Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Super »

hello :D I'm super

not gonna lie I'm incredibly happy to have flipped town this game cos I just won as wolf from the site I come from and... let's just say I try-harded like a mofo and really didn't wanna have to do the same amount of effort as scum (it's draining af but tbh I probably get more invested as town but it'll be less stressful cos I personally think I'm a pretty easy read), I legit had like 3200 posts in that game and the fact that this is 10 days long for d1 hopefully means it also won't be as fast-paced as games are from where I come from (lol it sounds like I'm some foreigner).

ANYWAYS, I wanted to open up with the fact that DkKoba also comes from EpicMafia and in a spec-chat before this game started they said they wanted to use their site clout to get me mislynched :P I wanna point this out early on because I don't want it to affect the game negatively (especially because I flipped town and if Koba did too and they decide to tunnel me all game then we're in quite a pickle)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Super »

why do you hate black flag so much? also, I will lynch koba :P if they are mafia
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Super »

In post 11, lilith2013 wrote:super, fyi this site has been trying to move away from the word "lynch." It's not a bannable offense for players, but more of like a culture thing.
oh sorry, will try not to say it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Super »

In post 12, Firebringer wrote:I didn’t select to be in this game lol.
what alignment do you like being the most? :3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Super »

In post 17, Firebringer wrote:
In post 16, Super wrote:
In post 12, Firebringer wrote:I didn’t select to be in this game lol.
what alignment do you like being the most? :3
Scum how about u
town.

would you be happier if you flipped scum?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Super »

In post 22, Firebringer wrote:I am gonna make my team mafia team guess my alignment for some bonus fun
we already asked about this and you have to tell them your alignment :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Super »

hi koba I honestly thought you would be more active on day start than this

did you flip scum and you were scared I could instantly read you?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Super »

In post 28, DkKoba wrote:if i was scum id just lurk out till then instead of laying my traps
lol.... yes your tr....aps?

what even is this post
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Super »

shady says it's not much of a trap if you just go out and post it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Super »

hi auro why do you like me?

hi chennis? (i dont remember your name already and cbf backing up to see it lmao) why don't you like me?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Super »

oh nvm I could have just scrolled down
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Super »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:
Master Playerlistchennisden - Quick Attack
JohnnyFarrar - Mask Your Worries
Flopz - Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team
Auro - Loyal Servants
Lilith2013 - Daylight Savings Time
Infinity 324 - The Four Seasons
Ampharos - Mana Crypt
Super - Onlyregfans
Firebringer - All your Scummies belong to us
DkKoba - Suicide Squad

Spoiler: Living Players
Ampharos
Auro
chennisden
DkKoba
Flopz
Firebringer
Infinity 324
JohnnyFarrar
Lilith2013
Super

Spoiler: Dead Players

DA RULES:

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post anymore. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when I say you are. Until I post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your Role PM, please confirm by replying to the Role PM.

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread. No quoting PTs or Mod communication either, you can still paraphrase, however.

6. Day phases will last a maximum of 14 days. A 24 Hour Non-Game Cooldown Period will occur between day phases. Prods will be sent out after 30 hours of inactivity. If after 60 hours of inactivity I will advise the Team of needing a replacement.

7. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged, or text that needs to be translated. Although, bbcoding your messages is allowed.

8. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period of time that will include not being able to post within a 48 hour period, please request replacement.

9. All votes must be in emboldened in this format using bold or vote tags:
Vote: Player A
; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mod and help ensure the accuracy of vote counts.

10. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally.

11. No excessive trolling or disruptive behavior in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling or other disruptive behavior will be met with forced-replacement.

12. Please take care to not misgender your fellow players. Once is an accident. Multiple times is gonna get you forced-replaced.

13. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

14. As your all powerful Game Mod I reserve the right to change the rules, with or without notice. Rules that are struck through do not apply to this game.
how active are these games normally? I keep refreshing this thread but I'm slowly realising I probably am too active already lmao and I won't hear from people as quickly as I'm used to
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Super »

OK IDK HOW I QUOTED THAT

imma just go now lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Super »

In post 43, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 37, Super wrote: how active are these games normally? I keep refreshing this thread but I'm slowly realising I probably am too active already lmao and I won't hear from people as quickly as I'm used to
Depends on the player, but I wouldn't sit there refreshing the thread. On average I'd say people post a few times per day.
a few times per day? lmao oh.
DkKoba wrote:
In post 44, Firebringer wrote:
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:wait i want out i hate nightless
UR JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT!?
i voted for the closed micro LOL
Koba, be honest. would you dumbtell like this on purpose as scum? also did you post this to force a towntell? (I know you said you force towntells as both alignments so I'm trying to figure out if it was genuine or not lmao)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Super »

In post 42, Auro wrote:Intensity and aggression for why I like you.

Post for the townread, especially the part about DkKoba.

For a self-branded scum tryhard, immediate antagonization of a player you're familiar with seems like an unusual strategy for scum. Or am I mistaken? :P
what about the Koba part is a towntell? (I was honestly going to post the same thing regardless of my alignment about Koba so it was pre-planned fwiw)

and yeah I guess I wouldn't fully admit I'm a scum tryhard as scum... although idk what I would have said since I flipped town this game so I'm just gonna be posting my genuine thoughts whereas as scum I defs filter myself a lot more. I defs would antagonize Koba regardless I think :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Super »

In post 54, Firebringer wrote:
In post 53, Super wrote:Koba, be honest. would you dumbtell like this on purpose as scum? also did you post this to force a towntell? (I know you said you force towntells as both alignments so I'm trying to figure out if it was genuine or not lmao)
ignore that as a tell.
you think it's NAI?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Super »

I'm getting ready for my bday dinner but saw you guys are posting, wahoo

I think not being aware of the nightless thing is a tell because I am assuming mafia would have been discussing strategy in their chat - however yeah, scum can fake that tell easily and knowing Koba I think they would definitely fake that tell to try and be townread (based on a previous game Koba shared with me where their intro was them trying to be towny/townslip in certain ways as scum). I don't actually have that much meta on Koba which I'm happy about though cos I wanna genuinely see if I can read them right in this game

Koba what did you TR about my first post?

I'm really vibing with this Auro dude but I feel like it's because they TR me and I don't wanna be pocketed this early lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Super »

Koba you aren't gonna produce much discussion if you're refusing to explain reads btw - just tell Autumn why you scumread them ffs lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Super »

In post 130, lilith2013 wrote:happy birthday super!
thank you <3_<3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Super »

In post 79, DkKoba wrote:
In post 76, Autumn Leaves wrote:Feel like scum are more likely to notice that the setup is nightless

Koba, explain the vote
here Koba
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Super »

In post 139, lilith2013 wrote:@auro

like if you are scum and are enjoying this back and forth and the deflecting and all of that, ok keep doing your thing

if you're town then surely you can just answer my question/engage with me in a straightforward way, which didn't necessitate you to have played with people who can read you well because it was already a "how would you do this thing" hypothetical and not me asking what you've done in the past. and I will enjoy this game a lot more and you will probably also enjoy this game more without me shoving questions down your throat unless you're into the extended argument thing, and then we will all be closer to correctly townreading townies and scumreading scumbutts etc etc. isn't that what you want?
I like this post from lilith it feels fairly genuine to me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Super »

I KEEP TRYING TO RESPOND TO CHENNIS BUT MY POSTS AREN'T SENDING??? gsdhsfdjsdk

basically I said that I wanted Koba to explain their read on Autumn cos I thought it was linked to something Koba said earlier about being pinged by something but never explained it and I wanted to know whether Koba was being genuine about this or making it up

I've written this like 3 times now in different ways and if this doesn't send I'm so done with ms
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Super »

btw petapan (gira), my teammate, also agrees with my townread on Lilith and he just told me that Lilith normally is lurky af as scum
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Super »

In post 168, DkKoba wrote:
In post 165, Super wrote:I KEEP TRYING TO RESPOND TO CHENNIS BUT MY POSTS AREN'T SENDING??? gsdhsfdjsdk

basically I said that I wanted Koba to explain their read on Autumn cos I thought it was linked to something Koba said earlier about being pinged by something but never explained it and I wanted to know whether Koba was being genuine about this or making it up

I've written this like 3 times now in different ways and if this doesn't send I'm so done with ms
untick "Notify me when a reply is posted" so you dont get the preview.
it isn't ticked
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Super »

I'm not really sure what I think of Koba this game, Shady actually was saying that Koba's reasoning for townreading me felt like a genuine thought from Koba and Shady also liked Koba's initial vote on me because he thinks scum!Koba may have actually not voted me straight away after reading my post about them probably wanting to tunnel me this game (but Shady also said that Koba would probably wanna push me as scum cos they know pushing me makes me break as town/unable to form reads as town). I feel like Koba might actually be town now that I'm typing this cos I am thinking that if Koba was scum they probably would wanna push me hard so I had trouble reading other players in the game and getting reads. I do like how Koba thinks I can be towny as scum and only cracked at lylo though :P it's cute, but I flipped town so I'mma be towny all game

this is becoming a larger reads post cos you guys are actually posting a lot faster than I expected and just wanna out my thoughts before I go out for dinner

as I said before I think Lilith is town, they're coming across as very genuine in their interactions with Auro and Peta backed my read up on them up so I feel confident in this at the moment (things can change idk but right now I think they're pretty towny)

Firebringer is an interesting read for me lmao, early on I kinda tr their entrance of not liking black flag, cos Idk why mafia would wanna draw so much attention to themselves like this - I mentioned this to my teammates and Peta said that this is NAI for Firebringer because apparently they were complaining about this setup pre-game too so idk. I need to hear their reads out more to get a proper read on them but honestly I am slightly leaning town only cos their behaviour just feels... idk - them telling people they're trying to get paranoia on them, I dunno if they'd be like that as scum :S

Autumn I need to probably see more from I don't really know what to think

Auro I kinda felt were town but this is probably being influenced by their own read on me, but I felt like it was a genuine read and I like how they kinda jumped straight into scumhunting

others I haven't really read much, Chennis is a cute pichu thing who didn't understand my first question directed at them and when I responded it fkd up and I never actually went back to respond properly I should probably do that
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Super »

In post 191, Firebringer wrote:Super u seem chill. Did u enjoy your bday?
aw thanks :D it's my bday tomorrow actually but I'm doing a bday dinner thing with friends tonight
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Super »

In post 199, lilith2013 wrote:on one hand, I feel left out; on the other, not really townreading enough to think that hypothetical bloc is all town
I will be a townblock with you and no one else cos I feel more comfortable with you :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Super »

In post 208, Auro wrote:
In post 205, Firebringer wrote:Wow auro, we just got rejected.
It's fine. I'm drafting up the papers for a townbloc merger as we speak!
okay write something up to convince me and I may consider it

I am very aware of being pocketed though since I know I'm an easy townread and mafia will probably be very scared of me >:) especially since they can't kill my sexy ass
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Super »

In post 219, DkKoba wrote:super whats ur read on auro.
I will properly answer this tomorrow, I don't really know what to think of them atm but I'll probably ISO everyone tomorrow and post a mini reads list cos right now I'm heading out and can't be here
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Super »

In post 218, Auro wrote:
In post 213, Super wrote:I know I'm an easy townread
I'm curious - do you really believe this? You did say in your first post that you made 3200 posts in a single scum game and tryharded like a mofo to win.
I do believe this, the game I was scum in was a multi-ball so I had to genuinely look for scum in that game to win; so I was playing very much the same as I would be playing as town in that game

I think I'm an incredibly easy townread as town and I do actually think mafia should be scared of me :P but this could also all be wifom and I am scum tricking you MUWHAHAHA (but I'm town dw(OR AM I??))
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Super »

In post 233, DkKoba wrote:
In post 231, Super wrote:
In post 219, DkKoba wrote:super whats ur read on auro.
I will properly answer this tomorrow, I don't really know what to think of them atm but I'll probably ISO everyone tomorrow and post a mini reads list cos right now I'm heading out and can't be here
give me what u think rn like flash read without reading
town was my first initial feeling

but I'm biased cos they immediately townread me and I'm a sucker for people townreading me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Super »

In post 235, DkKoba wrote:i meant reads on everyone
ok from towniest to least i'd go

lilith
koba (this read makes me nervous though)
firebringer (breather? idr)
auro
autumn
chennis

idr who else is in the game cos i have a memory of a goldfish

oh there is amy (amph?) who I played a MU game with so that's exciting but I don't think she has posted yet
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Super »

actually auro over firebringer
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Super »

good morning =)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Super »

ok responses from memory whilst on mobile but I'll grab my laptop in a minute after I do my morning pee to go back and properly check things out:

@amph, hi Amy!! :D it's cool that we played together at MU once so you sorta know me - although I don't really remember you that much so I might go back and read your ISO to compare with this game. anyways, I think you asked about Chennis and my read on them from my flash reads list - honestly it meant nothing and I only placed them at the bottom because I hadn't had much to get from them at that point in the game. I didn't really understand their initial read on me (they didn't like something I said to Koba about not liking that Koba wasn't explaining reads) which I thought was a meh read and now they're claiming to TR me which they probably should explain (I feel like a lot of the townreads on me are coming from the fact scum know I'll be a hard push since most people are tring me/can sense I'm really fkn towny - I don't mean to have too much of an ego here lol sorry if that annoys anyone). I'm gonna be honest and say Chennis is a nullread to me cause I haven't properly read into their posts and will likely ISO everyone today and out a cohesive reads list.

@Chennis, I think you or someone asked for my MU account? I played one game as a hydra with Shady (hercule in my team) and that was on the account Duffer. I also play on epicmafia as Super if you wanna check out more games.

@Koba, odd question? I would definitely have lied to my teammates about my alignment if I flipped scum and was allowed but the rules state you literally can't lie about it? or you have to tell your team your role PM pretty much straight away? what are you gaining from this question, Koba?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Super »

I think it's important to ask your team about reads, I literally woke up and read all your posts and asked them instantly to help me get reads cos a lot of you speak like English majors lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Super »

In post 344, DkKoba wrote:Oh you can't?
Lol damn i just thought itd be just the super thing to do. I think its obvious what I'm trying to get at.
Kinda dont wanna utilize ogi to form a read but that answer pinged me.

Whats your thoughts on flopz?
no you can't, did your team not share your alignments :S

what pinged you??
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Super »

also I have no reads on anyone really but Lilith at this point cos everyone feels kinda.... idk, meh to me and I need to properly grab my laptop and do some ISO/proper analysing (but huzzah it'smy birthday and Ihave a breakfast thing in like an hour so it'llbe a small wait until Koba sees my fine ass wallposts they love so much). I'm semi hungover rn lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Super »

ya Jess said she's gonna help me later today with reads <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Super »

In post 350, Autumn Leaves wrote:Super how are you distinguishing between townies that TR you because you're towny and scum that TRs you because...you're towny
this is my paranoia :P I distinguish it based on solid reasoning and whether it feels like a genuine read to me, although seeing as this is team mafia it's probably going to be a lot harder to figure out if someone's read on you is pure or not

BUT I GUESS THAT'S THE FUN IN SCUMHUNTING yay
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Super »

like I also have other things but won't say so yall don't just do that for me to TR you
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Super »

hi Flops :3 can you post those said games, I'll look at them at some point if I'm stumped on reading you
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Super »

koba honestly i don't really care if you don't, I feel like you don't really know how to read me and I cbf trying to prove I'm town to you instead of getting my own reads cos tbh this game in itself feels a lot harder than a normal EM game (I have to rely less on meta so my reads will be a bit blah and it worries me a little). like you can explain why you don't tr me but i also don't know if i can be fucked dealing with you lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Super »

I'm not angry, I'm hungover and tired and I just cbf dealing with you (especially if you are town) assuming you think you can read me when you very clearly can't

I don't mean to seem agro about it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Super »

Koba what was the thing that pinged you on like page 3 or something?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Super »

thank u flops

koba stop avoiding me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Super »

In post 32, DkKoba wrote:Something i have seen i dont like but keeping it to myself rn
this
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Super »

koba I'm trying to figure out if you're town genuinely trying to read into me or if you're scum trying to make me think you're trying to read me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Super »

In post 378, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Super do you take notes?
no I'm in bed tired no notes on my mobile

i will take notes later on my laptop. is my posting annoying? sorry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Super »

In post 381, Autumn Leaves wrote:Super if it helps I have a decently strong TR on koba and I have a pretty good history of correctly reading them.
can you go deeper into your koba read?

honestly I can definitely see them being town here lol cos their interactions with me have been how I'd expect silly town koba to act, I just hate the lack of explanation or reasoning
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Super »

johnny my thought process is that I come from the same site as koba and they think they know how to read me and also prior to the game said they'd try get me lynched this game so I'm really trying to figure out if their read on me is genuine/bad or if they're scum not knowing where to place me or also trying to make me feel like they're reading my slot/reaction testing me

I'm literally just trying to figure koba's intentions out
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Super »

koba that's fine but I'm literally town this game and i know you're scared cos you think my scumgame is so strong or whatever but it's gonna be annoying if you never explain shit to me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Super »

anyways I'm getting a headache and should shower/go out

I'll be back later to ISO and hopefully get my teammate input as well
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Super »

anyways I'm getting a headache and should shower/go out

I'll be back later to ISO and hopefully get my teammate input as well
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Super »

oops double post lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Super »

In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, I know koba to be a shit heel (no offense). I haven't been in a game with them where they're not at the throat of someone. I'm concerned that someone with Koba experience would feed into their bullshit like this.
I've only played one game with koba and I subbed out after they tunnelled me all game... lmao

koba has only watched games of me and specced me loads so they think they have a God read but never have actually been in a game where they were town and tried figuring out my alignment

I'm always gonna be like this in reaction to koba cos I can't stand bs :P I could just ignore them but it's just not in my style to do that unless I realise the read is really just baseless crap - i'm always going to try and be figuring koba out tho so ofc I'll be responding and reacting idk. i guess i struggle at ignoring someone's lack of tr on me (especially when i am town) i have too strong of an ego/town entitlement sometimes and it can cause problems
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Super »

k im genuinely going now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Super »

sorry koba I've been out all day for my bday and i just got home!! i don't really wanna 1v1 you cos i think you're town but imma do some ISOs in a sehot minute
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Super »

okay I'm actually on my laptop now, Shady sent me some of his initial reads and Jess is going to read through later to also give me her insight. I'll post his reads first and then I'm going to do my own ISO on each player.

Shady's reads paraphrased by Supes =)

Koba - #115 shady says that Koba has done this as scum before but is calling it kinda towny, thinks Koba is town but didn't really explain it that much thanks Shady lmao (we had a vc yesterday though and Shady expressed reasons why Koba was town like their general reaction to me daystart etc I think I kinda explained Shady's read more earlier but if you need more let me know) - I have a pretty similar read on Koba as Shady so when I do my ISO and explain my read it'll make more sense

Lilith2013 - shady thinks lilith had a really good intro but they kinda dipped after that so now they're just back to null. he said something about amy's partner thinks Lilith could be scum and he wants to be wary of her being a deepwolf?

Ampharos - shady thinks amph had a good intro but... nothing else after that and their town momentum kinda died?

Auro - shady noticed how they're being pushed on by everyone meaning they're either scum or scum's target right now. also had a random partner read with Flopz

Autumn Leaves - #288 shady thinks they are (Flopz and Autumn) a big not teamed by this post - he also has a random feeling one of them is scum. he says they're kinda towny though and he's unsure on them

Firebringer - ??? (he has no idea lol)

JohnnyFarrar - shady thinks they have done nothing

chennisden - shady thinks they have done nothing

lol very sexy and in-depth reads by shady here

I'mma do my ISO now

OH AND BTW SHADY IS HERCULE IN MY TEAm but I know him as shady from EM so if that's confusing I'm sorry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

oh I missed paraphrasing Shady's read on flopz

Flopz - shady apparently groaned at flopz' intro lol, says he is relying too much on teammates and he thinks this slot got a bit better but the intro has him "reeling" - flopz is shady's biggest scumread which is interesting cos I don't think I felt that way but I'mma reread now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

In post 459, DkKoba wrote:k what are ur reads tho.
I'm doing that now you inpatient swine
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Super »

impatient lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Super »

In post 463, DkKoba wrote:theres seomthing i feel like in eed to do bthat im forgetting and its killing me
have some water!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Super »

Super’s ISO of each player – sorry if this is a long one but I’m finally going to be analysing the game properly now instead of glancing at posts and not fully reading into everything properly
Lilith
– I kinda liked the way Lilith entered the thread, it’s probably not even alignment indicative but I’m going to point out my initial gut-read anyways cos why the fk not? Lilith being like “first!!!!!!!!!!” to me is such a vibe and again, it’s probably a dumb thing to read into but personally I’m a pretty excited townie and the posts following that just felt chill and easy-going to a point where I just felt like they had no real nervousness or anxiety entering the thread – which I think town have a much easier time doing.
So I’m trying to figure out how to link a post using the number and I asked my team and the way shady said to do it seems tedious af so I’m just going to let you guys deal with my mess of an ISO and I will say the numbers but idk how to actually link them ☹
viewtopic.php?p=12513566#p12513566 - #65 Lilith discredits Auro’s read on me which is fair enough but I find it interesting that Lilith says they “leaned the other way” (implying they scumread me for it I assume?) because it’s something they have done before yet Lilith has 0 meta on me or anything so honestly it should be NAI for them.
Lilith also then discredits Autumn’s read or at least questioning of Koba’s “townslip” and says scum could just fake it – which is true but I find it interesting that Lilith’s early focus has been on discrediting reads instead of actually game-solving (genuinely trying to read people, which is what I focus on when trying to figure out someone’s alignment – how genuine they are being in their solving and tonal stuff).
viewtopic.php?p=12513651#p12513651 - #87 – I also noticed that Firebringer was repeatedly complaining about the setup and honestly it was definitely weird for me at first and I kinda townread them for it but Petapan told me it’s NAI for them – I’ll talk about this more in my ISO of FB but anyways … I find it interesting that Lilith points this out but doesn’t really seem to be talking to FB in a way to figure out their alignment at all – it’s just a statement like.. “you’ve been saying it repeatedly” – okay Lilith – so, what do you think that means for their alignment then? And then they ask FB this dumb questioning about knowing the setup, it just feels meh and doesn’t seem like Lilith is even trying to read the slot idk am I crazy, hopefully this makes sense lmao
I think the conversation between Auro/Lilith points to them probably not being partnered honestly. Auro is asking Lilith if they scumread my slot then and then Lilith is just like “not really?” even though they implied they felt the opposite about my intro post (meaning you kinda scum-leant it idk lol) – honestly just saying “not really” here is making me more or less think Lilith might just be town cos it’s such a shit answer LOL
Lilith literally spends most of their posts just engaging with Auro
#139 – just really doubt Lilith/Auro are partners for this post also this is where I first started townreading Lilith because I find this post to be fairly genuine and it kinda feels like an appeal to Auro if they are town, but yeah it’s definitely where my townread began
So Lilith is going on about why Auro thinks it is an usual strategy for scum which is fine but honestly it still doesn’t feel like Lilith is actually trying to read Auro it’s more just trying to discredit their read on me :P like you can not agree on that read Auro has on me Lilith but do you think their read is genuine? Do you think they’re making this read on me up? What do you think that means for Auro’s alignment? I still think Lilith is fairly towny and all but I wanna know where their thought process on their read on Auro is here cos it feels like a little bicker about why reading someone as town for something may actually not be a good way to read someone instead of figuring out whether that person is mafia or not – does this make any sense??? I dunno but it’s a silly convo where I think Lilith is focusing on things that don’t necessarily matter
#178 I kinda like that Lilith points out that Peta’s read on her isn’t completely legit cos she also can be spammy as scum
#239 again Lilith is hyper-focused on Auro and nothing else about their dumb read on me… like get over it and find mafia and talk to other people Lilith this just doesn’t make sense to me that you’re so focused on discrediting their read on me here
Lilith then asks Infinity’s read on Koba and then bounces
I want to actually hear what Lilith’s reads are – it’s funny cos Lilith was my strongest townread based on my lurks and original vibes but now I’m not so sure after ISOing and seeing she has been so focused on Auro and no one else in the game. What are your other reads Lilith? What’s your thoughts on Auro since you’ve mostly spoken to them yet haven’t outed any reads at all? It’s funny cos I’m starting to worry Koba might be my biggest townread and I know they just are gonna fear-read me all game which might be a pain in my ass
BTW I am going to be busy in the next few hours and will do my other ISOs then too but I will post what I just did on Lilith now
She’s null, leaning-maybe town cos there are some towny things I have seen from her but need to see more.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Super »

ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Super »

wait can you edit posts??
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Super »

rip, enjoy my bigass ugly post on Lilith. I will be back later for my other ISOs
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 473, DkKoba wrote:
In post 469, Super wrote:ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
every game u played that i hosted it is against rules to edit posts and u know that and why would u even ask that here when that was clearly presented as the norm with an obvious edit button
because players keep saying preedit or some shit at the end of their posts so I thought they were editing theirs?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Super »

i';m not faking shit koba I legit thought I could edit

I LITERALLY ALWAYS EDIT ON EM JUST NO ONE TELLS ME OFF FOR IT
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Super »

In post 478, chennisden wrote:PEDIT: pre-edit means "Hi I was writing a post but then someone else posted before me and now I want to address that. Also I'm going to publicly advertise that someone posted before me and I got the pop-up"
thank u chennis and auro for explaining

I literally am not used to this format and it's a different website and I obviously didn't read the rules properly cos I have an attention span of a 5-year old and Koba should know this since I literally did not read the rules on tinyhunt and this is normal for me - stop trying to push me for things which you know I do it's annoying

if you can come up with an actual fucking reason to scumread me I will entertain it Koba, but right now I just find you to be this annoying little chipmunk clinging to my leg really hoping your coinflip read on me is correct and that I will flip scum. literally even your own teammates townread me and it feels like you're annoyed everyone else does cos you *know* I can be towny as scum, but guess what koba - I AM ALSO TOWNY AS TOWN YKNOW ? AND omg I am town this game so yeah people will definitely be townreading me - so just because you think I can be like this as scum too doesn't mean I'm mafia... like give me actual reasons and I will talk to you - I do think you're town probably still but I'm tired of seeing your dumb little nudges at me it just makes me semi-annoyed lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Super »

*breathes calmy* super you knew koba was going to be like this in this game, it's ok it's ok it's ok ignore them they're just a peanut *breathes*
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Super »

lol koba shady told me to tell you to fuck off and that me asking to edit posts isn't a townslip even and you implying i think it would be one is condescending

<3 love u shady lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Super »

koba just shut up. I wasn't asking to edit my posts to appear towny. if that's the best you can do at pushing me you're never going to even get me lynched even if I was scum - which is hilarious because I'm town so post-game you're going to look like even more of a wiener

don't ask for my reads and then don't even read them and just pick up on me asking if I can edit since I was confused by the Pedit shit

like.

shut up and go away
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Super »

shady is telling me to apologise.

sorry. I'm going for now.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Super »

In post 500, DkKoba wrote:ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed
Koba you're literally scumreading me here only because of your paranoia of people townreading me and you thinking I can be fluffy and towny as scum - there is literally no other reason. you are worried I am scum and that's your read - have you read my reads? have you read my posts genuinely without conf-biasing yourself? you're genuinely just concerned I could be a deep-wolf so uh oh better scumread super! have you actually read any of my town games and know how to read me when I'm town? cos you clearly have no idea how to read town!super. I could go way into my meta and the way I play for you but honestly you're not worth it

I literally think you're town and I'm triggered af right now cos I honestly don't wanna deal with you in this game at all and wish I didn't have to. this is honestly the last I'm going to bother engaging with you because honestly it's unenjoyable for me and at this point I do think you're just bad town with an awful coinflip read on me and you're just going to continuously try and discredit townreads on me which is really fucking anti-town fmpov and it just derails the game and makes it a negative experience, especially since I already know you'd come into the game wanting to get me lynched

I'm actually going now cos I don't wanna be negative and get any more rude than I have been. I'm not going to talk to Koba unless they stop being condescending/rude/and have an actual reason to scumread me instead of paranoia and thinking I'm faking townslips ?????? like yeah, bye

you can incite all this paranoia onto me - but know that I'm town and it could potentially throw the game for us later on since I doubt I am ever voting you this game and it's nightless so I'm fucking stuck with you all game too so yeah.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Super »

Koba that game was literallt A FUCKING MULTI=-BALL WHERE I ACTUALLT HAD TO SCUMHUNT. I PLAYED EXACTLY HOW I WOULD AS TOWN UNTIL LYLO... so go eat a peach or something. go link my other scumgames where I'm blatantly obvious scum instead of something I literally had to townside in

ok
last
about
koba
and
them
triggering
me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Super »

In post 524, lilith2013 wrote:super do you need a hug
lol yes I do, I'm honestly really fucking annoyed at how blatantly awful koba is at reading me

they say I spam as scum

yeah well I spam as town too

all their reasons for sring me are also reasons to tr me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Super »

Koba you said I spam as scum

I never said that's the only reason you SR me right now, I think you don't even have reason to SR me except paranoia =)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Super »

In post 7, Super wrote: I wanna point this out early on because I don't want it to affect the game negatively (especially because I flipped town and if Koba did too and they decide to tunnel me all game then we're in quite a pickle)
I'm just going to leave this here and I have nothing else to add to this conversation
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Super »

I’m doing the rest of my ISO now after I took some time away to clear my head a bit, I’m going to try and not get too heated. I also have decided I wanna give everyone a cute nickname in the thread, Lilith was my first ISO already and I might quickly just add a little synopsis of my conclusion of them here so my reads are all together and it helps people find my thoughts easier.

Lilith – aka Lilly
Null-Leaning Maybe Town
- I ended up basically just having Lilith as a null read, there were reasons for me to town-read them but honestly their lack of actual scum-hunting and high-focus on Auro kinda made me a bit anxious of my original gut TR. After properly ISOing them I think I just really need to see where their head is at with their reads and Lilly if you’re reading this please read my ISO of you cos I asked some stuff that I want you to respond to but take your time. There was definitely a post directed at Auro which I townread early on and Gira and Jess both have a light townread on this slot but Jess didn’t elaborate that much so I don’t know why she townreads Lilly but anyways I just need Lilly to add some more content! I just think she dropped off a bit after my original read

FireBringer – aka Firb
Town
-

I had a pretty early town-lean on FireBringer because of the way they entered the thread complaining about the setup, I mentioned this with my team and said that I thought the fact they entered the thread kinda negatively was a risky thing to do as scum cos why would they wanna draw so much attention to themselves? Gira (petapan) told me because they were already complaining pre-game that this was likely NAI for them though so I slightly pushed the read aside.

I asked Firebringer what alignment they preferred because I was curious if maybe because they also flipped scum maybe that’s also why they were miserable about the setup (I love being town and kinda just assume everyone else does too) and in post #17 they say they prefer being scum which IMO made me kinda town-lean them in that moment too cos would they really be that complainy and miserable if they flipped scum in the setup they already disliked? (and scum was their fav alignment) obviously this isn’t the strongest read ever but it definitely was something I was thinking about. I like Firebringer’s response in their #19 post as well – I asked them whether they’d be happier if they flipped scum and they were like “probably but black flag still sucks” which felt like such a genuine response idk lol

Something about firebringer’s general vibe is just towny to me. Their first few posts are just so goddamn chill and it’s such a vibe that I just can’t help but think they’re town because of how laid back they are and how they just don’t seem to give a fuck.

#88 is also pretty towny imo, FB just saying their mission is to make someone paranoid is just…. Again, they do not give any fucks what people think of their slot and I townread them for it.

#108 is another post from FB that I like – they out that they townread Koba (even though they were voting them to kinda defend me early on which imo is such a way to get to my heart lmao) and they say they aren’t going to unvote though because they want people to still be paranoid of them – I just really don’t see scum being like this

#439 lol I kinda love how FB just does not give a shit that their posts aren’t very game-solvey or useful/they’re just kinda memeing – a lot of their posts overall are just filler tbh but for some reason I just really don’t see scum being like this at all. I don’t know FB and I don’t know if they are like this as scum but their tone and the way they are playing kinda fits in with how I think this person would play if they were in a setup they hated and were also town lmao

I just think FB is town at the moment and I feel pretty comfortable in this read

Autumn Leaves – aka Leafy
Town
-

Even though I find Leafy to be tonally… kinda scummy idk… I kinda like them? I kinda like the weird read they have on Amy (Amph) because it would be such a weird thing for scum to be using as a read IMO. Like why would scum be saying someone’s posts would be cool if they were scum and that means they are scum… like what the fuck sort of reasoning is that for a read? Lmao it’s almost too crazy to come from scum IMO.

#288 probably not partnered with flopz

#298 I liked this post from them but when I keep reading it I’m finding reasons to TR them for it and SR them for it so maybe I am just crazy and shouldn’t even keep this in my ISO, but fuck it. Idk it kinda feels like they genuinely did read Amph’s post and think that about them – I guess I believe them?

#328 lol I kinda tr this post

Ohhhh so as I’m reading Leafy’s ISO I found a post which I read at the time and townread but had forgotten about it – I liked the way that when I was questioning Koba’s push on me and trying to figure out if Koba was genuinely trying to read me or not that Leafy was trying to reassure me that Koba was town and I feel like Leafy wouldn’t be trying to reassure me of a read on someone and instead probably wouldn’t say anything if they were wanting the argument between Koba and I to keep going (I feel like scum would want us to be tunneling each other this game to derail the thread/stop any proper scumhunting to be happening from koba and I). so the fact Leafy said in post #381 that they had a pretty strong TR on Koba it kinda makes me just think Leafy is town – unless Koba and Leafy are partnered :P but I doubt it

#401 I like this post from Leafy – seems genuine

#503 fuck okay I really TR Leafy here and this has probably jumped my town-lean up a lot. I vibe completely with the feeling they have about not playing as optimally when scumread as town and that’s exactly how I have felt with Koba’s push on me but I’m choosing to ignore it and just find mafia cos fuck koba. Honestly this post is just so damn genuine and I TR it pretty hard.

Auro – aka Oreo
Leaning Town
-

I like that Oreo immediately enters the thread with a townread on me :P but I am very wary of being pocketed here but damn it’s hard not to TR someone for instantly saying they like you lmao

I also really like Oreo’s reason for townreading me in post #42

I like Oreo’s questioning of Lilly and it felt like Oreo was genuinely trying to figure out where Lilly stood on their read on me (trying to read into Lilly)

I doubt Lilly/Oreo are partnered based on their early interactions

I like that when Leafy posted #503 Oreo also noticed it was towny and unvoted in response – it feels like we had a similar read on Leafy from that post which makes me think Oreo could very much also be town. I also really kinda vibe with Oreo’s tone this game and just vibe with their overall attitude, I can quote the posts I liked generally but it’s getting late and I kinda just wanna get through everyone and out my reads so I can sleep, I’m worried I’m getting too many townreads through my ISOing since I already TR Firb/Leafy/Oreo and Lilly is null/could be town so hopefully I’m not townreading people too easily this game :S

Chennisden – aka Chen-Chen
Leaning Town –

I haven’t really read much of Chen-Chen so I don’t have an immediate read on them before doing their ISO but as I’m reading it now I like post #174 of their ISO (their intro didn’t really give me any read on them tbh) – I like their read on Oreo here in this post though, feels like a natural and genuine take on the Oreo slot
#309 – another post from Chen-Chen that I like even if they italicise A LOT lmao, their posts before this one are good too (292 and 293) hopefully I’m not just bias of these posts because they out a TR on me but I kinda vibe with their reads here and now I’m worried again that I have too many townread fml if I think Chen-Chen is also town @_@ omg also I am reading Chen’s ISO AND FLOPZ LITERALLY CALLED CHEN-CHEN, CHEN-CHEN AS WELL AND I MADE IT UP WITHOUT EVEN SEEING FLOPZ CALL THEM THAT – lmao I feel happy now that Flopz has a similar name for them :P hehehhe

#466 - oh I never actually saw Chen-Chen explain their read on that one post I made and I kinda townread their reasoning here cos I can see why they tonally would read my post there as scummy tbh and me also being a tonal reader completely gets it

I’m kinda curious about what happened to Chen-Chen’s original townread on me cos the progression does feel a little off… in the 292 and 293 posts they had me as town and then later on they started saying they didn’t really have me as a strong TR or actively were townreading me? I dunno I kinda wanna know their full thoughts on my slot to understand their progression here better, like why did you initially TR me Chen-Chen and what made it fall? Was it that one awkward post of mine?

I like that Chen-Chen went out of their way to read my EM games and kinda defended me against Koba there and I doubt scum!Chen-Chen (I’m just assuming) would wanna try derailing the tunnel Koba has on me and instead probably wouldn’t comment on it or try and argue them about it, idk. I am leaning town on Chen-Chen tbh after this ISO (I can sense I’mma be yelled at already for having too many townreads but yolo)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Super »

Flopz – aka Floppy
Leaning town don’t hate me for tring so many people please

Ugh so…. I actually hate myself for reading through Floppy’s ISO and again feeling as though I townread a player and I’m feeling like ISOing people is doing me no good and I’m better at getting reads in real time (whenever I ISO a player I always just start townreading them and this is a problem I’m starting to realise within myself). I really like Floppy’s questioning of players – in particular Leafy/Koba/Chen-Chen – I also think their interactions with Koba made me town-lean Koba even more in particular (Koba was going on about Floppy relying too heavily on their partner’s reads and Koba had a similar reaction to scumreading me and I think honestly it’s a bad reason to SR someone but Koba even having these reads and them being so consistent feels towny to me – I know this is a Floppy ISO but I just wanted to point that out now cos it’s in my head currently). I like everything I’ve seen from Floppy so far basically and I’m not going to go into every post like the others because it’s almost 11pm and I need to sleep soon and need to get this done

Johnny – aka Jar Jar
Null

Honestly not really enough to have a read on – his ISO is small and nothing really sticks out to me as scummy or towny except maybe the fact that they didn’t know the game started (scum would be talking right?) but that’s probably NAI idk, I think mafia would be potentially try-harding more though and their posts don’t seem very…. Effort-y (lol) so yeah I have no idea what to feel about this slot. They should also explain the reads they posted in post #264

I have two more ISOs (Koba and Amy/AMph and I’m probably going to just not do Koba out of spite for now :P and I’m tired so they can literally just wait cos bleep bleep)

Amph aka Amy
– I’m just going to say there isn’t enough for me here to get a solid read on and I’m going to have to go and read the hydra game I played with her to get some sort of meta I think – her opening wasn’t terrible and her reads were OK but she dropped off and hasn’t said much since so I don’t really know where to place her at the moment, kinda hoping she’s town only cos we were town together in the MU game but meh idk. Just gonna say she’s a nullread for now
Based on all of this I’m going to list who I think is towniest to least – I think Firby in general has lowered since I have townreads on others after my ISO and I think I have better reasons to TR them than I do for Firby? Idk I’m definitely misreading people this game and have probably townread people way too easily like fucking typical normal me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Super »

I literally just went to skim my ISO that I had just done to really think about how I’d rank them and noticed one of Firb’s posts and immediately was townreading them again lmao

Ok fuck it here is my gun to head towniest to least list:
Koba
Leafy
Firb
Chen-Chen
Flopz
Oreo
Lilly
Amph
Johnny
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Super »

I’m definitely wrong here I feel and it’s early on so I’m not going to completely hate myself if my reads are totally shit but I definitely don’t feel very confident in the reads I have since I feel like I’m townreading a lot of people too easily and it irks me a lot
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Super »

Hopefully this helps y’all understand some of my thought-processes. I still need to properly ISO Koba even though I do think they are probably just town – I probably could move them away from being my top TR if they continue to tunnel me and never reconsider their read on me because they actually full tunneled me when they were scum in a game and I kinda don’t wanna let them get away with doing that again – although I have more reasons to TR them this game than that one from memory but I might have to go back and read it. I will explain my read on them properly tomorrow anyways, I’m sleepy, gnight sorry that this is a bit long
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Super »

I broke up the posts cos the entire thing kept breaking so sorry for the spam it wouldn't let me add it all together rip
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Super »

before I sleep I want to say my strongest town reads right now are probably Firebringer/Autumn Leaves/Koba

after some thought and rereading what I just posted I'm thinking I'd probably swap Chen-Chen with Flopz so my PoE would probably be something like lilith/oreo/chen-chen/amph/johnny

don't hold me to these reads though since it's early on/I have no meta on anyone/everyone talks like they are an english major :P/I'm likely townreading people too easily

goodnight :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Super »

can you explain what your question meant to me Oreo? I saw it and didn't get it and just focused on doing my reads instead last night
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Super »

also ya I'll link some of my games :D I'm just gonna sleep a little longer and do it once I'm on my laptop

also Floppy, I do think doing nothing and low effort is something to be wary of but I think it's the attitude that FB has alongside that and their attitude which I'm townreading mostly- like would scum really just not care and be this way? obviously if they just kept chasing like that until late game I'm always going to reconsider my read, just right now I have this feeling they are town

I do think you being concerned of this and of Johnny too isn't bad though :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Super »

who is this Kanna person and why are they paranoid of me?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Super »

In post 568, Autumn Leaves wrote:Ftr, ydrasse has spectated a bunch of super games and thinks she's town here.
what games have they spectated? and why do they think I'm town?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Super »

coasting like that***
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Super »

Koba can't read me lmao

they literally have played one game with me where they tunnelled me as mafia and I subbed out. they've only hosted my games and have always had this hard thing against me because I've never been eliminated and it bothers them and so they're just hyper-focused on me and it feels like they're just always going to sr me this game in hopes I'll flip scum and they can be like "haha I got scum!super voted out!!" - it's literally a coinflip read and I doubt anything I can say will change their mind because apparently I'm this God-tier manipulative mafia player who always has the perfect answer and can never be town cos I'm just so towny as scum!! obv this is going to bother me all game and I probably am going to not engage much with Koba because if I'm focused on a dumb scumread I'll get too upset and not be productive for town

I'm not sure how I'd be as scum with Koba here and I probably...would? try pocketing them? maybe? or I'd hard omgus them maybe since they did this to me kinda in tinyhunt so I could use that as a reason to SR them but yeah I can get your teamies mindset.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Super »

my team has been pretty focused on their own games and I feel bad continuously asking them to help me cos we all have enough stuff to read (I've genuinely wanted their reads cos Idk how much I trust mine fully since I feel like I can TR people too easily on minor things). shady said the thing about the Auro wagon and I think it's just an obvious statement to me lol and honestly don't think much of it/haven't looked into it at all

do you think scum were pushing you?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Super »

are we allowed to use vocaroos?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Super »

Koba I always care about being townread, that is NAI for me maybe you need to do some HW and go read my towngames sweetie :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Super »

and you've blatantly refused to engage with my reads or even read my posts so honestly from now on I'm seriously not going to talk to you unless you have a legitimate read on me or something actually worthwhile to say
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Super »

Koba just doesn't like me and that's fine <3_<3 they can be sad I'm townread and everyone wants to watch the Super Show all day hehehe
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Super »

In post 589, DkKoba wrote:I know its nai for u

Its just not helpful and this isnt The Super Show
one last thing because you're being a shit

your posts are way less helpful than mine, I am outing reads/wanting to engage with people and find mafia whereas you come in with bad one liners about me that are unproductive as fuck and put me in a mood which affects my scumhunting in general and you blatantly know this

you're the one who literally is unproductive and has shit reads/has no useful content so seriously it's laughable

ok I'm done =)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Super »

In post 596, DkKoba wrote:i glossed over ur reads and saw ur trs had a bunch of NAI bunk in them like "ph they tr me here" like no sweetie that sounds like an appeal to get them to defend you.
My vote isnt even on you and ur more concerned about ur slot being read ??
then question my reads and fucking TALK TO ME ABOUT THEM

this is not how you play mafia and get a read on someone bro
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Super »

In post 601, DkKoba wrote:Ur spam to make the attention on you is not helping me sort my push onto autumn . So if ur town knock it off and realize ur not entitled to being townread when most of what u do is NAI early game cuz of ur scumrange.
lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Super »

In post 608, Firebringer wrote:where is everyone at with lilith? i was high townreading her earlier but norwee makes me go ???? and now i want discussion on it.
my team townreads her and I also liked a post from her but her ISO for me was she was hyper focused on Auro and no one else and then kinda dropped off and had no other reads/plus her questioning imo didn't seem like she was trying to actually read into Auro at all like... idek what her reads are/felt like she has had no progression
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Super »

In post 615, lilith2013 wrote:realized I forgot to to give super a hug emoji but now I’m feeling pissy about her changing her read on me when I feel like I’ve done the same amount as fire and she has fire as solid town where I’m null for whatever reason so you know what no hug 4 u
I still think you could be town Lilly!!!!

my read on FB is pretty different - I guess it's more their attitude that I'm reading as town and maybe I'm townreading them too easily for that. my reads are incredibly flexible and always are changing so don't be pissy considering it's still early game and I will likely have a completely different take at the end of today lmao. I think I have good reasons to null you though honestly... did you look at the ISO I did of you?

obviously you're busy and we can talk later about it, don't stress! focus on your real life :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Super »

In post 622, Firebringer wrote:
In post 621, Super wrote:I'm townreading them too easily for that.
u definitely are, but i will accept it.
like even this response to me I TR lol :P

people gonna hate the way I get reads methinks
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Super »

In post 631, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
hi Johnny :D let's talk

do you have any reads at all from what you've read the previous days??
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Super »

Flopz, what's YOUR read on Leafy?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Super »

In post 649, Autumn Leaves wrote:Honestly it really bothers me how much people are focused on my entrance because I basically wasn't playing the game at that point
does it bother you because you're town or because you're scum and don't like that reasoning for their read on you :P?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Super »

In post 651, Flopz wrote:
In post 643, Super wrote:Flopz, what's YOUR read on Leafy?
I'm still formulating it, I still really don't like their entrance but I feel that as the day has gone on they feel less bad. Tho I'm not sold on anything specific yet, just goinjg through their ISO rn lol
GTH who would you elim right now?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Super »

VOTE: Vote: Autumn Leaves

first vote of the game idek if I'm doing it correctly... but ...damn I just read Leafy's intro again and it's bad. anything you have to say for yourself Leaf-o????
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Super »

sorry Flopz I'm on mobile and have been lazy :P I'll do it now for you
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Super »

In post 665, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 636, Super wrote:
In post 631, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
hi Johnny :D let's talk

do you have any reads at all from what you've read the previous days??
Ol' chenny pushing Auro for reasons rubbed me the wrong way

You seem like someone who should have DK blacklisted and your interactions with them lessen my townread of you

Flopz is mean :/

Off the dome
yep I regretted not blacklisting Koba and honestly wasn't thinking much about it at all, I was even considering asking a mod if I could swap games Idk if I'm allowed to say that lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Super »

anyways I will graciously link a tone of my games for Flopz since Koba only decided to link two scumgames of mine which was a cult game and a multiball game which IMO doesn't represent my scumgame properly considering it's a lot easier for me to be scum as a wolf who has to scumhunt to win/and as a cultist - but tbh I still think I wasn't THAT towny in my cult game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96131 - this is the game I subbed out of where Koba pushed me and the only game we've played together

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96165 - I'm town in this one

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96118 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96010 - scumgame of mine

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95935 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95375 - I'm town here too

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95706 - scumgame
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Super »

anyways I will graciously link a tone of my games for Flopz since Koba only decided to link two scumgames of mine which was a cult game and a multiball game which IMO doesn't represent my scumgame properly considering it's a lot easier for me to be scum as a wolf who has to scumhunt to win/and as a cultist - but tbh I still think I wasn't THAT towny in my cult game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96131 - this is the game I subbed out of where Koba pushed me and the only game we've played together

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Super »

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96337 - here is the multi scumgame that Koba keeps referencing. I try-harded like crazy this game - I had no mafia chat and my partner was subbed out twice and I had to get rid of the other scum team to win so it felt like I literally was town this game and scumhunting - probably my most beast scumgame. I think the last day in 3 way is where you can read my scumgame the best though since the mafia team was eliminated and I was genuinely the last scum player at that point so I wasn't being as genuine and towny as I would be normally if I were town
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Super »

In post 675, Flopz wrote:
In post 669, Super wrote:anyways I will graciously link a tone of my games for Flopz since Koba only decided to link two scumgames of mine which was a cult game and a multiball game which IMO doesn't represent my scumgame properly considering it's a lot easier for me to be scum as a wolf who has to scumhunt to win/and as a cultist - but tbh I still think I wasn't THAT towny in my cult game

Cheers.

Oh wow, this UI is garbage. Is there a way to iso?
yeah so look in the main post look down at the amount of visits/people viewing and press the little person icon and type my name in to ISO me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Super »

In post 671, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 663, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 657, Super wrote:VOTE: Vote: Autumn Leaves

first vote of the game idek if I'm doing it correctly... but ...damn I just read Leafy's intro again and it's bad. anything you have to say for yourself Leaf-o????
Ok but why
I just don't like it. it's stiff and fillery, why did you enter the thread so awfully???
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Super »

In post 676, chennisden wrote:I don't get how "X cares about looking like town" indicates someone is scum, because I don't think there's a single player here who wouldn't be kicking and screaming if they were getting scumread for stuff mostly out of their control

I also think people's reads on me are really lazy and that annoys me a little bit
I agree with the first sentence :P obviously

whose read on you do you feel is lazy? how do you think people should be reading you at this point in the game?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Super »

In post 683, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I thought they were being careful, thus, scum. I'm less sure now

P-edit : I say lim
where were they being careful? what made you think this?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Super »

In post 686, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 680, Super wrote:
In post 671, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 663, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 657, Super wrote:VOTE: Vote: Autumn Leaves

Ok but why
I just don't like it. it's stiff and fillery, why did you enter the thread so awfully???
Probably because I was excited for team mafia starting and usually when I get excited about something I'm also nervous. I'm not exactly sure how you expected me to respond here? I don't even know which part of it you thought was bad, the being mad about rolling town, or the poem, or something else
you think your early posts had nervous energy to them?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Super »

In post 689, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 687, Super wrote:you think your early posts had nervous energy to them?
I mean, I was nervous when I wrote them, so probably
why would you be feeling nervous though?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Super »

In post 688, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 685, Super wrote:where were they being careful? what made you think this?
They weren't having a knock down drag out fight with you. They weren't drunk posting. They weren't tunneling. All the shit they do to get negative attention
good answer

so you think they're more of a town-lean now after their idiotic pushes and general aloofness?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Super »

I don't get the nervousness completely lol like do you worry you'll be scumread/worry you'll lose

maybe I just have a different feeling when I'm excited for something... you just worried it might go bad?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Super »

sorry if I post too much, please let me know if you guys want me to take a step back and not be here so others get a chance to talk too. I definitely can be a bit spammy in games and don't want it be annoying but it's definitely because of the activity level from my home site and it's hard not to just be here and wanting to engage with everyone 24/7
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Super »

In post 696, Autumn Leaves wrote:
Spoiler: a bit about me
I'm a nervous person. Idk why, but whenever there's a lot of stimulation, or I've been thinking about something a lot in advance, my first response is to be nervous. Maybe I'm worried that it won't go as well as I imagined it, like you said. Sometimes I really look forward to something and it only goes ok and I hate it when that happens. I also could be worried that I'll put a lot of pressure on myself and it will make me perform worse, since I don't perform well under pressure. I know it doesn't make a ton of sense because it's just a mafia game but I really wanna do well and I often put pressure on myself when it doesn't make sense to do so.

Ok that was a bit personal but I hope it helps
aw, thanks for being so open and honest about your feelings, I respect that a lot. I completely get what you mean and I definitely feel the same way, especially when I'm town. I'm incredibly competitive and hate being wrong and worry my reads might be shit/worry I could be townreading people too easily and I get extreme paranoia in games because of this - so you'll probably notice my reads become a mess later on and I'll probably be hella stumped and have reasons to TR everyone - cos I just struggle sometimes at being completely confident in myself. that's some tea on me so you feel a bit better :P

my push on you right now was bs btw, I didn't even re-read your early start again, I kinda found a post of yours earlier to be a bit emotional about being sr and how it affects your game and I kinda wanted to see how you'd react if I pressured you a little bit (I read people mostly through yheir emotions/I'm a huge tone reader so I'd expect you to get quite upset maybe for a silly read on you which made 0 sense especially since I outed a TR on you in my ISO last night)

as for your response and my read on it. honestly I still town-lean you and I think you're being honest about your nervousness so you're probably not someone I'd go for today
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Super »

@Flopz, did you read any of my games/figure out how to ISO okay?

also, I will definitely join you for hot choccy and pressuring Amy =) since I wanna see more from her
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Super »

In post 702, Autumn Leaves wrote:Honestly it did kinda look like a reaction test. But I try not to get upset at people if I think they're engaging me in good faith. Like my first thought was "ugh come on" but I don't think it's helpful to respond in that way
lol fair. a lot of my votes/reaction tests can be kinda annoying which will probably come up later in the game if I gain more confidence on this site/in this player list lmao I can be a bit cray cray

who would you elim rn GTH?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Super »

I really like Flopz ;_;
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Super »

In post 708, Firebringer wrote:
In post 707, Super wrote:I really like Flopz ;_;
name 3 people in this thread u hate.
there's only one and it isn't "hate" but it could definitely become that over time :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Super »

In post 716, Firebringer wrote:
In post 715, Super wrote:
In post 708, Firebringer wrote:
In post 707, Super wrote:I really like Flopz ;_;
name 3 people in this thread u hate.
there's only one and it isn't "hate" but it could definitely become that over time :P
you need to collect a rogues gallery of villians, the way you seem to go about things ur never going to get one.
dw I have many from my home site
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Super »

In post 717, chennisden wrote:
In post 712, Flopz wrote:
In post 709, chennisden wrote:
In post 701, Flopz wrote:Chenn as a rival cute electric type, what do you think about Amp?
I don't think there's enough to judge Amp either way. I don't think the posts she's posted so far are actively bad, and I honestly think the reason everyone's so amped (ha!) to go after her right now is because she hasn't been here to say anything so far.

I wouldn't be particularly opposed to pushing her? Just that so far I've seen no reason she's actually scum as opposed to the easiest option to converge on.
So who do you particularly want to push?
Johnny is the slot I probably like the least, but I don't actually have strong "I don't like this slot!" feelings about anyone yet. Which really concerns me, because I think this is a sign the "implicit townbloc" that's formed right now correlates to activity rather than actual towniness.

This is also how I won a lot of my scumgames when I still played. I didn't try to create bad vibes early on, I just let town do whatever they wanted, bantered, and tried to create "good vibes" (and made sure I was part of the "group.") I am concerned that this is happening to the game right now.
I definitely have this feeling too and wonder if slots that aren't as active like Amph/Lilith/Johnny could just be town and easy targets for scum to latch onto - I don't think this means we shouldn't push them for content though because either way they need to be here at some point and tell us their thoughts.

scum definitely have to try harder this game not to be eliminated because we only need to neck two of them to win (also idk if this was said already but I doubt scum ever bus in this setup?)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Super »

lol FB shhh :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Super »

In post 726, chennisden wrote:I'd like to point out firebringer ostensibly has a large number of posts, but I don't remember a single thing he's actually done this game
is this a shitty omgus?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Super »

I really doubt Chen/FB are ever partners
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Super »

hi I'm bored on shift and can chat if anyone is here

I think the 1v1 between FB and Chen reflects worse on Chen than FB (Firb is still a pretty high TR for me ngl). I had Jess read through that interaction for me too cos I was complaining to them about my reads lol ahe thinks FB's SR felt like a shitty Omgus (unless Firb had previously said Chen was scum before which I should probably look back on) but then she was like nahhh nvm FB is town cos of their tone and scummy dont give a shit attitude - she thinks it is more or less town indicative. she also thinks she is less sure about chen - the way he disengaged from the 1 v 1 was strange to her in that it didnt really feel like he was trying to read FB's alignment
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Super »

In post 790, Autumn Leaves wrote:Oh lmao I thought you were addressing fb/chenn lol

I don't think there's much AI from that, I could see fb as scum here but I'm not sure there's much concrete that he'd be doing based on alignment, but yeah I get vague scumvibes from him
where are your scumvibes on Firb coming from?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Super »

I think it was dumb and I doubt they're partnered, I think Chen didn't react that well either tbh but I had slight feelings that Chen was town before so I'm not sure if it's t v m or t v t

I still think FB is towny
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Super »

what's your view on it?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

well if you read my posts instead of discrediting me all game...
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Super »

do you know FB, Koba? are they normally like this?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Super »

FB when you're back link me some of your games please :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Super »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:
Master Playerlistchennisden - Quick Attack
JohnnyFarrar - Mask Your Worries
Flopz - Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team
Auro - Loyal Servants
Lilith2013 - Daylight Savings Time
Infinity 324 - The Four Seasons (Autumn Leaves)
Ampharos - Mana Crypt
Super - Onlyregfans
Firebringer - All your Scummies belong to us
DkKoba - Suicide Squad

Spoiler: Living Players
Ampharos
Auro
chennisden
DkKoba
Flopz
Firebringer
Infinity 324
JohnnyFarrar
Lilith2013
Super

Spoiler: Dead Players

DA RULES:

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post anymore. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when I say you are. Until I post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your Role PM, please confirm by replying to the Role PM.

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread. No quoting PTs or Mod communication either, you can still paraphrase, however.

6. Day phases will last a maximum of 14 days. A 24 Hour Non-Game Cooldown Period will occur between day phases. Prods will be sent out after 30 hours of inactivity. If after 60 hours of inactivity I will advise the Team of needing a replacement.

7. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged, or text that needs to be translated. Although, bbcoding your messages is allowed.

8. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period of time that will include not being able to post within a 48 hour period, please request replacement.

9. All votes must be in emboldened in this format using bold or vote tags:
Vote: Player A
; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mod and help ensure the accuracy of vote counts.

10. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally.

11. No excessive trolling or disruptive behavior in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling or other disruptive behavior will be met with forced-replacement.

12. Please take care to not misgender your fellow players. Once is an accident. Multiple times is gonna get you forced-replaced.

13. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

14. As your all powerful Game Mod I reserve the right to change the rules, with or without notice. Rules that are struck through do not apply to this game.
In post 809, DkKoba wrote:
In post 808, chennisden wrote:By the way if your argument is something along the lines of "chennis disengaged so he might be scum" I could've literally shit up the entire thread for god knows how many pages, waited until people started trying to play the game, said "good vibes but everything was just a joke bro, you know [lurker] or [easy target] seems scummy let's go for them yeah town?" And that would probably have kept me alive for god knows how long. The reason I didn't do it now is because I think I'm good enough not to die anyway (or at least I hope I am), and marginally increasing the "good vibes" people get from my slot/marginally reducing the odds of my forced ejection is not worth shitting up the game for 10 pages.

I just want to address that before people start screaming at me for it for god knows however long
why are u so defensive literally no one is voting u lol?

man one thing you have said I actually agree with for once
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Super »

ok idk how i keep quoting the first post lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Super »

UNVOTE:
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Super »

UNVOTE: Autumn Leaves
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Super »

because I saw amph was voting leafy and I only voted them to get a reaction earlier

I don't really strongly TR leafy tbh and need to hear more from like half the table before I commit to a vote/push. on my drive home I was thinking more about chen and their general reaction to Firb and then me and idk if I liked it that much. basically I wanna hear from oreo/lilith/amph/johnny the most and I want FB to come back and grace me with links to their town and scum games
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Super »

but until then no one is here that I care about conversing with cos I'm pretty sure you're always town koba based on like almost every post i see from you lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Super »

why are you suspicious of me? cos I haven't asked for meta or because I have? honestly I'm happy I joined a game I don't have meta to rely on because it'll be a true test to how good my reads are
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Super »

but in saying that I still wanna read some people's games cos I am always gonna be paranoid and want to win - people are sus of FB whereas I TR them so reading their games will help me a lot more to see of y'all are right to be sus of them or if my read might hold some weight
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Super »

I don't rely on meta as much as you think :S a lot of my reads are tonal mostly and this is based on the meta I know of people's tone *I guess*

if you wanna know how to read me on a different site, Koba, I can link you to my MU game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Super »

okay well cool, I just hope you can figure out I'm town sooner so you stop wasting time discrediting townreads on me and start finding scum with me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Super »

oh do you mean asking petapan for your games?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Super »

FB's entire vibe this game has pinged me as towny tbh
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Super »

anyways imma make minestrone soup for dinner now and probably log off for the night until more people make an appearance and produce more content

ask me questions now or forever miss super's spam
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Super »

guess which two people I want to vote rn and I'll vote someone for you, Koby-bear
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Super »

@FB, peta essentially told me he can't meta read you for shit and relying on meta for you isn't going to be very useful because 95% of your posts are shitposts lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Super »

should I not townread you then Firbo?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Super »

it is a conundrum indeed, but fuck it I am going to townread you for today and will re-evaluate based on the game state. I feel confident about it rightnow :P and maybe you've got me in your sweet comfy pocket but it feels okay right now

do you think you'd be playing this game any different as scum?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Super »

my birthday was really nice thank you! I saw friends and family and ate a tone of chocolate :D
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Super »

just told him, waiting for a response
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Super »

In post 855, Firebringer wrote:
In post 852, Super wrote:should I not townread you then Firbo?
i mean if i say no ur just going to townread me harder. if i say yes, id just be lying to u. What a conundrum.
also btw is it bad i townread this post more than either of those responses if you chose one lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Super »

k koba was slow so the deal is off now <\3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Super »

mfw chen thought they were the spammer of this player list...
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Super »

are you referencing that spf lied meme that I've heard of but don't understand
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Super »

peta says "<3"
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Super »

In post 868, DkKoba wrote:
In post 849, Super wrote:guess which two people I want to vote rn and I'll vote someone for you, Koby-bear
chen / auro
1/2
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Super »

In post 869, Firebringer wrote:
In post 857, Super wrote:it is a conundrum indeed, but fuck it I am going to townread you for today and will re-evaluate based on the game state. I feel confident about it rightnow :P and maybe you've got me in your sweet comfy pocket but it feels okay right now

do you think you'd be playing this game any different as scum?
yes i would be shit posting even more as scum. some question whether thats possible. trust me it is.
In post 858, Super wrote:my birthday was really nice thank you! I saw friends and family and ate a tone of chocolate :D
omg i want chocolate right now. thats nice good to hear u had a good bday
In post 860, Super wrote:
In post 855, Firebringer wrote:
In post 852, Super wrote:should I not townread you then Firbo?
i mean if i say no ur just going to townread me harder. if i say yes, id just be lying to u. What a conundrum.
also btw is it bad i townread this post more than either of those responses if you chose one lmao
what if that was my whole plan O_o
well then it means you came into the game knowing how to get me to townread you and knowing the perfect things to say to entice me ;)

but really though, look into my eyes Firbo: are you town or am I going to be laughed at postgame?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Super »

chen was correct! ding ding ding!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Super »

I wanna hear from auro but something about chen pinged me with their response to my read on them which I saw you noticed too (their defensiveness seemed odd to me idk) it isn't a strong read or anything but I'd definitely push them more to get a better read on their slot

the other person I'd vote is probably Amy because she came in and dropped a big reads post which I think mafia would have more incentive doing if they are busy than town to try and appear towny even though they can't be present in the thread. idk where the fk she has been though
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Super »

In post 877, DkKoba wrote:are u sure ur town here lmfao
is this an actual question? lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Super »

just read my role PM again, fuck I was actually scum this whole time sorry guys :/
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Super »

what conclusions?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Super »

Auro what's your read on me?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Super »

I need to ask so Koba thinks I'm only caring to be tr and also to pocket you <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 891, DkKoba wrote:
In post 887, Super wrote:what conclusions?
firebringer town, auro not scummy, etc. some of these feel opposite or feel weird. are u reading anything other than tone or?
my reads suck, ngl. I mostly always rely on tone yeah, but also I rely on people's reads making sense to me too

honestly you, fb and flopz are my strongest townreads in the game. i don't ever really have scumreads, i look for town and that's how I play. I had reasons to think auro was town in my ISO but yeah

koba you gotta remember this is my second time ever playing away from EM and people here play very differently to what I'm used to, my reads do feel shitty but I'm doing the best I can in a new environment
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Super »

thanks firbo <3 I'm definitely self-conscious of my reads and if anyone read my full ISO you'd see how frustrated I was at townreading so many people and honestly I am struggling. I feel stronger in my FB read also because both Jess and Shady also agree on them being town so there's that too
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Super »

FB what's your read on me? idk if you've said it but you always talk to me as though I am town and I worry it could be TMI
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Super »

I should actually go and make my soup but alas I was caught up here @_@
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Super »

why do you townread Auro?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Super »

why?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Super »

did you mean the way he acted with koba ? or people? what about the way he acted made you townread him? can you quote the part that made you see him as town? (sorry if that's annoying)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Super »

okay no worries <3 get rest! imma go too
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Super »

VOTE: Amph

Pedit: hehe first time doing this. I'm an easy read Koba but if you're struggling and can only read me through votes I'll vote just for you! I normally am pretty hesitant to throw votes around except if I'm reaction testing someone but sure
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Super »

meh i think people are more wary of me/paranoid of me when I'm scum and I'm more a number 1 solid tr as town. you can go look at the games where I'm scum and people are sus of me but I still get away with it

but when I'm town everyone always knows it and there are 0 doubts - so to me I'm an easy read in that sense

k going, gn koba :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Super »

I'll answer you tomorrow Oreo
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Super »

hi lily, I'm lurking while cooking my soup and just wanna say I don't scumread you at all and never said I did, I explained why my stronger tr on you dropped in my posts. we can discuss it tomorrow but yeah I did tonally read you as town in one post but I've continuously have tr FB for a lot of their posts based on tone and your inactivity will definitely affect my read slightly but not majorly, especially if u come back and are towny af
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Super »

I love having a Firby in my pocket
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Super »

the way you're so upset about me lessening a tr on you just makes me think you're probably town cos of holding onto it so deeply lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Super »

In post 951, Firebringer wrote:
In post 948, DkKoba wrote:firebringer, why do u think super is pocketing you?
the look into my eyes and tell me i am town, don't tell me ill look stupid after this game.
i was at first wanted to tell her to chill but yeah on reread im like "if i didn't know better this was a manipulation tactic"

but legit not gonna worry about her. Gonna keep her my highest townread and give her congrats post game for this if she got me.

you realise when you make posts like this I feel the exact same way about you right?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Super »

In post 953, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 949, Super wrote:the way you're so upset about me lessening a tr on you just makes me think you're probably town cos of holding onto it so deeply lol
I’ve been steaming about it all day. great fuel for mashing keys on excel tbh

did it actually bother u that much?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Super »

Koba am I mafia?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Super »

gun to head right now, what's my alignment Koba?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Super »

*screenshots*
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Super »

the thing is idec if you scumread me cos I know I'll never be miselimmed as town, and yeah even if you really think I'm mafia you don't even need to get rid of me to win ;) find my sexy partners instead

it's firebringer and auro btw
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Super »

unfortunately for u koba, I'm town

pedit: if we ever flip scum together firby I'll locktown with u <3
Super