Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:20 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Vote: AlyG
because it is the shortest name
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:51 am

AlyG wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:Hi guys.

vote AlyG

Because I can.
Any reason at all why you have just piled a 3rd vote on me? It's only the first page and you seem a bit eager to vote here. Maybe scum trying to keep pressure away from themselves?
FOMS: theopor_COD

Anyway time for a random vote.
Vote: somestrangeflea
I just want to know more why alyg go for a random vote when he fos theopor-cod. It seem a little odd!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 am

pwayne66 wrote:We have posters who don't answer questions.
Maybe they don't want to answer the question.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:15 pm

orlowski wrote:This has died rather quickly, so in interest of speeding up the process, or creating a little controversy I
unvote:Cicero
vote:AlyG
. That should place a little pressure on him and flush out a response.
I don't think so. With or without ur vote, he is still the one with the most vote. Why do you want to pressure him? what about cheeky-little-asian? If ur vote was casted upon her, then they will both tie with 3 and 3 votes. I sure that will help to make them both speak up.

FOS: Orlowski
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:34 am

Right now, my interest is in Orslowki for pile a fifth vote on AlyG and called a rookie act. But im not done with AlyG for chosed a random vote over a light reasoned vote. I want to balance both their votes so they can speak up.

unvote: AlyG

Vote: Orslowki

FOS: AlyG
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:36 pm

Unvote: Orslowki

After tonight, i will be away for more 24 hours because of school project, classes and work so plz do not prodding me if im away. I'll try to be on if i have time. C u guys later!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:17 am

Im back! just woke up and realy tire now "yawn". It look like CLA is possibly a goner now.

Gorgon: It really scum of you to justify for CLA but then go back ang forth between your reason to make you look like a good guy and in the end still keep a vote for him.
FOS:Gorgon

go back to
Vote:Orlowski
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Gorgon wrote:
Go back and forth?
Sorry, my bad for not being clear. What i meant was u said his crappy logic doesn't spell scum but then there is a small correlation and yet you could be wrong. Then you said bandwagon is justified but u concern with its voting rate yet you keeping ur vote on him.

Honestly, with or without ur vote, i think he have much pressure already.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:04 am

Gorgon wrote:
pwayne66 wrote:Regarding the orlowski wagon. Sure, Orlowski's actions were odd as hell and do deserve scrutiny. If it wasn't a mistake, then what are you claiming it was? A scum attempt at a quicklynch? I doubt it. I am satisfied with his explanation. If you aren't why not ask him some pointed questions about it and build a case. Saying that you are sticking with a vote does not make that vote more legitimate.
Lol! thanks Gorgon for pointing this out for me, im totally forgot about it. Anyway, i don't think Orslowki could make such mistake since his vote was the fifth and that made AlyG -2. He said that he wanted a little controversy but to me, it more like he created attention for AlyG.

PS: Orlowski been away for awhile. I was waiting for him to make more posts.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:33 am

Hi guys! sorry, my comp broke 2 days ago and the only internet access i got is form the school but too busy with test recently so i do a little reading but neven have the time to make post.

Again, with not much time, i only scan through the thread and focus on what important so far.

Prof Gubby: he replaced MLA and he was under alot of pressure since there many votes on CLA head.
1. His vote for himself was scummy but i think he just too newb to know that.
2. What with the random vote for Theo? we have like 6 or 7 pages of clues so instead of reading it and make proper vote, he randomly voted Theo, so i
FoS
this.

I want to keep my vote on Orlowski or now honary Hitchhiker since he hasn't vote ever since replacement.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:10 am

theopor_COD wrote:Erm right okay.

Let's just hope you don't act like such a total ass in your new game.

For the record I still think CLA/Prof.Guppy/Replacement is likely scum. However it's time to have a re-read regards everyone else.
I agree with this, they could bail out with the prediction of their lynch but i want to hear what the replacement have to say for his defense.

PS: my comp not yet fixed.

Mod Edit

Vote Count

Erotomachia- 3 (Battle Mage, daedalus, somestrangeflea)

Honary Hitchhiker- 2 (AlyG, ChocolateAttack)
somestrangeflea- 2 (cicero, Erotomachia)
Battle Mage- 2 (pwayne66, shaka!!)

Not voting (3): Gorgon, Honary Hitchhiker, theopor_COD

7 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 am

Erotomachia wrote:
unvote

I think CLA was a new player who attempted to use a poor metagame argument to make sense of things. Prof. Guppy was, quite frankly, rather suicidal. I don't think that you can take what he said seriously or as evidence of being scum. You ought to see the two as VIs rather than scum. They were really such easy targets.
Again! in computer lab playing mafia.

anyway, im somewhat agree with your point but bail out in the middle of the game because under pressure is really "scum smell" to me so im a little unconfortable with that.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:20 am

hm....what taking her (jalyn) so long?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Just got my comp back yesterday! all my datas were lost. Fuk! But anyway, i'll be more active.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 am

Im here!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:38 am

will make my post today, about 5 hours from this post since i have a lab right now and just finish play other 2 games but i will get back to this game today for sure! later guys!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:34 pm

Unvote
since new player come into play and welcome the new player White

i don't really like scumdar, it wasn't work out on my last game but anyway i do one.

White: Orlowski pile a fifth vote with not much of a reason, suspicious of him but because he left, my question never answer then Honary Hitchiker replace and quit, this add more suspicious but i will give White a clean break since he active and i want to watch him more before make my vote

Shaka: not much thought on him, accept he active and somewhat town to me.

SSF: lurker vote for lurker, one of the most suspicious person in this game

Theopor_COD: ask constructive question and sounded like a pro-town

Alyg: public enemy due to number 1 lurker of this game, was having thought of voting for him but i think there'll be a replacement soon or if he come up and post, i will pass my judgement then.

Erotomachia: not a lot of posts, i can't decide

Kakeng: another player i can't decide due to lack of information. About BM, i don't have any suspicious on him

Cicero: the most active player in the game, too active to make me think that there is a slight chance he could be scum.

Pwayne66: another pro-town in my perspective

Jalyn: look scummy, haven't post ever since
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:46 am

White wrote:Dude CA, there are 14 pages. Surely you've got more than that.
Nope, that is I got, take it or leave it. ;P

Mod Edit

Vote Count

AlyG- 5 (cicero, pwayne66, somestrangeflea, Theo, White)

White- 1 (AlyG)
Jalyn- 1 (Gorgon)
Kakeng- 1 (shaka!!)

Not voting (4): Chocolate Attack, Erotomachia, Jalyn, Kakeng

7 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:31 am

White wrote:
Vote: ChocolateAttack

I'd suggest you read the thread again and get some opinions because right now you're not helping us find scum, which is scummy.
You want to pressure me in giving another scumdar? I already told you that i don't like scumdar because it more benefit the mafias then the town. My reason for this because they know who they are but we don't. Our scumdars either will alert them or if we all fos the wrong person, they can use it again us and attempt a quick lynch.

This is the game with scumdar and the town lost since the mafia was totally town in most scumdars.

White: why are you so eager to make every body to give a scumdar?

Mod Edit

Vote Count

AlyG- 4 (cicero, pwayne66, somestrangeflea, Theo)

Chocolate Attack- 1 (White)
Jalyn- 1 (Gorgon)
Kakeng- 1 (shaka!!)
White- 1 (AlyG)

Not voting (4): Chocolate Attack, Erotomachia, Jalyn, Kakeng

7 to lynch[/quote]
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:32 am

Lol! i forgot to post the game after all that typing.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5644
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:12 am

Sorry people! i have 2 mid term this week and a project, i have no time to play, i post this in all my game and i didn't make any reading but i try to come back right after i finish with my mid terms.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:44 am

White wrote:I love claims and I think (and still do) that it helps deal with suspicions. Had he claimed cop or rb or something more useful then we could actively use that to inhibit scum and if successful we could out scum. So it wasn't baseless but it was coupled with a love for claims. I also thought that it would either clear him for the most part of suspicion or tip us off that he's a fake.
I missed this post. Anyway, actually i don't quite agree with White here. Role claim is a risky move. If a cop, rb or doc get push into role claim without any protection, im sure the town won't lynch him but he be fried the next morning. If the town have 3 power roles, im sure the scum must be too and the result could turn out to be 2 mafias and a sk. In this case, their will be 2 nk and that is enough to take out one town power role, even if protected.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:44 am

theopor_COD wrote:Ah shit I meant Cheeky-Little-Asian.
Ok! how did you got that mix up?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:49 am

Gorgon wrote:CA, I disagree that posting scumdars is bad. Sure, it has some advantages for the scum (they can base NKs on it), but the advantages for the town are greater ... everyone knows where everyone else stands, and if people get killed, the rest of the town know what they were thinking. In general, it's best for townies to post as much as they can about what they are thinking, IMO ... should we get killed, all that's left of us is our previous words.

Also, a disadvantage of killing a townie from the point of view of the scum is that the townie is revealed as town, and therefore the rest of the town knows that they can trust the words that said townie leaves behind him ... so killing someone who is onto the scum can have dire consequences for the scum if the living townies start poring over the deceased's posts.

Btw, I'm keeping my vote as I don't like Jalyn's continued absence at all.
in some degree but in our game rite now, there are too much lurkers and inactive players. I think for the most part, our scumdar will turn on them so that is bad sign but i'll think about it. Also, i need lot of time to read 16 pages and with my schedule rite now, it hard to say.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Sorry guys! been busy with all the studying and my midterm is actually tomorrow. Right now, information overloaded, can't study anymore.

Wow! 4 pages, that was a lot of reading consider the little time i have and all the reading i did today.

Anyway, welcome all the new players.
Jester wrote:EBWOP: I'm pretty sure Prof.Guppy/Erotomachia is in a pro-town role, rather. I haven't read a single post from White yet.
how can you be so sure that he is pro-town role? Prof.Guppy's actions were really doubtful! he bail out during pressure and it doensn't feel right.

Skitzer: seem a little hasty and btw, i didn't not read his 489 because it confusing and i don't want to go back and forth to find them and truthfully, i don't have the time for that, my apology for this. Like White said, can you repost that post with names so that way is easier for me to make references and connections between my read. If you do that, thanks!

Mod Edit

Vote Count

Kakeng- 2 (shaka!!, White)
somestrangeflea- 2 (cicero, Jester)

cicero- 1 (somestrangeflea)
Jester- 1 (Gorgon)
shaka!!-1 (Skitzer)
Skitzer- 1 (pwayne66)
Skruffs- 1 (Theopor_COD)

Not voting (3): Chocolate Attack, Kakeng, Skruffs

7 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:49 am

Will have my post posted by tomorrow!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:41 am

White wrote:I'll hold you to that.
Lol! Im speechless!

White wrote: Jester, nice posting man!

I've found in reading as many games that I have, that every so often you run into a game that has lasted a long long time day 1. Now what generally happens without a deadline is that some protown person does something weird to get conversation flowing again and the rest of the town jumps on him and ignores his claim and lynches him because they town is so desperate for a lynch and everyone is so bored with day 1 that they lose their reserve and head.

I'm just trying to pre-empt this with a retractable deadline because honestly I don't want to go in that direction. As you said, this has been a relatively long game with such little content.

Theo asked for deadline, I concurred. Nothing was happening. A bit later I asked for a deadline again because nothing was happening.
I am half agree with this and half disaggre with this. The reason i agree with you because it could happened but look at our case. First, we have lurkers then many replacements, and things are not clear or neither informative. So there is a high percent of our lynch will be inaccurate and what will happen after if we lynch a wrong person? Not a lot clues to look over.
somestrangeflea wrote: However, broken logic is scummy, not a playstyle...
Nope! in one of my game i play right now, we actually lynch someone with broken logic but it turn out to be town. Many newbies are running the risk of getting lynch for that.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 am

Skruffs wrote:Okay, i read page 4, where CLA was being discussed.
PWayne and gorgon both got my hackles WAY up regarding the context and intentions behind their posts. I'll explain the reason why later tonight.i'm on my cell, is the reason
here you said you going to drop an explaination at the night on the day you read but what you didn't do it until 3 days later? what took you so long?
Skruffs wrote:Page 5-
Daedalus oppurtunistic voting of C.L.A. who hadn't posted for a few days. THerefore not a pressure vote, rather an oppurtunistic vote. WAgon on CLA went nowhere,w as going nowhere, so why this sneaky little vote?

Gorgon points it out - Battlemage ignores to keep attention on Cicero.
PWayne jumps in, on BM, ignores Gorgon's statement and Daedalus's vote as well.

Chocolate attack refers to other comments made by Gorgon, ignores him.

Daedalus lays low as BM goes through his persecution ritual, even Gorgon drops the case, not mentioning it again.

ssf, theo ignroe BM argument and focus on missing CLA. hmm.

Maybe it's not a huge deal, but I *think* that was the first -1 in the game and I'm curious why it was basically ignored?
Skruffs wrote:bah, nevermind, checked the voet count and CLA was only at three, not 5 like he had been the previous page. DAedalus was also already voting him.
Nevermind. >.<
There is something weird here. Usually when you read a mafia game, the most important thing or the most tempting-to-know-first is the votes count because then you know what going on and make sense out of your further reading. From what you do, i can assume that you don't pay attention much to the game or your reading.

So far, Skruffs had makes a total of 5 votes but all are irrelevance nor do the town any good. He need to speak up more. btw, what page are you on Skruffs?
Fos: Skruffs
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:07 am

Cicero: wow, i never though something like the drop down menu exsisted

Anyone who kind: i have a favor, can any1 make a post and list all the players that been played or replaced in this game? I think with that list, we'll have a better future reference to look in all the players whose have been played and replaced into this game (sorry! for not doing it myself and thanks for whoever do it)
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:33 am

Arigatouganzaimasu Cicero-kun (the most formal thank you in Japanese)
White wrote:Wow, I didn't know half those people were in this game...
see how helpful it was. Now things are more clearer for everybody
White wrote:I've done exactly what Skruffs is doing and honestly, don't judge or pick a fight with anything he says until he's ALL caught up. A lot can change in a few pages (ie. claim) so if you've got a question, save it in a word doc.
Ok! i'll wait for Kruffs to finish his reading.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Jester wrote: ChocolateAttack made me feel a bit better with his 553. CA, play more! You bring up some good points when you actually play.
Thanks for your positive comment, now you make my day. I really like mafia game but my life is a hustle. If you notice, i post one a day or every two days, only to keep me in touch with the game and being prod or lurk. But i did try to play as much as i can.
Skruff wrote:I would not put either ratio so high, but I generally agree.
I think day 1 is all about getting rid of liabilities. A player acting scummy and unhelpful day 1 is a good lynch- it reveals playstyles of all involved, reveals information, and sets the stage for later days, as well as ties up a loose end before it gets too messy.
Ok, this post really hurt my head. Do you know what it mean if we lynch a bad townie? We will end up in day 2 with not a lot of clue or worse, not a single one. Let me make an assumption that all the people in this game are pros (by the way you guys played, except for skitzer, from the way he played, it either he scum or newb). Lynching a bad town on day 1, 1 to 2 nk on night 1, to day 2, we will all be point fingers at each other. Hallelujah, hallelujah! The town just fell on a deepest shit hole ever because pro-town will result in blind confrontation and the scum just in for a great advantage. Doesn't matter if you lynch a town or a bad town, as long as it town, it a bad lynch.

Mod Edit

Vote Count

Kakeng- 3 (Gorgon, shaka!!, White)

somestrangeflea- 2 (cicero, Jester)
cicero- 1 (somestrangeflea)
shaka!!-1 (Skitzer)
Skruffs- 1 (Theopor_COD)

Not voting (4): Chocolate Attack, Kakeng, pwayne66, Skruffs

7 to lynch

16 days till deadline
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Gorgon wrote:Well ... there is truth in both viewpoints. Lynching someone who behaves stupidly and is a liability for the town is as likely to yield a mislynch as a correct lynch, IMO, but Skruffs has a point when he says that it's better to get rid of those people before they become a liability in the endgame.
you agree wit Skruff? if they are bad town then ask for replacement, i believe we will all agree to replace him.

I forgot
MFOS
Skruff for brought up that lynching-bad-town-crap
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Skruff analysis report. "Cough"

Ok! first, let me start off with a
MFOS
for Skitzer as my reasons are follow.

No offense but his post are useless. He came to the game with a hasty vote on me for pressuring me into talk more but i guess he doesn't talk that often too. He made a total of 13 post but none are contributing. His longest post 489 was more in quantity than quality. Some of his comments were OMGUS.
Skitzer wrote: Looking over, this game is dysfunctional, due to the large amount of replacements. There are about 4 people on the list who haven't been replaced! People, if you're gonna play, TALK! Although a beneficial stratagem would be to Lynch All Lurkers, that's not the proper case. I'm thinking some of the people talking have to be mafia. They'd be the ones pushing, and reading.
Skitzer wrote:This game is pretty straight forward. Not much to comment on at the current moment, except I did wanna mention this...
At first, his view of reading this game was this game is a dysfunctional game but on his later thoughs, it now really straight forward. So i was wonder what made he changed his mind?
skitzer wrote:I did finish my read through. I feel that the lurkers are townies right now.
This is a bad post, plain comment, no reason to back it up also, bad reasoning.

Why do you believe that lurkers are town, I know that you brought up that some people who talk can be scum because of all the pushing and talking but do you honestly believe SSF lurking is not scum?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:52 am

pwayne66 wrote:Where is CA?
laying in my bed coughing the hell out of myselfs.
Skitzer wrote:Sorry for not posting bout the kakwagon-ha! funny!

Anyway, I feel that most of the players on the kakwagon (giggle) are playing very strangely. Gorgon, White, and cicero overpost, and usually have very lengthy posts. As pwayne said, shaka!! and cicero claimed to avoid replacement, when really all a replacement can do is help clarify Kakeng's posts and decisions by showing their own playing style. For now, my vote stays on shaka!! but I'm giving FoS's to all others on the kakwagon (snort...)
i don't think there is any strange for people to ride on the kakwagon. Why do you believe a replacement can help clarify all of this? Once a replacement is happened, all the questions for the previous player will be unanswered.

Skitzer, i have question for you on page 24, why didn't you reply me?

Vote:Skitzer
i am going to pile a vote for skitzer for avoiding my confrontation and his not-helping-town vote. He seem to go along with our post and it just strange.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:31 am

skitzer wrote:I was dictating that the game was dysfunctional because of all the replacements. Now that replacing has calmed down, it's pretty straightforward

Also, I want to mention that I felt the lurkers were those who posted very rarely. I noticed that you post in strings, which is very strange. Others just post in one big post. Its like for you, each sepearte subject needs a post.

FoS: ChocolateAttack
Ok! here let explain my playing style, i tend to make many posts at the same time because i don't play alot. I only play one a day or one every 2 days or sometime more depend the flexibily of my schedule. And when i come to play, there are piles of posts i needed to read in other to catch up with the game and i make my post separate so it less confusion, for you as well as for me.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 am

Skruffs wrote:Interesting.
Guppy plays badly, and some people suggest he is too bad a player to be scum, and give him a pass.
Then I replace in, stir up discussion,and now, people start saying they want day to end and start putting votes on me for not, apparently, bandwagoning enough.

I will indulge white's request that I start voting more. He's slipped under the radar and is now getting itchy to get to night. Time to see why he's so cocky.
Unvote, vote: white
You not stir up a dicussion rather a confusion. For each of the names you listed, you needed more concrete evidence showing they need a bandwagon or pressure. Also, you posts are reason-less which make you not contribute anything instead of creating confusion.

have you catch up to the game yet or you still reading?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:40 am

Skruffs wrote:CA - I believe I am caught up. I haven't read the last few pages, (which is why I'm talking so much and asking questions), but I have placed more than a few votes today, I'm pretty sure? Are you saying I am fishy for not convincing people to join me in voting people?
not at all, i just think that you have weak reasoning and it a flaw that made you a look scum but i am ok with that since you look more newb than scum.

For example:
Skruffs wrote:cicero wrote:
Easy answer: Make sure you ask yourself whether the behavior is truly scummy or just noobie. That's all. You definitely want to lynch based on scummy behavior. But look for signs of intelligence, instead of just lynching some psycho noob who doesnt take the game seriously. On day one I prefer to lynch someone who looks like they know to behave better than they are. I am still new to this remember. But I pretty much try to avoid lynching anyone with "townperson" on their user icon on day one.

(and if you reply back to me with "but kakeng is townperson" I might just ive you a wedgie)

I really don't like either of these things, and I think saying "I got lynched as a newb for acting scummy in a different game" is a hoorrrrrrrrrrrible reason to avoid lynching scummy acting newbies, because newbies are also goign to act more scummy as scum, and on a day one where you are so adamant about lynching correctyl, you should really be taking advantage of newb scum mistakes and lynching them for it.

Lynching 'competent players' for acting townie while not wanting to lynch teh same role because there was a newb role acting scummy, though, that's just messed up,a nd I don't see how that type of strategy can help town in the long run, at all.
here, you even said that you got lynch as a newb for acting scum and that what Cicero was trying to tell you. He rather lynch someone who behave more than what he has to because scums always trying to "blend in". They wanted to look pros town so they can be the one question, not being questioned.

Your reason here against his is a little weak and i wouldn't call that a counter argurment. That vote is OMGUS vote.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:41 pm

skitzer wrote:OK, since so so many of you are suspicious, here is my backup story:

I am a Backup. When any power role dies, I may PM to replace them, but I don't have to. I believe that there is more than one. I think pwayne is another, due to his uneasiness about voting for one.
Lol! i never hear of any role like this so i went and ask one of my friend who introduced me to mafiascum game and he said he never hear of a backup role either.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Skruffs wrote:I've been lynched for being me in lots of games. It happens. It's not because I'm a newb or experienced, it's because people didn't understand me and put votes on me.

If you think scum will blend in and thus scummy people are town, what is the poitn of even trying to scum hunt at all, because in yoru eyes, that is something scum will do.

Maybe they do. BUT SO DOES TOWN!!! Acting pro-town is NOT a scum tell, if you want to realy argue it, it is a null-tell. But I think acting pro-town is a pro-town tell, generally, and I don't like you tryign to WIFOM the very act of town tryign to win mafia.
Nope! pro-town can sometime be scum but always in their voting or play style, there must be some flaw or something that hinted they are scum. I am not WIFOM you, your logic were flaws and reasoning were weak and the thing i find must ridiculous is your first paragraph in the above quote. If you got lynch many times then i am sure you'll learn how to make people to understand you instead of keep posting with that kind of playing and get lynch over and over again.
I started out very badly too. On my first game, i was successful lynch a mafia but somehow with my play style, i got lynch and i was like FTQ so i learn how to make people to understand me. You said that you are not newb so i am sure you play quite a number of game and you saying your playing style or posting doesn't not improving?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:15 am

cicero wrote:I did NOT see that coming at all. Gorgon as scum I mean.

My scumdar... eet blowz.
Told you! scumdar doesn't work well.

P.S.: or may be your scumdar is off by purpose. Hm...?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 am

If we assume that the 2 nk were from an sk and a vig, should there be a third body that was kill by the mafia?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:29 am

Hackerhuck: are suspicious of White and Gorgon are scumpair? if yes, then what about SSF?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:46 am

HackerHuck wrote:
White: Knowing Gorgon is scum puts White at the top of my list. Gorgon clearly places White as town, mentioning it on two separate occasions. In his scum list post, he even goes so far back to comment on Theo’s early posts, but he completely ignored Orlowskis’s scummy behavior from that time. It’s also interesting to note what Skruffs mentioned about White asking Choco what he felt about Gorgon. Choco Attack omitted Gorgon from his scum list and White seemed to be the only one who picked up on it… Oddly enough, this is the first game where I didn’t have that scummy feeling from White. He just looks like scum from the evidence, not really his behaviour.

Some Strange Flea: Cicero had made some very good points about SSF (I liked 216) and I was hoping for his lynch as I read along. The strategic lurking didn’t bother me too much, but the opportunistic vote on AlyG was the start. Gorgon came out of nowhere at one point to defend SSF, but later on SSF showed up as scum in Gorgon’s list. Out of that scum list, SSF is the only one I could see Gorgon trying to bus. Looking at Gorgon’s interactions with SSF is also somewhat telling. At one point Gorgon chooses to “let SSF off the hook” and then turns around in that same post to ask BM what he thought about Cicero. He also liked to throw around a lot of OMGUS and never really appears to be scum hunting. I really doubt that White and SSF could both be scum. My preference is to lynch White.
I was prefer here on his scumdar. It sound like he suspected White and Gorgon are scum buddy then he also doubted SSF and Gorgon. Why did he vote on White instead of SSF. SSF is worse than White in my perspective, White did contribute and help the town but SSF, he anti-town so why did he chose to lynch White over SSF, beside his evidence of scum pair between Gorgon and SSF is stronger then Gorgon and White.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 am

i got my prod, i post sometime later today. i been busy with my school lately.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Skruffs wrote: Oh look. Gorgon is friends with PWayne and Cicero.
Pwayne is friends with Gorgon and Cicero.
Cicero is friends with Gorgon and PWayne.

Hmmm.
HmMMMMMMMmmmMMMmmmmMMMmMMMmMMMmmmmMMMMMm.
Let me think about this some more.
between Cicero and Pwayne, who do u suspect to be Gorgon scum buddy more?

Cicero play quite interesting to me. He is the most active players in the game. He contribute quite much in the game. I don't think Cicero is a scum because with that much amount of talk in a game, scum will easily be seen but Cicero doesn't. Yet, Cicero too stand out so it make me wonder a little bit.

Given SSF is a scum, who would he killed first? This question kinda led me to believe SSF is not scum, because consider Cicero pushing on him, i found it suprisingly to see Cicero still alive.

Jester, he too agressive, given his position, he was too stand out. His death really left us with no clue.

Shaka like me, as Cicero said, laying under the radar. I kinda suspicious of him. I went back and read his posts. His posts until this point doesn't really said anything.

FOS: Shaka
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 am

Cicero: i don't deny that the fact SSF action is scum like lurking and all that crap. What i was saying is you been pushing him from the beginning of the game and so far still persistent with your vote on him. On day one, when you shift your attention to Skitzer and voted him. If SSF was the mafia, he has a chance to kill you at night one.

When i said Jester death leave us no clue, it was not really groundless. From my way of thinking, he was too stand out to benefit to the town. Base from his scumdar, he quoted everybody, now because of this, it create a big advantage for the scum to kill him and yet still safely get away with it.

There is 2 scenarios about his kill and his play, if his scumdar was right and his vote on SSF was right, then there is no doubt SSF was Jester's killer.
Scenario number 2, if Jester was wrong, his killer was someone else, then i sure skitzer, skruff, SSF, shaka, white, theo and including me would all be fosed.

Mod Edit

Vote Count

cicero- 1 (Skruffs)
somestrangeflea- 1 (cicero)
White- 1 (HackerHuck)

Not Voting- 6 (ChocolateAttack, pwayne66, shaka!!, somestrangeflea, theopor_COD, White)

5 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:30 am

cicero wrote: Finally, ChocolateAttack, please answer post 842. Why have you ignored it?
Sorry dude! i was totally miss your question (twice). Lol! Anyway, the answer is simple, i didn't suspect Pwanye and i didn't have to look over it.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:35 am

[quote="cicero"]
You are right. We cannot draw any
definitive
conclusions from his death. It might have just been that he looked really townie. But I think if he was on a totally wrong track mafia might have been more inclined to keep him alive. Makes sense, no?
quote]

No! what happened if the killer decided to kill Jester to make an WIFOM case to the town?
He could have kill Jester and frame it on SSF because everybody know Jester voted SSF. Do you think SSF would be that stupid to kill Jester? But if SSF killed you than he would get away with it because you were onto Skitzer. See here, if SSF was the mafia, you would been a better target for Jester.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:38 am

ChocolateAttack wrote:
cicero wrote: Finally, ChocolateAttack, please answer post 842. Why have you ignored it?
Sorry dude! i was totally miss your question (twice). Lol! Anyway, the answer is simple, i didn't suspect Pwanye and i didn't have to look over it.
correction: i didn't have time to look over it.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:44 pm

cicero wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
You SAID you went back and looked at Shaka's play. Were you lying then or are you lying now?
I did go back and reread all Shaka posts and that was this morning. Your question is just stupid.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:37 pm

cicero wrote:There seems to be a tendency we have to ignore ChocolateAttack because of his short infrequent posts, apologetic friendliness, and garbled english (sorry CA, no offense intended). I'm trying to remedy that a bit and bring him out into the open.

When asked about Pwayne and I he only answered about me.

But the other thing that happened was that I wrote in post 832
cicero wrote: And I think Shanba and Chocolate Attack are below the radar.
In Chocolate Attack's response he wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote: Shaka like me, as Cicero said, laying under the radar. I kinda suspicious of him. I went back and read his posts. His posts until this point doesn't really said anything.

FOS: Shaka
Now there's a difference between currently being below the radar and having "his points until this point doesn't really said anything."

It's a quibble but one I want to highlight. When I wrote what I did I hadnt gone back to do a re-read. CA said he did. I thought that that seemed to be a strong statement because at one point I remembered Shaka threatening to "put his boot in my ass". So I went back and read. While he is clearly in the lower tier of contributors his contribution aren't completely vaccuous.
The other interesting thing is that the last time ChocolateAttack mentioned Shaka he said he was "active and seems town".

So then I asked him why he was ignoring answering my questions and you can see the exchange below:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
cicero wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
You SAID you went back and looked at Shaka's play. Were you lying then or are you lying now?
I did go back and reread all Shaka posts and that was this morning. Your question is just stupid.
So he first says that he just went back and looked at Shaka's posts. Then he says he didn't. Then he says he did and calls me stupid. Not so friendly once pressed.

Want to clarify any of this, ChocolateAttack?

(None of this should be seen as clearing Shaka of suspicion at all. I'm just probing an unprobed area. )
First, i mistook your question "were you lying then or are you lying now". I though you ask me if i was lying about reread Shaka posts. I didn't know you were implied to my post way back to Shaka.

Note how Shaka plays in the beginning of the game. He was active and post several posts a day and keep his posts with number of content. But recently, his posts rather scatter from October 7 to now. I read his post and most his post hold little content or no content at all so i started to suspicious of him.

And in case if i haven't anounce in this game yet, im ESL so please bare with my English, im only been in US for 7 years.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:59 am

shaka!! wrote:CA, the reason for my null activity in the game is because I find it hard following it. I have currently just finished my reread of the game from page 30 and to be honest I am finding it really difficult to follow the game. I don't think I am ready for a game of this size/knowledge/skill yet.

Which brings me to my next point, I want to sub out of the game (because I do not feel as if I am good enough to be able to be helpful to the town), but if you guys do not want me to sub (because it IS a fucking hassle, and we've had so many of them this game) I will stay in the game.

Also guys, English is my second language too (: But seeing as I've been out of South Africa for a long time (7 years) English has become my first language.

Reason accepted because i have a similar situation with you too. I can play along with the logic of the game but sometime Cicero and Pwayne posts really threw me off with because their posts were too complex and it took me awhile to understand it or misunderstood its meaning.

Btw, im azn!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:23 pm

No offense but Skruff seem newb. His logic always weak and i have the feeling that he more newb than scum.

I will reread HackerHuck, and Theo tomorrow. It late now, i just got of from work, too tire to do anything major reading now. Night night guys!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:48 pm

HackerHuck wrote:I am getting a weird vibe from Skruffs' play this game as well, but yes he's far from a newb.

I would really appreciate it if Toaster Strudel would be so kind as to explain which classic scum tell that I am accused of.
He voted you because Gorgon voted you. Post 898
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:30 pm

I went back and reread all HackerHuck predecessors, there nothing overly strange about them except they all bail out without reason or with a reason (BM) but he never said his reason was. Oh something to note here, BM pull off a ridiculous vote on Cicero for his weak defensive against BW. I don't know how he saw that as obvious scum.

Theo, on his early post, he suspected Gorgon but he made it like he never said it.
theopor_COD wrote:Gorgon - This guy worries me in several games, I think he's a good player, but is he posting loads to confuse us all, hmm maybe.
I took this from his scumdar and i kinda feel uneasy about this. He said that Gorgon worries him but he a good player, he confusing but it just maybe. So what was he trying to said about Gorgon, scum or not scum?
On the other hand, Gorgon commented him as a good player and they never touch on each other, a very smart distancing.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:38 am

Skruffs wrote:Pwayne: what are you trying to accompolish? You seem to be ignoring the case I have made and using the 'gorgon, pwayne, and cicero never directly talked to each other' part of it. What's odd to suggest about that? How do you normally act as scum towards scumbuddies?

Cicero- you don't want shaka to ask for a replacement, but you (half-jokingly) want him modkilled? Why would you suggest eliminating 4 people at once, potentially putting town in an unwinnable situation: 2 mafia and 1 sk w/ no power roles?
Fos. Also - who else would you say is "def town" like gorgon was? If you're not going to posit who think is scum and instead just death death death, at least say who you think isn't scum.

Ts: the remaining scum? Do you mean other than yourself? Also, nice to play with you again :)

Mod- I would say no modkills please.

My scumlist: pwayne, cicero, hacker huck

Less scummy:
Choc.att., ts, shaka

Not on the scumdar:
Theopor, skruffs

My feeling is that it is likely a 3 person scumgroup.
I don't see how a vig would affect it's size
No offense but this post suck, your scumdar is crappy. You list the people as scum and less scum but you have no reasons to adress why you think they scum or not.
Why do you listed yourself on the "not on the scumdar" list. That is really scummy and stupid.
Theo is not on your scumdar? Hey! did you hack into the forum and change your join day to 2 years ago so you can look pro?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:00 am

Skruffs wrote:Chocolate attack:
I'm sorry that my scum list is not up to par to your standards. Maybe you should post one the way you think it should be done; I don't remember seeing from you.

And actually you are close, I joined in 2005 but didn't play until late 2006. I've never claimed to be good, but in every game, players (usually scum, I think) drag that out and show it off. That, and the 'skruffs is acting strangely, even for skruffs', which I also get a lot (and, so far, entirely as town... I only go unnoticed as scum, for trooth)

I'm not claiming those as metas on me, just something I've noticed about games I am in.
Well, if you want to call that a scum list then i have nothing to say. I did have a scumdar but that was in the early game. The reason i don't like your scumdar is it content-less. And why do you refer yourself as a third person in the scumdar by listing your name down. That is distracting.

Theo is scummy because he lurked and his scumdar on Gorgon. As i went back to reread his posts. He posted his scumdar with a fos and not fos content on Gorgon and never talk about him again until Gorgon got kill. After Gorgon mafia role got revealed then he came up with an analysis on HOW SCUMMY GORGON WAS.

One thing i still haven't figure it out yet is between you and Theo, who is the scum?

I would prefer Theo replacement but if no one replace him then a mod kill would be ok too. This game has been a really long game for just 2 days.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:19 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:Cicero and SSF - could be distancing.
Why are they distancing, one of the mafia already died, you don't assume we have 3 mafia, don't you?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:59 am

Skruffs wrote:Chocolate Attack - I respect that you think my scumlist is crummy, but you still haven't posted one that you think is worth looking at. Please do so. :)
Also, and this is more interesting, why do you keep saying there is only one scum left?
[quote='Skruffs"]However, you've referred a few times to the last scum - what do you think the setup is? Why do you say there is only one left?[/quote]

I did post one scumdar in the early game but reluctantly after being forced by White. I stated my reason before for why i don't post scumdar. You might go back and find it, i forgot the post number already.

There two kills in night 1 and there is 3 indications of the kills; the stab and shot of Jester, shot of Gorgon.

Here is my interpretation of what going on night 1. There were 3 nk so there must be 3 forces that lurk at night. From where i think, there would be a sk, 2 mafia and a vig. I don't think the vig killed Gorgon because Jordan was bold the word "very scummy" so i though it would be the sk but one thing i find contradict about my theory was if the vig didn't kill Gorgon then why did he killed Jester?

Due to 3 night actions, i think there would be 2 mafias, 1 sk and a vig
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 am

I just done reread Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel wrote:OK I checked the game for my favorite scumtells and I cracked it.

The remaining scum is either somestrangeflea or cicero.

I am going to edge my bet towards somestrangeflea because both known scum most strongly distanced themselves from this player.

vote: somestrangeflea
Toaster Strudel wrote: HackerHuck and Skruffs don't look too good. But Gorgon actually VOTED for hackerHuck (Kakeng) so that's the biggest evidence of distancing.

vote: HackerHuck
Seriously, her play is so distracting. She fos for distancing and advocated votes but with little content like "oh! he voted him, so they must be distacing, imma vote for him."
Toaster Strudel wrote: shaka!! wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
HackerHuck and Skruffs don't look too good. But Gorgon actually VOTED for hackerHuck (Kakeng) so that's the biggest evidence of distancing.

vote: HackerHuck

I find this very interesting. (If you've done a reread you'll notice that I have been pushing strongly for a BM/Kakeng lynch). What do you think of page 33 post 806?

Different methods, same conclusion.
Dare to vote
Toaster Struldel wrote:cicero wrote:
Skruffs is about as far from a newb as you can get. He's a moderator on the site with a 2005 join date.
But more importantly,
where's your vote for HackerHuck?
We need some momentum.
Toaster Strudel wrote:In addition to HH,
I'd like to see a theo lynch.
Toaster Strudel wrote:cicero wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Cicero and SSF - could be distancing.

Yes! It could be distancing! Please lynch SSF to find out for sure!!!

Seriously, Strudel... are you drunk?

Better still, lynch cicero!

Meh, call me drunk all you want, my hunches are usually pretty good in this game.
She advocated votes among people, created a big distraction which does no good for the town.

Are you going to scum hunt only base on distancing? Because if the set up turn out to be 2 scum like i though, you are so going to cause trouble for the town. Even if there are 3 mafias, your fos indicated that we have more than 3.
Toaster Strudel wrote:But if you want to bandwagon me instead of either of these two far better candidates, be my guest. I'm a vanilla townie, so you if you're going to lynch a townie, it might as well be me. It's better than going after a player that might be a power role. Do I have a defense? No. If you want to eliminate me, I will offer no resistance.
This post is hypocrite, are you saying that if i vote for you, you will not saying anything or say your defence?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:19 am

Vote: Toaster Strudel
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:37 am

pwayne66 wrote:
Mod

Has SSF just failed to pick up his prod or has he asked to be replaced. I am just wondering about the odds at sweet talkin' him into changing his mind...
Jordan is find replacement for SSF right now so i guess he asked to be replaced.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 am

The game started to get slow now, i dont' know what to say. I guess my vote stay for now but i still thinking about what Pwayne said. Let see how it go.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:14 am

Skruffs wrote:Kakeng - Gets no greeting (unlike others)

35:
INterestingly:
Who he thought was scum:
alyg (town)
jalyn (town)
somestrangeflea
erotomachina (town)
kakeng

Netural:
chocolate attack
theopor - although he says he thinks theo is town, he prefaces ti by saying theo is hard to read.
white - again, says he thinks town, but notes there's not much to go on

Town:
cicero
pwayne
shaka

intrestingly enough, though he says nearly identical things about cicero and pwayne, his interactions are nearly entirely with Cicero. Why is this?

Anyways, I'm actually done for the night. I'll continue some time later, hopefully this will spark up some interest. And if you are bored of me saying "Look at cicero", you have every right to express to me why you think it is likely that I am wrong, rather than sayign my points are weak. One actually contributes to the game, the other is just stalling until deadilne.
The scumdar above is base on BM scumdar right?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:43 pm

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Mod Edit wrote:
Vote Count

HackerHuck- 2 (Toaster Strudel, shaka!!)
pwayne66- 2 (Skruffs, HackerHuck)
Toaster Strudel- 2 (cicero, ChocolateAttack)

Not Voting- 2 (Psychatrog, pwayne66)
5 to lynch
With 3 players at 2 votes each, I almost get the feeling the scum is too chicken to move their vote. It might be too obvious that they're trying to lay off one player, and push on another.

This is wild spec I reckon. But hey. Here it is.

Let's say that there is one scum in each mini-wagon - for the sake of discussion. Let's say they don't want to move their vote away from a scum buddy (distancing/bus'ing) towards a townie, because that's too bloody blatant. Possible since the votes look pretty stable.

I am removing myself because I know I am town.

HackerHuck- 2 (shaka!!)
pwayne66- 2 (Skruffs, HackerHuck)
Not Voting- 2 (Psychatrog, pwayne66)

So...
shaka!! might be bus'ing HH.
Skruffs and HH might be bus'ing pwayne66

Since I think Skruffs is town given the way he is scratching his head and working out to find signs in Gorgon's postings... pretty sure Skruffs is town, and he's not bus'ing pwayne66, he's voting.

So...
shaka!! might be bus'ing HH.
HH might be bus'ing pwayne66

One scum is gone. I don't think we have a 4-man mafia in a mini. But my best guess at the moment, and I admit this has been a tough game to wrap my head around,
I'd say that pwayne66 and HH are scumbuddies. Interestingly pwayne66 is pretty aggressive, but not committing to a vote. No evidence of a SK
, but I'd look for shaka!! if there was one. But that's reall iffy.

Conclusion:

vote:pwayne66
- maybe I'm helping him bus his buddy, and that would be a good thing. Let's see.
I got problem with the boldings above.
1. How do u know for sure Skruff is not scum? It true that he carries a good case of Gorgon but that is not a sure town sign, scum can do that too, in fact, they would do a good job of digging up clues from their death scum buddies. There no such thing as a know-for-sure-town in mafias game.
2. You need to build a better case to convince me Pwayne and HH are sumbuddies. Pwayne play is defensive and he did that to all players in game, not just HH.
3. No evidence of a sk? wow! i lol!

After I read pages 42 to 47, i decided not to quote anymore. Sorry for being a lazy ass but there too many post to quotes, and i just dont' have the time but i'll state it below.

Wow! What a game?

Here are some notes worthies that happened in the pages i read.

TS pushing for Pwanye and Cicero does have some good points and good pushs but she went too far and make it bad. She clear out the relationship between Pwanye and Cicero and i like that.

----I believe Pwanye and Cicero were not cahoot with each other. If they were scum pair, Cicero would never voted TS after Pwanye vote because that too obvious and scums suppose to mind their action which is not something Cicero did.

----Pwanye is 35% Sk, It never hit me until Cicero pointed out, Pwanye does indeed has 35% of being a sk consider the way he played. lol!

----HH is scummy how he sided with TS. TS always like to talk about distancing then let talk distacing. TS voted for HH before and for quite a while too, but then TS never push hard for HH consider what she did with Pwanye and Cicero. then TS left HH and jump on Cicero then HH sided with TS? what? what? what?
Consider my early question on HH's predecessor Theo about distancing with Gorgon, i started to believe HH can be one of the scum and always i believe TS is scum (in conclusion, i believe they are scumpairs)

----Shaka, because of his play, wagon behind a very aggressive player like TS and believe in her repeated arguement, i got a feeling from him that he has a 35% chance of winning the role of a sk too.

----TS push almost convince me of Cicero is a scum until her push got worse and started saying 2 ways statement and WIFOM Cicero

----Skruff, he seem honest or extremely scummy to the point i am clueless.

----Pwanye, Sk or power role? please stay tune!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:53 am

Hermit: yeah, I am an ESL and so bare with my English. Sorry for the trouble though.

I played as sk before and what i did was going with the flow of the town. Active but not too stand out, contribute to the town and scumhunt, lynch mafias as a normal town would do. At night, my first kill on the list would be the cop or mafias since those two roles are the most threatening to sk and also, i claimed to be vig when town got me roleclaimed.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 am

Oh! about my post 1172, it was a long post, usually i don't make long post cause of my English and i know it would confuse everyone. I just want to know how bad was that post? Is it clear or confusing?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:31 pm

Skruff: Gaurdian is a name of a player in this forum, why did you voted him out of the blue?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 am

Next week is my final. I gotta put my head to study this week so i might not visit this game for a while. Please don't prod me, i try to be on whenever i am available. Sorry for causing you guys trouble.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:58 am

Sorry guys! i am doing the reading right now, i will have a post by this weekend. Thanks for not prodding me!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am

I read the thread and i want my vote stay, nothing new except for what going in the game right now is confusing like hell, i probably do a reread again.

TS play strike me as scum and here are some questions regarding her play. Why did she made so many confusions when she first came to this game? then after that, why did she start pushing hard for Cicero and Pwanye? She begin to show some decent plays right now but it stroke me when she vote TheHermit right after Pwanye's vote. I don't like her band wagon. Seem weak to me.
The Hermit vote TS before so it wasn't supprise me if TS vote for Hermit, but right after Pwanye's vote is just too oppotunist.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:32 am

TheHermit wrote:This game is like Frankenstein, with so many replacement parts stitched on that its hard to tell what came from where. I am beginning to understand cicero's pain. Not to worry, though. I've yet to replace out of any game, and I'm not about to start now.

Also, does this mean an extension to the deadline?

Right, back to business.

Chocolate Attack has been acting weird all game, but I assume that's because he's buried in schoolwork. Of course, we have no way of knowing that he's telling the truth about that, but... and I know that I'm about to say something kinda mean... I don't think he's clever enough to lie about that in order to buy time. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying why I'm not interested in voting for him even though I probably would have put at least a pressure vote on almost any other player in this situation.

Uh, schoolwork IS why he's been semi-idle, right?
Yes, schoolwork mostly get most of my time and i have work too so that why i can't play often. This week is my final and anyone in college now should know, that why i ask for a week off to study.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:42 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:Is that all we're going to get, CA? Sounds like you skimmed but didn't read.
ChocolateAttack wrote:"what going in the game right now is confusing like hell, i probably do a reread again. "
"I don't like her band wagon. Seem weak to me. "
"I read the thread and i want my vote stay,"
"nothing new"
OK. So
you read the thread, and it's confusing like hell, although there's nothing new, but you want your vote to stay on my bandwagon, even though, confused as hell as you claim to be, you don't like my wagon and it seems weak. You want your vote to stay, but you'll *probably* do a reread again.

I want you to actually read the game and give your opinion of
every player
, not just tunnel vision me.

And here's some incentive:

unvote, vote: ChocolateAttack
- Is that vote opportunistic?
Yes, the game was confusing due to people throwing their votes around and have difference stands now. But with your case, it wasn't confusing at all so i let my vote stay on you. I started your bandwagon and i don't see any good reason for me to change my vote.

I don't like your bandwagon because it seem weak and i already gave you my reason for that. I said i do a reread on the a game to get it clear or to get new insight on other player. You! i want you lynch.

I wasn't vote opportunistic, what you did to the Hermit is opportunistic. I started your bandwagon, how can i be opportunistic?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Skruffs wrote:If I am not around tomorrow and ca is, pressure him about why it matters if people are throwing their votes around. It implies that he's basing his own votes to a large degree on wagons. That's my impression anyways!
hm....i started TS bandwagon.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:09 pm

Toaster Strudel wrote:pwayne doesn't want a CA lynch obv. Buddies?

unvote, vote:pwayne66
Don't you think this is a little too old? You keep thinking that if somebody protect somebody you think is scum, then they are scum buddies. Then there will be lot of scumpair here.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:27 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:Look at this beauty:
pwayne66 wrote:If scum lynch me without me claiming, then you know who is scum tomorrow. But I'll tell you what, if anybody else here is ready for me to claim, I will. It's my opinion that it is too soon. Shaka, CA, or thehermit have not indicated that they are suspicious of me so I have zero reason to expect to be lynched.
Shaka!!, TheHermit or CA are either buddies or dummies for not asking pwayne66 to claim. CA has vanished again, and both Shaka!! and TheHermit have said that they would not vote for pwayne *forehead slap*.

If they're town, it's incredibly bad play. I mean really. It doesn't get anymore lame than than. They are not, shall I say, "astute players."

If shaka!! and TheHermit were scum, and they knew pwayne's alignment, I don't think they would have made that mistake. They would have bus'ed him, high probability.

Now you'll want to lynch me for being snarky, haha.
Didn't you say i was Pwayne scumbuddy? when did i become Hermit or Shaka buddy? Ok...

So now our plays are incredibly bad, but not as bad as you and you don't even realize that. Ok...

I am not vanish, i just can't be at the comp and play scum with you all the time. Right?...right!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:58 am

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Look at this beauty:
pwayne66 wrote:If scum lynch me without me claiming, then you know who is scum tomorrow. But I'll tell you what, if anybody else here is ready for me to claim, I will. It's my opinion that it is too soon. Shaka, CA, or thehermit have not indicated that they are suspicious of me so I have zero reason to expect to be lynched.
Shaka!!, TheHermit or CA are either buddies
or dummies for not asking pwayne66 to claim. CA has vanished again, and both Shaka!! and TheHermit have said that they would not vote for pwayne *forehead slap*.

If they're town, it's incredibly bad play. I mean really. It doesn't get anymore lame than than. They are not, shall I say, "astute players."

If shaka!! and TheHermit were scum, and they knew pwayne's alignment, I don't think they would have made that mistake. They would have bus'ed him, high probability.

Now you'll want to lynch me for being snarky, haha.
Didn't you say i was Pwayne scumbuddy? when did i become Hermit or Shaka buddy? Ok...

So now our plays are incredibly bad, but not as bad as you and you don't even realize that. Ok...

I am not vanish, i just can't be at the comp and play scum with you all the time. Right?...right!
ToasterStrudel wrote:Just out of curiosity.

(1) Is English your first language?
(2) How old are you?
(3) Where did I say you were shaka's or TheHermit's buddy?
(4) Please find all the buddy speculations I have made since entering the game and list them.
Wow! your post make me want to hit my head on the wall. I just bomb a final but your post totally does it.

Look at the bolding where i quote you.

1. Yes, and i have explain that before. I guess you the one who didn't do any reading
2. 99, almost 100 now
3. ..........................
4. Sorry! i have no time for that, beside you can ask anyone in this game to do that for me.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:*sigh* I also wrote:

If shaka!! and TheHermit were scum, and they knew pwayne's alignment, I don't think they would have made that mistake.
Why did you say 2 things that would contradict each other?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:10 am

If shaka!! and TheHermit were scum, and they knew pwayne's alignment, I don't think they would have made that mistake.
Also, this is only you assuming. What happen if they don't see Pwanye the way you see him (scum). Your play is always a distracting because when someone see the illogical in your reason and start to defend for the other or attack you, then you assuming that person is scum or scumpair.

By saying if Shaka, and Hermit were scum, isn't that you just indirectly glassify them as scumpair?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:13 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Why did you say 2 things that would contradict each other?
I speculated that they are either buddies or dummies. And I concluded that they are probably dummies, not buddies. No contradiction there.

How old are you, CA? I need to know if I should attribute your behavior to youthfulness. Different standards apply.

OMG! How do i answer this question?
Ok! so now you want to put age into account? So if i am young then i'll be inexperience player and acting noob, if i am an old person then i experience player but acting scum. Is this what you want to interpret out of my age?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:By saying if Shaka, and Hermit were scum, isn't that you just indirectly glassify them as scumpair?
READ
THE
WHOLE
SENTENCE

"
If
shaka!! and TheHermit were scum, and they knew pwayne's alignment,
I don't think they would have made that mistake.
"

I am saying that I think they are
TOWN
for chrissakes.[/b]

READ
THE
WHOLE
SENTENCE

AND GET IT
Now you understand what is bad play right?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:27 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:Now you understand what is bad play right?
*bang head* *bang head* *bang head*
*ignore* *ignore* *ignore*

*resist urge to self-hammer*

Arggghghhhhhhh! This is why I must stop playing this game!!!
I didn't intend to make you that mad but since you are the bad player and calling us incredibly bad players so just want you to taste something of your own.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:38 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
cicero wrote:The Wiki doesnt necessarily govern with respect to all the psychiatrist powers.

Have you checked Jordan's other games as mod? Why are you assuming he'll balance perfectly?
Good grief.

Why are you refusing to see the blatantly obvious?

Not sure how long I can resist the urge to hammer myself.

Please kids listen to the old bag. Tomorrow, lynch pwayne and cicero. Only a fellow scum would find pwayne's preposterous claim believable, unvote him at the drop of a hat, and THEN, AFTER unvoting him, find reasons to find it believable.

Town will find the reasons, then unvote. Not the other way around...

I just can't stand this anymore.

I predict I will self-combust within 30 minutes so that this torture may end.
Why do you trying so hard? it only a game. Have fun, winning and losing is really not important.
Personally, i do have a feeling that Cicero is scum but only feeling, nothing to back that up. On the other hand, i dont' think Pwanye is scum, he could be sk, not scum but if he would also have the possibility of being the role that he claim since sk and proctection role share the same play.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:39 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:I didn't intend to make you that mad but since you are the bad player and calling us incredibly bad players so just want you to taste something of your own.
OK, that answers my question about your age. "10"

I'm revising my estimate of how long I'm going to last. Ten minutes.
Lol! i wish i be that young again. hix hix hix!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:42 am

cicero wrote:
Vote Pwayne66

After thinking about it, I agree that Pwayne could be telling the truth - Jordan is clearly unconventional vis-a-vis roles - but Psychiatrist could be overpowered as well. I'm putting my vote back on Pwayne to even things up again. Curious to see what happens.

/Gets popcorn.

Skruffs has gone to ground.

Hackerhuck is V/LA for a bit I think.
i bet you after your vote, we will stuck here for eternity because no body will want to move their vote and hammer one of these two. What an interesting position!

Mod Edit

Vote Count

pwayne66- 4 (HackerHuck, Skruffs, Toaster Strudel, cicero)
ToasterStrudel- 4 (shaka!!, TheHermit, ChocolateAttack, pwayne66)

Not Voting- 0

5 to lynch

Deadline is tomorrow!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:49 am

cicero wrote:Yup. But eternity won't last long. Deadline is what tomorrow? or the next day. What should we do, CA?
Your question seem to imply some motive. What do you think i would say?

PS: i just did a points calculation for the class i bombed the final. i am think i safe. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:57 am

cicero wrote:yeah. But I've never thought you were scum. I thought you were SK. In which case psychiatrist is a rather good claim, yes?

What are yor thoughts on Strudel's scumminess? Give me a % on scum vs. town. What do you think of her responses to your claim?

If she is the vanilla town you say she is, what do you think our best move is at this point and why?
is this post for me?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:28 am

Remember i have a post saying something about i have a feeling Cicero is scum. Now! i have a valid reason to back it up. When Gorgon got killed and turned out scum, Cicero expression for Gorgon scum role was
cicero wrote:I did NOT see that coming at all. Gorgon as scum I mean.

My scumdar... eet blowz.
cicero wrote: didn't "backtrack" on Gorgon though... I AB-SO-LUTELY thought he was town. All through day one.
I would never ever have voted for him. So either I'm his scumbuddy or my scumdar sucks
. But I don't think you meant backtracking.
Then when Pwanye got lynch and turn out scum, this was his expression.
cicero wrote:
So much for me being Pwayne's partner, kiddies.

Also - in a game which has filled me with much ignominy, I can proudly say: I was right about somestrangeflea.

Honestly I feel like crying, I'm so happy.

(still embarassed about my bad call on Pwayne though).

Strudel! Skruffs! Please begin your "Cicero is the serial killer" accusations. They are what you have left.

@Jordan - can you update the first post please?
I pick up extreme scum vibe out of these posts. He never though of Gorgon was scum, he buddy up with Pwanye. His respond for each scum dead was "oh! i am his scumbuddy, lol, i am just kidding". He always saying something like "i am scum" then follow with "but then i am not" to fool with our head and by start out saying the word scum, it'll make us to emiliminate our though of him being scum. ( i can't really express my thought here, i wonder if anyone get my point?)

Cicero never suspected Gorgon and never suspected Pwanye to be scum. In the tight spot where TS push Cicero and Pwanye "buddiness", Cicero started to say Pwanye could be Sk but not mafias.
He push hard for modkill, this is another reason why i believe he is scum.
Cicero play is aggressive, i though they would distancing each other but it was a better move that they all buddy up.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:29 am

Vote: Cicero
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 pm

There are 2 dead mafias and I believe there is a third one and that is Cicero.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:48 am

HackerHuck wrote:I just saw this when I did a preview and had to comment, so I apologise for the double post.
ChocolateAttack wrote:There are 2 dead mafias and I believe there is a third one and that is Cicero.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that he accidentally missed the two scum that were just killed (pwayne lynched yesterday Hermit NKed last night). I'm putting Choco Attack in second place on my list. I think he's just toying with us.
You should believe it because i miss took mafia roleblocker for roleblocker. lol! so embarrasing NVM.

unvote
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:52 am

cicero wrote:This game is easy now. Town will win.

Hackerhuck was V/LA. Unable to send in a night choice. He didnt send one in. He isnt the SK.

Lynch ChocolateAttack.

Vig Sikario.

Reverse order as you like. We win.

I think CA is infinitely more likely to be SK than white/strudel.

I am not SK and can demonstrate it as required.
I unvote Cicero because i don't have any reason to believe he is mafias anymore but don't you guys find it odd that Cicero is really aggressive toward getting people kill, lynch, and modkill?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:53 am

cicero wrote:Anything more to add, CA? Who's our Serial killer?
may be it you cause i know i am not.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:08 am

I am town.

I'll give you my defend for lurking. Before my school semester started,i played a total of 4 games in this forum. But then when school started, my time was limited and i can't make time to play so i asked for replace one after another. This is the last game because i though this game worth playing and more exciting then other games so i try to stay back and see what happen. I didn't mean to lurk in all my games, i just don't have time to attend to it. Cicero, you were in werewolf noxkill, i was there too but then i quit coming to that game anymore and got replace, you should know that and if you want, i can link you to my other 2 games where i replaced.

You say that i am the sk, i have no defend for this because i don't know how to tell you i am not it.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 am

Skruffs wrote:Uhhhh.

Why

Why would there be a town roleblocker?
Is this question for me? and if it for me, can you be more specific?

Mod Edit

Vote Count

ChocolateAttack- 1 (cicero)
Silkario8- 1 (HackerHuck)

Not Voting- 4 (ChocolateAttack, HackerHuck, Silkario8, Skruffs)

3 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:35 am

cicero wrote: You on the other hand played a good survivors game, using your school as an excuse to contribute as little as possible. I know you are busy. I know you replaced out of several games. But I think you stayed in this one because you were more than a vanilla townie. You wanted to SURVIVE until the end. People dont get to play SK very often. You tell me this was a more interesting game, but this game has had some incredibly tedious times to it. A lot of them. And you stayed in this game of all of them? Why?? This game was more worthwhile and exciting
because you are the serial killer in this one
. As a vanilla townie I suspect you would have gotten yourself replaced long ago. You are probably the serial killer.
Out of the 3 games i replaced out, 2 game i was scum. I stay back in this game because you guys actually provide a good game and i really want to know the out come of this game. There is a very low chance for sk to survive in a game like this so why do i waste my time here, I played as sk many times before, the role doesn't excite me anymore. I should have stay over werewolf noxkill cause there were more players and it even easier for me to lurk but that game was boring.

Here are something i like about this game: active players, alot of arguings, alot of strategy being discuss that i can learn. Beside, this game is a mini game, not as stressful as other game but this it was wrong cause you guys were talk alot, lol. Still, i just want to play this game.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:07 am

http://allianora.forumotion.com/rpg-wor ... 93-105.htm

My user name in the forum above is also ChocolateAttack

This is one of the game i played as sk. I played as sk twice and one is through yahoo chat room. You guys can view the result of my sk role in the link above, i got lynch in the game though the chat room.

Cicero: if i am the SK, i really flatter, but if you look through the link i have above, i got kill in night 1, no sk experience gain there.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:13 am

Skruffs wrote:(Simulposting yay)
I am curious why you thought there would be a town roleblocker, when we had already discussed that there couuldn't be any role other than doc + vig on town's side anymore
I miss that.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:28 am

cicero wrote: Chocolate Attack just proved he lied again:
chocolate attack wrote: I played as sk many times before, the role doesn't excite me anymore.
When pressed his many times turns into:
chocolateattack wrote:This is one of the game i played as sk. I played as sk twice and one is through yahoo chat room. You guys can view the result of my sk role in the link above, i got lynch in the game though the chat room.

This is a far different story from being world weary and tired of playing as SK.
I never said i am weary or tired of SK. Don't put words on me. I am only say that the sk role doesn't excited me. I was trying to tell you that i wasn't stay in this game because of my role. I have play every role already, there is no role that would excite me.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:45 am

cicero wrote:Well look dude, there's no magic formula. As I see it we have 3 people we can kill and 2 chances to kill them. I'm happy to let discussion continue but you arent convincing me of anything so far. Maybe skruffs feels differently.
And there is no magic word that would convince you that i am innocent either because you fix your perception on my play style and i can't do nothing about it. I already gave you my reason, i have nothing more to offer. You put your words on me and that is extremely scum for a doctor.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:33 am

I am the roleblocker. If you don't believe me, ask Skruff to vig me.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:55 am

Skruffs wrote:Okay, cool.
Who did you role block last night?
Are you pro-town, or neutral?
Are you a survivor role blocker?
I role block TS last nigh so she is not the sk, that y i didn't pursuit her no more.
I am pro-town
I don't understand this question.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:16 am

Skruff, i want you to vig me because there is a few scenario after you do so

1) you vig me, the sk nk me, i am dead that leave you between Cicero and HackerHuck
2) you vig me, the sk nk you, Cicero is scum because he didn't protect you
3) you vig me, the sk nk Cicero, HackerHuck is scum
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:18 am

cicero wrote:Happily.
ChocolateAttack wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I just saw this when I did a preview and had to comment, so I apologise for the double post.
ChocolateAttack wrote:There are 2 dead mafias and I believe there is a third one and that is Cicero.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that he accidentally missed the two scum that were just killed (pwayne lynched yesterday Hermit NKed last night). I'm putting Choco Attack in second place on my list. I think he's just toying with us.
You should believe it because i miss took mafia roleblocker for roleblocker. lol! so embarrasing NVM.

unvote
Confirm Vote Chocolate Attack
That was a lie because i still trying to look town and didn't plan of roleclaim.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 am

cicero wrote:Well, you dont look very town right now.

Once again, based on all evidence the correct play is to lynch you. Unless we are still waiting for some magic other doctor to appear and destroy all my nefarious SK plans.

Give up CA. This is checkmate. If you are telling the truth you should be ASKING to be lynched not vigged because that will immediately confim your story and lead the town to an immediate victory through the vigging of hackerhuck. Plain and simple.

The rest is all artifice. If we mislynch someone else in here and then vig you and it's a misvig and the SK kills me, that leaves two people alive. Skruffs and the SK. Which means Skruffs cant kill the SK so it goes to no lynch and the SK kills skruffs and town loses.

When did you get the idea we were all stupid up in here?
Remember if i am a roleblocker, i would block Skruffs if he tell me he going to vig me.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:29 am

cicero wrote:Another reason why we need to lynch you. Make sense?

You get lynched, we win guaranteed. Capish?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:34 am

cicero wrote:Why is this math eluding you?
Ok, if you want to lynch me, i am fine with that you, let speed up the process.

vote: ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:40 am

lol! this was a really good game, i really enjoy it. Cicero was good, while argue with him. I was like "WTF! this guy is spychic"
GG Everyone!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:45 am

Well, i immue to all night kill so claim to be a roleblocker is my best option because Skruff can't kill me so if i can convince Skruff to vig me and i come out alive then i would gain his trust.
I killed TheHermit, that was a mistake.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”