Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:39 am

Post by T3 »

vla until the 13th. it will possibly extend to Friday but I’ll try to check in once a day
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by T3 »

do i autoassume natalya is a pooky alt based on username and avatar
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: andante
for the sanity of the gamestate
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by T3 »

"Andante's
Inferno of posts
"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by T3 »

:roll:
My vote on you was RVS. I think you're town for 2 reasons. First, your reaction. You responded in a semi-logical manmer without trying to seem very towny. Second, your posts have less emotion in general.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:50 am

Post by T3 »

+1
Andante comes across as very genuine and inquisitive. Her questioning of Natalya feels like a Town who wants to get the game forward, which is congruent with her earlier statements.
Natalya... idk? It's hard to separate the fluff from readable content. The one thing that stuck out to me was . From what I've seen there's a general sentiment from players who have played with me before that I'm hard to read. From this, Natalya is lean town. It's also possible that Natalya was reaction testing Scorpious, in which case she's even more towny.
Retti is a (possible) scumread. His point about Natalya in is eerily similar to reasoning I've used as scum before to justifly shade on someone immediately after RVS. In FIA WRC, another player hyped up a tone scumread on a newbie. Scum me immediately shaded that player and got an early wagon on them. The reason I say possibly, is because Retti isn't me, and this might be a legitimate tell town him uses.
Scorpious is nullscum. His reaction to Natalya's 'scumread' was bad but I want to excuse it as an older player coming back to the site and feeling out-of-place with the site meta.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:29 am

Post by T3 »

In post 82, Scorpious wrote:T3,

Have you played many games with Natalya?
Probably.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 88, Retti wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:+1
Andante comes across as very genuine and inquisitive. Her questioning of Natalya feels like a Town who wants to get the game forward, which is congruent with her earlier statements.
Natalya... idk? It's hard to separate the fluff from readable content. The one thing that stuck out to me was . From what I've seen there's a general sentiment from players who have played with me before that I'm hard to read. From this, Natalya is lean town. It's also possible that Natalya was reaction testing Scorpious, in which case she's even more towny.
Retti is a (possible) scumread. His point about Natalya in is eerily similar to reasoning I've used as scum before to justifly shade on someone immediately after RVS. In FIA WRC, another player hyped up a tone scumread on a newbie. Scum me immediately shaded that player and got an early wagon on them. The reason I say possibly, is because Retti isn't me, and this might be a legitimate tell town him uses.
Scorpious is nullscum. His reaction to Natalya's 'scumread' was bad but I want to excuse it as an older player coming back to the site and feeling out-of-place with the site meta.
Since when do you explain yourself this much?
I wanted to explain my reasoning because I recently completed a game where my not explaining my reasoning led to me being unable to remember what my thought process was. This also caused some scumreads on me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 98, Scorpious wrote:
In post 87, T3 wrote:
In post 82, Scorpious wrote:T3,

Have you played many games with Natalya?
Probably.
Is this sarcasm? Is it apathy? Do you not know?
I don't know for a fact. Natalya is an alt,
probably
of a player I've played with a lot.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:14 am

Post by T3 »

In post 111, Egix96 wrote:
In post 106, Natalya wrote:
In post 85, Scorpious wrote:
In post 84, Andante wrote:I mean, so far I'm liking Natalya, not gonna lie
I am too, I really like that opening, even if I was the random target.

This feels like a weird thing for him to say given how many questions he has posed towards me.

I'm not sure what the point of him questioning me is if he thinks I'm town.
I agree with this and the subsequent posts.
VOTE: Scorpious
Interesting. This seems to me like scum just blatantly sheeping someone's read in order to lay low. I may be wrong, but I believe that Egix is sometimes frozen scum?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 130, Retti wrote:
In post 115, Oman wrote:
In post 72, Scorpious wrote:
Welcome back, yeah I played a game on another site and was thinking : “I wonder if MS is still a thing”
TURNS OUT IT IS! I heard that Patrick Gower won the Nisei world champs and I was like "huh, we used to play mafia together"
Welcome back, BTW - always like playing with older users because it reminds me of when I was starting out (this is an alt, I was originally active around 2011 or so). I feel like the meta has shifted a lot since then, hopefully it's not too big an adjustment.
Huh.
I seem to remember playing with someone who had your exact username on EM but I might be wrong.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 158, Egix96 wrote:
In post 147, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Egix96 wrote:
In post 106, Natalya wrote:
In post 85, Scorpious wrote:
In post 84, Andante wrote:I mean, so far I'm liking Natalya, not gonna lie
I am too, I really like that opening, even if I was the random target.

This feels like a weird thing for him to say given how many questions he has posed towards me.

I'm not sure what the point of him questioning me is if he thinks I'm town.
I agree with this and the subsequent posts.
VOTE: Scorpious
Interesting. This seems to me like scum just blatantly sheeping someone's read in order to lay low. I may be wrong, but I believe that Egix is sometimes frozen scum?
Nah, just low engagement because there really isn't all that much happening so far
What are your thoughts on Natalya/Scorp?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 171, Scorpious wrote:I think I’m starting to remember why I stopped playing here. You don’t allow people to play how they want without making them suffer for it.
All I’m getting here is a bunch of people that are familiar with one another.You all have a zillion alts and are so comfortable in your ways, when someone comes and plays a different way, you throw wagons in their face. Then you mis-whatever you call it now and laugh about it.

I guess that’s why it took this game 3 weeks to fill up after I signed up,because not enough site regulars wanted to play.
In post 172, the worst wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:+1
t3 i know this post has copped some heat but it's also been sticking in my mind

you're v/la atm and i'm going to define your playstyle as like, nonchalant, and i don't think you'll find that offensive. what inspired you to put your limited time into posting a flashy but really half-baked read post on page 3 of a game? & you've cited two scumreads, one loose townlean read, and one townread here; why are you keeping your vote on your single townread?
It helped me get my thoughts in the thread better. That's really it.
I agree with fua about Scorp's post.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 175, fua wrote:
In post 117, Scorpious wrote:Yeah, I’m not wasting anymore time “defending” myself. How such a weak push gains so much momentum is beyond me. As far as being “defensive”. That’s being manufactured, and people are buying it.I asked some obvious questions that anyone would ask. Good thing is, This train is giving me some information, though.
This post in particular raises a few red flags indicating the latter, but it could just be that I’m not familiar with Scorp’s style of play.
He isn't a site regular so
I'll give it a pass.
. I think it's best if we read Scorp based on content alone ATP. This is because his emotion is genuine, and as follows, NAI.
I get a feling that worst is genuinely trying to sort me but that's just a vibe I get for now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by T3 »

egix
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: egix yolo
unless worst is trying to pocket me
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 196, Azaariah wrote:well i was going to say i thought i had a play style clash with andante but now i think we should just vote her out now because i was certain she was scum in my last game with her. i backed out of it and she just endgamed as scum. i need to read this game again with that in mind but my initial thoughts were that andante was scum here but that was under the assumption that she was town in the other game which is not true.

i spent a lot of time meta'ing andante for my last game and i can confirm none of her town tells showed up in her last game, but i still believed she was town off other things, so i'll have to give this game a good read when i have more time later.
what
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 201, the worst wrote:
In post 197, Azaariah wrote:my initial thoughts were that andante seemed very explain-y, overexplain-y but i wasn't reading closely so i'll give that a reassessment probably sometime tomorrow.
ah i didn't see this in preview edit. i'm holding my breath for tomorrow. :P
I don't think that Andante overexplaining means she's scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 208, Retti wrote:
In post 186, Andante wrote:
In post 129, Retti wrote:
In post 119, Andante wrote:wow... Oman town, I don't see scum putting in that much effort this early
What about the effort did you like, exactly?
I retract 119, I didn't actually read the giant post, there's something that feels off about an Omin post I just read tbh
>___________________>

Sooo I asked specifically because I see scum do the "long post = town" gloss all the time early in games, because they get lazy and don't want to have to actually engage with the content and while that post was
fine
, it was mostly a lot of quote replies to stuff, which isn't particularly
hard
to do, it was just in one block rather than in a string of 5 posts like I'd do it. It wasn't bad, I in fact liked what he said about the scorpious wagon. However, I wanted to know what
Andante
liked about it, because that post actually had several sections that were critical of Andante, and she just seemingly went "yep good post!!!" at it. Which suggested she didn't really read it, which as I said tends to be a scumtell.

But does scum openly just...admit to not...actually reading? Argh.

Andante, what did you see that feels "off" to you?
In post 219, Azaariah wrote:that was a rvs vote if that wasn't clear. i specifically wrote vote: scorpio because i am a scorpio. either way i dont have any scumreads right now so im just leaving that vote there.
In post 224, fua wrote:
In post 95, Azaariah wrote:i have some thoughts on the game but won't say them yet VOTE: scorpio
Your 'RVS vote' from page 4.

VOTE: Azaariah
LMAO
VOTE: aza
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 229, Azaariah wrote:
In post 196, Azaariah wrote:well i was going to say i thought i had a play style clash with andante but now i think we should just vote her out now because i was certain she was scum in my last game with her. i backed out of it and she just endgamed as scum. i need to read this game again with that in mind but my initial thoughts were that andante was scum here but that was under the assumption that she was town in the other game which is not true.

i spent a lot of time meta'ing andante for my last game and i can confirm none of her town tells showed up in her last game, but i still believed she was town off other things, so i'll have to give this game a good read when i have more time later.
you make it sound like the above post was accompanied by a vote. but it wasn't for a reason.
Nah, aza is just going into semantics to shade Andante.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:24 am

Post by T3 »

In post 279, Andante wrote:lol T3 trying to revive the argument/whatever from last night. not gonna happen though :) I shall never lose my cool again!
I was reading
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 295, Azaariah wrote:i also have two reads that i am very much committing to and will actively fight against either of their elims. im just explaining why i have no other reads at the moment. it's not noncommittal, it's explaining what im considering with most of these players and why there is no conclusion currently.
UNVOTE: aza
I think this comes from town. I really don't see the scum motivation for this post and it seems genuine.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 314, fua wrote:
In post 313, T3 wrote:
In post 295, Azaariah wrote:i also have two reads that i am very much committing to and will actively fight against either of their elims. im just explaining why i have no other reads at the moment. it's not noncommittal, it's explaining what im considering with most of these players and why there is no conclusion currently.
I think this comes from town. I really don't see the scum motivation for this post and it seems genuine.
Who do you want to go on instead?

I sort of feel like moving back to Scorpious at the moment. Every point of his that he's brought up has been shading negative reads on him, and I can't help but feel like it comes from scum floundering and trying to preserve themselves rather than town trying to actually solve.
Egix.
VOTE: Egix
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 316, the worst wrote:i still think fua and andante both have different brands of "it walks like town and quacks like town, ergo" which makes me demotivated to critically rethink my townreads on d1. just binning for now. azaariah is kind of trending that way in like, an even more tonal/superficial way.

egix is i think my only spicy townread. i think i want to townread natalya but i don't because i feel like i'm waiting for like, where she's going next, if that makes sense. there's been talk about proactive vs. reactive players and their relationship to alignment. i think natalya is like kinda a subversive case of this. she's definitely on the reactive side of the spectrum, but i don't think it's in an inward-focused/agenda indicative way? more like, she only really reacts to things that pique her interest. i feel like i'm going to have an easier time reading natalya later.

t3 and scorp are big buckets of "mmm huh" because like, the more i try to understand where either of them are coming from wrt approaching solving the game, the less certain i feel that i can divine their alignment. think scorp needs to be given some space to do scorp things and i don't think their convo with fua is going anywhere unfortunately.

i want to have a tea party with oman and andante. i would not be surprised if i just waffle on oman until there's a couple of flips. they have the kind of playstyle where they read things and analyse things and then do things and it scares me because i'm a lame yet adorable hyperposter who has like 3 original thoughts per quarter. i think what they're pushing presents as inquisitive more than opportunistic (there's some ~things~ happening which i think analytical scum would have had a better chance to capitalise on => if oman is scum and they're as sharp as i fear they are then they're making decisions which sacrifice good optics).

retti is pressing buttons which is p cool, i haven't decided how i'm approaching solving their slot yet. i'm finding their push on me a bit uninteresting. honestly i'm old grumpy and experienced enough to either (1) make decisions to look a certain way and proceed accordingly, or (2) firmly posit that i'm doing the first thing and double down on it for no reason. i get why they think what i'm doing looks bad. i don't get why they think what i'm doing is scum-aligned. in broad strokes it might be fair to say i think this applies to a lot of what they're doing; they asking questions and making points but i'm kind of vibing til i see a bit more of like, where they're going with this.

i have literally no read on andres, uglyducko or jackson. andres had a cute rvs but is experienced enough to fake a cute rvs. literally none of them have a weak scumgames so i doubt we've got a team of just straight frozen scum but it's p hard to resist the urge to torture them for now. :P i do think jackson superficially has like, the highest scum equity of the trio.
When have you played with scum Andres?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 326, Scorpious wrote:Anyway.. reads..partial..full..right…wrong… and my favorite color is Blue.

Natalya- Not scum, or the best scum ever.. not scum

Andante-Not scum, also cheered me on *blush*. Thanks, nice break from getting pummeled.
But I’m a sucker for the active, and this seems way too active and non contradictory

Oman- This one is weird, was really the first one to outwardly “support” me, and the quotes meaning he didn’t come in guns blazing. I’m puzzled because they switched the vote to Jackson over..? Policy?
I feel a scum vote would easily Trump the policy vote.Is this the beginning of scum initiating activity arguments?This is a null for me

Retti- Scares me. I cannot read this person. On one hand they seem receptive to logic that isn’t from their own thought process, but When I read these posts they just give me this calculated vibe. I can’t put my finger on it..Gun to my head… scum.

T3- Get this feeling this can be a scum with Aza, Voting them, then accepting a single post to remove the vote, with little to no push does not sit well with me. I’d vote this

Fua- Really likes cutting me down, didn’t like how they answered twice in a row for Natalya when I was trying to get a reaction, feels coachish..not sure how AI that is though. I can see scum motivation for trying to guide another’s behavior. Scum….ish… lean? Like as close to null as you can be but still be on the scum side.

Az- The four paragraph “ I think this, but I might think that, but if I thought that, then I might think that..” turned me off. Is it even fluff anymore? Biggest scum read atm.

the worst- no read, this person is way beyond me in levels of skill. I feel stupid even trying to read this one. I intially felt like him and Natalya were site friends just having a good time, but I was wrong. This is a null..

Egix seems a touch opportunistic, but this is that murky activity area.
And the other 2, well.. we’ll see..
This readlist feels very consensus-y. The reasons for townreading Natalya and Andante are very fake. Also, Scorp is hedging quite a bit on... literally everyone else.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:36 am

Post by T3 »

In fact, I might just VOTE: Scorp.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 335, the worst wrote:Trying to expand on my townread on Egix feels like trying to explain a shitty townread on a scumbuddy who you dont need to interact with. I'm going to devolve and just yell "it's a gut feeling!!!", throw away my toys and walk away.
I like this post. There might be some active=town bias but this seems a little bit too 'out there' for scum and the reasons are believable.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 341, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo t3 is here let's goooo
Tic
Tac
Toe
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 367, Andante wrote:If retti is maf, omin is partner
Explain?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 475, Andante wrote:I’m on mobile so I’m not going through this, but right now, Natalya/T3 are screaming scum, Dwlee is just “lol I’m sleeping T3” I will elaborate later, but Natalya/T3 are scum here
Is it my vote on Scorp that is scummy?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 385, Retti wrote:IDK if I'm just feeling petty tonight but I kind of hate those reads from Scorp
mindmeld
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by T3 »

In post 443, Egix96 wrote:
In post 306, fua wrote:Another rule of thumb I generally go by is seeing who has reactionary play as opposed to proactive play. If you just sit on the sidelines and comment on other peoples' reads or focus on defending yourself, that's often an indicator that someone wants to appear as town without actually doing any of the work to scumhunt.
You're probably gonna hate me then.
In post 313, T3 wrote:
I think this comes from town.
I really don't see the scum motivation for this post
and it seems genuine.
Huh? They're clarifying that the first paragraph of 272 wasn't waffling when Scorp said that they all were. Why wouldn't anyone do that naturally?
Wait, huh.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 472, Natalya wrote:I'm fairly sure Oman is town.

Reading their posts they feel genuinely upset that large portions of the player list are not posting and resigned to town apathy possibly destroying the chances of town winning this game.

They haven't played on the site for a while and they come from a time when lurking was actually quite an issue for town win rates so I think this mindset probably is not faked.

It's not like 100% but they're one of my more confident townreads atp for what it's worth.
I'll sheep this read.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 477, Scorpious wrote:
In post 473, Natalya wrote:
In post 471, Scorpious wrote:I mean, the fact that someone that has said 30 words this game used words #28 and #29 to put me on e-1 should raise alarm bells, no?
I think it's cute you counted how many words dwlee has posted

are you going to vote for them?
I guessed.

No, idk. I really don’t.

This is the most gunshy I’ve ever been to post, vote, do anything. I feel like EVERY single thing I write is being just shredded and comes out the other end as me being scum, which is bullshit, because I can’t get any traction on anything.

Fua is a great example here.
Dude has ripped everything I write. Like, he’s spent the entire game just dumping on me.

Then he posts mafia theory about “eliminating scum places to hide” which is literally the same wording used in the mafia wiki..

Or

T3 and Dwlee sending secret message ls to each other after a horrible e-1 vote. That sucks.

I’m just tired of
We're not sending secret messages to each other. It's a joke from a past game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 504, Retti wrote:
In post 486, T3 wrote:
In post 385, Retti wrote:IDK if I'm just feeling petty tonight but I kind of hate those reads from Scorp
mindmeld
Didn't you try to pull this type of "mindmeld" with something someone already said as scum?
yeah but i was catching up
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 506, fua wrote:
In post 455, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Scorp
claim please
Hot take; I actually don’t think this is alignment indicative for Dwlee. From my experience with Scum Dwlee he tends to be a lot more self-aware and composed, and putting someone up to E-1 halfway through D1 with the intent of making them claim is kind of a normal Dwlee thing to do. Not saying he’s town— just that this doesn’t say a lot about his alignment at all.

Personally, I actually think that T3 comes off looking worse for his Scorpious vote since it’s just echoing what’s been said multiple times before and is kind of just… basic surface level commentary? I wanna hear some other opinions on this take first, though.
hnghhhhh
no
it was an original thought
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 532, the worst wrote:Sorry y'all I know this is super obviously dwlee scum and all that but they've got me pocketed so I'll have to wait til f3 then in a shocking twist, suddenly reverse my read and save the day.

VOTE: T3

(For those who arent used to my brand of bullshit: I don't buy the Dwlee wagon at all)
I get wagoned Day 1 in at least 80% of the games I play, regardless of alignment.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 555, Dwlee99 wrote:I think t3 will do alignment indicative things if we wagon him, but also, I think he is mildly scummy
sometimes
Retti trying to step back is towny
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by T3 »

the wagon on me magically dissipated
NICE
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 585, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 572, Natalya wrote:
In post 560, Dwlee99 wrote:Kinda how he pushed Scorpius maybe

I have trouble with your thoughts on why you voted for T3 because approx 5 minutes after T3 push-voted Scorp to E-2, you followed up and put Scorp on E-1 so it's kind of weird that you would sheep T3 on Scorp and then turn around and vote T3 for how he pushed Scorp. It feels like your progression is not well thought out and you are kind of opportunistic in how you vote for players you think are easier to elim.
I didn't think too hard about sheeping t3 there and only really thought about his post more later

I just want t3 to do more things rn
i had my physics final
then i watched spiderman no way home
now i'm home and can post
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 588, Dwlee99 wrote:I have a weird feeling t3 is town this game but if he isn't he is in my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head
that's nice
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by T3 »

do i vote uglyduck?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 610, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 605, T3 wrote:do i vote uglyduck?
why do you need permission?
I don't have a good read on you yet and I don't get the case on you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: dwlee
meep
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 747, Dwlee99 wrote:I thought t3 was town but his vote on me was bad and he just... hasn't elaborated. It's like the *refuses to elaborate* meme
I don't have anything to elaborate on.
You're null in my reads. I think pressuring you will help me get a better read.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 924, fua wrote:VOTE: T3

I wonder if we’ll actually get some traction on this or if it’ll magically disappear again.
catching up
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 843, UglyDuck wrote:Doctor
i don't buy this based on the idea i have of georgebailey mod meta
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by T3 »

i literally did not read aza's flip until now
VOTE: d w l e e
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by T3 »

i want dwlee dead
i think they're scum
i think natalya is town

the way they keep brushing off my slot seems like scum trying to act too natural
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1042, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1028, T3 wrote:i literally did not read aza's flip until now
also I'm pretty sure this is literally just a scum claim

I mean I always open the flip regardless of my alignment but when I'm town I am glued to that shit waiting to open it. I was sitting there like "georgebailey please" to do so
this reasoning feels genuine
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:44 am

Post by T3 »

UNVOTE: dwlee
I like their recent string of posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:50 am

Post by T3 »

i read ge's iso and he's iquisitive and genuinely scumhunting about relevant issues so he can be town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:34 am

Post by T3 »

can i have some crypto :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1850, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its kind of bullshit I get alt-outted like 3 hours into a game and peta can go like a year in stealth mode

t3 this is all your fault -__-
wait i'm honestly kinda curious
were you "The Emperor" in MBOS 13?
because you posted a palpatine gif on your main in another game like 2 minutes before the emperor logged on and made some posts but the emperor sounds completely different to you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”