Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat May 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 13, ² wrote:haterz

- f
We just are voting you to show our love and affections for you.

Spoiler:
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 19, ² wrote:try your flattery on buldermar. I hear it works on him.

- f
No. Sorry my charm only works on the female gender.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 23, Nibelung wrote:I don't know anyone, so, lets roll a true random vote.

Vote: Dry-Fit
I don't really like this, but I guess it's partially acceptable because you don't know anyone.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

yes TNE, I really do love purple. Purple is the best color in the world

and you know we are only voting you Ffery because the two of you are always going to be a threat to us, regardless of alignment. Besides, I want to be the only living Hydra end game and we are going to start with you <3

I am going to guess that it's GIF posting unless stated otherwise?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

No, we are saying it as a rival Hydra. Twisting our words already Ffery?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 37, Sajin wrote: I also urge every hydra that is in the game to end their post with a quick little -(initial, of your personal account) on it. It really helps with reading hydras. Thanks very much.
We can try. For clarification; all the beginning posts up to and including 27 were all Mala. The rest after 27 were Mara to the exception of this one.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Mara and I were going to try an unified game, but then we realized that we should start small rather then try to do it off a large game. Our votes will probably be the only thing unified and we will try to get solid reads, but we will be using our own normal versions of hunting.

____

I'm kinda 'eh' on Nacho's post to Buld (2). I'm not really sure what to make of it although it wasn't directed at us. I just want to watch how this goes. >.>

____

I'm kinda liking PimHel. He seems as if he's trying to spark discussion and is getting his hands dirty.

Nacho calling him out and not being passive about it - is also something I like.

Slight town points to both of them.

TNE seems passive, but it's still early. Going to watch there to see what develops.

_____

@Kali -

The thing I do best in order to read hydras is to look at them as two people rather then one. It's a lot easier when they sign their names, but if they don't do that. There's normally something that will show the difference from each other. Such as playstyles - some players are hardcore pursuits or cling to something when they think they are onto something, but other heads are more laid back. I figured that out through reading meta games off the indi heads.

From your join date though - I would have thought you played in other games other then 'Road for Rome' I'm quite surprised.

____

I have to agree that hydras CAN be seen as masons since they know each others alignment, but the one difference is they post on the same account.

Although; scum can be considered mason's as they know their alignment and they have day/night talk just like normal masons have, but the only difference is that they are able to kill.

____

Uh, Buld's hop on HP's comment is off as hell. He just went defensive over something really small and something that wasn't even there.

I got a scum-gut feel on the hydra.

____

Saying 'If I was scum' followed by blank is WIFOM because you could be scum and because you said that means you won't kill him to try to take that plan into motion and try to gain a bit of cred. If you are town - scum can use that to your advantage and kill you in order to try and WIFOM the town.

So yeah; It's WIFOM.

____

I may or may not have misread Rem's 110, but I'm going to state that I may have thought he could have scum slipped. I feel as if he's trying to tell Dry-Fit that Nacho is town. It's just the way it reads to me. Because we don't know yet if Nacho is scum or town.

_____

I don't like FS' sheep onto the TNE wagon. It's weak.

_____

@Rem:

Why the hell are we trying to speculate roles in the game? Even if you are trying to speculate scum-roles.

Also; #129 can easily be scum trying to fake a town-tell, but it can also be town trying to get their mind about certain scum team mechanics.

______

I
really,
really
really
want to vote Rem, but I need to wait to talk to Mara.

~ Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Don't have time, I'll be back Tuesday and maybe Wednesday for some of you guys, and what Kitty said though I disagree with her on the ffery/buldey Hydra

-Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

:( Hydra discordant already.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Everyone who is calling us town.. Why are we town?

___

B/F/^2: can you please, please try and do less posts?

___

I also don't like #234.

What makes you feel that you'll have one day to live? It's either you feel as if you will be lynched Day 1 or killed Night 1. If people are asking you to change something to avoid a policy lynch - then just do it. Stop being a whinny baby. It's not Burger King and you can't have it your way.

Here's my thoughts on if you think you'll be NK'd.

I don't like the fact you are saying that you think you are worthy enough to die N1 more than everyone else. What makes you the possible chosen NK. You are trying to play it off as you are more of a valuable asset then everyone else, but sorry to your ego, but you aren't.

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #11) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

@Rem:

You aren't the only person to call me town. Here's the list:

You call me town here.

Nacho callls us townhere.

CF agrees with a us town read here.

~ Mala

(back to studying)
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

This game...

Matt, why is Vi scum? I'm not getting a whole lot of reasoning there and I'm starting to lean null-town on her.

and why the
fuck
are people town reading this slot when one head has been totally gone since the game has started?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

-Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Because there is very little reason to why we are town and I really, really don't like being called town with little reasoning regardless of my alignment

Matt, answer my question

-Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 341, AngstyMatters wrote:Anyone reading Vi as town is wrong for feeling that way right now and they make me suspicious that people are bandwagoning a subpar read
you didn't exactly say it, but you did hint toward it by stating that anyone who was town reading her is totally wrong to do so.

Quit dodging and answer
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #16) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

-Mara

fuck Signing
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #17) » Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

we are still on B/f

UNVOTE:

Matt, I never said you directly called Vi scum, I stated that you implied it. What else does "everyone who is town reading Vi Is wrong" supposed to mean?

Vi, I didn't catch the reason for your tunneling on Gamma, mind telling me what it is?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #18) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I don't think it's a post restriction and I'm getting the vague feeling that you are looking for things to incriminate someone Rem

-Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #19) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Alright, short and sweet.

Buld.. Can we put that game behind us both? I dont have a personal vendetta against you. I just had a different view from what you said during that game and it made my temper rise. As long as you don't ever bring that point against me - I won't rage.

I'm sorry about the ego comment - it was uncalled for, but I have seen UN bring up the point that he would be killed over the confirmed town and he flipped scum.

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #20) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 516, ² wrote:
In post 496, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Buld.. Can we put that game behind us both? I dont have a personal vendetta against you. I just had a different view from what you said during that game and it made my temper rise. As long as you don't ever bring that point against me - I won't rage.

I'm sorry about the ego comment - it was uncalled for, but I have seen UN bring up the point that he would be killed over the confirmed town and he flipped scum.

~Mala
Mala, what am I supposed to say? I'm pretty sure that most would agree that your comment about my ego was triggered by a personal vendetta against me if they read that other game. I'm not going to withhold the information if it's asked for, but I'll refrain from bringing it up again myself.

I was expecting exactly this kind of comment from you. Do ask yourself this question, though (especially the other readers): how often would a player having a personal vendetta against another player willingly admit it?

For what it's worth, I don't hold it against you, and I'm aware of the possibility that I'm wrong. I will, however, use it to figure out your alignment, and right now I think your reaction in that other game is highly correlated to your reaction in this, and that they are correlated because I'm the common denominator. This makes you almost certainly town in this game in my eyes.

- b
Interesting. I was talking to Mara and we both agree this makes sense from a town perspective since you are using well-worded analysis.

I have personal vendetta's against certain players all the time and I do speak my mind in regards to it. So, yea, I'll admit it straight up if I had a vendetta against you.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #21) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 551, Remembrance wrote:I have not slept in 32 hours.
Finals.

I asked you that question because there were too many assumptions to make, to make conclusions. In particular, I thought it was scummy, but then the accusation as to why it was scummy to say what you said, involves too many assumptions, such as familiarity with the story enough to know that no town themed character would have that posting restriction. To me, role-fishing has a negative connotation attached, but I thought about the ambiguity in the circumstance and thought it best to ask you before, just throwing accusations with a load of inductive leaps thrown in.

I can't even write this post well. Too many commas.

About those players I don't have the time or the right frame of mind to write that particular wall. Which would inevitably follow from the questions I would ask of each of them.

If I were in my right mind right now I would:

Vote Gamma
Throw an accusation at Syrana (but for entirely different reasons)
And I wouldn't ask that ^2 question. Because...

Your ^2 read, I think I know what you think. But I don't share your level of confidence in that read. So I'm not going hyper defensive on it like you are. That said, it's awesome that you're defending what you see as obvious town picking on those that are on it for scum motivations. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting it. I don't know.
I so want to vote this

-Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #22) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Metal - How is being 'cute' worthy of us being town. If being cute got me a town read - I'd do it every chance I could.

I'm starting not to like all these mass town reads that we are getting. Some I'm okay with because they were explained and I understood the thought process, but others not so much.

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #23) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 556, Remilia Scarlet wrote:@Kitty: I have a gut (somewhat meta as well) townread on Remembrance. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
Is this GIF?

Why do you think Rem is town? Mala is (I think) hesitant to vote for him, so I could be wrong but what makes him town? all his posts feel fluffy and active lurkish, and the fact that his role-fishing is the most actively helpful thing he's done doesn't quell my suspicions

and you did not call us Cute Sonic, though if you are town-reading us with that reasoning then... get out of here

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #24) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Answer mine first.

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #25) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 627, Vi wrote:
In post 624, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 318, Gammagooey wrote:and vi im pretty sure you know that I have an actual job now and that the last post I made was actually while AT work. saying that im lurking through things when its been less than 24 hours since my last post is a pretty big pile of horseshit.
The response to Vi is a little overblown, considering that the accusation was fair, he doesn't really have a scumread on Vi for the attack, and yeah, he's at work, but... the accusation was correct, as demonstrated by Gamma feeling the need to explain it all away.
Actually, I didn't make that accusation to start with, which is the weird thing.
and you did not call us Cute Sonic,
*has kitten avatar
*insists they are not cute
:?
I'm a Fiesty Kitty, moreso this head. I've been pretty mellow all game.

Ffery, why are you getting townvibes from Rem? He's bothering the shit outta me, and I just remembered he was bothering the shit outta Mala too. I can actually place this

VOTE: Rembrance
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #26) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara

>.>
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #27) » Sat May 11, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

How does pointing out the post restriction seem townie? to me it looked like a frame attempt. I doubt the mod would put that kind of thing in the game, and I more or less ignored Nacho's posting structure so the fact that he's pointed it very strange

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #28) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

D: I'm a terrible Hydra partner

I'm reading up now
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #29) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #30) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: Gamma

Curious to why TNE's Vote on Rem is terrible nacho. I think the whole exchange between them is terrible, but more so on Rem's part.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #31) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #32) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

If looks could kill...

Explain town Rem. I want him dead.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #33) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #34) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: Remembrance

can we go after this one please?

and nacho, tell me why this scumfuck is town.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #35) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

haha~~

no, I was waffley on Gamma and decided to take a leap of faith on Vi who turned out to be right. I'm getting a strong town-vibe from Nacho in this game but I really, really hate that he's town reading you.

How am I using you as an excuse to not do anything? It wasn't until late into yesterday that we started to focus in on you and we have done other things that didn't have anything to do with you at all

I'm also not asking TNE anything...

MS's hammer was strange, though doing it for town-cred seems unlikely IMO

I'm not really seeing what Vi see's in the Angsty Hydra. they are null to me

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #36) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Kalimar might be scum

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #37) » Sun May 19, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 941, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 882, Amethyst Kitty wrote:...

VOTE: Remembrance

can we go after this one please?

and nacho, tell me why this scumfuck is town.
I've decided that Scarlet's meta read on him was pretty accurate.

Vote: Sajin

I'd much rather move here.
WHYYYYYY!?!?!

a good majority of his early post are IIoA and of those that have "analysis" are him copying reads of others.

His push on you was odd as fuck, and I still feel like it was him trying to incriminate a town player via flavor gaming along with role-fishing. that whole exchange with you was odd as fuck, period.

his exchange with TNE is weird, and it looks like he was trying to detract, or keep attention from the Gamma lynch by making noise elsewhere and he didn't even state his thoughts on Gamma at all

but today, he follow's Vi mindlessly onto Angsty despite having other scum-reads.

he accused me of using Meta as an excuse to lurk the fuck out of this game which... I'm not doing at all

I'm not buying his pressure vote thing at all.

Max, he is just a gut ping atm, I don't have anything solid hence the word "might"

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #38) » Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

When did Syry get here? >.>

anyway, I'm pretty adamant on my Nacho town read this game so...

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #39) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

So, I didn't like Metal Sonic's hammer. It felt a bit forced to me and I'm still discussing that with Mara currently.

I'm also very content with the Rem vote that we have.

I also need to ISO 2 to see what could have been a possible reason for the NK.

VI is someone who I trust as town currently only because I'm not sure if VI-scum would bus a partner when it wasn't needed.

Nacho can you explain the CF scum read please?

Ill be more caught up tomorrow :)

~mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #40) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1026, AngstyMatters wrote:
rance wrote:Such as Angsty's argument that he had defended me when the momentum was going against me, and I felt no such thing.
you may not be aware of site meta but post like your 'setup/flavor spec' can often be mistaken for rolefishing and quickly lead to a lynch; notice how AK, Vi, and Nacho immediately pinged to those posts. And when Nacho docked you in points for the second time I could see the possibilty of a lynch forming so I explained why the setup spec was town.
You're also not including that based on meta of a said player above. May hate setup speculation because it hurts the town a lot.

___

Anyways, apologizies to Vi. My phone made the second I caps, but wasn't so aware that it makes you want to DayVig someone. I'm also happy that you're DayVig is fake or else all hell would have broken loose on you from me. >>

___

I believe Nacho is town and based on that I'm willing to hear what he has for reads.
I need to reread CF. I have read him wrong in past games, but this game it's a whole new feel so I'm getting uneasy.

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #41) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I feel like my last post was just completely ignored by everybody :T

In post 1024, Remembrance wrote:Kitty:
I kind of hate this read, but I can say that Kitty's actions are probably town motivated, if not very productive. Once in a while, I run into a player that hates my guts, thinks everything I do is forced and fake, and in general just won't let up on me. Often, for the whole game or without extreme evidence to the contrary. But, I've never had a scum tunneler yet. Plus the naturalistic responses. Plus the way one of them (Not sure which) made a case against me, which revealed the player struggling to express their suspicions. It wasn't high effort, which points to me as more a town thing than a scum thing, since scum would want to push a mislynch properly. Or at least, optimally they would do this.

These are my relatively strong town reads right now and my cases for why they are probably town. I'll get to everything else in a little bit. I have to respond and look at other things. Such as Angsty's argument that he had defended me when the momentum was going against me, and I felt no such thing. I feel the momentum is only starting to mount on me now, but it certainly wasn't yesterday.
WTF is this? this is like... mud-throwing/complimenting thing put into on... He's saying "I don't like them, but I'm going to call them town in hopes that they will leave me alone"

Jesus...

What's the deal on toasty? I'm completely missing it

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #42) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1052, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
Kitty wrote:WTF is this? this is like... mud-throwing/complimenting thing put into on... He's saying "I don't like them, but I'm going to call them town in hopes that they will leave me alone"
I actually think his meaning is really easy to discern. He thinks you're town, but your vote is on town and you're kind of tunneling on him, which he obviously doesn't like, but is also explaining why he thinks you're working from a town perspective.

I do not see how his reaction can be interpreted as [mudslinging/"I don't like kitty"] in the least. I think part of Rem's argument is bad for ignoring WIFOM (the "scum wouldn't push such a low effort case") but seriously nothing in #1024 even hints at what you're trying to pin on him so please explain. And generally: what's the town way to react to a tunneler you think is town, and once you answer that, how is his reaction to you discernible from that?

-bork
umm...

He's explaining how our actions come from a town-mindset while picking apart the flaws of the case. The AtE Nature of the post seems very scummish. He's stating his dislike of me, while actively trying to placate me while degrading my nature of attack onto him making it sound worse than it actually is.

the fact that he partially clears me because I'm not "optimally pushing him" is strange because I have seen town as well as scum push targets with both strong and weak reasoning

If I'm just being a fuck-tarded tunneler though, I'm going to need reasons outside of Meta for why you have him as a decent? town read
In post 1054, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1047, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I believe Nacho is town and based on that I'm willing to hear what he has for reads.
What's your read on Remembrance?
I'm going to assume you want Mala's here since I made mine fairly clear? I think she has him at nullish, as I had asked her if she was ok with my attack on Rem before I pushed it and I don't think she would have agreed if she was reading him as town.

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #43) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Max, if you're going to call the stuff out we do scummy then attack us directly over attacking others

Syry, your case on Nacho sucks.

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #44) » Fri May 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I had something to say regarding Dry's vote. I then poked Mara about it and then proceeded to fall asleep and forgot to correctly explain. Ill be back tomorrow evening to figure out what I was going to say. >.>
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #45) » Sat May 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Syry, You remember your push on Robo and your push on me in the newbie game? your case here is similar to that. It's nitpickish, and made to look like it puts Nacho in a bad light. I got on your case for that kind of thing before though, not going to do it again.

Max, you aren't attacking us either. If we are a scum-read, explain why and engage. Don't float in the background.

all I know about Mala's feelings in regards to Dry is the fact that it put Toast at L2. I think she saw some opportunism there? w/e it was, I'm not seeing it so...

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #46) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Got to talk to Mara, but I don't like CfRiot right now..

Also Monkeyman. What is wrong about asking for explanations regarding town reads on yourself? I won't apologize for trying to get people to flesh out reads to make sure people aren't buddying.

I do not like AM trying to force TNE to claim. That was horrible..
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #47) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Well you must have not.. There's no way AM would have gotten a result if you did. Unless Am is a scum-tracker and tracked you to Vi.

If you blocked Vi there's no way AM would have gotten a result if he watched Vi.

Someone is lying here.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

huh...

of all people

VOTE: CF Riot

Mala doesn't like him, I'm unsure of my feelings for him I think I got bad vibes from him early on so for now, our vote goes there

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1531, CF Riot wrote:Mala can't read me.

vote: Maxous

Huh... This all you have to say?

I'm liking what happened here

someone mind telling me why HP?

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I mean... I'm liking my vote here
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Hey!! that wasn't Mala, that was me!!

sounds Legit though

VOTE: HP leaves

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: CF
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I also have a feeling that Maxous is not scum, that jump off the wagon would be to blatant a connection IMO

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1636, CF Riot wrote:Maxous, Kalimar and Syr are where I'm at.

vote Maxous

don't speed lynch me plz.
Why Maxous, Kalimar and Syr. The latter two more specifically? I'm pretty sure Syry is town this game
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

oh, and Kalimar is null

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1637, Metal Sonic wrote:i knew vi was town

i love how we have a perfect mafia lynch record, keep it up please dont spoil the lynch streak
Nacho, when you get here I want your thoughts on this. This post bothers me.

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Hiiiiiiiii Bork.

I lurk regardless of alignment. I have recently had tail and got myself lynched at endgame for it in a completed mini theme.

I was active during Day 1, but I have been busy and it's showing around most of my games. I been posting one liners.

Overall Mara and I seem to be disagreeing quite a bit in reads this game. I wanted to go after TNE during early game because things that were pinging my radar, but mara had a town read on him so I let it go. I'm partially disappointed that he flipped scum and I didn't go after him.

I will say I was wrong on HP. I played with him in an open setup and he was different from here. There I was able to ping him right away as scum, but couldn't give out reads because I was a hider and it made it near impossible to give out reads following a plan.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I still don't like MS and I want to explore that outlet, but I haven't been on skype recently to talk to Mara about it. I didn't like his hammer vote. I also feel bad I misread Rem so much because I thought I was right, but wasn't.

I didn't like AM's fishing on TNE, but now everything is clear about it. I can understand it. I feel like he's likely town, but I'm not sure what else he's hiding such as results or what not.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1713, Remilia Scarlet wrote:Your last post in this game was 3 weeks ago (#1047) but you're up in here 15 minutes after I call you out on that? I'm not one to apply blanket tells to people but that's pretty freaking suspicious.

Please weigh in on current events while I've got you here. Let's talk about where your vote is.
No. My last post was 1399 and I was on the phone with the bank to get into my online banking so I was able to type and read while I was on hold. n.n
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1531, CF Riot wrote:Mala can't read me.

vote: Maxous

I told Mara that this post seemed town to me, but that's due to something else because I know how he feels, but I know others feel the same way when they are trying to read me.

I always bark up this way to Jal when I'm town because she can never read me right.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1717, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 1716, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I told Mara that this post seemed town to me, but that's due to something else because I know how he feels, but I know others feel the same way when they are trying to read me.

I always bark up this way to Jal when I'm town because she can never read me right.
Why is your first response to make excuses about where your vote is? Who is a better place for your vote? Why aren't you working that out with Mara if you think CF is town? What does Jal have to do with anything other than you're throwing out a really vaguely analogous anecdotal (and mundane) situation that doesn't even involve the same people?

Also maybe read the past couple pages and answer my question again.
Why twist it into saying it's an excuse? (Oh Thanks btw, I go to log on skype off my computer and it froze everything I was working on.)
Plus it was a waste of my energy as I can't retrieve phone skype logs off the actual computer.

We been fighting over reads for part of this game, but had a few we agreed with - although some are dead already. What part of I haven't been around to even log on my phone/computer don't you understand? You accused me of lurking as scum, but I do it as town too. You accused me of not posting, but forgetting I was more active than Mara during Day 1. I can prove the lurking is a null tell, but more associated with town Mala.

Jal has nothing to do with anything, but saying where a post felt town from CfR since I do it with Jal all the time when I'm town because I get frustrated at her.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

You made it when you subtlety asked the thread questions. Hey next time if you don't want someone to accuse you of something get knowledge of it because you post it out on the thread.

A bit because I have played with CfR a lot so I can see where he's coming from.

I have answered you question, but hey you don't seem to like my answer. So kindly screw off unless you want to acknowledge it first. >_>
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Let's start this over! Hi Bork! How is your day so far?

I missed it, but I have to go back after this post, but I still have to talk to Mara and I want to vote MS. I don't see him as town, still...

Town Lurk

Town Lurk

Scum Lurk

PS this is what makes me giggle. Scum-Slandaar accused me of being quiet in GoW
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Eh, I was lurking pretty hard until I became under fire or before it became endgame.

UNVOTE: Cf

Why rethink MS?

I am liking AM for town. I'm thinking Nacho, but that's for a whole another reason and I need to talk to Mara about it. It has something to do with VI.
You're a solid town read for me.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I think I wanna dance with MS when I can think shit through.

Max, going into D3 Rem was null-town... I think I couldn't see the scum-double-bus the way the two of them did it, though Rem dying of all people is odd.

the fact that Squared and Rem was killed before any of the "town leaders" were makes me think that one of them could be scum
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Magua, why do you think AM is the remaining scum?

Sanjin, one of the "town-leaders" are scum. I don't really see a reason to not be killing them earlier on if that wasn't the case.

Mala wanted Nacho dead because she thought Vi was crumbing that Nacho was scum though I didn't think he would be hinting a scum reveal.

MS, what are you doing? why are you playing cheer-leader today? I remember you being more open with your thoughts, and stuff as town. I'm not seeing it this game

~mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Wait, what? No.

I think Nacho is town.

Brbbbbbbbb skype clean up time

~Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

So ehm.

I have been back thinking on the Vi thing. How are we sure that she didn't / did use her role?

If she did I have someone who I think is confirmed innocent in my mind, but I don't want say it in the fact I'm wrong.

If Vi used it and confirmed scum she would have said it.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

So mag is that the only thing you have to say. Don't try and make your ego feel better by trying to put people down.

Cf- there's a reason why I am not drawing attention so far to it. I have a theory, but ill bring it out sometime soon.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Hey, Magua!

Leave the Kitty alone

Mala actually has pretty good reasoning to why she thinks a certain person is town, and revealing who we think that person is isn't going to help this game at all.

Vi found town, I'm pretty sure of it. both of us are, though I do agree that speculating on whether or not Vi used her ability doesn't do us any justice.

VOTE: Toasty

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1884, Kalimar wrote:Amethyst Kitty, who do you define as the town leaders of this game? Which of these is scummy and why?

I don't think I'm understanding this angle at all given who's already died.
Town-leaders would be Vi, Nacho, AM maayybbbeee Syry and Remillia... Magua looks like he's trying I think, though of these, Magua would most likely be the scum based on the fact that we have pretty fucking strong town reads on the two obvious town leaders and Syry is my strong town read, and Remilia is Mala's strong town read.

the fact that Buldey/Ffery and Remembrance died before Vi did triggers weird vibes because, even both members of the 2 hydra are strong players, they weren't leading the game in the way Vi was and Remembrance could have easily stood as a distraction for later gaming.

what are you not following?

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: maxous
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Why are you trying to save Max?? Mala and I have already agreed to sheep Nacho onto whoever

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I think Dry is scum :(
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1999, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 1989, Dry-fit wrote:I'm willing to trust Nacho on this one.

Vote: Maxous.
In post 1990, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I think Dry is scum :(
Why is he scummy for
doing the exact same thing you just did?
?
In post 1961, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Why are you trying to save Max?? Mala and I have already agreed to sheep Nacho onto whoever
~Mara
You see there's this thing. Where my read doesn't have to match up with something he's doing now. My read on Dry comes from the TNE lynch where I feel his posts were distancing/bus.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I think we should explore the dry-fit avenue.

After this LoL game - ill come make a case on him.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 74, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 50, thenewearth wrote:Pim on a fast moving bandwagon.

Scum much?
This post seems to lack conviction. Here, I'll show you what it looks like.
Unvote, vote: thenewearth.

Nibelung wrote:Wow, already 7 votes on squared. Wagons here always move this fast?

No, but it happen from time to time, especially in RVS.
This post here. ^

Weak reason to vote TNE in the first place. Kept his vote on TNE for most of Day 1, but barely gave TNE pressure. His vote idled on TNE.
In post 816, Dry-fit wrote:Sorry I haven't been able to post, having internet problems. Hopefully that will get fixed tomorrow.

I reviewed the Gammagooey case and a Gamma lynch seems....fine. The points against him aren't too strong but his play overall has been very underwhelming. I have a tougher time seeing TNE as town than Gamma though, so not interested in moving just yet.
Nibelung wrote:I still believe it is time to hammer.
And why is that, exactly?
Sees Gamma as scum, but still chooses to sit on TNE. Distancing between Gamme/Dry, but bus between Dry/TNE.
In post 866, Dry-fit wrote:For now I'm willing to say RS is town. RS was Oversoul's main suspect and it stands to reason that's who he would have targeted.

The main possible bussers on the Gamma wagon I think are Nibelung or Metal Sonic. thenewearth is also possible.

I had bad gut feelings about Maxous all day yesterday. The way he ignored the gamma wagon altogether is suspicious.

Vote: Maxous.
Drops the TNE scum read all together besides saying TNE is a possible busser. Jumps onto Maxous.
In post 1153, Dry-fit wrote:CF is right about thenewearth's wagon jump. Makes me want him dead all over again.

I definitely think the Toasty wagon is better than the MS wagon.
Unvote. Vote: ToastyToast.
(L-2)
Syryana wrote:While I'm thinking about it, reactions to my case: Nacho (dealt with this), AK (called it bad, no reason), Vi (no idea what she actually thinks about it, other than it's not convincing enough to move from Toasty), Rem(called it bad), Kalimar (liked part of it, didn't like Nacho part). Toast, Maxous, AM, hp leaves, TNE, MS have ignored it. I want more people to provide feedback.

I can't bring myself to have any interest in a Nacho lynch today. So many better alternatives. Also most of your points are meta related, and it's very rare that I'm convinced by meta arguments.
Still distancing himself from TNE while hoping on a higher wagon (Toasty).
In post 1445, Dry-fit wrote:Well TNE is scum as I thought. I'll vote when everything's cleared up that needs to be.

About Toasty's Hisoka claim: Hisoka is the one character I could have been seen having either alignment. Reasons it makes sense for him to be hunter aligned are:

1. He is a member of the Hunter Association.
2. He was only pretending to be a member of the Troupe.
3. He teamed up with Kurapika during the Yorknew arc.

I don't like implosion trying to make the claim scummy, but don't know if scum would try to push a mislynch in that way in this situation.
Says TNE is scum as he thought, but doesn't vote TNE. What exactly did TNE need to "clear" up?

Comments about Toasty's claim, but doesn't unvote.
In post 1450, Dry-fit wrote:Also what I think happened here is Owl was supposed to be Gamma's fakeclaim, since he was an actual scum jailkeeper. TNE had to use it once he had been shown using an action.
WIFOM.
In post 1520, Dry-fit wrote:All right it looks like that time.
Unvote. Vote: thenewearth.
Votes, but barely talks to TNE before doing so.

Ignores HP altogether and barely interacts with Gamma.

Interacts a bit with TNE while leaving an idle vote.

Currently coasting this game phrase.

VOTE: Dry-Fit
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Nacho, I'll jump back onto Maxous if I have to, but I think Mala made a good point on Dry-fit.

also, I don't know what Mala thinks, but I think Maxous has a good a chance of being scum and I don't see how him being scum makes you not scum
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

THe second sentence was supposed to be addressing Dry-fit...

I should learn to label who I'm talking to >.>
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

We are Linsenn and we are a VT.
One of Neon Nostrade's bodyguards.
We are quiet and unpredictable and I like it that way.

@AM:

RS was obvtown before voting Max. We were voting Max, but I changed it because I thought Dry-Fit was scum also.
What happened to your "response to TNE/AM looks genuine"?

Popcorn to:

Syrana
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Can I just ask one question?

Monkey how did you not know your role PM ability?

How did you not know prior you gave an artifact to RS?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

we are VT

Sonic still bothers me a bit, though. I don't recall him voting for max, despite saying town needed to do a good job

I'll leave it to Mala to decide on whether or not we go after Dry-fit, though I should take a look at his interactions if she decides to do so

I don't like Carbonfiber wanting to policy lynch toasty because him being around in lylo isn't something we want despite us being no where near that phase, and despite the fact that we only probably have 1-2 scum left...

Nacho? thoughts on the above?

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2143, Ms Marangal wrote:Linnsen
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2152, Kalimar wrote:To keep things moving along, I'll claim now. I'm Neon Nostrade, Vanilla Townie. Apparently I want the Troupe to desist such that I can procure the highest quality body parts for myself. I have a fortune-telling ability but it's 'the middle of the month' so it doesn't work.

I was also the one investigated by Vi. We gained a quicktopic but I was allowed to keep my vote. I thought I'd claim it now so that a) nobody else can claim it later and b) we have one less suspect. This was the reason I didn't want CF Riot to shoot me - I also thought saying it would help people put two and two together after my flip.

Metal Sonic or Magua can go next. I'd like to keep moving to avoid possible lulls.
Why didn't you claim this yesterday when people specifically asked you to claim it?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

@Mag:

I'm asking you politely to cut your disrespect right now. Please and thank you ahead of time.

Why shouldn't have Kalimar claimed today?

He's practically confirmed now and we are doing a mass claim which means EVERYONE claims and not just a select few.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2158, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2154, Nachomamma8 wrote:What's the purpose of a question like that when Kalimar is confirmed town?
Because I was under the impression that we wanted him to claim yesterday. Just a thought that popped in my head when I saw him claim. Still he could have been killed by C F Riot and seeing as he's VT he has nothing to hide if he claimed yesterday. Just was wondering why he didn't claim yesterday when it could have been more beneficial to the town if he claimed.

Also Kali..

Can you paraphrase what you and Vi talked about in the QT?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2206, Sajin wrote:@AK: What was that line of questioning supposed to do AK?
What line of questioning?
In post 2156, Magua wrote:
Amethyst Kitty is obviously not even reading the game nor thinking things through before saying them. Kalimar, assuming he has a breadcrumb, shouldn't've claimed today.
IDK about Mala, but I'm not going to lie. I've mostly been operating on feelings based on individual posts

Syry, why are all our claimed PR's conf. town? What am I missing?

In post 2147, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2141, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I don't like Carbonfiber wanting to policy lynch toasty because him being around in lylo isn't something we want despite us being no where near that phase, and despite the fact that we only probably have 1-2 scum left...

Nacho? thoughts on the above?
you think that scum counterclaimed their partner and banked on there being no protective roles, then no-killed?
Hmmm...
this sounds unlikely, though that's really the only interaction he's had with scum that points to him being probable town.

he's had a weak bus on Gamma, the only thing he does is vote for him despite having other scum-reads, albiet weaker but it's still there.

he went on to wonder about other scum while still keeping his vote on Gamma.

he also looks for a reason to not lynch TNE, which admittedly might be weak, but still somewhat valid.

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Well when Syr claimed I was like I am wondering if this is the last scum just due to the flavor itself. The only thing I ever saw of Hunter x Hunter was the deathscene of Leech & Porcupine when they battled against Uvo.

CF makes a decent post in 2223. Why didn't he try to confirm his role by asking CF to target him? So all of this seems too good to be true.

~~~

Mara has a decent town read on Syryana and I'm not entirely sure why to be honest. I don't see the same town-Syryana that I was against in DP or even Switch. He's way more passive and not really interacting. He currently threw a vote on Magua after 3 people already have.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Well now aren't you just a charmer.

You call me scum because I made a post, but you aren't putting your money where your mouth is.

You totally misunderstood my post. Syr's claim feels too good to be true. His meta is different than what I would suspect of him. His claim sounds awfully like a bulletproof, but with the fact he gets a QT. Like I said Carbon Fiber made a decent point.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Cf: What happened to that town read on us?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

The person Mala thought Vi Targeted D2 and shared a QT with was you Nacho. She pointed something about Vi talking about You and your wagon.

1817 was made right the moment we were talking about it and I thought she was telling me Vi found scum-you though I mis-interpreted it.

Why she didn't come out with it was because she thought you were a PR and you told Vi that in the QT resulting in Vi not wanting to out you.

It's also the biggest reason to why I wasn't at all paranoid about your alignment this game

honestly though Nacho, at least give me the credit of at least trying to get some kind of town-cred as scum when I "bus" every buddy at some point save for TNE

The remembrance scum read was mostly me.

Syry, I asked you a question earlier, but with that question I want to know how many shots you have.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Nacho that's a good case, but have to say you are wrong.

First off I thought you were who VI crumbed as innocent. I didn't want to draw attention to it because I figured you kept it quiet because you could have been a pR. There isn't much communication as you would think for this game. So yes I had to explain the point further after she got confused. I thought you were the confirmed innocent after VI died.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Helps me figure out balance

Pedit: beat you there Mala :P
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2263, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2259, Amethyst Kitty wrote:She pointed something about Vi talking about You and your wagon.
In post 1118, Vi wrote:We interrupt your regularly scheduled hatred to point out that we're not lynching Nacho or Syryana Today and any posts suggesting otherwise are wastes of time.
Funny. This was the only comment Vi made about me, and I have no idea how you could have interpreted this as the crumb to the QT.
This is something Mala is going to have to answer

In post 2259, Amethyst Kitty wrote:It's also the biggest reason to why I wasn't at all paranoid about your alignment this game
and yet you still pulled the "town leader" business and you didn't get paranoid of me when Kalimar outed
hmmm
there wasn't a reason to at that point. you being on all scum wagons, while being a main pusher of one to the point where it's just you left and not even try to find counter wagons isn't something I would think Scum-cho would do, least not until later.
In post 2259, Amethyst Kitty wrote:honestly though Nacho, at least give me the credit of at least trying to get some kind of town-cred as scum when I "bus" every buddy at some point save for TNE
I've made a transfer of two town credits to your account. Unfortunately, this is not enough to prevent your lynch.
lol

You've missed my point.

If I'm going to bus my partner, I'm going to make a big deal out of me being on the wagon or, find some other kind of thing that will be guaranteed to give us the town-cred needed to get through the game on our own with relative ease, not just sit back and let Mala do all the work for us.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Nothing on what she specifically used to get the impression that Vi used his ability on you, no.

and I did have a scum-read on Maxous. The Dry-fit push was Mala, I was in bed when she made it and I initially wanted to move it back to Max but didn't because I felt like a bitch because of [ongoing]

aside from that, I did think she had a fairly decent case going on him

I don't have anything to say RE monkey and Syry. I actually had some kind of town-read on both of them, though Syry's one is waning

I also think that Carbon is scum, regardless of him counter-claiming his partner because, with how they came out I don't think it was planned so he couldn't have given the partner a better claim

Pedit: I have nothing to do with that game >.>

though it was GIF who was the one who self-hammered, not me
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2273, Ms Marangal wrote:RIght well, look at Dry-fit. He's specifically avoiding a mis-lynch wagon
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

No, I'm just saying what I see

Scum is in Dry-Fit, CarbonFiber, and Sajin pool I'm pretty sure
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Scum is in Dry-Fit, CarbonFiber, and Sajin pool I'm pretty sure
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

No, he isn't

but I am more interested in Dry-fit anyway. Sajin bringing in that meta-point was weird and read like buddying. I'm unsure if he does that kind of thing as town but he's mainly there because of PoE I think...

I don't think I buy Maguascum either
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

What's Ironic about this lynch going through is the fact that mollie and I were talking about who could read me well and we both thought that Nacho was one of them

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Did you not read what Matt stated?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Dry-fit, Sajin, and Carbon

Monkey is being stupid town I think
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

:|

if the game ended with our lynch, I wouldn't even be trying to give people possible reads to look into.

quit being retarded monkey.

talking to Mala right now, and she disagree's on my sajin scum read and she thinks that I'm wrong on my Nacho-town read (I think)
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

w/e you say Matty

though I don't really see a reason to keep up a facade after being lynched as scum, much less end-gae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”