame scenario with Tajo and Korlash dead) so I think we have a more probable answer...
Also I think KK scum is taking to much risks leaving Mirthdoc alive for so long but it could be possible, I guess.
Interestengly enough, it seems that all really points to Mirth being the GF and not being the doctor but there is still a possibility and I really dont know if KK is capable of doing all this to frame Mirthdoc.
Anyways, if Corv needs my death to look beyond my "obvious scumminess" Im fine with it as long as he takes the right decision tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1832 (isolation #294) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, in the meanwhile can you unvote? I know you intend to vote me and its pretty obvious everybody knows that. I just dont want to end the day quickly and I think I really can help you to find the last scum.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1836 (isolation #295) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok Korlash I think we have very good odds of winning this if we think this more carefully.
That last sentece from farside was also hunting me in my nightmares since I read it. Nice job with the analysis but farside is good enough to have used that in purpose. In all scenarios, however, I do agree that Mirth is the most implicated. (wifoming the doc).
And that is what strikes me the most. Mirth is so obvious that I really dont know if its possible for KK to have left her alive for mislynching purposes.
But there is something Ive been thinking (assuming) KKscum took so many risks leaving Mirth alive.
I dont know if I should share this or if scum have thought of this but we can win this game even with my lynch today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1837 (isolation #296) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Tajo, why do you feel this day will end quickly?
Just a feeling.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1839 (isolation #297) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Except, Tajo, KK didn't taken the risk of leaving me alive, if he is scum, which I don't really think he is. (I think you are the remaining scum). KK wasn't in the game when I claimed. That would have been the best time to kill me. Now, y'all pretty much think that if Tajo isn't scum then I must be. No disadvantage here.
And KK couldnt have read the part where you claimed?
Im talking about yesterdays night, Mirth. He is taking too much risks and can be confirmed scum in a likely tomorrow scenario.
I dont disagree with my lynch. Fine, I die. Tomorrow you are facing a potential Corv(KK/Mirth scenario. Are you going to handle KK the scum victory?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1841 (isolation #298) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, think about what you just said for a second. It doesn't make sense. Crunch the numbers.
What are you talking about? Can you explain it to me?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1843 (isolation #299) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Tajo, think about what you just said for a second. It doesn't make sense. Crunch the numbers.
What are you talking about? Can you explain it to me?
If KK scum killed me off, what would happen today and tomorrow?
Im totally not getting what you are trying to say.
KKscum cant kill you today for obvious reasons after my lynch.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1846 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok thats what I was also thinking. There seems to be a misunderstanding. My question is aimed to this and is adressed to Mirth:
tajo wrote:I dont disagree with my lynch. Fine, I die. Tomorrow you are facing a potential Corv/KK/Mirth scenario. Are you going to handle KK the scum victory?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1850 (isolation #301) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvus you really have no clue at this game.
Which is why I dont want to be lynched yet (I would totally prefer to lynch other person than me today obv obv) since I know Im town and I want to hep you find the last scum. For the moment, OPEN YOUR FREAKING MIND.
Im telling you how things are going to happen. Are you prepared to face that? I dont think so. Listen to Korlash, try to understand me, evaluate Mirth and KK for a second and stop thinking that scum A isnt scum with scum B because they bussed.
So think for a second...
1. How the hell a SK make sense in scum's mind?
2. You dont need t rush things. The best scenario for you is that Im going to come up scum and "voila town won the game" but Im telling you since D1 that THAT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN. So, face the worst case scenario from your point of view. I am town (like corpo even though you pushed his lynch like crazy) and game is going to continue tomorrow.
3 Important question, who would you vote if your only option for scum were Mirth or KK?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1857 (isolation #302) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

The role distribution in this game is the only thing that is working in Mirth's favor to be quite honest...
Well, I propose you something.
1. We are working in the very possible assumption that Cor and Kor are both cops with sanities confirmed and that there is something going on with the last scum. (He could be a GF, framer, other role that messes with investigations)
2. Lynch me today but I want to help you to find that last scum. I can be useful in something.
3. There is no point in defending me (for obvious reasons) so I want Mirth and KK to state cases against each other for analysis. Corvus, you are obviously not fully prepared to face that potential scenario tomorrow, so let us help you take the best decision with the cases in the table. I trust you and I think you are very clever but there is nothing wrong with us (Korlash and me) contributing to win this game.
4. Mirth I know you think I am scum. Today youll get my lynch and your happiness but the game wont be over, so...
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1858 (isolation #303) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Corv does make a surprising point I myself was going to make when the day started but for some reason talked myself out of it. Pop does need to die today. His interactions with Crazy and his own role claim kinda forces his death today. It would actually be stupid of us not to lynch him.
Awww, I though we were friends :(
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1859 (isolation #304) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

For example, Corv, we can talk about this.
Mirth wrote:If, by some fluke of chance, it isn't tajo, Kor dies and it is Mirth, Me and KK; then I'd probably vote Mirth and believe KK but, of course, I wouldn't vote instantly for quicklynch. I simply think Mirth would have a higher chance of being godfather and being able to pull "all of this" off then SC would and SC's own words and actions seem inconsistent with himself being a godfather.
Why do you think SC (KK) is less likely to be a GF that Mirth?
Why do you think Mirth fits more a SK pattern than a mafia one?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1860 (isolation #305) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
That last quote is supposed to come from CorvyCorv.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1866 (isolation #306) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by populartajo »

So here I was celebrating because Kate Winslet won the Oscar to find out this shit.
We dont win a shit if the only confirmed town (Kor and Cor) start fighting with boiled eggs. Cor, you really need to chill out and Kor, that was really unnecessary since if anyone should doubt the other cop its Cor and not you, and we are working with the assumption that you both are confirmed. I try to understand you two (its hard, you cant imagine) but I (and I assume, you) want to win this game. So, enough fighting. Lets find scum. Thx Mirth for contributing with the fire, though.
Cor, I agree with something Kor said. Share your thoughts if you dont have anything else to say. Dealing with me is not a problem since we are lucky enough to lynch me with no harm. Forget about me. You are going to lynch me today. Concentrate in KK/Mirth and lets analyze, help you decide. A little help, even from someone as crazy like Korlash, from the death miller or from the other town betwwen KK or Mirth could be useful.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1868 (isolation #307) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok, Corv, we are progressing. Just note some things.

1. When the game is over and FL tells you that I am a death miller I want an apology posted in this thread. Deal?

2. Yesterday was different than today because

a) we needed farside's result and it was illogical to find another scum when we had incriminating evidence / hadnt gone to night / didnt have all the weapons to analyze the game like today.

b) we are facing a very potential Corvus-KK-Mirth endgame. Yesterday we werent. That means that neither Kor nor me will be here to talk and contribute to win this game tomorrow. Let us play our maximum potential.

3. Dont be so quick to dismiss KK. I agree Mirth is the obvious choice tomorrow but let them debate for some time here. We can analyze reactions, help you decide and such. All decisions that were taken without too much considering have more probabilities of being wrong.

4. Forget about me and Korlash. (The same I say to you, crazy Korlash). Korlash is confirmed following your investigations and Im the lynch of the day. Dont spend energy or time fighting against each of us. We dont need to generate cases. Mirth and kk should.

5. Dont treat us as your enemies. At the end this is a game. Work with us to win this for town.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1869 (isolation #308) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by populartajo »

Oh I forgot to add
6. I really dont think Crazy fits a Godfather role. Do you think that he would have come up guilty in sane investigations?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1878 (isolation #309) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, what freaking part of "FORGET ABOUT ME" you dont understand? You dont need to wonder about me or make cases against me. I am the lynch of the day. Game will continue tomorrow. I know you dont believe me but what could be my motivation as scum if at the end Im going to be lynched anyways? There is nothing to lose if we evaluate KK/Mirth with others points of view. Im more than willing to be my hammer vote if pussyscum doesnt decide it.

About the farside thing yesterday. Think for a second. Farside knew she was scum and that you had a guilty on her since the day started. I would be extremely careful with everything she said yesterday since she knew that she would be lynched that day. As I predicted she would throw WIFOMshit to the walls. (The vote for Mirth, my vote, almost no comment of KK). Her final objective was to play with WIFOM, so everything she said should be carefully evaluated.

Now, lets evaluate Mirth-Farside Coug(KK)-Farside. Ill try to hunt for quotes but in my mind I think in the following points:

a) Farside pushed Coug (medium pressure) when I found him "lying" (could have been busing taking in count the obv Crazy lynch that day). I need to hunt D1 for more of this relation.

b) Farside pushed Mirth (heavy) when town was about to lynch her. Farside suggested Mirth claiming and when Mirth finally claimed doctor she switched fast to Electra. (could have been pretty hard busing - farside has done it before- taking in count the powerful Mirth claim.) D1 relationship was bizarre. Ill try to hunt for quotes to back up that feeling.

Im really interested in hearing Mirth and KK responses to each other.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1879 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Corv, what can my response possibly be? He thinks I'm scum. I have no idea why. (He also never responded to the me-as-an-investigative-role thing after I pointed out why that was flawed). I don't think KK is scum, because I think Tajo is scum. I think SC spent all game being kinda bleh but not scummy. So seriously, what am I supposed to say an unbacked up suspicions against me?
You are better than this. Forget about me. If you are town you should.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1881 (isolation #311) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, Corv and Kor are confirmed, pretty much. And I really do not see KK as a godfather. I will reread SC at the end of the week, but I doubt my opinion will change. I think you are scum. I thought Farside was scum because of POE, but for the past 2 days I have been thinking you are scum for your actions in this game. Seriously, what do you want me to say?
Okay, I know I said "foget about me" but I think this is important. "What actions in this game" scream scum status?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1883 (isolation #312) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 am

Post by populartajo »

I can buy those things coming out from Corv but from you? Could you be clearer in your explanations?
Also Im waiting for your analysis of KK. KK should be doing the same thing.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1885 (isolation #313) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:I told you. Friday. I seriously dont have time to reread now
Kay. By friday I must have the quotes I promissed too.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1888 (isolation #314) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Corvuus wrote:eh, as far as reactions go, Mirth, you are pretty much what I expected. I only asked for a response to see if you would go after KK or not.

if you were godfather scum (i said earlier i would lynch you if tajo wasn't it, more to see if you would respond or not.) then your response may be different. it would be based on whether you are a cool customer and not phased by anything, which most likely you are or you could just happen to be a rusty doc playing in an insane asylum.

------------------------

At any rate, I guess I'll "stay out of this". I just think it is kind of silly that you have stated that Mirth is the Godfather for virtually the whole game, I state that I will lynch Mirth if the game doesn't end and there is a tomorrow (and I give reasons why), and yet you still think or 'want' to help me make the right decision.... the right decision being Mirth (and you say you need to re-read/find evidence now?)? Most of your case on Mirth (from what I remember) has been Mirth existing/surviving or making a case on you (tajo). I don't see how that makes her a godfather (which I stated a while ago doesn't make sense) and farside "busing" her and then Mirth 'fakeclaiming doc' (when she is godfather? and could be counterclaimed?).

But I guess we will just wait until friday, and heck even deadline if that is what you guys want.

Corv
The problem is that (big difference with you) I evaluate the possibility of being wrong. I will probably come to the same conclusion but we cant dismiss KK-Godfather just like that, specially when its a 50/50 shot.
About Mirth claiming doctor, you are forgetting about what I told you some pages ago. Look at the context. Its a perfect example of high risk high reward scenario. I have seen many people claim doctor as scum.
And Mirth, my case its not "OMG, you are different than Ace Attorney". There is evidence pointing to you and you know it. And Im not alone in this. So I suggest looking cases for Kublai Khan because you are going down tomorrow after my lynch.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1890 (isolation #315) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 am

Post by populartajo »

Oh yes, Corv, ignore me.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1894 (isolation #316) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth :
KK wrote:There is evidence pointing to you and you know it. And Im not alone in this. So I suggest looking cases for Kublai Khan because you are going down tomorrow after my lynch.
Corv:
Lol, yeah, I realized that Ive been telling you to ignore me then I complain for your zero comments of my post.. :D but I think that it is important to know why Mirth thinks Im scum.
My case is a big difference between Mirth and KK and it should be helpful when evaluating things.
If Mirth is town and wants to win for her team then she should be focused in KK and not in me. Its pretty obvious Im not scum since Im willing to hammer me to "supposedly lose for my scumteam". You know? If I were scum what would be my motivation for doing this, trying to contribute with Mirth-KK dilemma? Winning time? Messing with you all? Im not a bad person.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1898 (isolation #317) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Its all quiet shhhhhh, shhhhhhh.
Corv, tomorrow I must have some time to make an extense analysis of Mirth/KK. In the meantime can you tell me clearly what do you think of them? Your last post was vague.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1899 (isolation #318) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Korlash could be helpful here, neh?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1900 (isolation #319) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Corv, what do you think of this phrase?
Tajo wrote:You know? If I were scum what would be my motivation for doing this, trying to contribute with Mirth-KK dilemma? Winning time? Messing with you all? Im not a bad person
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1902 (isolation #320) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Case coming, I already told you that.
Take in count that Mirth could probably be playing according to your reactions. She's tricky.
What changed in deciding between Mirth and KK?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1903 (isolation #321) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Confirm vote tajo .
LOL, you are so wrong in this. You really have no clue.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1904 (isolation #322) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Read your words.
Corv wrote:If you had made your post and phrased it... more charismatically, and said something paraphrased to "i'm town, there has to be a godfather, good luck, *self-vote*", then you may have given pause to me.
Corv wrote:
Nothing
in this universe can convince me that you aren't today's lynch, no matter what.
Either way you would have accused me of appealing to emotion and blah.
Okay, as I said, forget about me. Lets focus on Mirth/KK.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1918 (isolation #323) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, being the deciding factor in this game doesnt give you the to control the game and the power to say what we should do or what we should do to please you.
That also means that we shouldnt be doing your job because its YOU who is going to vote tomorrow, not me. You should be the one looking for quotes, you should be the one analysing connections. Im just trying to help you decide the most optimal play but at the end you have the last word.
I totally hate the idea of you thinking that Im not helpful when I know that I havent played optimally but I prevented the retarded corpo lynch, semiconfirmed the dead millers so that you and Kor are alive right now, pushed farside's lynch since D2. Your only problem is that you think that players that please you are town and the players that dont are scum.
Be less problematic and learn some modesty. Im serious.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1922 (isolation #324) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Of course you have no clue when I make a comment about not forgetting about KK and evaluating carefully Mirth and you suddenly switch to KK/Mirth for GF decision like in 1 sec.

Its painfully obvious you are not reading the game as much as I would like because if you had you would state clearly farside-Mirth and farside-Coug relations. Until now I havent found a comment or analysis from you of those pairs. If I have missed them then point me to them.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1923 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:41 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
And I said that becuase you are basing your current KK godfather theory just because he is not "pleasing" you as much as Mirth is.
Thank you very much.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1925 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by populartajo »

LOL, I will. What about you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1926 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, since you keep saying I'm scum, can you or KK please actually provide a case as to why?
Or maybe is more of the "OMG, obvlinked with Crazy" BS?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1927 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by populartajo »

So here is farside and relations with SC and Mirth.
farside wrote:SC: Saying I have protown vibes for players is sucking up to a player and I see scum suck up to players they know are town to look town.
vote: SC
Slipped that Fluff was town and attacking SC with a vote.
farside22 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
farside22 wrote:SC: Saying I have protown vibes for players is sucking up to a player and I see scum suck up to players they know are town to look town.
I never said that; in fact, I hadn't even addressed you before now. I said that I wanted to leave the millers alone and that I believe LlamaFluff and Mirth to be town at this moment. I know what I am, which leaves six people including you. I understand Mirth's "suck-up" concern, but you just voted me based on incorrect information.
Vote: farside22
for strawmanning.
Let's add OMGUS vote on top of butt kissing. I explained myself how the heck is that strawman? A little bit of a panic for one vote?
I am telling you I see scum suck up to townies.
This is some serious attack for D1. Doesnt feel like busing since Coug vote is weak.
In post 241, farside talks of everyone but two persons (Mirth and Crazy) and confirm his vote on SC. In fact, farside doesnt talk about them since the beginning of the game until post 254 (Mirth).
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote: second, farside, why criticize llama's attack of juls but not mine.
I started my read with my last post I saw llama attacks from my last post and the comments he made. I don't recall what you said to Juls but I will go back and look.
Maybe Mirth did note that farside was ignoring her "too much". Pretty clear indicator that farside did attack Llama but mysteriously left Mirth of the hook.
Mirth wrote:so still no comments on me, farside
Mirth insists. So this is the part where Mirthtown should be thinking why is farside not suspecting me but attacking Llama? But anyone that is town would ask him/herself that?
Mirth wrote:soooo why exactly are you attacking llama then
More questions and more questions. Mirthtown would have already FOSed farside at that point. Trust me.
Mirth wrote:which is why i'm thinking its suspicious how easily you write me off here.
Yeah, and the vote or the fos? Finally I found what was wrong in this conversation. Mirth is clearly suspecting farside but there is no vote or fos, taking in count Mirth is pretty liberal with her votes.
SC is guilty for sucking up to Llama but Mirth isnt. She only gets a question. There are no vote:Mirth not even a FOS even though Mirth was still not getting the point. In the other hand, Mirth was questioning farside but she also never voted/fosed her. Once again, Mirth was being deliberately weak with farside.
farside22 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Posting to avoid a prod. Nothing new to contribute.
You know you are not voting anyone. There is conversation going on and this is the best you offer?
Again, an strong attack against Couglurker. Pretty clear farside is attacking Coug and not suspecting Mirth.
farside22to Corv wrote:Does this mean you believe Juls/SG? What about Crazy did it seem he hinted at have a miller role?
Post 341. First mention of Crazy.
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Aww, farside. Let me make some friends. /sad face.
I suggest mish mash games if you want friends. Not mafia games.
FOS: tajo

I'm not will to lynch you at this time, but I don't care for people using that method it is scummy to try and say, but ah we are friends why the hate.
I get a FOS for being friendly. :(
farside22 wrote:Right now just based on what I remember I didn't not like Coorvus comment at the end of the day about being dispointed in the Sly lynch. Seems like a scum slip to me.
FOS: Coorvus
Foses Corvus for something decent.
farside22 wrote:electra: I don't like the fact you are making post but not reading the thread. Mirth's post about what you said in regards to Sly implies you were reading something but not enough to see the mod stating how many request it would take to have an extension?
FOS: Electra
Foses Electtra for something decent.
farside22 to corpo wrote:This isn't really a replay is it? I mean Mirth has a valid point and you just say that scum believe your post were without meaning?
Except farside knows thar mirth doesnt have a point. Subtly push of corpo's case here. Oh what happened with Mirth's suspicions of farside?
farside22 wrote:I don't really get a scum vibe reading corp but I would like to see him give more information.
So why mirth had a point before?
Its fair to comment that farside is also ignoring SC in this part of the game with the exception of some general comments (No, Corvus is not a claimed miller). Could be due to his lurking, though.
farside22 wrote:A lot of attacks are on Corp which I find really a weak reason to vote for someone especially day 2 and a person who claimed miller day 1 with the text Mana did before Juls did. This just doesn't add up as a good reason to vote on a person.
But Mirth did it!! Not even a FOS, not even a vote. Take in count how free was farside to FOS for weaker reasons.
farside wrote:I don't like mirth answers for not voting for Electra or others. I think the case is weak. It's based more on a person's play style (which not helpful) is not scummy.
unvote:
vote: mirth
Finally. After how many posts? Farside is the third vote on the wagon (corpo an me were the first to vote her).
farside wrote:Looking at Electra and her lack of post and reasons and comparing that to Mirth I find really weird things. The lack of comments from Mirth to Electra. Electra's back and forth from Mirth to Penta and giving Sly a pass on his comment but attacking Mirth. It looks really fishy to me.
Setting up a mislych already knowing that Mirth would come up scum? Probably.
farside wrote:Your reasons is flawed as many people haven't done what you are asking Corp to do.
Mirth: With deadline close I suggest a claim.
This really feels like, Mirth save your ass or die.
farside wrote:I'm not going to be around to much to see if Mirth answer tajo's questions.
unvote
vote: Electra
She was the second person on my list as scum.
"Awesome claim, Mirth, lets hope someone else isnt the doctor."
farside wrote:I like the idea of popcorn so how about SC claiming.
If SC were scumpartner with farside would she have proposed him for popcorn? Prob if and only if Coug had a powerful fakeclaim but he only claimed VT.
farside wrote:Mirth I see no reason from your post of the flavor a need to hide it or not say anything earlier. FOS mirth
Maybe its time to bus her for real.....
....maybe not.
farside wrote:SC has a nice contradiction between one post and another. Lets see if anyone notices
vote: strangercoug
This is a very weird attack if we assume its bussing. It really doesnt feel like that. There was no necessity to bus Coug at that point of the game.
farside22 wrote:I have to agree with Korlash here on Crazy. His mild miller claim to saying he is a thief just does not add up. I think he is lying his butt off about the role he actually has.
unvote:
vote: Crazy
Time to bus the other scumpartner after not commenting a shit about him and after a case from Korlash.
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:Farside, this discussion of Crazy's crap claim has been going on for pages. Why vote now?
Busy trying to catch up.
"Maybe becuase we are all scumpartners and I dont know if I should bus all my scumpartners? Oh yeah, Im going to bus him now."
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why me and Crazy together?
Process of elimination.
Korlash - cop
Corv - cop
SG - miller
SC - checked out (question of cop's sanity only)
me - I know I'm town
tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
you - claimed doc. However if 2 cops are bp and the flavors mean nothing then the balance does look off. I had thought maybe the flavor of the kills meant something so a doc seems plausible but if not then I feel doc in the set up is not balanced.
This quote is important. Why does farside suspect Mirth/Crazy but not Coug/Crazy?
farside22 wrote:I did say Coug is cleared pending sanity. Should have said the same about Mirth.
Glad you noticed.
farside wrote:Crazy. I don't believe the claim. Plain and simple.
I believe you are his scum buddy trying to push a no lych.
Either Mirth or SC. Not sure which.
Oh yeah, go behind the death miller. Add Mirth/SC to the list after the bus become too obvious.
After Crazy's lynch and farside's guilty result, farside obvscum (finally) starts throwing shit to the walls. Fair to say that she ignores Coug completely.
farside22 wrote:oh thank god.
unvote:
vote: farside

please try and kill the cop like a suggested either that or go for the doc. These people have no clue.
Good luck partner.
Last post. Mmm, there is something here. Yes, he is still ignoring KK(Coug) completely. I could see farside doing this on purpose and pointing to kill the doc to support subtly farside-Coug scumpair. Yeah, she is probably doing this.

GG, people. Mirth is GF. Farside's relationship is just too obvious. All points to this. Corv, lynch her tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1958 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 am

Post by populartajo »

ForbiddanLight wrote:
Tajo himself seems rather relieved for some reason as he's strung up, and as the noose snaps his neck, his expression, while happy, is one of peace
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1960 (isolation #330) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Fuck you.
Last post.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2148 (isolation #331) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash you are dumb.
GG, all.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2150 (isolation #332) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Right about farsude and Mirth.
2-1
I win
nyah nyah
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2151 (isolation #333) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 am

Post by populartajo »

I would like to congratualte KK and specially Corvus for the victrory of this town.
The farside-Mirth realtion was so freaking obvious and I finally convinced Corv to follow my theory that finally was right.
Scum did it well., too but they made the mistake of leaving me alive. lol
no, in all seriousness, this was a fun game, since the beginning and it would ahve sucked to lost it at the end for a bad decision.
hopefully corv is such a hard stone.

yeh yeh korlash you did it well. next time try to be a little less arrogant and try to read others posts and not tunnel in someone. mirth tricked you well and i think she used your crazy personality to at least have a chance. it was so fun to fight you sometime ago and you are a good player.

gg.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2153 (isolation #334) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:wait sorry I was admiring myself in this mirror... did you post something?

And I believe I was right about farside as well which makes us even... Except I was wrong about you so I think that technically makes you win a draw... hmmm...
and you were wrong about KK and Mirth...?
srsly, did you think mirth was town?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2164 (isolation #335) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Um... 2 invetigation immune mafia and 3 pro town millers isn't weak enough for you?
you are not forgetting the DEATH MILLER, are you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2165 (isolation #336) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
Korlash wrote:Um... 2 invetigation immune mafia and 3 pro town millers isn't weak enough for you?
you are not forgetting the DEATH MILLER, are you?
basically, this game would have been won easily for the scum if the millers hadnt claimed D1. That helped a lot.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2167 (isolation #337) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:42 am

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:
I don't really have an issue with the set-up (though the NK resistances might have been a bit much, and ultimately both cops were effective. Perhaps something to make the cops weaker? Or turn this into a no-reveal on death game), but the nails in our coffin were just people believing claims right off the bat. This was one of the factors that helped me stay alive as long as I did, but its what ultimately killed our chances from the beginning, I think.
The cops were basically useless as cops. There was ONE person they KNEW they could get an accurate read on. I expected them to figure out their sanities quickly, and then tear their hair out trying to figure out what the hell was going on with their investigations and what they could trust.

I'm still curious why you didn't kill Corv :P. Post Restrictions tend to be targets, which is why I rarely give them. But I can understand being frustrated at claims just being believed. I'm surprised no one questioned two cops (then again confirming each other with the NK resistance worked well). Further surprised no one questioned your doc claim.
lolwut?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2169 (isolation #338) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Except they weren't entirely useless as cops. Useless would have been random or paranoid or naive. Once they figured out they were sane and insane, they could still narrow down the subject pool despite knowing some of their results would be wrong cause of millerness. Anyways.

I think we decided on Llama cause a couple people were suspicious of Corv. I honestly dont remember. Lost the link to the quicktopic long ago.
oh noes, i would have totally liked to see this.
/cries
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2172 (isolation #339) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:

lolwut?
Sorry, what I meant by they KNEW was that if they got a guilty on a non miller, it was pretty obv scum.

As for the Corv thing, he was faking a post restriction, and I'm surprised it didn't get him killed.
no what i meant is that i never bought Mirth's claim and she used it for the reasons i assumed.
that was a good claim, mirth. i couldnt convince anyone until this late.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2173 (isolation #340) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:Yeah, I played really poorly in this game. For some reason my role made we want to claim a power... but yeah, that ended up being useless for me.

But, no, I never meant to claim miller.

And yeah, the lurking I did here was due to a general lack of interest in mafia.
you convinced me, crazy.
:(
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2179 (isolation #341) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 am

Post by populartajo »

yes, share plz scum?
also, corv high five, you are big part of why town won this one.
when i said "f you" i didnt mean it
but it helped, didnt it?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2188 (isolation #342) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:Well, I was quite amused at your PRs. Should have done one where you had to post in Haiku.

Oh yeah, is anybody at all interested in the vote count reference list? I can tell you now pretty much all of D1 was wikipedia with one quote from V for Vendetta.
i demmand moar quick topics pluz?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2190 (isolation #343) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:I still don't think I would have lynched anyone other than tajo at that time, but I will admit that I am wrong and that Tajo deserves credit for finally convincing me (by his death). Happy Tajo?
I TOLD YOU SO.
You are a good player, Corv, but dont tunnel. That will make you lose a lot of games.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2192 (isolation #344) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:

i demmand moar quick topics pluz?
Up to the scum. If they give me the ok...
i think mirth checking for them means that they are ok with it
but hey who am i to decide that?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2194 (isolation #345) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:FL, you can post the quicktopic if you want and my partners agree. I don't really care. Y'all can see me rant about Corporate.

Corv,you give me way too much credit. I thought you PR was real. I just happen to give people with PRs extra grief. If I thought you were faking it, I would have attacked the hell out of you day 1, as either scum or town.
lol, would you as town also attack corpo?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2208 (isolation #346) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

tl/dr
scum lost when they killed corpo
gg
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”