Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

All new players this game :D, but I've hardly played so no surprise.

So, ummmm... Oh yeah! VOTE: SleepyKrew because I am exhausted.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

RVS, I chose you because I really am exhausted, got called in for a morning shift around midnight and it fit for randoms, your serious response is good info though.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Um Cool, there are 2 votes in your post.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I think his liking of renoi makes little sense as the serious vote was just "fine its you!" because of the lack of reasoning at the time. Unless he means that kind of thing just makes him smile, because it made me smile too.

His response to sleep saying one solution is to serious vote is wrong. It should read "this is obvious" as its one of the usual ways to get out of rvs.

However his logic for voting sleep seems sound, as not participating in rvs doesn't mean you are obligated in ending it, just that you are a fuddy duddy.

In my tiny amount of experience the people who start jerky turn out to be town, but I'll leave my vote on sleep for now until more interactions come.

On a serious note, since they are in the same post, which will be counted, I assume sleeps because it's lower, but it's the first time I've encountered this.

(I know this would be prettier as a multi quote but my phone would explode)
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

The info it gave has already been explained by others, and I ignored your other question because this isn't the Road to Rome and why you Rvs should be known.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 112, Cyberbob wrote:I'm not really looking for you to comment on any one thing in particular, just for you to comment on
something
other than lazily berating SK for supposedly being so absentminded

SK's question wasn't terribly hard hitting but that only makes it weirder that anyone would bother to not answer it. What did Goofy have to lose?

Ignoring the overly agressive guys inane question is apparently scummy, or you can't read, going with option 2.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

The end of the game will be here and I still won't have answered it, reads coming tomorrow maybe, bed now.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Goofy
As others have demonstrated, my knowledge is clearly at or below newb level, so please educate me as to why people do RVS

Fine, here
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Going to give a few reads

I originally liked Reinoe for putting himself out there so much, but as time went on he started to ask questions rather than provide his on content. Only asking questions could be scum feeling out for safe stances to support.

Also the groups of three kind of implant in the answering parties mind that one of the scum at least have to be in the grouping, but its not subtle enough for me to go any further than null on.

I still feel like the amount of exposure compared to some of the people hanging back leans them town to me.

More coming
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 37, Drew-Sta wrote:@ Farside. The guys been on the site for 3 years. How is he an eager puppy with a new toy?

He does read like he's on the spectrum though (that's not an insult, BTW, and is an observation based on his posting style - I have a friend who plays on another site who is on the spectrum and posts in a similar way) which means how he presents is going to be different to how we would assume a player would.

This isn't a defence of his poor questioning either; more his interaction.

Also, glad it didn't offend :)

In this post Drew jumps to the conclusion that a normal expression is some areas of the US is actually a comment on someones amount of mafia played. Could be a partner jumping to a defense overly eager to help, or just someone who doesn't get that this is an expression.

Drew is trying hard to be well liked and not offend anyone, something someone who only provides useful town content(a townie) wouldn't need to do.

Although its a scum lean, its a 4 post scum lean and I won't support a wagon on someone on V/LA if their return date falls inside the day's time limit.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Konowa's few post have no glaring alignment showings, at least that I can find, so I'll keep them null.

While the point of questions rather than content stands on Konowa too, its only 4 posts, so I will need Kon to speak up for me.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

While Dessew started out sheeping (admittedly) he has provided a decent amount of content and questions. Putting your thoughts with real reasoning behind them is strong town to me.

The only remark I have to make is that Des calls SK town because of past play of a similar start. Its a bad way to clear someone and build a read, it should be a supplement and not a main reason.

Dess is town.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Actually Reinoe, why vote Konowa? When IAI said 1, I assumed they ment one of the 3, not the first listed. Any further reasoning?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I would support a wagon on Red, as he is posting a lot of explanations, but only provides limited content in post 75,

Spoiler: Post75
In post 75, RedCoyote wrote:
Mod
, do you mind please putting people that are not voting and also the deadline in your vote counts? It would help me a lot!

---

IAI 8 wrote:Oh hello by the way....where are my manners?

Scum tend to have less manners. :igmeou:

---

SK 12 wrote:This avatar made that little exchange infinitely better.
Thank you AP for giving me this.

Do you change it from good cop to bad cop depending on your mood?

---

Drew 37 wrote:@ Farside. The guys been on the site for 3 years. How is he an eager puppy with a new toy?

What did farside say that would have anything to do with his site experience?

Drew 37 wrote:This isn't a defence of his poor questioning either; more his interaction.

This reads like you're going out of your way to not attach yourself to SK. This post is kind of crappy, imo. Also, I have no idea what your is referring to. I guess you mean the sandy vagina thing? reinoe seemed to take it in stride.

Anyway, this whole post is Drew bending over backwards to appear overly sensitive, overly defensive (of SK), and overly aware that he might be seen as defensive (of SK).

---

Cyberbob 52 wrote:Anyway. Reinoe has an extremely ironic signature.
Vote: reinoe

Heh. I like this. Better than SK's rationale anyway.

---

Dessew 54 wrote:Please stop making posts like this. He's a grown-up man, let him explain himself. :)

This. I got the same vibe.

VOTE: Drew-Sta

---

Goofy 67 wrote:On a serious note, since they are in the same post, which will be counted, I assume sleeps because it's lower, but it's the first time I've encountered this.

The lower vote should count unless the mod has any sort of special rules concerning it. Overall good post though.

---

pops 69 wrote:Konowa is pretty sketchy though. The personal nature of Skrew's vote makes Konowa's bandwagoning for the same motive unlikely. It's unlikely he has a different motive either, because he didn't post a different motive, and my own perspective didn't see anything scummy in reinoe's last couple posts.

I kind of agree with this. I didn't really "get" what the reinoe vote was all about. I think farside noticed this too. You think she scared him off?

And most of that was pokes at other players rather than reads or content. Since then he over reacted to Bob's mistake (assuming it was one) and made no headway since.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I see, thanks.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Pop started out by adding fluff to his posts maybe in some lighthearted attempt to lighten up the start of the game, or maybe to add more perceived content. Since then Pop hasn't contributed a lot of personal reads, rather than a line here or there about the current conversation, and a tunnel on someone who has posted 4 times rather than looking elsewhere while you wait for them to post seems like you either stick to your guns and ignore the rest of the scum(poor town play), or you legitimately think that you can get the target mislynched(scum). I'd like to see your reaction to this thought and how you act about Konowa before I decide which I believe more.

In post 69, popsofctown wrote:
Sleepykrew seems like he legitimately wants to get out of RVS for the right reasons.

I'm still new, but I've noticed that there is always one person who hates RVS and wants to end it, however they usually end it themselves, what kind of read does it give you when someone tries to make others end it rather than attempt to do so themselves? For me its scummy to not want to be in the center of attention, which is what ending it early seems to require.

In post 196, popsofctown wrote:IAI, Redcoyote can be hard to read, but I'm getting a lack of initiative from him today that is pretty scummy, especially given his meta.

I have yet to play with Red, care sharing the points of his meta you are referring to here?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Is it sidestepping to want to hear someone defend themselves before we string them up if they will come back in time and do so? Hell even if we do lynch someone in that situation after the defense it could at least help fuel connections.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 219, SleepyKrew wrote:I was promised a Goofy wagon if he kept not answering me and I want my damn wagon.
But an RC wagon isn't terrible.

I believe the wagon was promised if I didn't post at all.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

The 4 you had made? why include spoilers if you arent including quotes? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Des, his reaction read scummy from him trying so hard to find someone to single out quickly, but rather than push that I was horrible scum immediately he went with "just answer the question" which read more like anyone who wanted to get the game rolling fast and have fun. Like I said someone else answered that particular question.

I would like you to explain why you provided nothing but questions with your comment when it was your first one in 24 hours. Did you gather nothing to share since then? Even with my posts during that period you are still on this?

Please stop pluralizing questions, that is the only one that I know of.

Also if not providing basic game theory in a non noob game qualifies as a PL from you, well, that's just sad dude.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Happy birthday Cool, your bday lasts 2 days? Nice
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Drew, the 4 post scum read was me getting a scum read on you from the 4 posts you had made at the time. You only had 4 posts so that's not alot to scum read someone off of, which is why I didn't pursue at the time.

I'm not saying all 4 were scummy, just based on their combined content.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 261, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 260, Goofyd00d wrote:Drew, the 4 post scum read was me getting a scum read on you from the 4 posts you had made at the time. You only had 4 posts so that's not alot to scum read someone off of, which is why I didn't pursue at the time.

I'm not saying all 4 were scummy, just based on their combined content.

What content? I feel like you've misunderstood or misread me. Please be specific and I can walk you through it.

Its frustrating I have to prove myself like this but Konowa and RC have done a good job of fucking me over while I've been on V/LA. Mud sticks, yo.

I can't make it any more clear man, I don't understand what you aren't understanding.

Krew, I have iso'd you and can not find the second missing question, I've asked for it to be repeated before.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 253, Goofyd00d wrote:Des, his reaction read scummy from him trying so hard to find someone to single out quickly, but rather than push that I was horrible scum immediately he went with "just answer the question" which read more like anyone who wanted to get the game rolling fast and have fun. Like I said someone else answered that particular question.

I would like you to explain why you provided nothing but questions with your comment when it was your first one in 24 hours. Did you gather nothing to share since then? Even with my posts during that period you are still on this?

Please stop pluralizing questions, that is the only one that I know of.

Also if not providing basic game theory in a non noob game qualifies as a PL from you, well, that's just sad dude.

There is both the answer and me stating I don't know of another one, which is as good as asking him for it.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I will try to say this once again, when I made a read for you, you only had 4 posts. One was scummy, none were immediately town, so the sum of the 4 were scum, not all 4 are suspect. You only posted 4 posts at the time.

You only posted 4 posts at the time.

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 278, Drew-Sta wrote:@Skrew

Someone is an idiot for voting another player on D1?

No. Someone is an idiot when they change their vote more than they change their underwear in a week and without good reason.

In post 279, Drew-Sta wrote:Actually, just realised that jumping of Kon draws away from the wagon. I'll back myself in what I feel is the scum team and go back onto Kon. I believe both are scum and both deserve the vote though.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kon

:lol:
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 283, Drew-Sta wrote:In my defence, I only changed it from one scum read to the next, then back to my original scum read. That counts, right? RIGHT?!?

:lol:

It does it does, it literally made me giggle is all.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Wait, how did you noticed we didn't see it? You aren't supposed to be paying attention.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

How did you notice
d
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I'm assuming the last part of your first post was for drew as none of it hit home for me. As for avoiding a question because of pressure, you have completely lost me, when did this happen? I didn't answer why rvs because it was like asking the teacher for a definition when you have a dictionary in your hands.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Ah, krew thought I didn't answer his second question, he was mistaken and people were taking his word that I avoided two questions when I addressed the actual question.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Before I say this allow me to clarify, I'm not defending the slot Reinoe is playing, nor am I defending any other play.

If I were scum I would have been careful enough to not make that mistake. I believe if Reinoe has no other mafia experience they may be new enough to not think about the WIFOM that this would provide in order to do it on purpose.

Once again don't get me wrong, I'm scum leaning Reinoe for his play between my read dump and now, but I want legitimate reasons to bury him.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 360, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 356, Goofyd00d wrote:If I were scum I would have been careful enough to not make that mistake. I believe if Reinoe has no other mafia experience they may be new enough to not think about the WIFOM that this would provide in order to do it on purpose.

Do you understand what a mistake is?
reinoe's been here longer than you and he certainly acts as if he knows all there is to know about mafia.

I have a fair amount of livestream mafia under my belt, and Wifom is their bread and butter, what Reinoe might have done there is called a dumb tell, like if someone asked how many mafia there was at the start when it would prove they weren't scum or they would know.

Possible he did it on purpose just to create this viewpoint.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

It seems as though this day is down to drew and rei and it seems like nothing will stop it. I lean scum for them both, but if either was town I feel as though town would benefit more from rei not being here tomorrow. I'm going to have to reread this cluster fuck and try to separate points from shit slinging.

Because you are one of my scum reads, and if you're town you are so incredibly anti town that I don't care, VOTE: reinoe
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Also des, wtf? I see the comedy of me saying that, but even if what you claim is true you kind of just came out of the gait strong rather than asking me to answer specific things more clearly.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 469, farside22 wrote:
In post 465, Goofyd00d wrote:It seems as though this day is down to drew and rei and it seems like nothing will stop it. I lean scum for them both, but if either was town I feel as though town would benefit more from rei not being here tomorrow. I'm going to have to reread this cluster fuck and try to separate points from shit slinging.

Because you are one of my scum reads, and if you're town you are so incredibly anti town that I don't care, VOTE: reinoe

Why is Drew a scum read?

Hard defense of my other scum read, I will have to get home to make a more complicated post.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I feel it will tell us more about drew to see your flip, rather than more about you to see his, it's possible to establish possible connections before flips but hey, you can keep flailing if you makes you feel better.

Giant annoying picture of a flail! , oh wait, it's so obvious that you are that it's not necessary.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Defending a scum read is scummy, day 1 or 5. I know you have no choice but to fight it, but try doing so in a way that makes sense.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Like I said, the flip will help us more with drew, than Drews would with rei.

If rei flips scum drew could be mistaken town, but if so we at least hit one.

If rei flips town it is good for drew unless he's taking a huge risk as scum defending the loudest of town's scum read.

If we went for drew and he flipped town we might back off on rei assuming drew was right and letting rei skate to the end.

Seeing as how town has been binary for the last 4 or 5 pages, this is what made my vote.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

It's funny how you say retroactive, then post the proof that I already mentioned the flips
in the same post as my vote
. Thanks for doing my work for me.

Don't give up! Your OMGUS might start working eventually.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

So you are the authority on who has credibility? Do you include yourself in the list of people that do? Also votes for drew came quite early in the day. If a sub reveals more info on konowas slot then great, but for the last several pages town had been moving in only 2 directions. I gave my opinion on the current situation, sorry you don't like it, tough noogies.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I didn't say that, rei did, if rei is scum then we lynch drew and either nail a pairing or at least get 1, if rei is town then Drews lynchability falls into question for being correct, please read over my post with the logic carefully rather than taking rei's misinterpretation as fact.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I left the logic of them both flipping scum out because I assumed that people would know what partner lynching was out of the road.

You sure can misinterpret far, what each person pulls from the flip will be up to them, saying his lynchability would be in question mean if reinoe is town then a case can be made that drew is, then we are mistaken and move on.

If we go for drew first the WIFOM would impossible, but if rei first, since drew was defending, we can actually use information from the flip.

I'm trying to see how you mistook that farside22, but it's not jumping out at me.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

On saying if rei is scum then drew could be mistaken town is just me covering all possible outcomes, the lynch on drew would happen regardless if rei flips scum, but like anything in a game with hidden information, it wouldn't be 100%. It would, however, be more than enough for me to be comfortable lynching him.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

If rei is not scum there are 2 possibilities, drew is scum with a very risky play, or drew is correct and town.

If that happens I will discuss the risky play with town, but lean town.

However I believe rei will flip scum, and drew will flip scum buddy.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

500 get
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I'm not, I gave a very simple reasoning for my vote and was just going to leave it at that, others wanted me to expand and expand on it.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Like I said Cool, I didn't intend to push so hard originally, I agree with town using time.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I was making it a point to ignore the why RVS question at first and was watching for his reaction to being ignored when Rei answered of what his reaction gave me. "[His] questions looked like fake scum hunting". I assumed at that point that that was sufficient an answer, and since noone but Skrew pushed right then I believed that it was. Once another player asked it again I answered completely as I chalked the original ordeal up to starting the game and thought we had moved on.

It wasn't to avoid pressure seeing as how ignoring his RVS question brought plenty of that, why would care?

Where you pluralized questions: 4 posts above where i mentioned it, not a hard find:

In post 249, Dessew wrote:Phoneposting, so just addressing some stuff I can recall.
SK: you said your push on farside hadn't been serious. What on Earth did you expect, not to be called out?
Konowa: if I was damage controlling, I'd be doing a really bad job, I mean, read again, maybe?
Whoever asked why pops is town: their actions show town motivation and no scum motivation. I'll do a post with quotes tomorrow.
Goofy: I've had a very long conversation in my head with many obnoxious players and other people from my life while walking back and forth in the flat (which makes the cat extremally annoyed) and drinking like one and a half litres of water all thanks to your incompetence.
Answer the questions.
You're withholding information, or at least that's what you claim. Here's what I want you to do: 1. Find some catalogue of BS (a Coelho generator or whatever) and post it labelled as 'answer to SK's RVS question'. 2. Tell us what SK's posts during the RVS told you about his alignment. I need your thoughts from exactly that point of time, use only the posts from that time. I personally honestly mistrust your capabilities of understanding what I mean by the things said above, partly because of my past experiences, but do what you can, please. In the meantime, I might be just oversensitive because I had to explain someone that things imply themselves, but I'm seriously contemplating a PL on you right now. Jsyk.
Drew: I'd like to hear how I'm '... interesting.'

About you mentioning his meta
157 Dess wrote: but SK fisrt[sic] posts do tell plenty of people to just lynch him

I read this as his first posts of the past at this point, I assumed you had played with him before based on it, if thats not the case I guess you ment his first few posts of this game, if this is the case I'll reread some with that frame of mind.

About not answering without quotes, I can at home, If I read 2 or 3 pages of sudden play on my phone I can only answer what stands out, my phone is an old POS but my time away from home+sleep is greater than my time at home by a large margin. If this game was more organised and had less pages of mud slinging it wouldn't be an issue. For your sake I will attempt to do better.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 598, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 595, Goofyd00d wrote:I answered completely

:neutral:
Show me.

Wait really? It's in the wall if horror post 253.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I answered why I felt the need to post at all, RVS, it's the generic start to a game on this site.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 50, reinoe wrote:reinoe puts on his dazzling thinking
cap
fedora...

Your questions looked like fake scum hunting
so I placed a serious vote just like you asked. Not every vote is to lynch scum. Some votes are for pressure. And just like an insecure teenager who wants to be a non-conformist while hanging out with his friends you gave in to pressure and in doing so exposed your hypocrisy.

A gust of wind blows off reinoe's hat!!!

ISOing all of rei's unnecessary pictures may have caused my phone brain damage, I expect a get well soon card.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Yep you are correct, seeing as how I had 200 posts to consider it, the beginning of my answer is the same, the rest points out his interaction between then and 253. Like I said, the interactions would give me reads.

@cool, how kind of you sir.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 638, Dessew wrote: I'll just go with this and never ever learn that if I specifically ask someone what their read was at a certain point of the game, why they feel the need to use 200 other posts from
after
that point.

Its weird that since you had to "try so hard" for an answer that you didn't bother to read it.

In post 595, Goofyd00d wrote:I was making it a point to ignore the why RVS question at first and was watching for his reaction to being ignored when Rei answered of what his reaction gave me. "[His] questions looked like fake scum hunting".
I assumed at that point that that was sufficient an answer, and since noone but Skrew pushed right then I believed that it was. Once another player asked it again I answered completely as I chalked the original ordeal up to starting the game and thought we had moved on.

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 639, I Am Innocent wrote:
How do you feel about his add'l two posts after those first 4?

I tried to wall post on my phone at work so you wouldn't be waiting all day but once I got it all into the text box, I clicked the box to start formatting and my on screen keyboard crashed. WTF? I didn't even know that could happen.

If I answer you question as is its just 2 posts about him calling skrew's style "on the spectrum" or that he was ESL. I guess you could consider that defaming so his attacks on rei would seem less credible, but that would reach levels of inappropriateness that I couldn't fathom.

I'll provide more as a bonus:

I would quote #225 here but it has been requested that noone does that again. So I will simply state that ad hominen has no place in forum mafia. In live mafia where things can get heated some can be excusable, but in forum mafia it just means that you can't think of anything real to discredit arguments so you have to belittle people to get it done instead.

Spoiler: In post 325 we see Drew trying to convince people to stop using votes to pressure information out of people, very early in day 1, with noone above 4 votes. Basically no more active scum hunting with votes yo
In post 325, Drew-Sta wrote:Yes, yes I do.

I'm agreeing with the wagon on Konowa (which Reinoe is pushing), but suggesting my read on RC is stronger and I have more confidence in it. If we get close to end of day and Konowa wagon is still going, I'll happily change vote back and lynch him. However,
I think it is important for each player to stick to their strongest read until that point.

The problem is that just because you're on the wagon I agree with, doesn't mean your reasoning is
right
to be on that wagon. This is what Reinoe is suggesting - that you're either bussing or distancing (or both).

Skrew keeping off RC (or not following through with his thoughts on it) for what I consider insufficient reasons is, in my mind, not pro-town. If the guy is mafia, vote for him. If he isn't then don't.

Intent is the key, Cyberbob.
Why
are you on a wagon.

Spoiler: Here in post 329 We see Drew slip in a defense for Reinoe into a response to a post that did not pertain to Reinoe, seems he may be trying to be more discreet with his defense here
In post 329, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 327, Cyberbob wrote:Your thoughts about Skrew's behaviour towards the RC wagon
might
have some potential but only if you're willing to follow through on them. If you're going to accuse someone of being scummy for acting in a way that is similar to how you are acting you can't just handwave the contradiction away with "well I'm obv town and my gut says he's scum", it doesn't work like that. Nobody is obvtown, especially not on D1, you can't sit back and expect people to take your word for it.

PS: Dessew's whole thing with trying to make a case for pops being town is remarkably stupid. Not only is it far too early in the game to be making those kinds of calls, you're also painting a target on that person's back for scum to nightkill.

Neg town isn't necessarily scummy. Neg town is, in my view, acting in a way that is not in towns best interests. Again, intent is important. You can be neg town but town (which is usually the player making a mistake), or you can be neg town and scum (which is scum making a play for a mislynch).

Reinoe is, IMHO, misguided. But he's not, in his argument, being neg town. He's raising valid points especially for Skrew that should be dealt with properly, not dismissed because of his personality.

Think about it.

In post 353, Drew-Sta wrote:Just because a series of 'old heads' consider it an invalid approach doesn't mean it is.

Declaring 8 from 10 people as town and then lynching the 9 / 10 person is, in my view, as legitimate as finding the 9 / 10 and voting for them. That you're so stubborn on this is frustrating but I'll accept is part of this community (the view, not your stubbornness).

If the veterans of a community like this agreeing on its validity doesn't make it invalid, what possibly could? Also "declaring 8 of 10 people as town" doesn't mean anything, now if there was 8 of 10 town mechanically confirmed as town, that would mean a ton, and the scum would have conceded in the night leading to that situation.

--

In post 411, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 398, Cyberbob wrote:Village idiots overthinking things is the most frustrating thing, I swear.

Ouch! :lol: C'mon mate, you've seen how I'm playing this game. You know I'm not a VI. Like I've said - if Reinoe does something I specifically think is scum-like, I'd most definitely help lynch him. But the fact is I don't think he has curled his argument so much that he's blatantly contradicted himself. He's definitely not gone about it in a pro-town way, but he's not mafia in my mind.

Now in post 329 you claimed Reinoe not to be neg-town, here you say he's not pro-town, he may not have blatantly contradicted himself, but you have.

--

In post 438, Drew-Sta wrote:Right, so you have a problem that he has put 2 sets of 3 people into brackets, called them scumreads and you think this is a contradiction... why?

No, I am paying attention doofus - you're about as clear as mud in your explanations. If you worked harder at being understood when you wrote shit you'd get a lot further in life ;-)

The ad hominem is back!, yay!

--

Don't worry about my phone, I performed a demonic ritual and my keyboard reappeared, yay!
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 646, reinoe wrote:
In post 501, CooLDoG wrote:

In post 485, Goofyd00d wrote:Like I said, the flip will help us more with drew, than Drews would with rei.

If rei flips scum drew could be mistaken town, but if so we at least hit one.

If rei flips town it is good for drew unless he's taking a huge risk as scum defending the loudest of town's scum read.

If we went for drew and he flipped town we might back off on rei assuming drew was right and letting rei skate to the end.

Seeing as how town has been binary for the last 4 or 5 pages, this is what made my vote.

Damn dude, stop being so lynch hungry.

This is pings as coaching now.

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Seems fine to me, I like how you tagged the other one you fixed so everyone would know.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 701, reinoe wrote:The attacking farside is definitely damning because she's been really pro-town in her behavior.

I'm starting to think that the Beck/Konowa slot could be town and that the Cyberbob slot could be scum. His most recent posts, are riddled with scum motivation.

@goofydood, Cyberbob, RedCoyote, CoolDog...

whom are your scumreads and why.

I would like some response on you about my post on drew, since you are looking for my reads why did you let it slip on by?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 707, reinoe wrote:
In post 703, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 700, farside22 wrote:Cyber bob: I'm not sure why not double checking things and accusing the wrong player = scum.

If you don't see why failing to pay attention is scummy then I guess I don't know what to say really.

And if you think failing to pay attention IS scummy then you should have vote parked on SleepyKrew like page 5 and never moved it!

This is what I'm talking about. People are attacking me in a non-protown way and are stretching for their justifications while ignoring the 800 lb elephant in the room. The whole "not paying attention" argument is dead on arrival and is the most hypocritical argument made this game to date.

I'm willing to vote CYBERBOB NOW. We can wagon that.

The timing on you Cyberbob push is fishy as hell bro.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

One more post @IAI, you asked me for a post and I gave it to you, and more. No response?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 744, reinoe wrote:
In post 741, Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 701, reinoe wrote:The attacking farside is definitely damning because she's been really pro-town in her behavior.

I'm starting to think that the Beck/Konowa slot could be town and that the Cyberbob slot could be scum. His most recent posts, are riddled with scum motivation.

@goofydood, Cyberbob, RedCoyote, CoolDog...

whom are your scumreads and why.

I would like some response on you about my post on drew,
since you are looking for my reads why did you let it slip on by?

So you didn't ask me a question but you want to know why I didn't comment? Ok just an fyi, I'm not going to comment on every post ever made. It's just not gonna happen.

I highlighted the part you obviously didn't read.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 707, reinoe wrote:
In post 703, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 700, farside22 wrote:Cyber bob: I'm not sure why not double checking things and accusing the wrong player = scum.

If you don't see why failing to pay attention is scummy then I guess I don't know what to say really.

And if you think failing to pay attention IS scummy then you should have vote parked on SleepyKrew like page 5 and never moved it!

This is what I'm talking about. People are attacking me in a non-protown way and are stretching for their justifications while ignoring the 800 lb elephant in the room. The whole "not paying attention" argument is dead on arrival and is the most hypocritical argument made this game to date.

I'm willing to vote CYBERBOB NOW. We can wagon that.

The timing on you Cyberbob push is fishy as hell bro.

Everything I do is going to appear "fishy as hell" when you're pushing for a mislynch. For example the push on CYBERBOB is in direct relation to posts he was making. Your "timing is fishy as hell" is bollocks. When do you think the push should have happened? In some so far yet undetermined future? In the past before he even made the posts for me to respond to? I've already been accused of being a time traveler by Cyberbob and Sleepykrew. Goofy are you also going to imply I'm a time traveler as well? This is how ridiculous the case on me is at this point and I hope the rest of the town players are seeing this.[/quote]

It came right after people said it wouldn't happen, you can say its bollocks, but that doesn't make it so.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

whoops, broked it
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

re re 750:
You asked for my scum reads right after letting my read on Drew go by without comment, seems odd.

754: No you had to read that it was another possible wagon that a couple of people went "Yeah I'd vote on it" and hopped on another chance of it not being you today
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

If you believe I would auto lynch drew if you flip town, then you didn't read my flip logic. I stated it would good for him if you did, and it would bring his case back into scrutiny rather than the auto it would be if you flipped scum.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

So Drew, your only scum reads are OMGUS?

In post 766, farside22 wrote:I missed the great case cooldog presented. Did anyone else see it?
Just curious since he called my cases bad, what a good case supposedly looks like.

My brain has checked out. My son is watching the fairly odd parents live action movie.
Painful.

I want to watch it for Drake Bell, but I'm scared.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Thank you, I didn't know what to say but you put it eloquently.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

As Beck pointed out neighbor doesn't mean town, and even the wiki says that most neighborhoods contain one scum. Sucks to see what felt like and could still be a good lynch get stopped.

The tracker crumb seems like it could have been a happy accident for you, as the neighbor one was drastic and risky, this one is just normal speech.

Also in a game with this many people who post sporadically, this would have been more town beneficial if you came out a couple of day ago to ensure we beat the deadline.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I won't be able to make a computer post until tomorrow, so without too much rereading my general feel for dess is town, his arguments are usually well thought out and he is open about how he interprets things.

I also feel like attempting to put the spot light on me, someone who had very little heat, would be a poor scum move as my lynch potential seemed low at the time compared to others he could have pushed on.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 827, Drew-Sta wrote:
Also, those Goofy quotes are a complete misrep of me. And you know it.

You want to give some evidence for that? Like, anything?

VOTE: Drew

I would rather join a wagon that has been discussed for a while rather than one that appears after this claim, as it seems hurried and easily directed by scum.

Also red with this particular group I wouldn't give credit for 3 days of time.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I didn't mean slip as in a mistake, I mean you kind of attached it onto the end in a post with no other mention of them.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

You slipped it in, as in snuck it in, as in squeaked it by. Its a figure of speech you are missing.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 878, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 877, Goofyd00d wrote:You slipped it in, as in snuck it in, as in squeaked it by. Its a figure of speech you are missing.

... yes, I slipped in text that everyone can read and is clearly on display and is written the same way as the line before. :neutral:

Sorry Goofy, you're backpeddling now and claiming something that isn't there. Misrep.

Sorry bro, you are trying hard but I doubt you are convincing anyone. You put it in a post where it didn't belong. Others have said its a good point, live with it, own it.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 880, reinoe wrote:Hey Goofydood, who was the scum on my wagon?

Although I don't like him for a lynch more than Drew I would say CooLDog. Only other lean is Cyber, but I believe that its possible since it was at 5 at the time than neither of the other 2 (assuming you are town) wanted to be seen as the L-1. Possible CooL was throwing you under the bus.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I'm still confident on the Drew wagon, just a quick ISO shows that his main defense is to call every little thing misrep. I was questioning myself after Rei's claim, but his attempt to misinterpret what I said about his defense in an irrelevant post followed by the attempt to discredit me when I tried to explain it more clearly just doesn't seem town. Also a quick run through of his posts shows that he leans on emoticons to attempt to drive his points home. Shouldn't need anything extra if your rebuttals were actually strong.

His defenses shouldn't need all the discrediting and emoticons if they were solid. It just doesn't ring right with me.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Actually I explained how it wasn't misrep, here we go again.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 967, Goofyd00d wrote:Actually I explained how it wasn't misrep, here we go again.

Where? On this I will genuinely claim I haven't seen it but accept I could have missed it.[/quote]

Is this real? How could you miss it? You called it "squirming" and "back pedaling."
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I hate breaking quotes :(
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Then you are incorrect, there was nothing to "clear," you made something from a perfectly clear statement and you are trying to run with it.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Incorrect about saying I failed
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 981, Drew-Sta wrote:Goofy is his partner too, by my thinking.

Could this be any more from left field?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

The amount of time that CD was at L-1 makes it seem like he's town. If he was going to flip scum it would have been a great time to distance with a scum hammer, seeing how it looked like him for a good bit before drew changed his vote.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1099, farside22 wrote:
In post 1098, Goofyd00d wrote:The amount of time that CD was at L-1 makes it seem like he's town. If he was going to flip scum it would have been a great time to distance with a scum hammer, seeing how it looked like him for a good bit before drew changed his vote.

He wasn't at l1 I counted wrong. :facepalm:

He was at L-1 from 975 to 1046
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Unfortunately that means town RC is screwed, since we talked about deadlines for him to succeed, if scum has a role block they've I'll just sit it on him until something changes. We're in a hard spot right now, however considering that bodyguard is meant to save a role and it has failed, either it will continue to fail, or he is lying about ever being one.

This weekend has been hell on me, this is just a top of the head post after reading up on the new day. I will reread some of yesterday with this new info later and give my official stance on the RC problem.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Ugh, I've been out of it lately, then got sent out of town for work training. I'm kind of lost with the flips and nothing I've read today has really stuck.

My top two scum reads flipped town so I'm having to try to think objectively again.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1340, singersigner wrote:If it makes you feel better, I probably would've said it about cyberbob too despite the fact that I've never seen him do it.

It was more to comment on the fact that I was worries about replacing into a scum slot since I hate being scum and tend to crumble under pressure, and that if I had to guess any player to replace out of a scum slot, it would be him? I dunno, that's pretty much just it.

I'm guessing it was something to do with something something I pulled something out of no where that didn't have any reason to be commented on and seemed more like trying to get town cred or something?

Wait, was that you crumbling under pressure in the last sentence of a post about you crumbling under pressure?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1367, singersigner wrote:@RC...why didn't you bodyguard the claimed tracker?

He has stated he did, meaning he is saying he was blocked.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1446, farside22 wrote:
In post 1442, I Am Innocent wrote:It started way back in rvs. Scum like to blend in (see cyberbob) town like to get the game moving. I did not see scum sleepy wanting to draw that attention early.

It's why I stayed away from both you and reinoe, it felt like a couple of town trying to move the game forward.

Okay srsly off to the beach now

Bob is far from blending in the background.
That award belong to more pops and beck.
Goofy is going there lately. :?

Responding to 2nd prod, I apologize guys, my motivation is hard to come by right now. Today has been more arguing that content and it makes it hard to catch up much less post something, I will try to IAI and Cyber soon to find my stance in their current encounter.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

EBWOP: "arguing than content"

Understood, Pops too
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I just wanted to point this out, bothered me when I originally read it.

In post 1180, I Am Innocent wrote:For the record, this is not my vote count analysis, I plan to look at all the votes,
this is just the lazy man's way.
Where are the scum?

In post 767, PokerFace wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count:

reinoe (5) - SleepyKrew, CooLDoG, Cyberbob, Goofyd00d, RedCoyote
CooLDoG (3) - I Am Innocent, reinoe, farside22
Drew-Sta (2) - Beck, Dessew
RedCoyote (1) - Drew-Sta
SleepyKrew (1) - popsofctown

Not voting (0) - No one

with 12 alive its 7 to lynch

SleepyKrew is v/la until 8/12/14
popsofctown has not yet picked up or responded to his prod. It was sent 36 hours ago so he has 12 more (2 day total) before he is replaced

Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-08-07 20:00:00)

In post 1148, PokerFace wrote:
End of Day 1 Vote Count:

Drew-Sta (7) - Dessew, Goofyd00d, Cyberbob, popsofctown, RedCoyote, CooLDoG, SleepyKrew
CooLDoG (4) - reinoe, Beck, farside22, I Am Innocent
RedCoyote (1) - Drew-Sta

Not voting (0) - No one

with 12 alive its 7 to lynch

SleepyKrew is v/la until 8/12/14

Drew-Sta has been lynched he was
Town Vigilante

Get actions to me in 2 days adding countdown here shortly

Night 1 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-08-09 18:30:00)

In post 1183, I Am Innocent wrote:
See what your doing is lazy, and lazy = scummy.

What do you think about me saying Cooldog should be the lynch so we don't have another player claim? Does that hold more weight than you saying, "If he had claimed vig, I'd have voted CD for sure. I had a feeling that he might be town (that's partially why I voted CD instead of Drew after reinoe's claim) and that I was just tunnelling on him, but when IAI and Drew ganged up on me after my claim with no CC... that's was it. I was officially done with him."

Who wants more players to claim D1? Scum or town?

Who would rather lynch now town confirmed Drew vs claimed VT cooldog? Scum or town?

Where was I on that argument, and where were you?

Ok Farside, I agree with you about the wagons sharing so many people, and it scares me, however between IAI saying they are town because of their voting history, and the Mafia 101 post I'm having a hard time seeing town here. However at the start of the day IAI attempted to contribute and figure the game out.

That can't be said about pops, who has done next to nothing today other than attempt to wave off heat and defend. Town can defend and build a case, feels scum to only defend. Nothing useful since post 1176.

Skrew, she's worried if we lynch wrong and she is correct she will die for being correct, but the WIFOM of preLYLO night kills is staggering to even spare a though to.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I meant to include this, VOTE: Pops thats L-1,
Please give intent and appropriate time!
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I had a heart palpitation lol
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I didn't see it as baiting, but I did see it as giving the scum some info for who to try to kill at night. Giving hard town reads is as odd play if you are confident in them as you are telling scum who would be a hard lynch.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I mentioned this is my post, the identical wagon is the clencher here red.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1557, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1547, Goofyd00d wrote:I had a heart palpitation lol

Are you saying this because of me/Dessew or was it REAL LIFE?

When I read the double account thing lol.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Waiting for RC to follow through on the intent, or some new defense from pops, or something that will actually advance the game.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

If IAI flips town and pops wins as scum I'm going to be a sad panda.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1721, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1719, Goofyd00d wrote:If IAI flips town and pops wins as scum I'm going to be a sad panda.

???
How does an IAI mislynch = a pops scum win?

I knew someone would take that wrong, was hoping for once I wouldn't have to account for slip happy people. I just meant if that happened, not that it would happen tonight.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1786, Dessew wrote:
In post 1719, Goofyd00d wrote:If IAI flips town and pops wins as scum I'm going to be a sad panda.
Again, I must have missed a post here. Last time IAI wasn't in your town pile, right? Has anything happened since then?

I'm not saying I think it will happen, I'm saying that situation would suck after having Pops so close.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

WTB flip
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I don't see it as personal, but that shouldn't surprise anyone as I voted with you. Has anyone played with Squirrel before? Does she typically defend scum buddies? It seems as though Pops tried to distance a little, keeping Beck on the scum list but not explaining it much, then Squirrel leaps in and starts to defend so hard that he lurks possibly in an attempt to not acknowledge the defense and ruin his attempts to distance.

Just a few thoughts before lock.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1793, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: IAI

omg thor

That made 6, 6 to lynch today, IAI's change was irrelevant.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1867, Squirrel Girl wrote:
And my meta with scumbuddies is defense of them - I am not really a busser. You could find that info really easily.

I always ask others, then research my own based on their take, its good info.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1881, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Goofy - I didn't realize we were already hammered. Are you intentionally not offering any opinions about what went down than? Your posting has been quite empty since the hammer, why is that?

I gave my thoughts, funny you ask me this instead of Cyber or RC or Pops, suppose that means you're coming for me next.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

VOTE: pops
Should have been done yesterday.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1918, RedCoyote wrote:
I protected Dessew last night, of course. I figured he would've been the kill for sure.

I had to stop and laugh at this, is there any world where Dess is a better save than farside after IAI comes back town? I don't think so. A neighbor doesn't mean he is town, he could easily be scum neighbor, and if you look at the wiki the role page says that's more common than all town neighbors.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Not to mention a neighborless neighbor is a nobody. It's also worth noting that the "transcript" of the night talk after Reinoe died could be edited to fit the scum plan, which would be a good reason to kill them N1.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1953, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1942, Goofyd00d wrote:A neighbor doesn't mean he is town, he could easily be scum neighbor, and if you look at the wiki the role page says that's more common than all town neighbors.

Sure, but Dessew is the only living player (besides myself) that is outted. You follow?

Outted in a role that means nothing. You follow?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Because there was a better save.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1976, RedCoyote wrote:
Also, I don't think it's fair to put down the neighbor role as a waste of a protection. For one thing, Dessew is my biggest or second biggest townread. For another, I don't know where you (or maybe it was someone else) can suggest that reinoe was a neighborless-neighbor or something to that effect. That doesn't even make sense.

Are you misinterpreting on purpose? A neighbor who's partner is dead is no longer a PR. If you are trying to say you defended on the town read then why mention it was because he's a neighbor?

Dess is currently a neighborless neighbor, I don't see how you misinterpreted that
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1975, Dessew wrote:
In post 1943, Goofyd00d wrote:Not to mention a neighborless neighbor is a nobody. It's also worth noting that the "transcript" of the night talk after Reinoe died could be edited to fit the scum plan, which would be a good reason to kill them N1.
It's not important by any means, tbqh, but how about sharing what diabolical plan could those posts of mine serve? All I'm asking for now is one relatively believable scenario, whatever comes to your mind first, it should just make sense to some extent, please.

I was simply explaining why being a neighbor now meant nothing to your alignment.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Neighbor: Night chat without alignment confirmation.
Mason: Night chat with town confirmation.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

2000 get
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

God I've been waiting all day for that
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

It was
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Lets hit the person who ensured the second mislynch and is also part of Farside's final scum team.
VOTE: Squirrel
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Squirrel fought farside tooth and nail to make sure IAI was mislynched, and Farside included her in her final scum team post, "Pops/Dess/Squirrel"

I don't have the sure scum read she had for Des, but I do for squirrel, hence the vote.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2028, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 2011, Goofyd00d wrote:Lets hit the person who ensured the second mislynch and is also part of Farside's final scum team.

Because my scum plan was to come in, defend my scumbuddy super hard on one day, and then immediately bus them the next day invalidating what I fought for all th eprevious day?
I don't think that actually makes sense.
Can you explain how my defense of pops has any sort of scum plan to it? Like, what was my end goal considering my other actions?

Scum team needed to kill far at night because she was correct, that made pops' lynch an inevitability, so a fast bus would definitely not be out of the question. Today you get to say you started the wagon on a scum, but that's only because you noticed the game was open before me.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Also RC, I didn't expect to wake up today, so good protect although it missed.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I'll admit that after CD quit I kinda completely forgot about the slot, pops was so obvious and it took 2 days to take care of him. I will have to give it some thought.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

My case actually makes a lot of sense, since scum only need 3 mislynches you defended your buddy to secure the second.

Once IAI flipped town pops was the obvious lynch, there was never a single moment yesterday where it could have been anyone else.

You secured the 2nd mislynch when it was close with the plan to score the 3rd on the 4th or 5th day.

Basically you made pops' death not be in vain for the scum team.

You may not like the case, but you can't deny it makes sense.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Gotta dodge the prod, nothing I've seen has changed my mind on Squirrel, I wouldn't mind lynching CD's spot, I just feel more strongly about Squirrel.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Squirrel did less defending of pops than she did burying of IAI.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Phew, I forgot I made my last post and thought I got prodded out of the game.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Ugh! I hate the pressure, there is one person I've felt comfortable all game that is still alive, and that is RC. Based on this respect I gave a lot of thought to Pops interactions, as he asked. Pops hated kon, Pops wouldn't hammer Cool. I have a huge gut on Squirrel for helping pops slip by a day, but I'll relent.

VOTE: Singer

**Singer, unless memory fails, several people have called you out for AtE, but cyber gets the unexplained OMGUS?**

I left this in because I typed it before your posts, thanks for you explanation, but I played too much live where scum say "I hate playing scum, so I can't be scum."
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

The timing is based on my reading 2 pages at once and evolving my reads.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

@Squirrel: Today I woke up late and had to take an emergency dump and was late to work. My wife and 6 month old visited me when they were out so that was a bright point. After work I started playing a game called Clicker Heroes, which you can try at ClickerHeroes.com, it is pretty cool for a clicker game. I then watched by son for a few hours which he mostly slept through so I could click uninterrupted. Then someone said they hated me, and that made me sads.

What else would you like to talk about?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

my son*
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I haven't said anything about bob all game, if he's scum he's doing a terrible job of steering the game. About Dessew, I shot him down every single time someone attempted to give him credit for being a neighbor this entire game. No one responded then, so I assume anyone who suddenly pushes him after ignoring it until possible Mylo is not town motivated.

That's as much as I can answer off the top of my head on a phone.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2163, singersigner wrote:Ok, I won't be voting anyone but cyberbob today because his flip is the only one that'll prove I'm town and if that gets me lynched then at least the game will be over and I won't have to go through another day like this. If Dessew gets lynched today then it'll only come around to "well singer must be the other scum buddy" because RC has convinced himself that I'm scum regardless, "credit where credit is due" aside. It should be ether me or cyberbob at this point.

Preview Edit...well...yeah now it just looks like it was my idea :igmeou:

this post screams last ditch effort bob/singer team, seeing as if it is Mylo today it will be tomorrow too, singer is trying to set herself or bob up for an easy win tomorrow.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

I wonder if I vote for Bob, would everyone unvote him, seems to be whats happening today. "We are waiting for Goofy/others to reach a conclusion." Then run from my vote target. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

We went from 1000 posts day one to not even filling a page in 2 real days. I feel that thinking there is one scum is scum sided. Even if you believe there is 1, you would play like there is 2 because 2 makes Mylo. Fighting so hard to make town think there is only 1 scum left makes no sense unless you want town to play recklessly, and only scum benefits from reckless play.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

If you convinced everyone that there was one left, lynching you would also narrow everyone's scumpool.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2242, Dessew wrote:I can only laugh at this, seriously... :D
I recently managed to discuss economics and philosophy (to some extent) with ordinary blue-colar workers and I consider myself to be good at introducing relatively complex ideas to kindergardeners, yet I fail to get an outragously simple thought into Goofy's mind. Not once. It's impossible!

In post 2243, Dessew wrote:I'll explain it later, when I'm not shaking from permanent giggle.
Goofy, you should teach people Buddhism, you'd be excellent at it, I'm serious.

In post 2245, Dessew wrote:Well, singer what do you think about my reasoning about why there's only one scum left?
@Goofy: the shaking's gone (the giggling's not.) If there's one scum left, I cannot really be scum. You cannot narrow the lynchpool by lynching a townread, can you? (Not a real question, don't you answer it!)
I'm gonna be like Bob and go to sleep after the thread made me smile. (Although I'm not sure if he meant the comedy comment sarcastically, I don't, that's for sure.)

The Mafiascum Wiki wrote:Neighbor can also be considered a modifier under
Normal
rules, so that it may be combined with other power roles.

Giggle all you like, it doesn't make you less wrong.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Just outlining the possibilities. Now how about you hammer Singer
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I'm simply saying even with 1, it could be you, you are saying its impossible, when it's simply unlikely.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2240, Dessew wrote:I'm using it to make a towncase on myself. It'd stop me from being lynched and narrow most (all except for me?) players' scumpools.

If there is one scum left, then we have a mislynch to go, so people who are uncomfortable with you have the room the eliminate you from their pools, not sure what about that you didn't get.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

The more dedicated you are to trying to say it didn't make sense the more convinced I am that there are 2 left and ones you. You can't hammer singer because even with the bus shes the RB and it throws your argument away.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Yeah I had 2/3rds, couldnt get SG support. I assumed there would be a protective role as I've never seen a game without, seems rough. If I would have noticed RC's vote was a hammer I would have said GG. Bit too late to the party.

Poker if I can ask, why did you go to Night 4?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I would have claimed and traded myself for RC in Mylo 100% of the time, assuming the role was protective.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2319, PokerFace wrote:
In post 2317, Goofyd00d wrote:Yeah I had 2/3rds, couldnt get SG support. I assumed there would be a protective role as I've never seen a game without, seems rough. If I would have noticed RC's vote was a hammer I would have said GG. Bit too late to the party.

Poker if I can ask, why did you go to Night 4?

I didn't want to make the mafia kill for them and originally thought the mafia win condition required i wait for them to make it

I realized i wrote it wrong this morning and was suppose to end it with the last lynch. When I realized it Red had just said said kill Desew so I figured that should be their kill and ended it after that

I understand, my first live mod I got some flak for not ending when the 2 night kills (2 in live) would have won it for mafia. I didn't want to assume they wouldn't use both kills on one person, as they did that earlier in the game.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

As for modding as a whole, I would not mind having you as a mod again at all.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

SG, one of the things that made me lose direction is that no one would follow me on you, from the day you saved pops I had a 100% scum on you, just not able to muster what it would take to convince everyone.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

It was my first time getting to day 3, pushing late game gets so much more complex, hard to find the motivation in a game that is permanent Mylo till win.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I also lack confidence, I find myself scum aligned in live so often when I reach late game. I assumed that was why I was still alive towards the end so I didn't push too hard.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2333, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 2328, Goofyd00d wrote:It was my first time getting to day 3, pushing late game gets so much more complex, hard to find the motivation in a game that is permanent Mylo till win.

You find it more complicated in late game? Weird, I usually find it easier since the player group is that much smaller, I have more troubles in the first day or 2 when there are so many different people interacting with one another. The tricky part in late game is if you're trying to push a case on someone that most other players already believe to be town (especially if your town has a lot of stubborn people and/or people that are too scared to be seen as wishy-washy)

It's mostly because of how much digging you have to do to show a real case, not just one day or same day worth.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I would appreciate this thread not being locked as I would like to learn from it, and hear from farside.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Your case was why I made sure noone could deny Pops was the target the next day, it also made me want to lynch SG all the more.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2367, singersigner wrote:
In post 2362, Goofyd00d wrote:Your case was why I made sure noone could deny Pops was the target the next day, it also made me want to lynch SG all the more.

Then why didn't you ever consider her during/after pops. I feel like I was the only one calling her scum at one point. Though I may be biased, I just dropped it because I felt very alone in that sentiment at that point...and thb she bought me by defending me to her scum buddy and bob...fuck, now I'm embarrassed I didn't see through that...

I voted her right off the bat day 4.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Hey Poker, I was thinking of a fun way to end a game without choosing the scum kill. Could PM all the alive mafia at that point saying the game is over and say something like "First one to respond with a kill gets it."
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Despite the hard time I had connecting from the 3rd day on, this game was enjoyable. Thanks everyone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”