Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have no RVS vote, discuss.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13, NotAnAxehole wrote:Well, under your name it says you're mafia scum...

your too! I guess the mods just forgot to send me the scumchat so can you link me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well technically I can vote but I suffer a penalty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi rip, where are you from?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 22, RIP wrote:We played before remember? :(
I live in the aouth

I know that we have and I know that you are ESL but you never told me where you live.

Also I'm just a plain boring American.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 26, Nero Cain wrote:I live in the aouth

also I still have no clue what this is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he lives in a bird?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 33, Tammy wrote:Also, I'm a bit bummed. I was hoping to get the sleeper :/

You know who'd say this? The sleeper.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is why would should screen ABR (or just policy lynch him hehehe)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god bless you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also hi Andyscum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 95, Bookitty wrote:@Nero: Why did you want discussion about why you can't vote in RVS

Why should I have not outted that I have a slightly anti-town mechanic?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not? It gave us something to talk about but it also outted it, which was my intention.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 101, Bookitty wrote:I don't understand a couple of things:

1. Why was it important to out it?
2. Asking more about it seems an awful lot like rolefishing, so I'm not sure what it was you wanted us to discuss anyway.

What do you want to discuss about it? Is it just in RVS or is it for the entirety of Day One?
Do you feel that voting in RVS is especially pro-town?

1. Do you think its the correct play to claim miller or pgo? If so then I don't know why you don't think its the correct play for me to out my anti-town ability.
2. I'm rolefishing my own role?

It is for the entire game. Like what is this junk that you think I'd be given a post/vote restriction for only a limited amount of time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 103, Bookitty wrote:
In post 12, Nero Cain wrote:I have no RVS vote, discuss.

See, that's not what you said. Why not be accurate if you're outing it anyway? No RVS vote =/= no vote throughout the game.

So you actually thought that my not laying down an RVS vote meant it wasn't a pr? Like, if you say "No RVS vote =/= no vote throughout the game" what did you think my "no RVS vote from me" meant?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Tammy wrote:Not convinced it's not some silly gambit anyway.

TBF its provable. Being voteless for the next day isn't a big deal ,though if its some kind of distraction I rather prove it sooner rather than later b/c having me voteless in late game (if I make it that far) doesn't seem like a great idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 112, Bookitty wrote:Hence the askiness of me

You aren't really asking me about it though. Did you ask what it was? Did you ask how it worked? no. Did you stop to think weather me having a VR makes me more likely or less likely to be scum? Or is it null? No it just seems like you are badgering and throwing around hollow buzzwords here. Like what was I even "rolefishing"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 125, Bookitty wrote:If you're voteless through the whole game, that's an odd situation that does make it slightly more likely that you're scum

you've never seen a voteless townie?!?

In post 125, Bookitty wrote:And again, I note your hostility when someone actually takes you up on your request to discuss it.

You see hostility, I see myself squinting b/c I find it somewhat unbelievable that you are having such a hard time understanding that I have a vote restriction.

In post 125, Bookitty wrote:I don't get why, if you're voteless throughout the game (or you are penalised for voting) you wouldn't have just said that instead of restricting it to RVS.

It was still factually correct since any RVS vote would penalize me thus I wasn't RVS voting.

Also

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:Well technically I can vote but I suffer a penalty.

On one hand, town missing things is a thing. On the other I'm worried that you intentionally ignored this b/c it pretty much invalidates everything that you are saying. I was asked about it and clarified.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 136, RIP wrote:Tammy how did u get to be top 90 scum finder?
Did u throw votes at random lol?
I'm not impressed

*giggles*

In post 135, RIP wrote:oo much talk about Nero role.
Dude claimed he has no vote, I wouldn't focus on it now.

I have a vote, though I can't use it yet without suffering a penalty.

I actually do agree with you about there being too much worry about my VR. I kinda dislike Boo focusing on that when my post 17 kinda invalidates everything she is saying.

lets scan her.

Yes I CAN scan.

scan:Bookitty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

screen:Bookitt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 172, BROseidon wrote:I'm okay screening anything that isn't AP or Tammy pretty much all game.

Why AP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2, Battlestar Galactica wrote:You win when
any and all Cylon players, including the Cylon Sleeper Agent
, are dead and at least one human player remains alive, or when nothing can prevent such a situation.

In post 52, Andrius wrote:Also, since I am flavor ignorant, are all scum likely to be Cylons? Or could we be looking at Non-Cylon scum too?

This why I had called Andy scum in my 59. Wouldn't town Andy know that the Cylons are the scum from the town wincon? Thus I was suspicious of him asking about it. Note: This is from before the town wincon/sample pm was posted publicly.

In post 94, Andrius wrote:Though it looks like from limited flavor knowledge that ALL Cylons are bad so we wouldn't necessarily have a Miller?

Though this kinda makes up for it...so idk.

In post 113, Toogeloo wrote:Admiral Cain killed Humans and Cylons in her zeal to protect humanity. She killed her first officer for disagreeing with her tactics and stated he was acting treasonous and was a traitor.

Sounds like a good Cain.

In post 153, NotAnAxehole wrote:Primarily because I don't understand how his voting condition could fit into the game, unless it requires 1 less to lynch him per time he votes on a given day. That just sounds like a scum role to me, so unless someone has a better idea as to what the consequences of him voting are (probably not a hard limit) (Maybe he only gets one per day?)... I'm not sure, but it seems like a scum restriction more than a town restriction.

Why are you making assumptions about how my role works?

In post 154, curiouskarmadog wrote:I just saw scum do this in a game, his reasoning for hammering people at -1 was something like he "was just crazy" or a "wildcard".

TBF, I think there are a number of players on this site that hammer regardless of alignment. Maybe him giving us warning is actully scum trying to look town or something. Still worth a scan today.

screen:Axe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 204, Nikanor wrote:@Nero Cain: Is your voting penalty public or no?

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As in yes its public

NotAnAxehole
Albert B. Rampage
Andrius
ValiliaRei
Tammy
Bookitty
^
So far that's where I'd like to screen/lynch today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 239, Tammy wrote:Nero Cain are you ever going to learn how to read me?

I read you perfectly fine. I'm just a tiny bit worried that you are getting ready to all drunk posting on us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I only remember you doing it as scum though *shrugz*

How do you feel about the rest of my list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't think its a little wonky how she obsessed on my VR?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:Well technically I can vote but I suffer a penalty.

I still find it off that both of you missed this. Especially her. Like this invalidates her whole argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The guy that misread me so horribly is whining about being misread. ha!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 264, Nikanor wrote:I'd like to see you prove your voting restriction by the end of the day, then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that'd be better than having to prove it on day six.

yes but why do you want me to prove it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 304, NotAnAxehole wrote:Nero Claim

Why do you want me to claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you guys hurry up and vote ABR so I can join the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In the show were there any "good" cylons that helped the humans?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 352, Battlestar Galactica wrote:
sangres replaces Albert B. Rampage.

In post 51, Brian Skies wrote:Oh look! Another chance to lynch Nacho!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 361, NotAnAxehole wrote:Cuddlefish
~ 1 post and he takes the time to say that someone is good at scum (If it's a friendly remark ~ Nikanor @ Me, then I can pardon it). I expect more posting (I know, hypocritical, I haven't been pro-town at all).

hehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes. I can still vote everyday just only on the second half of the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 371, Brian Skies wrote:I thought you said you had a penalty.

I do, hence why I can ONLY vote on the second half of the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its ffery and scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cylon as in the scum team mentioned in the wincon and cylon as in players characters are two different things. Are you guys really having trouble with this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2, Battlestar Galactica wrote:On the event of your death, you would flip Socinus,
Human Townie

I also may be reading in but why is there a need for anyone to flip HUMAN townie. This makes it sound like there are also CYLON townies.

I also find it p hard to believe that Broscum and Nikscum would claim scum so early.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also kinda think Axe is town, like look at his lists. He's calling me Nero CLAIM and he didn't know that cuttlefish was an alt. Wouldn't he be a little more careful as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 491, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:I also may be reading in but why is there a need for anyone to flip HUMAN townie. This makes it sound like there are also
CYLON townies

:?

Nik, what does your role PM say you'll flip as?

I prob should have asked this before I said anything. My bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 493, Tammy wrote:Mine doesn't say townie

maybe you aren't a townie then. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mine is human bandwagoner

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already claimed, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 569, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm perfectly fine being screened.

i much rather have you replace out if you aren't going to do anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it IS kinda odd that you once the pressure on you to get screened grows you make an appearance but then again you lurked like crazy in mafia camp so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 574, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's because you're such a wonderful person to play with, that I just have to savour my moments and pick and choose them carefully.

Why are you being snarky?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

I don't see what any of that has to do with anything? You are lurking horribly and then you pop up to screen yourself when the heat gets on you a lil'. If you are town and don't have the time to play I don't see why my suggestion that you replace out is so offensive to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 578, Brian Skies wrote:Because I asked him to.

in your day chat?

Thoughts on the Bro wagon?

I'm pretty meh on it and there's ABR/Nacho scum to flip!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you asked LLD to join the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

also no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then again, later I stated that if he was scum he'd be more careful so yes, I think he's kinda town but that's not what that post says at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 255, NotAnAxehole wrote:you're fraking wrong with your reads

Here he is whining that CKD is misreading him.

Hence

In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:is whining about being misread

This post had nothing to do with MY read but nice try, scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sent scum pm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

screen:LLD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 628, sangres wrote:And it was the part where you said he misread you horribly that I thought indicated you were townreading him.

I see what you are saying but it still feels incredibly nitpicky. Like all I was doing was pointing out the irony there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 721, Tammy wrote:And now that Pathfinder is over I can point to that game as one of the recent games which I know as evidence of a demotivated scum ABR. I'm going to guess that's why both Andrius and Nero jumped on that as well. So, yeah.

A WINNER IS YOU!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 734, sangres wrote:I actually found something in the fantasy camp game that puts my mind more at ease. I was trying to remember a recent game where Nero came out with an early scumread on me, and I'd forgotten about that game.

What does me scum reading you in mafia camp have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 786, Andrius wrote:Nero is town. And we should be neighbors again. Someone make it happen.

Did you forget we are masons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ooba is better then those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had an issue with Andy at the beginning but I'm ok with him for the time being, especially given that he's voting prob scum Sangres.

Maybe its all biasness but I don't like LLD. Like is she doesn't have time to play the mature pro-town thing would be to just replace out. I much rather avoid a ZZZX type situation or her in Fantasy Camp but I feel like her being unnecessarily snarky to me makes me think more of her scumplay in Playground then her townplay in Fantasy Camp. Her slot isn't a horrible screen but I think she's prob scum and her scan would just be kinda a waste. I don't really agree with RIP that her 706 is town. I mean its true as shit but whats stopping scum from posting that? Its null to me.

Had thought about RIP too. I'm a lil' meh on him. I could see why some people might find him scummy. He's defiantly a screen candidate though.

Screen: ooba

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 862, Toogeloo wrote:Nero... what do you think of my slot, the partial claim, and my desire to lynch Bro and Screen the slippery AxeHole?

Axe is prob town, like I was a tad worried with him b/c he had some really dumb idea that my restriction made me scum for some voting nonesense but like him scum not knowing that Cuttlefish was a nik alt makes me think not scum. I feel like scum would pay better attention.

I guess that its possible that Bro, as scum, would out that he was scum. Its really ballsy and yeah, he could pull it off but I'm just meh on it.

I think your reads suck but that doesn't necessarily make you scum.

Don't really care about your claim. Could ChannelNexusBird make a hood with a scummer in it? Could you fake a hood with a scumbuddy. yes to both but claiming hood and then expecting me to feel something is kinda strange.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. Even if Bro is scum we can deal with him another day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 869, ValiliaRei wrote:I can gather that she was scum and snarky in one game, but town and not snarky in another?

yes

In post 869, ValiliaRei wrote:I don't know what a ZZZX type situation is.

In this game a player named ZZZX lurked it out and was avoiding posting in the game. Andy eventually vigged him and I don't know how much that had to do with me yelling and screaming for his head or if Andy really thought he was scum. I am saying that I would like to avoid a similar situation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I am helpful....

but why is your screen not on Ooba?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok kewl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #68) » Sun May 03, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

5/16 setup?

I think Sangres, LLD and Ooba are the scummiest 3 today. Prob a scummer or two in the folks that aren't here today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #69) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Way to be elitist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #70) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, I fully admit that maybe I am not reading Bro correctly. He claimed cylon and apparently that was the truth and he's scum? *shrugz*

RE his claim: I could see a town cop in addition to a screen. It could be a half decent fake claim though so meh.

deadline is p close, since we are screening Ooba lynching him is kinda dumb to lynch him. If we aren't lynching Bro then a LLD flash wagon is always a good idea. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #71) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you guys could just join the Sangres wagon. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #72) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1108, NotAnAxehole wrote:Now that the game is over (not this game), I can talk more about why ABR left this game...

Basically, in my first forum game, Albert claimed we should lynch 2 power roles despite no counter claim. I fake claimed against him for doing so, he flipped VT. He was pissed off... Having no experience in a VT counter claiming out of countless mafia games, I don't regret my decision... But I acknowledge that on this forum, some things operate differently when compared to good mafia games.

I can't understand why people think this is acceptable play... Given my experience from last game, I don't think it makes you scum, but I do think it says other things about you and your play.

It's so dumb and I would like you to give me a reason why we should lynch him day 1 instead of day 2? If he's not a PR and he's a D2 lynch, why is that bad for town? At least we don't hand the game to scum on a silver platter.

So why didn't he replace out immediately if he didn't want to play with you?

What do you think of Andy and I (tammy maybe?) thinking he's likely scum since he has a slight tendency to replace out as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #73) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok, what do you think Sangres has done that has been townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #74) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I'm wrong and Toog is the scum and LLD is bussing him. hrmmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #75) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1112, NotAnAxehole wrote:He replaced out the same day I screwed him. I think Tammy is town and Andy scum, but not related to ABR replacement.

At any rate, thanks for getting ABR out of the game. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #76) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk, Toog is a pretty known busser. I'd still like a dead LLD. Andy is ok I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #77) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've played wit Toog before, you haven't. Scum him busses. Why do you feel that I shouldn't share this info?

Also Valli is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #78) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I could MAYBE see AP sheeping me on my "Toog bussed Bro" theory but I still want LLD dead and I'd miss neither of Toog and prob Andy. IDK, pretty conflicted on Andy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #79) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Screen: AngryPidgeon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #80) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Screen: AngryPidgeon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #81) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also do NOT want to screen Axe or Rip.

All of LLD, ooba?, Andy, AP and wrong lynch seem like good screens/lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #82) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1243, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:I mean seriously explain the empty reads because I don't see how I'm a decent screen/lynch after our hydra just made 'one' post...

Why are you so upset?

I think anything with GM in it is a good screen/lynch :lol:

My reads are pretty obvious if you read the thread. There also may be a POE element.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #83) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP is a MS alt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #84) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but RIP, if you say X is clear and then X doesn't die that doesn't mean they are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #85) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

It may have happened b/c they are more town in a game so like your GOING to hit town regardless if you "clear" people. There are a numbers of factors why people don't get killed. For instance, in my last two games I've played with conf town masons and another conftown from some feat but none of them died b/c their play was worst than some of the newbie play that I've seen but by your logic they'd be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #86) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1275, RIP wrote:So you are telling me that scum bussed their role cop...

Also there's supposedly a guilty on Ooba and LLD's Bro vote did look like a bus to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #87) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being insulting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #88) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1259, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1257, ooba wrote:
In post 1254, Brian Skies wrote:It's not a reaction test.

I am town; you're barking up the wrong tree.

I seriously don't believe you're Baltar. You're just going to make him counterclaim and I believe that's unnecessary.

I'm not Baltar, but I have a guilty result.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #89) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
useless post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #90) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1377, Porochaz wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:^
useless post

:roll:

What do you think of the hydra trying to write Brian's guilty off as fake? If you find this scummy, why is it useless of me to point this out? If you don't find it scummy then explain to me what the town motivation is for WS to try and write of as "this is fake"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #91) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I would not be that surprised if WS is scum and knew that Ooba was town and was writing Brian's guilty off as "fake" b/c she knew it was town. I think Poro is just fucking junk and not scum.

Sangres may verywell be scum with how she sorta ignored the case on Vallia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #92) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how suprising that I have a scumread on someone then they develop a scumread on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #93) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #94) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, you were asking WS and not me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #95) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #96) » Sun May 10, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but a screen really isn't hurting anyone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #97) » Sun May 10, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wouldn't scum know who the sleeper is though, yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #98) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1517, RIP wrote:Why does Vallilia and OOBA target same town?
Makes no sense..

b/c if Vallia is the sleeper she wouldn't know she was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #99) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

people that I want dead

LLD
Sangres
WS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #100) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, my restriction is that I can't vote until a wagon has half the required votes or I suffer a penalty the next day (I am voteless)

Also, the sleeper thinks he's town b/c he/she doesn't know they are a sleeper. I find the Vallia is a sleeper theory to be interesting but is she the best screen today instead of someone like LLD or WS? 'cause idk if I'd be able to get them lynched without a guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #101) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1534, ValiliaRei wrote:Screening me because you think I might be the sleeper doesn't make sense.

I think it makes perfect sense, who do you think is scum right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #102) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

those reads suck, val

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #103) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1540, ValiliaRei wrote:@Nero - Why are my reads bad?

I'm thinking a max of 5 scum, 4 team and a sleeper. That leaves two team and the sleeper. Between LLD, WS and Sangres is prob the last two team scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #104) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or WL rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #105) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They were trying to write of Brian's guilty on Ooba as fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #106) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1545, sangres wrote:are you talking about ?

si

In post 1546, ValiliaRei wrote:That does make sense. AP was also saying Brian Skies might be a mafia watcher.

I know and maybe you are right that he was setting up the paranoia on Skies but then if AP were scum he'd know Ooba was scum and thus that as soon as Ooba flipped scum everyone would know Skies wasn't scum so its seems like something sorta useless to post as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #107) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1547, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Why the fuck do you have such a hardon for us Nero?

I mean I didn't get 4 posts out before you thought we were scum.

~WS

Why are you so incredibly angry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #108) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1550, sangres wrote:the same reasoning doesn't apply to WL?

nope

Scum claiming to get a powerful role or something lynched is a thing. Its not an unreasonable worry.

WL's sole purpose was to scare off potential Ooba voters. Thus no town motivation.

Which ever head this is is better than this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #109) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, sangres wrote:WL's post actually seemed addressed to ooba.

Yes 'cause talking about fake guilties was reacting to Ooba and not the guy that claimed he had a guilty read... :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #110) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1621, sangres wrote:What case on Valila did we ignore?

In post 1306, Brian Skies wrote:Damn. I really thought you were more likely to be scum. If it's not you then it's Valilla. I'm Racetrack and I watched Tammy last night. Those were the only two to visit her and it's why I didn't want to screen her today. I think one, but not both, are scum.

VOTE: Valilla

I can explain more tonight.

In post 1361, sangres wrote:
Vote: ooba

I truly don't understand why people are actually voting valila. I'll post more later when I'm not locked out of my apartment on the only cold day of the year, but for now

I think it was perfectly clear why Val was getting voted. I also would not put it past you to go ahead and vote your dying buddy to try and salvage some town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #111) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1568, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:However, I have to say I am always frustrated whenever I play with you on my main and somehow you're doing the same thing to me on my alt. I just don't get it and the worst thing about it is that you are ALWAYS wrong, but you never seem to stop and think that you are wrong which is what makes it frustrating.

Right. I mean its really not different that Hana always calling me scum or Mollie or Cephir or Goodmorning so yea I get the frustration but I mean, you tried to write of Brian's guilty (on confirmed scum) as fake and that seemed scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #112) » Mon May 11, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

13. Nero Cain
15. Brian Skies
14. Toogeloo
9. PeaceBringer
17. NotAnAxehole
20. RIP
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei-maybe sleeper? but not team scum me thinks
21. Mantisdreamz
1. Bookitty
16. SnowStorm-need to iso

Are prob town

3. sangres
4. THE WRONG LYNCH
8. ooba
10. Lady Lambdadelta
12. AngryPidgeon
19. curiouskarmadog
^
making the rest of the team scum in that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #113) » Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are we screening Prozac? 'Cause he has a tinfoil theory that Val is the sleeper and you guys think he's actually manipulative scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #114) » Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1646, Porochaz wrote:
In post 1642, curiouskarmadog wrote:Poro why do you think the sleeper already knows they are indeed the sleeper?

I don't, I think ooba potentially reached out to them.

So what made you think that Val was the sleeper? Or that Val KNEW she was the sleeper?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #115) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz* just others seem townier than you. There's only 2 team scum left (probs) so 3 or my "scum reads" are wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #116) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just rather lynch LLD then waste our last screen on a scum slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #117) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

better but I'm pretty meh on her. I'd love me a WL screen.

AP why are you saying that you'd make a good screen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #118) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would be kinda lame if peace were scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #119) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1675, RIP wrote:She's tomorrow lunch

mmmm.....roasted kitten.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #120) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

<---will lynch LLD tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #121) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

20. RIP
1. Bookitty
6. ValiliaRei
12. AngryPidgeon
16. SnowStorm
3. sangres
4. THE WRONG LYNCH
19. curiouskarmadog
^
acceptable screens

screen:AP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #122) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So Bro not wanting to screen AP and Tammy, and Tammy being dead town is a red herring yes?

In post 1693, Nikanor wrote:RIP, Valilia, Pidgeon, SnowStorm & sangres are all terrible screens.

Like RIP being like super over confident seems kinda town but at the same time he's never gonna eat bullets so he's sorta mislyncg bait.

Val seems town to me but I kinda buy into the "she could be a sleeper thing"

null on snow but alot of others have mentioned that he's scummy so I felt like mentioning him and seeing where things go.

Sangres slot is scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #123) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1704, NotAnAxehole wrote:CKD and TWL will both flip town with little chance of being the sleeper.

how would you know this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #124) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1707, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1704, NotAnAxehole wrote:CKD and TWL will both flip town with little chance of being the sleeper.

how would you know this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #125) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean its not like its THAT big of deal since its only for a day but a voteless townie is never helpful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #126) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1751, Nikanor wrote:I find him scummier than Bookitty and it's pretty unfortunate that the only people who agree with me are the townies who are literally insane.

So now I'm insane?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #127) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #128) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

screen:wrong lynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #129) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1811, Mantisdreamz wrote:that and at the beginning all her focus was on Nero.

Didn't you have a scum read on me just a few moments ago?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #130) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could someone quickly explain to me the difference between Nik and Bro. Bro claimed that he was a Cylon and Nik claimed that his Character was Cylon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #131) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:twl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #132) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

looks like I'll be voteless tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #133) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

screen:Sangres

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #134) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mods secretly like to torture us hence why games last so long.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #135) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

join me Andy!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #136) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually forgot but oh well, it works out me thinks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #137) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe you should sheep me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #138) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sheep me, Brian

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #139) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LLD/TWL are the only acceptable lynches today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #140) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are ok with getting screened why are you wanting to screen not you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #141) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, neither LLD or TWL are doing anything so I think there's a decent chance we see scum in those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #142) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum often "don't do anything" are you scum and know they are town or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #143) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town players post scummy shit all the time, its not this super duper scumtell that you think it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #144) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not to me, he had a town read on Kitty, Kitty got screened and he said it was a waste. I'm not seeing whats so scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #145) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Snow is a TWL counterwagon so it makes me :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #146) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2115, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:You didn't even give us a chance.

You've had plenty of time to play and most of your play has been wishy washy stances and whining about being wagoned. For me, personally, wagoning you up today has been to get you to react and start scumhunting. Like your lynch isn't set in stone and I'm not sure why you are acting like this but if you all you are going to do is whine and throw a temper tantrum then I am perfectly fine with watching you swing.

You were biting at the bit before we even posted two posts.

I really feel like "fake claims are stupid" (or whatever you said.) in response to Brian claiming a guilty isn't townie. I think town is super likely to believe a claim.

I'm definitely done playing with you from games in the future.

can't say that I'm sad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #147) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, RIP wrote:Is wrong a good lunch?

maybe, like if all he is going to do is whine about being wagon then I'm ok with stringing him up. Sure, town him always makes a big fuss about me scum reading him for doing the stupid shit he does so that actually seems vaguely townie (for him atlest) but the day is young so let me and Andy think about which scrub we want off our ship.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #148) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Andy is town and trust his opinion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #149) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also wrong is a bad lunch. Much tastier options.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #150) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2151, sangres wrote:
In post 2134, Nero Cain wrote:but also wrong is a bad lunch. Much tastier options.

Like who?
Werent you just talking about wrong lynch was a great lynch because they weren't doing anything?

I don't eat people bro though I do eats pigs and chickens and the occasional cow. If you eat people for lunch then that's your thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #151) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still down to lynch LLD, just wanted to see where things with WL went and see if they started doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #152) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CKD, what games have we played together?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #153) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #154) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #155) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How am I ignoring you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #156) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

commit hari kari

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #157) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sounds good. go ISO WL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #158) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like honestly this seems p EZ to me

1. Bookitty
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei
9. PeaceBringer
14. Toogeloo
15. Brian Skies
16. SnowStorm
17. NotAnAxehole
18. Nikanor
21. Mantisdreamz
^
all of that seems p town to me.

leaving

3. sangres
4. THE WRONG LYNCH
10. Lady Lambdadelta
12. AngryPidgeon
19. curiouskarmadog
20. RIP

RIP seems kinda town, though his posting is p annoying and yeah I could tilt my head the right way and see that as scum

In post 2177, RIP wrote:
In post 2157, SnowStorm wrote:And policy lynching RIP IS a terrible idea.

In post 2160, Toogeloo wrote:Once the screen is decided, I will be voting for either LLD or Snow personally.

Yes terrible idea. No one is dumb enough to think or even fake that I could be scum.

Toogeloo why wouldn't u be ready to lynch sangres after result?
Do u know sangres is not scum already? What kind of shit is this?

like this huge misrep/junk post.

And I owe it to myself to metadive CKD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #159) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mantis seems like normal silly Mantis to me. AP is mostly POE scum but he's being cheerful and junk so I'm kinda :igmeou:

Why do you think Mantis is so scummy? Why do you think AP is so townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #160) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2196, Brian Skies wrote:They also have something in common with the hydra you're asking me to help you lynch.

Mantis or AP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #161) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #162) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2218, Bookitty wrote:I'll answer.

I want to vote Nikanor but he's V/LA for the weekend so I want him to be able to answer when I do it.

So vote him and he'l see it when he gets back?

@Axe, mine and RIP's scum list a p similar. Why is his scummier than mine?

Should I be worried that Val has a restriction that makes her vote disappear?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #163) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of TWL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #164) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2193, Nero Cain wrote:like honestly this seems p EZ to me

1. Bookitty
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei
9. PeaceBringer
14. Toogeloo
15. Brian Skies
16. SnowStorm
17. NotAnAxehole
18. Nikanor
21. Mantisdreamz
^
all of that seems p town to me.

leaving

3. sangres
4. THE WRONG LYNCH
10. Lady Lambdadelta
12. AngryPidgeon
19. curiouskarmadog
20. RIP

RIP seems kinda town, though his posting is p annoying and yeah I could tilt my head the right way and see that as scum

In post 2177, RIP wrote:
In post 2157, SnowStorm wrote:And policy lynching RIP IS a terrible idea.

In post 2160, Toogeloo wrote:Once the screen is decided, I will be voting for either LLD or Snow personally.

Yes terrible idea. No one is dumb enough to think or even fake that I could be scum.

Toogeloo why wouldn't u be ready to lynch sangres after result?
Do u know sangres is not scum already? What kind of shit is this?

like this huge misrep/junk post.

And I owe it to myself to metadive CKD.

In post 2208, RIP wrote:Scum:
Wrong lynch
Sangres
Ladylam
Angry
Prozac

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #165) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2276, Nikanor wrote:I hope WS is sthar8. It'd give me so much pleasure to lynch his whiny spoiled ass.

its not

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #166) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Lots of votes on us but no real reasonings to dig into and have fun rebutting

So, you are claimng that you are town, if you believe that there's a current bandwagon on you with no or little reason I am confused as to why you aren't yelling and screaming about scum opportunistically hoping on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #167) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2282, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2270, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Lots of votes on us but no real reasonings to dig into and have fun rebutting

So, you are claimng that you are town, if you believe that there's a current bandwagon on you with no or little reason I am confused as to why you aren't yelling and screaming about scum opportunistically hoping on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #168) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2302, AngryPidgeon wrote:That's what you would be doing. Hell, thats what I might be doing. Its silly to expect this behavior from everybody though and even then I'd say something like this is pretty alignment neutral most of the time.

I'd expect this of most town, but then again, I have pretty high standards and most players are like "fuck playing pro-town". She IS calling for my head, which is super odd b/c Mala knows this is town Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #169) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

toog, get a new mouse, dude

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #170) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey axehole, we are doing TWL, LLD and maybe AP today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #171) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Bookitty
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei
9. PeaceBringer
13. Nero Cain
14. Toogeloo
15. Brian Skies
16. SnowStorm
17. NotAnAxehole
18. Nikanor
21. Mantisdreamz

I just don't feel very strongly that scum are there. That leaves RIP and CKD so I guess we can talk about those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #172) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2338, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nero: I'm going to be cross with you if TWL gets mislynched Today. Or at all this game for that matter.

Heads up.

Why? Like this is the same issue that I have with TWL, why look at me instead of the ones sheeping? Of course now that I know that its Mala it explains the lack of scumhunting but I'd still be ok with lynching this.

In post 2341, curiouskarmadog wrote:how is the deep dive meta going?

I'm p lazy, I'll get to it eventually.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #173) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #174) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2378, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:What would the point be?

'cause that's what town is supposed to do?

THE WRONG LYNCH wrote:
Reactions that yelling and screaming cause:
1. People don't listen to you because you sound paranoid and/or bitter
2. People continue to not listen to you because they still think you're Scum and that's that
3. People who didn't previously find you scummy will now because they'll think you're overreacting
4. Those who opportunistically jumped on and are Town will throw you even further under the fucking bus, and the opportunistic Scum jumpers-on blend into the crowd

this seems overly worried about your appearance. I also kinda hate how you took "yelling and screaming" literally. I am NOT saying to
CAPS RAGE
but I feel like you'd have an opinion on your wagon and thoughts on players alignments by now. We'll see what your reads list looks like when you get to it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #175) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2423, AngryPidgeon wrote:the TWL lynch is garbage

I don't see whats so bad about it? Are you suggesting that b/c Mala normally plays poorly that her poor play here isn't alignment indicative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #176) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2428, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:You fucking seriously don't see why I don't like playing with you do you?

You insult me in every fucking single game we play.

not really, the closest I came to "insulting you" in Inyuhasa is referring to you as "chamber of uselessness" which isn't really insulting
YOU
, sure I'm knocking your play (or lack of play FMPOV) but I'm not really insulting you. I find the fact that you are trying make it look like I'm bullying you or being mean to you to be scummy a fuck.

I'm calling BS on the fact I haven't been scumhunting, seriously, like seriously.

I'm not the only one to notice this. I think it was Bookitty who also noticed how you'd call someone scummy and then take it right back. It seems like you are basically null on everyone.

Like, I think you are pretty scummy but AP is insisting that you are town despite not actually doing anything protown so right now I am weighing the idea of AP scum knowing that you are town and AP being town and just being wrong.

I await your reads list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #177) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ you argued that I should be lynched earlier despite you knowing that town me finds people scummy and I push them so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #178) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you voting Nik when there is more support for an Andy wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #179) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, Mantisdreamz wrote:i like nero less for his push on TWL

really don't care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #180) » Sat May 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2466, Mantisdreamz wrote:nero looks bad, i think.

So if TWL flips scum should we lynch you? What makes you think that TWL is so townie that my push on her is bad? Why am I "scummier?" than the others that think TWL is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #181) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you don't think the TWL slot looks "super duper town", however, I am also scummy for thinking the same thing as you? :facepalm:

In post 2471, Mantisdreamz wrote:like i said before i think i may be buying into mala's frustrations

This seems pretty nullish to me. I think fake frustration or being frustrated over something that there's not really a need to be frustrated over is scummy. True, Mala seems frustrated for no good reason all the time...like that last game we played, there was a player named Neil and according to his own words (in endgame) he had decided to intentionally play scummy to not get shot. Well during the course of the game I suspected Neil who was basically baiting me into thinking he was scum...so anyways, Mala just started throwing a fit and yelling at me b/c I didn't have the same inside information that she had but I would think that her being "frustrated" would carry over to her being scum or are you saying that when she is scum she doesn't show frustration? Like I haven't (and don't really have any intention to) metadive her and I don't remember playing with her as scum so please explain the differences between malatown and malascum.

I've said about 2 or 3 times that the reason that I originally found them scummy 'cause Mala tried to write off Brian's guilty as fake. I'd really appreciate it if you'd read the game.

What do you think about my recent responds?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #182) » Sat May 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2474, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2472, Nero Cain wrote:So you don't think the TWL slot looks "super duper town", however, I am also scummy for thinking the same thing as you? :facepalm:

no sangres doesn't look super duper town
:facepalm: !

Fair enuff, I thought you were talking about TWL but thanks for responding to one thing to try to make me look bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #183) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think Andy/Elusive is prob town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #184) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We are NOT going to lynch Elusive today.

Today is either LLD or TWL.

If we want to screen her then I'd be kinda ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #185) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also would like to see a tl;dr case on Snow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #186) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We are already screening them. I can understand wanting to not read 100+ pages but please make an effort to catchup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #187) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Brian never backed off. :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #188) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are you townreads right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #189) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2667, ValiliaRei wrote:@Nero - I've asked this before, but you never answered - why were you townreading Andrius before he replaced out?

I was planning on answering this but I wanted to respond to Mantis' shrimp shit and talk about my reads a bit but I've just been super lazy.

Anyways, my town read on Andy is a combination of gut (maybe wishful thinking. lol) meta and poe. I think Andy is lurky and trolly as scum, he WAS kinda lurky but he didn't really come off that trollish to me. Did he to you? I think the best spot for the last of the team scum is in TWL, LLD, AP, Sangres and god forbid that I'm wrong on all 4 of those Andy is still down my totem pole. Why should we be worried about Andy's slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #190) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2697, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tbf, nero, your reads are pretty bad this game.

Who is scum then?

Mantis and Poro? Meh

The only think that Poro has done that has been maybe scummy is like, you know when he stated calling Val the sleeper 'cause Ooba says the sleeper has 1-shots and Val is a claimed JOAT so he put 1 and 1 together but how do you tell the difference between a helpful suggestion and scum trying to manipulate town into lynching Val?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #191) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that needs to be eventually claimed but ok....

vote:LLD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #192) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It takes more to be town than having a green pm or in this case blue or black. Whatever the fuck town color is this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #193) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LLD voting for AP is literally the only reason that I voted TWL over her. I still think that TWL is scum and Mantis suspecting me b/c she doesn't agree with me is dumb but I don't think that makes her scummy. But we are lynching LLD today so still p happy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish we had listened to the guy that didn't think Mantis was scum :roll:

also

In post 2863, Mantisdreamz wrote:twl for not switching their vote is prob scum.

is minorly annoying.

Still think LLD/TWL contains scum so I'd rather not waste a screen on those I want dead.

Just pick someone from this list and we'll screen.

2. Porochaz
5. elusive
6. ValiliaRei
12. AngryPidgeon
16. SnowStorm
19. curiouskarmadog *
20. RIP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2910, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2889, Nero Cain wrote:Just pick someone from this list and we'll screen.

2. Porochaz -
An okay screen

5. elusive -
An okay screen but then you'd have to accept the possibility of Andy distancing from all his scumbuddies on Day 1

6. ValiliaRei -
Could still be the scum sleeper, would probably be better off not screening

12. AngryPidgeon -
Meh, probably shares the same alignment as TWL, who you want to lynch anyway

16. SnowStorm -
I think this is an okay screen and Nacho could have been trying to distance from him

19. curiouskarmadog -
An okay screen, but I'd prefer to screen Axe over CKD just based on how their roles seem tied to each other

20. RIP -
An okay screen, but I'm still leaning town on him

I had an issue with Andy at the very beginning of the game, but I mostly think Andy was townie. Elusive is really scummy type play and is a claimed bulletproof (supposedly) and I can see her being talked about alot and thus a distraction (if not scum)

Much like Andy I think Val is p town but that whole "maybe a sleeper" will hang over her.

RIP started strong but has been a non entity lately.

Don't wanna do CKD anymore.

Snow getting distanced by Sangres is a thing but I was never really THAT sold on them being scum.

screen:poro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2924, NotAnAxehole wrote:I've killed Sangres by the way, so voting him is pointless... He dies when the sun goes down.

but why would you do this? I guess it doesn't really matter but I feel like you should have shot twl/lld and we lynched conf scum Sangres but we can just do the reverse and lynch LLD/TWL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he still seems kinda town but the Sangres kill was seriously dumb. Its safe and I don't think that scum with an extra one shot kill that he doesn't even make is impossible. Might want to screen him now, idk.

Do you two have any communication outside thread? What is your role name? Does your pm mention that you will be a puppet for him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #198) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or he could just be a terrible scumhunter like 80% of this site....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #199) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Poro is doing shit all and I think its VERY possible that he tried to get Vali lynched.

but we are deff killing one of LLD/TWL today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”