Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #200) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2430, Josh_B wrote:If by playstyle issue, you mean blankly FoSing people and not following up on it, creating associative reads out of thin air, accusing people of bussing with no context, ignoring players who are trying to interact with you repeatedly, threatening to start arguments for town reading people, attempting to lynch people that aren't in the game, voting poeple that you think are town(like TD) and not voting people that you think are scum (like HI), and accusing people of being accused of things that they have never been accused of...

Then yea, it's a playstyle issue.

Who was that aimed at?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #201) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2434, Titus wrote:Garmr cannot get obvious town lynched...says he may be wrong. Oh and he dismisses my shit as reasonless which is more bullshit. It's like he conviently ignores me wanting Mollie Mom and Nero to all realize we are all town so we can rule this game. But hey whatever fits your narrative Garmr.

I would of liked your so called RESOLVE to have reasoning behind it instead of having passive and not expressing it(If you even have reasoning cough cough). Not just saying Yeh she's town, don't you dare say that about mollie she contributed(that was you to tso). If it was such a
strong resolve
titus why didn't you PUT YOURSELF OUT FOR MOLLIE like dex did instead you put on your cheerleader uniform and cheered mollie on.

What relevance does you wanting mom,mollie and nero together have. Player A could ask for player b and c to put aside their scum reads for each other and form a town block but if player A doesn't do anything to try and get them to agree to be in a town block what worth is player A mentioning that player A wants it? To me that shows player A doesn't really care enough to try and enforce it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #202) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2443, Titus wrote:Sure. Ground me if I get too yelly.

HI is the SK btw.

Or he really is the fbi Agent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #203) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2445, Titus wrote:
In post 2444, Garmr wrote:
In post 2443, Titus wrote:Sure. Ground me if I get too yelly.

HI is the SK btw.

Or he really is the fbi Agent.

And I am Miss Universe 1979. My abilities include knowing the exact scumteam upon entering. [/joke]

Titus we have been through this a 1000 times when you get a role pm with the whole scum team and your name on it that means your scum no matter how much you want to be town. Unless your Tammy then your town.

In post 2447, Titus wrote:Why don't you do something useful Garmr and make your case on me so I can tear it apart before going vla and show everyone your desperation level?

Ok I'll get on it but after I'm done you won't even be able to tear a piece of paper. Also my first 6 day 2 post are more useful than all the stuff you put out this game combined :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Why titus is scum volume one
written by that sexy townie garmr.

Once upon a time in a game hosted by jasont existed a group of players but there was a bunch of evil players. One of these players was called titus. Titus was the scum who thought she can. Bang I think I can Bang I think I can pow I think I can. Titus repeated to herself as she murdered a innocent townie.

Anyway
some of the scummy things she did day 1
Day 1
She started her scummyness day 1 accusing mollie of doing omgus(Using the word tottaly wrong) But not voting for her while you keeped your vote on someone who didn't want to rvs. If you were saying that mollie was omgussing why didn't you lay your vote on her?

2.a Looking back at day 1 the only person you really seemed to give a reasoning on is FF(there is a exception or two and they will be listed). You did give random scum reads here and there
In post 1085, Titus wrote:
In post 1081, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1080, Josh_B wrote:fine :roles eyes: untown.
Vezok, you've been kind of apahetic this entire game. What's going on?

Nothing's happening. There are no competing wagons. There are peo
ple chasing vanity wagons.

When FF flips scum, I am speedlynching you.

Example of random unsupported scum read just threats thrown out like nothing and forgotten never to be mentioned again by titus..

3.Also this is ok because it shows what you been standing for the whole day(even through that blaggh in itself.)
In post 1244, Titus wrote:
In post 1242, Majiffy wrote:Does anyone actually believe in anything they're pushing right now? This game feels dead in the water.

FF is scum. This is an attempt not to do xmen over. If you look at oh 90 percent of my pists (number out of my ass), I am still saying FF is scum.

FF still lurkerage. FF does nothing longer than Yiley. Yiley gets flashwagon.

Must resist urge to yell at stupidity.

But if you make this a mere 17 posts latter -_-
In post 1261, Titus wrote:Fuck it. Let's see if this goes anywhere. That TSO response was terrible. Like caught for wrong reasons terrible.

VOTE: TSO

-slow claps for titus

The hostile intent vote was meh he wouldn't of been lynched anyway and it been explained many times. but day 1 I wouldn't consider that a scum tell.

Day 2 round 2 fiiiighhhhttt

Your scum reads are people who don't agree with you and our of convenience (Pointed out by twie)
Your focus on sk
You automatic assumption that his a sk
your passive defense of mollie with little reasoning and just snappy wit.
I accuse you of this you give me something that has no value and no actual evidence in thread that your trying to form a town block with these players.
and your remarks about player productivity when you have produced less content than that player(Even if joking).

Side note nerocain has been more active else where Does nero prefer town or scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2470, House wrote:
In post 2463, T S O wrote:Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:

Just because you create your own little world where you magically know what all your imaginary people do within it doesn't mean we are those imaginary people, T S O.

You can assume whatever you want about what I've done or not, but that doesn't make it true.

A common sense tip from your intellectual superior.

You can be really smart but if your socially awkward you won't win mafia games. It takes just as much charisma as it takes smarts.

Take a look at me I'm bloody sexy even if people are scum reading me they rarely lynch me because I'm damn fine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2427, House wrote:
In post 2424, Titus wrote:
In post 2413, House wrote:
In post 2402, Titus wrote:
In post 2401, House wrote:
In post 2400, Titus wrote:I meant seven flavors typo.

Cafarelli was a role that translates. Parker was not really. Don't remember Ballard. Backup my play?

Titus, are you town?

Yes.

Kthx.

Point me somewhere

Hostile intent needs to be followed by votes to his insane grave.

Staying put, then.

In post 2473, House wrote:
In post 2471, Garmr wrote:
In post 2463, T S O wrote:Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:

Just because you create your own little world where you magically know what all your imaginary people do within it doesn't mean we are those imaginary people, T S O.

You can assume whatever you want about what I've done or not, but that doesn't make it true.

You can be really smart but if your socially awkward you won't win mafia games. It takes just as much charisma as it takes smarts.

Take a look at me I'm bloody sexy even if people are scum reading me they rarely lynch me because I'm damn fine.

I don't play by others' standards. I'm just interested in finding scum.
Y'all do what you will, and so will I. I'm not skurred of text.

You show a lot of independence house.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2476, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2460, House wrote:
In post 2458, pirate mollie wrote:
I am probably still going to use it since I am using it in its correct context.

No, there is no context in this game where the use of that word is appropriate when a player finds offense in it with cause, which Titus has clearly stated.

I wasn't calling titus retarded.

and I don't cater to people who get offended on other people's behalf.

To add on to mollies point. If you let words offend you even when they are used in their correct meaning with no malicious side meaning Your giving power to those who want use the word with the intention to hurt you.

That's like that stupid campaign to ban the word bossy. Because it's insulting to women and stops them from being successful(bossy is gender neutral so you already know I think the campaign was a loud of shit.)

If we ban every word what will they censor next our right for a opinion?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #208) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

[quote="In post 2491, pirate mollie"]
on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.
/quote]

Fudge off I MADE ONE MISTAKE WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE ONCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE IT TWICE AND I DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT. Mollie you hate hypocrites yet your the biggest fucking hypocrite here. Don't know if scum or vi.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #209) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2488, Titus wrote:Garmr, still waiting on your Titus case that you brag is so solid.

Already made it can't wait to see your rebuttal or you even make a case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #210) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I understand why mollie isn't hydra compatible with anyone except ns. Anything she doesn't understand is either vi or scummy. But with that said

UNVOTE: mollie
VOTE: Titus

Titus has become clear the most scummiest player in this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #211) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

half agree with dex here. About joshes post except the bit where josh is scum. Either way through titus is still scum so lets lynch her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #212) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2520, House wrote:
In post 2475, Garmr wrote:
In post 2427, House wrote:
In post 2424, Titus wrote:
In post 2413, House wrote:
In post 2402, Titus wrote:
Yes.

Kthx.

Point me somewhere

Hostile intent needs to be followed by votes to his insane grave.

Staying put, then.

In post 2473, House wrote:
In post 2471, Garmr wrote:

I don't play by others' standards. I'm just interested in finding scum.
Y'all do what you will, and so will I. I'm not skurred of text.

You show a lot of independence house.

You don't know me. It's a mistake to take everything I post as concrete. If I am crunched for time, I find something acceptable until my schedule clears up.

It's not hard to tell which of my posts are "this'll do for now" and which are my own opinions.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2498, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2497, TheWayItEnds wrote:HI is still not scum.

Titus, still scum.

People still lurking.

That seems like a pretty good recap.

If Titus is scum, then HI is definitely the SK. Her recent mention of the blocked NK could indicate that HI is bullet proof- a common feature of SK's. I'm not sure how you can have Titus as scum without believing that she would give an honest assessment of who the SK is.

I"m willing to vote HI. again.

VOTE: HOstile Intent

People saying Josh is right
There's two scenarios here that come from joshes
Titus is the sk and didn't shoot last night and that's why she's so intent on lynching the fbi agent HI and she willing to do anything to do that.

scenario 2

Scum shot Hi and he didn't die and titus know this Titus is scum and Hi is sk

scenario three titus is mafia/sk and shot at HI and a doctor saved him and she really does think he is scum while he is town.

The Titus lynch is the more logical lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean three scenarios. 9+10=21
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2537, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2501, Garmr wrote:
In post 2491, pirate mollie wrote:
on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.
/quote]

Fudge off I MADE ONE MISTAKE WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE ONCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE IT TWICE AND I DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT. Mollie you hate hypocrites yet your the biggest fucking hypocrite here. Don't know if scum or vi.

erm...I did use it twice that is how I knew you were using it incorrectly the first time you said that I was the only name that came up when you searched for multiball. it came up cos I spelled it multi-ball a couple of times. <------
you are still voting me for this very flawed reasoning.

also I am looking into some things. 2 things I noticed in the similarities of mine a titus's pushes is that there is a distinct lack of organic progression to your reads. you are not exactly trying to sort things out it is more that you are trying to fit what you wld find and make it fit into a scum narrative rather reveal the scum narrative through motivation where the posts would scum motivation. it looks like you are just trying to see what will stick.

I know in space madness you did have an organic progression in at least 1 read but I remember your read on syndrome in our hydra game didn't and it also showed a lack of understanding body of work but I didn't realise this until we lynched town!syndrome. I went with your read w/o looking into it simply cos I was not plugged into the game.

there is always at least 1 noisy overconfident scum in a game. usually.

This is the third time mollie you done that. I'm voting titus not you

I'm not voting you I'm voting titus.
You said there were more votes on me than i said day 1. I listed all of them that's what I was referring to. Mollie I have a strong very strong scum read on titus. It's killing me you can't see this.

Also in space madness I had a strong scumread on
regfan
(who was scum) and no one listened. I was told to shut up by fferylt about my scum read on regefan. I don't like the way your trying to portray me mollie. I remember in our hydra game the fact that
both us didn't nail one scum
or
have scum in our scum reads.
i will admit I am spontaneous I don't plan I say whats on my mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2539, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2505, Garmr wrote:
Also I understand why mollie isn't hydra compatible with anyone except ns. Anything she doesn't understand is either vi or scummy.
But with that said

Titus has become clear the most scummiest player in this game.

where is this coming from considering I haven't had a hydra in this game and ours was only half-finished cos you got banned. so how is this relevant to this game?

@ every1

this is a blatant misrep and discredit. I have 30 hydras on this site to date. 5 of those did I ask other people; mostly people ask or suggest it to me. I find it strange that he would reference notty when I have zero completed games with him (like garmr) yet ignore my successful 1s with players like nacho, majiffy, borky, mastina, muffina, kuribo, dgb and desperado amongst others. oh and nero and anti. my hydras with desp, nacho, anti and bert get a lot of invites to games.

this is also weird coming from garmr since he was in a game with mine and desp's where we nailed the entire scumteam on d1 in 1 post. that was space madness mini.

I think I am done buying the too dumb to be scum routine. I am starting to think it is fake.

VOTE: garmr

Fuck off i'm not the dumb one here you are. Your misrepping left right and center and not even reading the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Mollie the biggest fucking hypocrite in mafia scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Garmr »

I can't be screwed dealing with pirate mollie.

I'm one shot hider and I hid behind josh

In post 982, Garmr wrote:
In post 978, pirate mollie wrote:or you can help mom sort josh.

I am not picky.

I'm up for sorting josh.

This was my crumb.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Garmr »

now sit the fuck down mollie like a good girl
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyway can we get back to lynching real scum titus and mollie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2307, Garmr wrote:

re: my justification to Vote you early D2, I stand behind it. There was a lack of a case {thank you for so aptly pointing it out}, because there wasn't meant to be a case. It was pure PoE. I stand behind that Vote 100% as a good starting point for the Day.

Yeh If I wasn't so town I would be a good starting point. People have strong opinions about me my lynch would be a mislynch but informational.

josh thinks it's multiball in a reaction to me trying to hunt for connections between people when i qt hunted
The interesting thing about this is Josh's original posts about multiball have seemingly nothing to do with you. Specifically, he's talking about his meta experience with jT's previous large games and TD's reaction to his stance on the original TSO/FF speculation. Why do you think it has anything to do with you?
The fact it was brought up around the time I mentioned searching for another qt I got the assumption he assumed I was scum in a qt searching for quick topics and it would explain his vote on me

In post 711, Josh_B wrote:
In post 666, Garmr wrote:
In post 665, Lucky2u wrote:im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.

Because this game is full of people who know and can see it's my town game.

Partly because I misunderstood the whole qt slipping thing. I thought that you slipped about being in a qt.
But why QT and not PT.
Has jason still not switched over yet?

Lucky2you is probably scum. It seems like he thinks Garmer is scum, but he's more focused on the wagon ending.

Also him saying the bolded section means he slipped with the fact isn't in a qt or pt which I assume makes him town

Tried to point out he town slipped here and I was looking for reasons to town read him since I had a null-scum read on him yesterday. But god damn it's hard to make bs up for josh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2553, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2549, TheWayItEnds wrote:....

Just so you know garmr.

If you had died last night, and flipped hider.

It is unlikely that josh would be lynched off that crumb.

^ this.

and a hider is a VERY easy claim to fake as scum.

Whats your scum fake claim mollie?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

You know what if you lynch me it confirms josh is town so maybe my lynch is best for today also you can lynch titus or mollie tommorow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Garmr »

You know I done my Job. I have lost all respect for mollie as a mafia scum player (not as a person) this game is now the lowest on my priorities because of her. I will offer a thought here or there but don't expect anything much from me anymore.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #225) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2592, d3x wrote:I just finished the Garmr Iso for D2.

@Garmr- What made you Claim when you did? Why didn't you stand against the JoshWagon... like... at all? When did you decide that you were going to Claim Today? Why did you feel the need to "make bs up for Josh"?

1. I thought scum would flock to him and wanted to see the type of people voting him because his a easy mislynch.
2.I didn't want to reveal it to early and he wasn't in any danger so I keeped passively pushing he was town.
3. I decided to claim because I wanted to do a fuck you to mollie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #226) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

This is all about telling mollie to get fucked after all the hypocritical ate she pulled.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #227) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

I love how mollie has called me scum but other than our cross vote. She has voted every single person I voted as well yet still calls my thinking bs. Different mind processes to the same result?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #228) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2686, d3x wrote:@Ank- D1 under meh pressure, HI Claimed FBI Agent. The Wagon shifted over to FF for... some reason. D2 started with a bunch of people instantly going after HI and HI Claiming a nonSK result on Majiffy. There was a lot of debate over SK Hunting versus Scum Hunting. After attempting and failing to be coy all frakking Day long, Titus was outted as a Tracker and she gave a result on HI visiting vezo {the only N1 Death}.

If she was really a town tracker and she believed that why didn't she claim her result straight away. I would understand if she got a innocent because she tracked him to majiffy. But she would of caught scum you would think she would claim that shit right away and she's under the impression his a sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #229) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2688, d3x wrote:Ok, but regardless of Town/ScumTitus, do you think she didn't actually Track HI to vezo? Because if you do believe she Tracked him to vezo, her alignment doesn't enter into the equation, yet.

Ok you sold me with this.
UNVOTE: titus
VOTE: Hostile Intent
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #230) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

HI if your town we get a titus lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2696, Hostile Intent wrote:That's a wrap, ladies and gentleman.

I bid you farewell and wish better luck falls upon town.

So what were you honestly town or scum or sk I'm to impatient for the flip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (isolation #232) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2725, Hostile Intent wrote:The outliers being T S O, garmr, and Josh_B.

Nah I'm town I am just fucking around at this point lost motivation for this game. I honestly still think titus is scum. Now to throw oil on the fire. I fake claimed hider.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Garmr »

Well well That was interesting end of day 2/start of day 3. Mollie when titus said Hi targeted vekoz you started calling titus scum. This leaves me with the impression you kinda knew that titus was lying.

Also this brings up the issue is titus a village idiot or scum of some kind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #234) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Wait Wait Wait Kise has been confirmed not a sk and the sk shot IAI? That's kinda weird.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #235) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey mollie since titus is most likely to get lynched and you're the sk and all mind trying to shoot another scum to make it easier for town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #236) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2758, d3x wrote:Why? SK needs to eliminate the Killing Roles {ie- GroupScum}. It's easier to avoid a Lynch than it is a NK.

Talk to me about your FakeClaim.

To be honest I rushed my fake claim I didn't plan to keep it more than a day and I figured at that point neither josh or me would be lynched so I made it up on the spot. I wanted to see some reactions so I can figure out things. Also the fact titus accepted I was 1-shot hider even through she was tracker does kinda point to it being fake which I didn't consider at the time.

Also that reasoning about the sk is so wrong dex so so wrong. That because you think from a town perspective and that's why you wouldn't make a good sk. Think from a sk perspective there's multiple mafia and multiple town there's one of you. The only town role(I assume or why even include fbi agent) that can find you has been eliminated and most townies think you are town. Now the major threat is mafia they have the ability to kill you and end the game if they make up a majority of the votes.

Judging from the night kill sks not going for people confirmed not sk or town power role or sk would of killed majiffys slot. Sks going for mafia to level the playing field. Once sk has culled enough mafia to a spot that sk feels comfortable and not at risk of mafia having a majority and winning the game. Sk will probably move on to people who will lynch sk ect. But at the moment we have a uneasy truce with a sk with this mentallity.

The reason I think mollie is the sk is it's clear that she saw I am Innocent as scum as she was the only one I recall constantly pushing it with out really voting him while others didn't even worry about him and getting a lynch on him would of been hard. Titus did vote him in the Rvs but dropped it and never mentioned him again which makes me think she forgot all about him. Plus i really think she thought I was scum so she would shoot me.

Guess who mafia should be shooting for now it's not town who can't hurt them in the night. It's the sk who gunning on them who's trying cull down their numbers so sk can win the biggest threat to you at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #237) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2761, Garmr wrote:Guess who mafia should be shooting for now it's not town who can't hurt them in the night. It's the sk who gunning on them who's trying cull down their numbers so sk can win the biggest threat to you at the moment.

Would like to emphasis how much the mafia should be considering this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2763, d3x wrote:
In post 2761, Garmr wrote:The only town role(I assume or why even include fbi agent) that can find you has been eliminated and most townies think you are town. Now the major threat is mafia they have the ability to kill you and end the game if they make up a majority of the votes.
This is precisely why it behooves the SK to off the Mafia.

Oh when I saw why i thought you were disagreeing with me but you were agreeing.

So do you think titus is mafia. I'm not really sure myself becuase the fake claim is something similar to something wake did also.

In post 2739, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 2738, DrCirno wrote:That would also be because I'm good at accessing situation.

Do you think scum would nightkill me over like, you know, a claimed tracker?

yes, cus i know she wont be nked until the protective role is gone

also your missing other factors:

multiball
roleblocking
portection
ect

so yes my concerns are vaild

What do you think of IHNC's esp?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (isolation #239) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Garmr »

Just listing this

Mafia-
-I am innoncent- confirmed

-Ihnc

-titus -she did know their was a protection role and if she is mafia that would explain why she knew it and why she felt confident saying HI targeted vekoz because she genuinely believed he was sk. Her reactions if scum makes me feel like sk was the one who vekoz. I am unsure on this slot

-possible 4th maybe I believe there would be no more than 4 with a sk through.

SK-
mollie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #240) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I feel like I'm starting to solve this game and the more I look at titus the more I think she's scum.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #241) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #242) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2770, Garmr wrote:

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

SCUMZORZ ARE IN THE FUCKING LURKERS D3X YOU BETTER READ MY LAST FEW POSTS WHEN I FLIP TOWN.

Mollie I expected you to say that. I have just shown mafia that sk is gunning for them and now the biggest threat.

Now I know I'm town but mafia don't and your trying to counter push me as a sk.If I was the sk I have put both of us in a situation to be in mafia spotlight so we are the most likely ones to be gunned down now. If they shoot me first I will flip town as I don't have sort of protection, my theory on you gains credibility once that happens who do you think they will shoot next?

This is not a optimal sk play at all Mollie on my part. Yet if you were sk your actions for example. Voting titus when she claimed to track hi to vekoz (Shows you knew hi didn't do it.), killing your scum read to thin the number of scum,trying to counter push me as the sk, bagging me for not voting you. These are all optimal sk plays.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2782, Pine wrote:Ohhhhhkay

At this point, I should probably just replace out, as I've been fucking useless. I'm having an incredibly hard time getting into this game, in part because of how busy I am (I work 50-80 hours a week on an ambulance, plus a part time gig for Barnes and Noble) and in part because there's a huge "don't give a shit yet" curve to overcome, and in part because I like other games here a lot more than this one.

That said, I hate replacing out, and don't want to

From what I've read of D2, Titus seems like a really obvious lynch. I'd like her to explain herself though, as I'm not sure I buy scum making such a big blunder

The HI lynch was just really, really bad. At worst, you leash a suspected Investigator fakeclaimer and force them to spit out and commit to reads. SK is almost definitely on that lynch, and I'd be willing to bet there's several scum there, too. Probably not in the first few or last few, but in the body of the wagon

Ummm, not much to say. I'm going to start over again, and try to keep up from day start here, while skimming D1 and D2.

Don't trust myself to vote right now

Like you said you're not reading this game are you. Titus brought up that a night kill was stopped and you can see she 100% believed that he was a sk. If she was right she would of earned her some town cred and protection from the protection role/avoiding a role blocker. It's pretty obvious titus is scum that took a gamble when you look at her other slips and the content she's actually provided.

Also Mollie is the sk and she got off the HI lynch once she realized the vote would even go through with out her being on it and voted titus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2789, Pine wrote:You know what else you're doin that I don't like?

Rushing

If it's such a lock, what's the hurry? At worst you get nothing. At best, associative tells on her buddies while she's flailing

I'm thinking a Titus scumflip leads back to kthxbye. This could very easily be bandaid-ripping powerbussing

Titus is still scum through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #245) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2792, Josh_B wrote:alright I'm back.

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"

So what do you think about my case on mollie being the sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #246) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2794, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2793, Garmr wrote:
In post 2792, Josh_B wrote:alright I'm back.

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"

So what do you think about my case on mollie being the sk.

Mollie's probably scum, but if no one else cares, I'm not going to either. You and I can't lynch her by ourselves and I'm not going to tunnel on it all game. I've presented my case, you've presented your case. Whatev's

How did you decide that she was the SK? I thought the last case that you made on her was that she was SK hunting.

Reread my posts for today it explains how i came to conclusion why she's sk I'm to lazy to say it again after I spent a couple of posts explaining.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #247) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2797, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk. what I find interesting is that you chose to ask me this and NOT garmr who voted me out the gate cos he saying I am the sk.

I have only been mislynched 3 times on this site in what is probably by now close to being a 100 games and I remember each and every 1 of them snd have taken notes. my play does not even begin to make sense from either an sk or a grpscum POV and any1 with half a brain shld be able to see that.

Because it's obvious your the sk and I'm town. I have also pointed out why your play does make sense from a sk point of view you didn't comment on how the reasoning could be wrong. Anyone with half a brain can see you are a sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #248) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2770, Garmr wrote:

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

In post 2797, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos
tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk.

Would like to throw this out there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Mollie
Mollies attitude on day 2 reminds me of scum being caught for the wrong reasons. Now day 3 I nab her being sk and she's acting totally different this is called being caught for the right reasons.
I can't help but sing the tune of this when I think of mollie for some reason.

Titus
Also I can't believe people haven't brought this up but look at titus. She is accepting of other town role like hider and cop yet she's saying she's a tracker and we have fbi agent already flipped. You would think she'd have doubt of other investigative roles if she was a tracker.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

Another huge problem is the fact sk killed vekoz not the mafia. Because if you read the kill flavor the sk has executed. That means it has to be a sk framer for titus's claim to make sense and not a mafia one unless mafia predicted the sk's moves which I doubt highly is the case.

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:

Dead Players
FFAE00 FFED00 was John Cena, Vanilla Town lynched day 1

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2

DrCirno was Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Town killed night 2

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2987, House wrote:
In post 2985, Garmr wrote:Another huge problem is the fact sk killed vekoz not the mafia. Because if you read the kill flavor the sk has executed. That means it has to be a sk framer for titus's claim to make sense and not a mafia one unless mafia predicted the sk's moves which I doubt highly is the case.

Dead Players

Post 2976 makes the same point.

Didn't see that there but yes it does.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

My theory is scum assumed there was some sort of protection day 2 because there kill didn't go through. The person they probably were shooting was mollie. But since mollie is sk she has some sort of bullet proof protection and we probably have a normal cop or role that can't pick her up as scum thus justifying the actual use of a fbi agent. Since titus thought hi was the sk and a doctor that may or may not exist was protecting mollie, She jumped on my mollies defense yesterday because she assumed mollie was being protected. When HI flipped Fbi agent that when titus probably realized mollie was sk and jumped onto voting her today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #253) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2991, House wrote:
In post 2990, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2916, Titus wrote:There is no twist. Me claiming a track result makes zero sense as a fake claim.

Are you illiterate? I accused House of twisting my words in order to save you. I do not buy that anyone's results were twisted in any way.

In post 2925, I have no creativity wrote:
In games without Cops, Framer/Tailor variants can exist that alter results given to other investigative roles (such as Tracker).
[/size]

OK. Still not buying that that's what happened.

In post 2974, House wrote:The fact the Titus wagon skyrocketed to L-1 should speak to her alignment, for those of you who actually think past your emotions.

I think, given the circumstances, it's understandable.

No. I think L-3, maybe L-2 would be understandable, but we still need to take our time and not jump to hammer zone prematurely regardless of how certain a player's alignment may appear to be.

There is still much to be gained by utilizing our day wisely instead of forfeiting 2 weeks and rushing the night phase.

I think that's why dex unvoted so it would be L-2 and we have time. Titus still deserves death through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #254) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2993, House wrote:
In post 2992, Garmr wrote:
In post 2991, House wrote:
In post 2990, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2916, Titus wrote:There is no twist. Me claiming a track result makes zero sense as a fake claim.

Are you illiterate? I accused House of twisting my words in order to save you. I do not buy that anyone's results were twisted in any way.

In post 2925, I have no creativity wrote:
In games without Cops, Framer/Tailor variants can exist that alter results given to other investigative roles (such as Tracker).
[/size]

OK. Still not buying that that's what happened.

In post 2974, House wrote:The fact the Titus wagon skyrocketed to L-1 should speak to her alignment, for those of you who actually think past your emotions.

I think, given the circumstances, it's understandable.

No. I think L-3, maybe L-2 would be understandable, but we still need to take our time and not jump to hammer zone prematurely regardless of how certain a player's alignment may appear to be.

There is still much to be gained by utilizing our day wisely instead of forfeiting 2 weeks and rushing the night phase.

I think that's why dex unvoted so it would be L-2 and we have time. Titus still deserves death through.

Right, but that doesn't change the fact the wheels were greased to get there in the first place.

Damning evidence notwithstanding, it is scummy to push a player to L-1 so early into the day.

That wagon is scum-powered.

to be fair the vote count was on 5 and then jumped to 10 with 11 to lynch between 7 pages it would be easy to lose track of votes. Also you may have scum on the wagon as they could be busing titus, with the feeling people harbor to titus included none of this actual points away from titus being scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #255) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3004, Josh_B wrote:UNVOTE: unvote

well my biggest town reads are

Garmr
Dr. Cirno
I have no creativity

and who else?

Dr Cirno is my biggest town read as well his dead. (flipped town)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (isolation #256) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3007, d3x wrote:I'd be 100% fine with Lynching Josh right freaking now.

Do you see joshes 3004 as town or scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #257) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3009, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3007, d3x wrote:I'd be 100% fine with Lynching Josh right freaking now.

So would I.

I've thought about replacing out of this game, but "I didn't like it as much as I thought I would" doesn't seem to be a good excuse. Which sucks because I'm pretty lame. and now I'm even more lame because I'm conf town. My scum hunting seems to be broken.

It pretty obvious josh hasn't been reading this game. I don't think scum josh would forget the night kill or miss the fact his not confirmed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #258) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3011, Josh_B wrote:Garmr, I thought you confirmed me.

I bull shited about the 1 shot hider thing because
1.I felt like it wouldn't be in the game.
2.You are one of my strongest town reads
3.we saw interesting reactions from mollie and titus
4.Also mollie isn't group scum but a sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #259) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3019, pirate mollie wrote:titus why do you not think the mafia nk di go through? cirno is dead.

I think titus is talking about night 1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3025, Titus wrote:
In post 3023, I have no creativity wrote:sicne TWIE is either scum or just dense, everyone lets do an activity:

why is titus scum outside of "she tracked the fbi to the kill"?

since house is also cliam to be a pr why dont we just have her track him?

You didn't see the part where I was blocked did you ika...

What a lie obvious scum first framed then blocked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #261) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is mollie trying to play the victim again and using emotional shamming. I thought we got over that stage. :facepalm:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Guys I don't like to rehash things but whats the point in having a fbi agent if the town power role is a tracker. It doesn't make sense she's lying and anyone trying to break down the titus wagon is scum or a village idiot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #263) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3083, House wrote:
In post 3082, Garmr wrote:Guys I don't like to rehash things but whats the point in having a fbi agent if the town power role is a tracker. It doesn't make sense she's lying and anyone trying to break down the titus wagon is scum or a village idiot.

So lynch kthxbye today and wagon her again tomorrow and see who else comes to the rescue.

You know it's the smart play.

And then titus coasts again and again. I'm not letting that happen.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #264) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's not like we have 13 pages of information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #265) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3089, d3x wrote:
In post 3010, Garmr wrote:I don't think scum josh would forget the night kill
Ugh. I guess that makes sense. DrC wasn't the SK Kill. The Reads post felt super manufactured and all kinds of fake. Coupled with his poor attempt to MisRep me Yesterday and the revelation that he wasn't in fact cleared at the time make me want to string him up. But your point holds.

In post 3082, Garmr wrote:whats the point in having a fbi agent if the town
power role is a tracker. It doesn't make sense
I'm not following the logic here and I don't remember this being a discussion point earlier, either. Are you saying that the existence of an FBI Agent somehow makes it unlikely that a Tracker is in the game?

Well if you got a tracker then you could just track the sks kills thus making the use of a fbi agent redundant. It's not a role used often because they often make normal cop able to detect sk most the time with town or not town results or they don't have bullet proof making mafia able to kill them. You would only chuck fbi agent in if the sk pretty much has bp and you are unable to detect him. Because you are basically dedicating one role to find another role then and unless that other role is buffed like that there's no point.

Who's ok with him not participating in another Day?
Who's ok with his scummy WagonVote on mollie Yesterday?
Who's ok with the 6 days it took him to post D2 before allowing the day to expire 7 days later?
Who's ok with this behaviour in the face of Yiley's blatant and admitted Active Lurking?
Show of hands...
Who's ok with his 2 in game posts out of 54 pages he's been 'present' for?

Not really for all except the mollie vote because she is sk. But I want to deal with titus first. Before I deal with him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #266) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3094, Kise wrote:I should point out that the SK could be a ninja, but then that means Titus is probtown and I'd have to unvote and don't wanna do that. So Garmr is right. ;) ;)

if sk is ninja that means that sk can't be framer which means titus lied about being framed as she was directed to the sk kill. If mafia framed her they would of probably directed her towards the mafia's kill because they would of had to predict the sks kill and that titus was a tracker, which is unlikely to happen together.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #267) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3098, Titus wrote:There is no mafia kill to frame towards as it did not go through.

But mafia didn't know their kill wasn't going through and if a framer existed they would of set it to their kill. No mod in their right mind would put a framer, a role blocker(since your claiming to be role blocked) and a ninja sk in one game that's considered normal. The mod implications are a head ache. Also framer is considered a not normal role and guess what fbi agent isn't on the list of normal roles either it's a varient role so that takes up the one slot..

Roles which are explicitly Normal include:
Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Goon, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia-aligned or SK-aligned versions of above roles

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector,
Framer.

The chances of framer are so fucking slim titus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #268) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Nope didn't realize this was a theme game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #269) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3118, Titus wrote:Why would I do a gambit that gains me nothing Kise?

HI was lynchbiat. House is claiming inno on me.

Cmon.

In post 2956, House wrote:
In post 2955, Titus wrote:Well shit, what else you got House, might as well go the full monte.

I didn't claim cop.

Even if I were, I've only been in the game for one night.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #270) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Garmr »

Also isn't against the rule to use the wording of a role pm to confirm you as town(or fake a confirmation) and that's why we get sample role pms for vanilla town at the start of the page or is this a different case?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #271) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3148, Titus wrote:
In post 3146, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3144, Titus wrote:
In post 3141, TheWayItEnds wrote:Actually you specifically avoided claiming because you wanted Ika to gambit your shitty made up claim.

Then, if the flip turned up SK I assume you would take credit for it the next day.

If it didnt, you probably would have killed Ika and pretended your crumbs were for something unrelated.

Thats why you actually attempted to avoid claiming.

How come your narrative keeps changing?

You say I claimed tracker to frame HI. My crumbs came first.
You say my refusal to claim was based on taking credit despite my reasoning in thread.

You say scum motivation. I highlight HI was not a threat.

for some1 whom you thought was not a threat you sure wanted him lynched hard!

@ kise

I don't have a steam account! my kids do but I don't.

Nice out of context interpretation. I meant there was no scum motivation bc HI was not a threat to scum.

I still thought he was the SK.

How would scum know if HI was lying or not about being fbi agent and not being the sk?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #272) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm seriously going to choke every if the titus lynch doesn't go through today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #273) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Garmr »

1 more to hammer .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #274) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Garmr »

One more to hang titus who ever does it gets a cookie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #275) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Mollie

So now it's time to hang the sk and mollie that's you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #276) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Also on a sidenote what we learned from the night phase was hitler was good and sacrificed to stop the evil of jesus christ. Lol
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #277) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Garmr »

If the Mafia Encryptor is doing the kills that means it's most likely 3 mafia and a sk as you wouldn't want your Encryptor caught by a watcher or tracker.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #278) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm used to micro/minis.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #279) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3209, Formerfish wrote:Guys, everyone come real close, I don't want this to be heard by... the wrong people. I have a super secret scum tell on Mollie that had been violated many times so far in this game. I used this tell to correctly lynch her in Harry Potter, and the meta diving I've done sees a success rate of about 85%.

Wonder if it's the same one fferylt told me before this game started (Did my research before getting my role). She's violated that one quite a bit as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #280) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3217, d3x wrote:There are a few floating around, but since your slot has literally given nothing to the game and is in the 3rd iteration, I'd really prefer hearing your candid thoughts.

mollie has not Claimed SK, but that is the purveying thought at this point. As her Reads are pretty spot on {IaI and Titus being her 2 biggest if memory serves}, there's no reason for her to Swing. Either she's the SK and being
very
obvious or the SK is using her Reads to frame her. Either way, she/the SK is helping the Town by Hunting Scum. There's almost assuredly still GroupScum in the game and that's where we need to be spending our energy.

No we lynch mollie now and I was the one pushing hardest on titus day 2 not mollie.

She was passively defending titus with out calling her scum till that point where titus fake claimed.

In post 2420, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2415, Josh_B wrote:Ok, maybe I'm not focusing on the specific part that "clanged" (do you mind if I use your word here?)

As far as I can tell, Titus is a town read, or a slight town read for you, and at minimum, she is certainly not scummy enough for you to vote her.
So, the logic behind a Mom Scum that you used is "Titus calls her town, so Mom might not be town"

That's a purely associative suggestion on why Mom is scum. It has nothing to do with Mom AT ALL. From what I've read, you don't even have Titus as scummy enough for this suggestion to hold water in the slightest.

titus is NOT scummy enough for me to vote her. I have met her IRL and she can be pretty stubborn.

she, like me, has weird angles to her scumhunting. the mom scumread was an allusion to a previous game (I more than likely mentioned this) where she had like 3 scum in her town bloc.

a lot of mafia gaming on this site will be player x can read player y and you learn to just go with it for it a bit despite what you might think.

there will be subtle references to previous games and it will take a while to adjust.

fluid reads are not scummy.

making associative tells is not scummy either, altho this is more player specific.

look at motivation.

town role pm >>>> town motivation >>>> town posts.

every single point you have brought against me is a playstyle issue.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #281) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Mollie

What is the formula for number of scum then?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #282) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3224, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3222, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

the same way it has always been

1/4 of the playerlist sometimes plus an sk sometimes this is included in the 1/4 or a traitor. it really depends on the mod.

you can cherry pick all the fuck you want cos your case is solely based on that. I get the feeling you know I am town but think it will be some sort of "coup" if you get me lynched. personally i think it is a dickish move. it shld be obv if scum actually thought that I was the sk and nked 1 of their own they wld nk me and if they didn't they would try to get me lynched...which is what you are trying to do. it seems like you and titus were obsessed with the sk and do you know who worries about sks it is scum that is who. just look at titus and this is an all around objective tell that you missed. instead you were too busy trying to tie titus and I together as grpscum until you stepped away from that and decided to push an sk angle since that was a big component of your case.

ff- you and desp cannot meta pattern match and I wish you would just give up on it. I say "hi guys whats going on!" in most games not every single 1 of them but most and the spelling and syntax depends on my mood.

I say look at the nero/kise/possibly ank slot. garmr for possible sk or fuck if I know possible grpscum I dunno.

house and titus's exchanges were weird.

eta: house continues to be weird.

/done

Mollie it's obvious that you are sk you couldn't even argue against my points. Now you have to go.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #283) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3231, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Garmr

That was scumposting.

You wouldn't know what scum was if it was beating you with a stick.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #284) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3233, Ankamius wrote:Keep scum posting. You won't flail out of this that easily.

When your actually bring a argument I will consider debating with you. But as of right now I would rather lynch my top scum read as mafia aren't going for the sk like I thought.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #285) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3236, Ankamius wrote:Mollie made a separate case from a different angle and he's discounting it because... why exactly? I'll elaborate later. Gotta go now.

Because mollies cases tend to apply to herself even more so than it does me she's a hypocrite. Plus I am town it's in my rolepm. Also it's pretty obvious you didn't think your vote through and just acted with out thinking otherwise you would of listed one point right off the bat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #286) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3238, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3228, Kthxbye wrote:One question, and I'm sorry if it's already been asked, but if this is multiball, is the other not town aligned with town faction those in blue or do we think the blue are also town, just PR towns?

The OP pretty clearly states they're town PR's.

Too early in the Garmr-Ankamius argument to make a call, but it comes off weird in general—I'm not getting anything except they're slinging mud at each other. Expect me to keep an eye on both of them.

This may apply to ankamius because the lack of content he has produced but you should be able to make a judgement on me at least because I have produced a lot of content. It's just lazy to wait for future arguments with out looking into my history.

I was a major factor in getting FF and titus lynched and was the leader of the mollie wagon.

@mod have you shifted from qt to pt yet?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #287) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3241, StrangerCoug wrote:That was in reference to the argument itself. I do not currently consider you a lynch option.

Ok so what are your lynch options.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #288) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3243, Ankamius wrote:Hey. Garmr.

My last couple posts were on a tablet. Trying to type anything on it is like pulling teeth, so I cut as much out as I can to be able to post at all in any timely fashion. You no longer have any ground to try to discredit me based on that angle.

---

Now that that's out of the way, one question before I go into it:

1. How exactly does her case relate to herself more than you?

Everything on her day 2 case she did herself. Misreps,ate,making errors with the search engine(that was a big part of her case yet she did it 2 times)

She's cherry picking things and ignoring the points my sk case on her completely while with my mafia case she refuted every point. This shows she capable of defending herself on points that don't apply to herself yet with my whole sk case day 3 she couldn't refute a single point and you say I'm dodging cases lol.

Also if your calling this post below a case your mistaken
In post 3224, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3222, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

the same way it has always been

1/4 of the playerlist sometimes plus an sk sometimes this is included in the 1/4 or a traitor. it really depends on the mod.

you can cherry pick all the fuck you want cos your case is solely based on that. I get the feeling you know I am town but think it will be some sort of "coup" if you get me lynched. personally i think it is a dickish move. it shld be obv if scum actually thought that I was the sk and nked 1 of their own they wld nk me and if they didn't they would try to get me lynched...which is what you are trying to do.
it seems like you and titus were obsessed with the sk
and do you know who worries about sks it is scum that is who. just look at titus and this is an all around objective tell that you missed. instead you were too busy trying to tie titus and I together as grpscum until you stepped away from that and decided to push an sk angle since that was a big component of your case.

I say look at the nero/kise/possibly ank slot. garmr for possible sk or fuck if I know possible grpscum I dunno.

house and titus's exchanges were weird.

eta: house continues to be weird.

/done

This her just telling that 1/4 are scum. She saying I'm doing a dickish move yet she's not even arguing against my points. She's trying to debate with emotion rather than logic. Her logic is extremely bad here as it doesn't match the night actions.

This bolded section is a misrep as I was not obsessed with a sk i was hunting scum day 2 and pushed for a lynch on scum (titus) over my top sk read. Tbh I don't know who the other/others mafia could be so I may as well take out the sk now as I have prioritized mafia>SK this whole game.

Also are you actually lsitning to that bs about me trying to tie her and titus together as a master scum plot. I saw association tells on two of my scum reads it's as simple as that.

But think about it if what she says was true I would have to be group scum. It would be more logical to push mollie as mafia and not change to the sk day 3 as I would of known that titus would flip mafia.

If I was a sk I wouldn't of known titus was mafia making her point redundant. Also what would the point of me voicing the connection when I could of just shot one of them as mollie is a hard lynch to do.

There's so many hole in her points if you looked yourself you would see that easily -_-
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #289) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3254, Ankamius wrote:What I'm trying to figure out is why your response to her making a case on you today is to completely ignore it and try to discredit it entirely based on the SK-read. Your response is that she makes cases that apply more to herself than you. You haven't proven this correct in context to what I was asking. Instead, what you did was use that type of logic from previous day phases to discount an entire case on you made on THIS day phase without addressing it any way. This makes no sense and the way you immediately tried to discredit me when I pressured you on that post doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Your special aren't you? Seriously quoted the post she said today and proved why it's wrong AND YOU FUCKING IGNORE IT AND SAY I DIDN'T. I also proved it wrong. Also your dodging the fact mollies ignoring the case on her being sk. You can;t even argue against my points so you take around about way on it.

Also you said your on a tablet and can't post a case yet your constantly talking to me and can post a couple of paragraphs yet you can't make one point why I was a scum read earlier?

This shows me your improvising.

I'm happy for a ank or mollie lynch today preferably mollie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #290) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3260, Ankamius wrote::facepalm:

You completely missed the point of that post.

I'm trying to figure out your motivations for the posts right after the mollie case and that post explains why it doesn't from a town mindset.

I don't really care as much about the content itself.
It doesn't matter how good of an answer you have to a question
if the way you went about it is slimy.

I'm not on my tablet anymore, either. The post where I said I was is when I returned to my desktop.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
You haven't done anything to prove that comes from a scum mindset other than say it is. You talked about IAI faking a read about me and trying to say that makes me scum. But guess what he might be trying to set up a fake read on town in case they get lynched for brownie points. There is plenty of reasons to fake a read as scum. -_-

Also the post you said that you proved it doesn't come from a town mindset was that flail more scum? Because I thought mollie case was stupid and didn't think anyone was dumb enough to buy into it as it was very easy to prove wrong. Also you make the case out to be bigger than it was.

In post 3261, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3259, Garmr wrote:This shows me your improvising.

This is how I play as both alignments, btw.

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #291) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3273, Ankamius wrote:

Scum's biggest problem after losing IaI is the SK. I can see scum wanting to wait on NKing Mollie on N3 (and not gunning for her on D3 when they could be getting that delicious Titus-towncred), then suddenly wanting to go back to it this day phase after losing Jemina to the bomb. The problem is that it's dangerous to do this too openly, as SK-hunting is scum-motivated. Stopping yourself from gaining suspicion from this is high up in the priority list as scum, so trying to discredit any suspicion that comes your way suddenly makes a lot more sense.

I specifically looked for faked town reads because we have two goons flipped. Unless this is a really low PR-count game, then chances are good that the majority of the rest of the scumteam are PRs. They're more important to keep alive than the goons, so trying to influence groupthink to get them as townreads is important.

I have no idea what you're saying in the bolded.

I don't believe that your statement after the bolded is why you posted the way you did. The way you posted sounded less like "Your case is bad, so get lynched" and more like "You're the SK, so your case is wrong."

In post 3262, Garmr wrote:

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.

Don't put words in my mouth.
My gut works a lot faster than my empty head space since I lack a brain, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why it's so hard to push a fake scum read on you.

Your basically just trying to push a scum read on me now with out thinking first. Also you ignore pretty much anything that conflicts with your case. Your also forgetting something. I put myself in a position to get shot by the sk yesterday. Your also reaching for reasons. As every one of them you thrown at me so far I have easily swatted away.

Now what you just told everyone is you don't have a actual real reason to suspect me like you said earlier today.
In post 3236, Ankamius wrote:Mollie made a separate case from a different angle and he's discounting it because... why exactly? I'll elaborate later. Gotta go now.

Implies you'll elaborate why this makes me scum. You couldn't now your just flailing around.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #292) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3276, Ankamius wrote:It's mostly general stuff. IaI didn't have a single notable instance in his ISO where he didn't have a positive type of interaction towards Garmr, yet most of them were really weak or stretchy. The last post where he dissected the claim felt the most faked out of all his points, though.

Think about it real carefully what you just said.

IAI says nothing about positive things but they are all weak and sketchy. The last post was still a town read of me.

Does this come from scum town reading another scum team mate or scum seeking to buddy town.

Look at how he handled titus and aj he tried to distance himself as much as possible and barely interacted with them. Actually take that back he was passively busting titus day 1 with out being direct with it.

Do you think his the type of guy to force a town read on me if I was partner.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #293) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3280, Garmr wrote:IAI says nothing
but
positive things but they are all weak and sketchy. The last post was still a town read of me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #294) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Going to be honest I don't see the fish scum thing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #295) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3304, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3302, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3296, d3x wrote:

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.

How so?

Do you think that scum, replacing in with half/most of his team dead, goes hard on the offensive with a "secret tell" that has a high probability of blowback if mollie flips town?

Because that seems unlikely.

its because he thinks I will flip sk (I won't i am fucking town). he feels certain but oh baby oh I am good with my lynch if it gets you will fucking lynch garmr. he even
said in a convo 1 time "oh I bet i could you as scum" or "oh I bet you I can get you lynched". he is fucking scum or the sk.

I am with ank I think nero is scum too i said that yesterday. a jackel/nero isn't far fetched cos jackel barely posted (except to vote me just to get on with the game) and ff isn't even pretending to look at anything else. he has not iso-ed me (looks like scum think I am lynchable) he isn't even pretending to get a grip on the game. by singlefocusing on me he doesn't have to do anything. desp is his brother and my hydra partner (know him IRL too) and has tried to use this "tell" as both scum AND town. they have a hydra together and I know they talk a lot about mafia cos I have been at desp's apt when they were on the phone so I know that is where ff got it from or vice versa. ask him what his other reads are and how they were formed. he is a pretty analytical player if he is doing nothing but coughing up bullshit reads he is more than likely scum.

If you think I'm scum or sk why aren't you trying to push me over the former fish in fact you like 100% sure on me yet your just voting fish. The fact she's even doing that shows she doesn't EVEN FUCKING CARE IF WHO SHE LYNCHES SINCE SHE CAN JUST KILL THEM ANYWAY.

Seriously is town fucking stupid she's scum.

She's so bad at this she's even trying to use out of game context which I don't even remembering happening to try and change peoples minds on me because she so pathetic she can't get a reason in thread to lynch me because it's obvious I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #296) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Garmr »

IF/WHO
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #297) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

on a side note you should of made Tamerlan Tsarnaev the town bomb
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #298) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not jumping on the former fish wagon today I refuse to even touch it when we have people like mollie and ank on it and it's just based on the fact the slot was a flake before formerfish came.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #299) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

IAI and titus's reaction to when I claimed hider on josh seems weird now I reread over it. But josh's latest reaction seemed town. Also the mafia encyrptor thing he said day 1 was weird. I'm quite conflicted on this slot atm.

In post 3336, d3x wrote:
In post 3334, Garmr wrote:it's just based on the fact the slot was a flake before formerfish came.
That is not the case at all. Why ignore p when I was directly speaking to you?

I didn't see how that was scummy. Can you explain why those would come from scum and not town because just quoting random shit isn't effective. Btw how can you not see how hard mollie is buddying you mate (insert inappropriate joke right here.) To me those post just prove they are both flakers who don't give a fuck. Also notice how the sk night kill was one of my scum reads this time. Seems like someone wanted to set me up as sk I wonder who was pushing that. (mollie)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #300) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nero's town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #301) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3345, RachMarie wrote:Would someone who is scum reading Mollie over House please explain their case to me? I do not see it. House on the other hand has clear interactions with Titus.

VOTE: House

Just read my iso about why mollie is a sk instead of being lazy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (isolation #302) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3350, d3x wrote:
In post 3339, Garmr wrote:Can you explain why those would come from scum and not town because just quoting random shit isn't effective.
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is scummy because it blatantly admits to Active Lurking. It demonstrates a mindset that Yiley was lamenting being force replaced in spite of the fact that he was fulfilling the absolute bare minimum of posting requirements. Iso him, his idea of keeping up with the game entailed 0 content found in 6 posts spread across a week and a half. This does not come from a Town mindset.

Ok will admit yiley was scummy.

In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
Jackal's 2nd of 2 posts shows a deliberate Scum mindset. He Votes mollie with seemingly no knowledge of the game {his previous post ~20 days prior said he hadn't read the game and nothing in this one demonstrates to the contrary} right after a VoteCount showing her in the 3rd position. Her Wagon had 0 Votes a page earlier. If he was being honest and just trying to end the Day, why not Vote for a Wagon that was in the lead?

I am unsure about this one but at the time mollie wagon did pick up dramatically at the time. He must of thought sk<scum would be lynched.

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is scummy because it is ultimately MisLynch shaming {which I've already harped on at length, so I'll spare you my reiterated thoughts}. It
does
matter that the players were ScumReads of multiple players. If you were to replace SK with Vig, the player would be praised to no end for hitting one Scum correctly and eliminating scummy/grey players from the MisLynch pool.

Will admit that mislynch shaming was bad
One thing wrong with this vekoz was not a scummy player but a player that was suspicious of her(mollie). IaI was a good hit but only becuase she needed to level scum down to a managable level which she has done, IHNC was not on her scum read list I was but instead of shooting him becuase of two things trying to set me up and two he bought mollie as a sk. Also she had stopped hunting scum when I mentioned she was didn't mean to have that effect.

Btw how can you not see how hard mollie is buddying you mate (insert inappropriate joke right here.)
I feel like we've covered this, but if you want to keep bringing it up, I'll be more than happy to keep saying the same thing... :roll:

Also notice how the sk night kill was one of my scum reads this time. Seems like someone wanted to set me up as sk I wonder who was pushing that. (mollie)
By this logic, the SK can't be mollie b/c the 1st 2 targets were her ScumReads... :roll: :roll:

Wow only one of her targets were hunting scum I have reasons why the other two weren't scum hunting. Dex you will be the reason us town lose this game and sk wins if you keep mollie alive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #303) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Could td be scum? I like pere town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #304) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

guys would there be 4 scum or 5 scum because I might of found some weird interaction day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (isolation #305) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 655, Josh_B wrote:Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o

In post 708, Josh_B wrote:
In post 657, Titus wrote:@Josh/TSO not TD.

At the time of vote:
I think Tipaine used a very solid mylo scum tactic to accuse TSO/colorhex of being scum. Unfortunately it's D1 and barely not out of RVS. It's too early to be making those sort of associatives from a town mind set. Tiphaine tried to skip important parts of the game.
Further:
I also think scum have daychat :eek: , and she didn't figure out that I was making fun of her on her own, the vote hop was also scummy and showed that she didn't have any investment in her own case, her explaination that TSO/colorhex were voting similarly was weak and even weaker when she turned it into both of them might be scum.

He keeped making excuses as to why scum had day talk day 1.

In post 712, Josh_B wrote:
In post 709, Garmr wrote:Josh here's a question for you if I get lynched or night killed and then I flip town. Do you think scum would still have day chat?

What? I misunderstood something because I didn't read it in context. I'm better now. I think.

he had two reasons why scum had day talk but now he quickly drops it when one is debunked. It feels like to me scum in the scum chat were telling josh b off.

Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

In post 2576, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2575, I have no creativity wrote:im board, lets make this fun

This right here. We are 104 pages in and 23 living vs 2 dead. At this pace, this game will eclipse the 1000 page mark :eek:

No offense, but I think for sake of interest, we need to get serious about lynching someone, and not just waiting for a deadline. But before we get there, here are a few thoughts along the way:

1) House asked what would happen if HI claimed he was roleblocked one night. If HI is telling the truth, the only person scared of him would be an SK, who I've never seen have roleblocking ability too. So yeah, if it happened, he'd be autolynched. Not liking the concern from house about a future event that isn't likely to happen while ALSO voting him currently. It's got to be one or the other, can't have it both ways. Either you find him scummy now and don't care about future events, or the future event is what causes you concern he is scum. House is the only wagon of more than 1 vote that I think I'd consider hopping on at this point.

2) Garmr's claim. Three possibilities:
a) garmr is lying scum, and josh is his buddy
b) garmr is lying scum, and josh is not his buddy
c) garmr is telling the truth, meaning josh is also town.

(yes I'm ignoring the possibility he is town and fakeclaiming, that would srsly be the worst town play possible).

Well based on a-c, Josh does not get lynched before Garmr, so my vote is obviously in the wrong place. And unless someone can tell me the theory behind why scum with almost no votes/pressure on them would do A or B, I'm going to assume both are town. If Garmr had 8 votes, maybe...but he had ONE at the time of the claim. Was the D1 crumb the best...I'm okay with it. I wish there was a better crumb D2 personally. But still the lack of a strong D2 crumb does not override an unneeded claim at L-11.

3) At the sake of being called out for a pot vs kettle argument, I'm going to agree with the many people that think some/most of the scum are laying low. With that said, I'm going to suggest more pressure on those low posters & low voters. If that means pressure comes my way, so be it. But for now, I'm going to vote a slot that I wasn't thrilled about D1 (Wake's) and between both Wake and his replacement, in 103+ pages now, has cast ZERO votes. Yes you read that right.

unvote: Josh B
vote: DrCirno
Purposely ignore that i was town fake claiming it.

In post 2599, Titus wrote:
In post 2547, Garmr wrote:I can't be screwed dealing with pirate mollie.

I'm one shot hider and I hid behind josh

In post 982, Garmr wrote:
In post 978, pirate mollie wrote:or you can help mom sort josh.

I am not picky.

I'm up for sorting josh.

This was my crumb.

Wow. That's a crumb...me thinks you just want to eliminate everyone but me or Mollie. One shot claims in first post.

There is also the possibility of you fucking with me while I sit on HI and gloating all the way to the bank.

Also aj was passively defending josh B but then said that he is a town read but she is holding syrup in reserve aka she was a bit suspicious on him and the only other person she did that with was titus.

These reactions from flipped scum make me think josh was likely with them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh B
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #306) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3369, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3368, Garmr wrote:Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

Can you find and summarize all the reactions to your claim?

Including ones that weren't from scum? ok.

Well basically IAI pushes the fact I'm scum and can't be town if i'm fake claiming it and since he flipped mafia it implies scum may be buddies with him.

titus reaction sounded like i just signed my own death wish. Meaning she didn't expect a townie to fake claim hider on her buddy.

Mollie instantly said I was lying. If i didn't know better i would say that mollie had more knowledge than possible. She also caught onto IAI post and i think thats what sealed the deal and made her kill him.

Twie believed me but only after questioning me.

tso-saw through my fake claim but realized i was town.

house-wanted to lynch me and then voted me. Maybe a scum partner?

dex- believed me pretty quickly

Josh b- Thinks my claim was stupid but plays along with it.

Pere- you believed me but i could see you questioning my choice in target.

the rest pretty much ignored me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (isolation #307) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3372, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1681, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 615, RachMarie wrote:Meh so far I do not have enough of Mollie to make a decision but she pushes me as both town and scum so yeah will need more to decide I usually town read her but last game we were in she turned out to be scum so a bit more skeptical now.

Jiffy NS and I are going insane atm, both of us having major dental work getting ready for the big move from California to Tennessee NEXT MONTH.

Auntie my favorite breakfast which has to be modified atm (I am having yogurt instead of the bacon) is:

Oatmeal with 2 oz unsweetened applesauce and a big dollop of cinnamon, spinach egg scramble with a bit of cheese, and a couple strips of BACON because BACON lol I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic on July 1 this year. So I hope you have sugar free syrup for me. BTW I was trying to calculate the odds of you being scum 3 times in a row Granted each game is independent but that would totally be freaky.

The FFs please slow the heck down it makes it really hard to catch up acck though you are probs town only person I saw willing to spam it up this much as scum was in a game with Mollie, the game is escaping me atm brain is not working fully sigh. Mollie you remember that game and the dude who spammed like crazy and drove you nuts who was scum?

TSO is probs town the meltdown feels more towny to me than scum TSO who I have also played with. Dude seriously I do not get mislynched in EVERY game, though I am often low hanging fruit.

I have a bad habit of scum reading Pere I can find a linky in a recently ended game with him where Auntie was scum and I was the backup cop and instead of investigating HER I investigated Pere but at least my crumb saved the day and she got lynched over him but still... meh

more later this is really a mega wall
I should mention that I am compiling a rudimentary reads list for players to reference, as to better let them know what my stances are. As of this post, my reads are like such.
vezzy town.
Deathy was scum, now town?
Tussy, scum.
Gammy town.
Mother town.
mollie, town.
Feo/Fiddy, scum.
Keithy, mild scum.
Enty town.
dexxy, town
Endy, town
Grinny, town
Jiffy, town
Joshy, unsure
Cougy, weak town read
Rach, scum
Inny, town. (An addition from .)

This is an imperfect list. I do not have a read on TSO, Yiley, Incy (no creativity), inty, Wakey, or Lucky. The reads do not take into account strength for the most part. However, off of what I have viewed, this holds.

Can someone translate this?

she busting titus and subconciously reinforcing her scum read on I am innocent this make me think. That td may also be scum as she also making a excuse to town read him and shes trying to preparing to bust josh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3375 (isolation #308) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Whoops mistranslated that she's not busting titus shes waffling aka unsure which means that pretty no one in her town or scum list that hasn't had some excuse to be there has flipped scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (isolation #309) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #310) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Yes they are and fuck spell check coming*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #311) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3377, Garmr wrote:Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.

What about House?

If i'm wrong about any of those two I could go for his lynch he isn't exactly on my top town reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #312) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3381, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3380, Garmr wrote:
In post 3379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3377, Garmr wrote:Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.

What about House?

If i'm wrong about any of those two I could go for his lynch he isn't exactly on my top town reads.

Good news is we are lynching scum today.

Bad news is we got 2 more to find.

So you think former fish is scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (isolation #313) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3392, pirate mollie wrote:

freudian slip.

you want me to the exclusion of every single of other thing going on in the game. I could get reeeeeeaaaally personal as to why are doing but i won't and just so you know you have broken a friendship over it.

if you win it will not mean you did well it will mean cos town is too fucking goddamn derpy.

titus was my scumread too I went after her d1 you fucking disgusting chauvinistic piece of shit. she switched gears and started playing to my meta on her. I gave her space cos that is what friends do! but was getting sus of her and said so. your whole case was built on titus and i being scum together but then you nked IaI who flipped scum (bet you didn't see that 1 coming! it shows how retarded you are) I think you were trying to frame me by thinking that IaI would flip town and you could cherry pick from his posts to try to say that I nked him cos he was sus of me or something. then you had to change the narrative.

Ok so you don't want to break our friendship but call me a chauvistic pig and a retard while you are being pretty much the biggest hypocritical bitch out there. My whole case on titus wasn't built on you being scum together through that was part of it. Also why would I shoot IAI when he was a absent factor town reading me and I didn't think he was scum you dumb fucking piece of hypocritical shit. Also talking about dumb shit scum is also a plural word as well. Also I never said you weren't scum reading titus i said you weren't acting on it till she made the claim.

Go fudge yourself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #314) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

I forgot pine was even playing
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (isolation #315) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Td is also on that list I'm happy to lynch him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (isolation #316) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

@td yes me and nero are on the same team his my town buddy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (isolation #317) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

I still think it would of been better not to neighborise Titus night two from either alignment as she was the obvious lynch. I find it fishy that tso died after titus flipped scum as well. Also if scum knew that you had a neighbor hood skill why not hit you first the confirmed power role over tso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #318) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3424, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3422, House wrote:
In post 3402, StrangerCoug wrote:OK, so it's in support of my stance (which proposes House-scum).

Only if you are comfortable painting everything to suit your bias.

Who the fuck wants to keep posting in a game when they are tunneled as scum right out the gate for no good reason?

I'm not anti-town, I'm just anti-
this
-town for being anti-House before even trying to get a read on me.

The reason that so many ppl think you are scum is 'cause you had a town read on Titus. It IS a natural reaction to look at someone that has a town read on scum HAS to be a scum buddy but its plenty possible that town are just misreading scum.

you should help me lynch PV,
Mollie
, Ank
or SC.
TD
and Garmr also need to join us.

I bolded the ones i'm fine with. I am usure on the sc through his a bit null.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (isolation #319) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

house if you're town. you have to find motivation. I did day 2 I was frustrated as hell. But when titus fake claimed tracker and when scum died and got lynched in one day night cycle i got pumped so lets do this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #320) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3447, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3435, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3432, House wrote:What the fuck makes you think I give a damn about living?

Nothing, and I have a problem with that.

I don't care about living either.

the only reason I have not replaced out is cos jason is having a hard time finding replacements. it is a shitty game and a bunch of people were allowed to lurk the living fuck out of it. I have been saying for ages plz lynch me cos it will force garmr to do something otherwise than masturbate to the fantasy of my lynch.

house is whining about being death tunneled while I have been death tunneled like no other player in this fucking game. enjoyment was sucked out long ago I wish I could just be lynched and put out of misery.

srsly 3 fucking day rounds and well over 2 months of having to put up with this shit.

Mollie get over yourself your not that big of deal and please stop ateing you done it for three days straight and other players are now starting to get sick of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #321) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Garmr »

Also mollie that's not how I handled the other people I wanted to beat really bad when playing as scum. Look at N is for normal and I wanted to beat slandaar more than you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #322) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Pirate mollie
Lets make this 3 wagons. Beside no ones even waggoning my scum reads so may well get rid of sk.

Also Pine save you the trouble I was the first one to assume mollie sk day three after looking back at the kills then i pieced everything together.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #323) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3465, House wrote:Is mollie!sk a foregone conclusion or just a popular opinion?

P-Edit: Pine, between SC & RM, RM is more townish by far. She actually tried to engage me (granted, it was after the vote, not before... and after I actually began posting a bit... so there is that). Regardless, SC has been nothing but one big, unrelenting, unreasonable telling nuisance that had gone out of his way to twist anything I say to infer scum motivation when there simply is none.

Pretty much popular opinion. But it pretty much adds up. All The night kills benefit her, When I proposed that maybe scum shot her night 1 titus really got into it actually I think some people took that as fact. and look at how she flipped,how she could easily defend herself while being accused as mafia but when it came to skshe couldn't and ended going silent for some time, her continuous ate and look she was even trying to copy your ate since people didn't really want to touch you, her being hypocritical The list goes on and on.

Tbh I think scum doesn't want to vote mollie today because they are afraid they will look scummy if they do. I would look at people pushing mollie being sk with out actually voting her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #324) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3470, Ankamius wrote:Why are we trying to SK-wagon again?

Do you think she's sk or town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #325) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's also town interest to lynch sk since we don't win with it. Mollie is obvious sk people who are saying we can leash the sk whats the point as we only have like 1 or 2 scum left and a fuck load of townies.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #326) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

anyone content on keeping the sk alive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #327) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3489, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3485, Garmr wrote:It's also town interest to lynch sk since we don't win with it. Mollie is obvious sk people who are saying we can leash the sk whats the point as we only have like 1 or 2 scum left and a fuck load of townies.

:igmeou:

You completely ignored the part of my post where I said that mafia has to waste time taking care of the SK. All an SK-lynch does right now is just vastly remove the pressure on scum. It makes no sense to lynch the SK. At all.

We have to deal with sk sometime and what happens when we get to the point where sk and mafia have mauled town down and we are in a lose lose situation.. How long do we leave sk till it backfires on us.

Also why not try starting a wagon on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #328) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Seriously this is fucking stupid. Town is winning we should all be hunting like crazy instead it's a ate feast town should be happy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #329) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #330) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3514, Pine wrote:
In post 3489, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3485, Garmr wrote:It's also town interest to lynch sk since we don't win with it. Mollie is obvious sk people who are saying we can leash the sk whats the point as we only have like 1 or 2 scum left and a fuck load of townies.

:igmeou:

You completely ignored the part of my post where I said that mafia has to waste time taking care of the SK. All an SK-lynch does right now is just vastly remove the pressure on scum. It makes no sense to lynch the SK. At all.

This.

We know who the SK (or Vig, why does no one ever acknowledge this possibility?) probably is. We can get rid her later if she stops being useful

Right now, scum have lost three members in rapid fire. They're likely reeling, off balance. The momentum is against them. They're far more likely to make mistakes and take risks right now. Hunting the SK is pro-scum, and gives them an unnecessary reprieve

Your ignoring the fbi agent flip right?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #331) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3525, StrangerCoug wrote:You want a new record? Sure. Somebody pushing mollie is scum.

I feel the situation is reversed and scum are shit scared to vote mollie and they are enjoying pushing scum read on the people that are.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (isolation #332) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not lynching house.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #333) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

So there's 3 parties here right.

the house wagon
the former fish wagon

the house wagon is not one I'm going to push because of i think his town.
the former fish wagon has no real substance.

Now the people on these two wagons don't seem to want to vote the other wagon and it's going to end up in a stale mate.

Finally there's a wagon both those sides will agree on AKA Mollie. This slots going to continue causing controversy for as long as its alive. The best solution is to lynch it. I want this slot dead and guess what as long as she's alive it's going to interfere with your wagons because it will take the focus off of them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (isolation #334) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Going to be honest here the reason I want mollie lynched now instead of latter is because of her disgusting behavior.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #335) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Garmr »

getting the urge to lynch kthxbye
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #336) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3564, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3560, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that I said that you said this but I do remember that someone was saying that House was scummy for ATEing.

I think that was garmr. 1 of your townreads.

Who is this scum wagon you speak of?

Well you thought wrong

In post 3507, Garmr wrote:Seriously this is fucking stupid. Town is winning we should all be hunting like c
razy instead it's a ate feast town should be happy.

just saying the ate should stop.

In post 3433, Garmr wrote:house if you're town. you have to find motivation. I did day 2 I was frustrated as hell. But when titus fake claimed tracker and when scum died and got lynched in one day night cycle i got pumped so lets do this.

Me starting to think to myself maybe house is town

In post 3510, Garmr wrote:I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.

Me warming up to the idea that house is town

In post 3533, Garmr wrote:I'm not lynching house.

Getting a strong read that house is town.

Where did i say that house is scum for ateing?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #337) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

td,ktnx,josh,ank for mafia. Mollie for sk and anyone that gets in my way of lynching mollie. Just like how I took down aj who was universally town read by everyone to get to waynegg in airplane mafia. Beside mollie has a lot more value alive to me if I was scum than if i was town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (isolation #338) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2429, Garmr wrote:So out of all the people defending mollie I have no creativity and Dex offer reasons,show thought process and are actually show why they think mollies town I even agree on some points (not that she's town but looking back some of the scum tells were null). But the people who jumped in and offered nothing other than saying mollie is town are titus and stranger cougar with out offering anything to back it up.

I'm starting to notice a trend and titus doing scummy stuff.

So my town reads in no order are
Tso
Josh B
ihnc
twie
Dex
Garmr(:P)

Also I'm starting to have doubt about the mollie thing I think i might of jumped the shark. But the reactions got from other people were interesting and that's the only positive thing I can take from this.

Potential Scum are -
titus
Strangecougar
house
ktnxbye

In their own categories
HI (I want to give him to day 3 maybe 4 due to the incident with fitz. His day 1 seemed town but his day 2 is quite bad and lazy.)

Mollie. (what i said above and the fact even through i said she went after weaker targets there's a few I agree on now I'm not carried away anymore still I want to know why she thought vekoz was special like which post made her think that..)

Pine(other than feeling IHNC is scum and agreeing with me on the sk scenario I don't know his perception of the game and I feel like he could be interesting through once he gets talking just a gut feeling.)

Since late day 2ish but I kinda forget about his existence.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #339) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3587, d3x wrote:Interesting.

So when you said...
In post 3463, Garmr wrote:no ones even waggoning my scum reads so may well get rid of sk.
...but there was a growing Wagon on Kthx, why didn't you join?

I was focused on mollie tbh. FFerylt says something about me and shiny things or what ever that means.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #340) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3589, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey garmr, you have 7 mafia there, and that's not possible, might want to work on that theory :P

One of them must be town I know.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (isolation #341) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

3599 is scum posting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (isolation #342) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3616, Ankamius wrote:All this sheeping is making me nervous.

Fuck he has already began wagon shamming and Formerfish isn't even dead yet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #343) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Mollie

VOTE: Ank

I'm still convinced your sk mollie but we do share something a scum read on ank.

Also stop playing the victim I haven't had malice or ill intentions towards you I have been reading you as scum game wise. I only really snapped in like the past week or so because of what you been doing saying about me. You were the one who made it personal mollie if you didn't want that Then don't throw rocks in a glass house.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #344) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Garmr »

doing/saying
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #345) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3584, Garmr wrote:td,ktnx,
josh
,ank for mafia. Mollie for sk and anyone that gets in my way of lynching mollie. Just like how I took down aj who was universally town read by everyone to get to waynegg in airplane mafia. Beside mollie has a lot more value alive to me if I was scum than if i was town.

Think i got paranoid at josh for the early day 1 play If I look at his day 2 he gets wagoned By IAI and ktnx(who i think is also scum). In fact I think they stayed the whole day on him parking thier vote.

Also this isn't concrete evidence or anything but.

In post 36, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TheWayItEnds
(2): d3x, Majiffy
I Am Innocent
(1):
Titus

Garmr
(1): Yiley
pirate mollie
(1): vezokpiraka
I have no creativity
(1): TiphaineDeath
Mom
(1):
I Am Innocent

Wake88
(1): Nero Cain
FFAE00 FFED00
(1): PeregrineV

Not Voting
(16): I have no creativity, Not the mafia, Garmr, FFAE00 FFED00, Wake88, Josh_B, RachMarie, pirate mollie, Lucky2u, StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina, TheWayItEnds, T S O, Mom, Kthxbye, inte[/color]

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline

In post 37, Mom wrote:
Vote: Aunt Jemima

I buy Mrs. Butterworth's.

In post 42, Aunt Jemina wrote:VOTE: PeregrineV.

This is not a serious vote.

If scum are playing some sort of sick rvs joke (vote another scum after scum votes you.) and that actually is the scum team I will laugh. Through I don't think pere is scum but mom/ank is very likely.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #346) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3630, Kise wrote:
In post 3615, Garmr wrote:3599 is scum posting.

And there's plenty of ppl wanting him lynched. In fact I remember 6 or 7 votes on fish. Your vote would be appreciated, as molliewagon is not happening.

I might go vla til fish, house or Nero get l-1. Nothing left to say and none of the old comments are worth revisiting as far as it concerns other players. I know you guys, and know you're better than to leave visible tracks if you were scum. That said and out the way, I can't shake Nero, house or fish off.

If the SK wants to shoot one of those 3 or sacrifice Pine, that's cool.

That was me mocking ank post.

@ank
Mollie hasn't provided you reasons either yet your letting her off the hook wha?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (isolation #347) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

If I was the sk I would shoot ank tonight because I feel he is scum. If I was the mafia I'd probably shoot dex. Because his been universally town read and no one is pushing a scum read on him unless he was my scum partner then shooting someone else not pushing mollies lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #348) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3642, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3640, Garmr wrote:If I was the sk I would shoot ank tonight because I feel he is scum. If I was the mafia I'd probably shoot dex. Because his been universally town read and no one is pushing a scum read on him unless he was my scum partner then shooting someone else not pushing mollies lynch.

...what

Ok this post was to show thinking it's also slightly manipulative.
I wanted to raise awareness that dex is being universally town read and not one shot has gone his way and I'm starting to get worried about that. Also if he is town it fucks around with mafia.

and for me saying if I was sk I would kill ank let me put it this way, I'm making a deal with the devil.

Basically If I'm sk the most beneficial kill you because I'm scum reading you and your scum reading me. Mollie is also same situation with you so you could really push it on each other. If someone else is sk they can fuel the fire between me and mollie more and shoot you with out anyone blinking a eye.
The benefits are

(Town) Basically I'm trading off town rep for one my scum reads to get killed

(SK)If i was sk spice things up on the mollie topic and it turns you into a safe kill softens the recoil.

(mafia) Directs sk shot off of a scum buddy unless you are a scum buddy then its a fuck you and looks good for me especially if mollie flips sk.

Ironically I would to point if me or mollie were sk we actually benefiting from each others survival. If I was sk keeping her alive means less suspicion for me and If I was mafia I would less likely be shot because her best bet to survive is to push the sk tag on to me. Also if the sk is not one of us It could really fuck us over late game and I want to prevent that from happening That's why it's like what mollie says we should be dealt with quickly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #349) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In short I'm securing your death tonight Ank
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #350) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Me or mollie should be dealt with today or it will fuck us over late game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3649 (isolation #351) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3648, Kise wrote:Only because you won't put a sock in it and lynch better targets.

I have my vote on ank and am willing to switch to kthxbye. These are good lynches.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #352) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3651, Kise wrote:I don't think 3644 works now. Anti-town wouldn't be manipulated now that they see what you want them to do. Why'd you feel the need to explain all that stuff to your scumread?

It still will work as it's the optimal sk move and my ego probably.

Why are you on the trash wagons kise?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #353) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3655, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3650, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3567, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

Show your work.

interactions between Ank and Garmr seem fake on Ank's side. Mom's interaction with Nero were not absolutely townish. Scum deaths have me rethinking who would likely be on their team.

The problem I have with your attack is that you call me scum, then just completely refuse to really explain why. That wouldn't be a problem if that had a basis in my predecessor, but then you just outright state that you had a townread on Mom, so your lack of willingness to explain anything is even more bizarre. Making vague statements without any kind of detail is basically the same shit as before and I'm not buying it.

When you actually make a case instead of fluff people would probably consider what you are saying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #354) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3670, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3668, Garmr wrote:When you actually make a case instead of fluff people would probably consider what you are saying.

Are you talking to me or to ank?

Ank
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #355) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Garmr »

I thought I found 1 case ank in post 3273 but it's just all theory talk kinda disappointing. :(

He throws the word discredit around a lot but there's nothing in his writing to indicate something to credit. None of his post have any substance or weight behind them.
His 3254 is him saying that points on mollie case aren't valid because it's not happening today basically. Apparently we are playing this day by day and not supposed to look back at previous days. 3479 is more theory

In post 3641, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3637, Garmr wrote:@ank
Mollie hasn't provided you reasons either yet your letting her off the hook wha?

I'm singling out Josh_B's because his lack of reasoning is pinging a hell of a lot harder than anyone else's is.

In post 3655, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3650, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3567, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

Show your work.

interactions between Ank and Garmr seem fake on Ank's side. Mom's interaction with Nero were not absolutely townish. Scum deaths have me rethinking who would likely be on their team.

The problem I have with your attack is that you call me scum, then just completely refuse to really explain why. That wouldn't be a problem if that had a basis in my predecessor, but then you just outright state that you had a townread on Mom, so your lack of willingness to explain anything is even more bizarre. Making vague statements without any kind of detail is basically the same shit as before and I'm not buying it.

Iso josh B in Ank iso there is no mention of why josh b is scum either or any reasoning why someone is his scum read. This hypocrite number one.

Ank is the lynch today.

His post are empty as fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (isolation #356) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

So it takes a push to actually ank posting that's so scummy

In post 3675, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3674, Garmr wrote:I thought I found 1 case ank in post 3273 but it's just all theory talk kinda disappointing. :(

Just because you try to blow off my reasoning for why I'm scumreading you, that doesn't mean it's not a case.

It isn't a case through it was all theroy what would be scum best move in your mind making it wifom. Also you admit yourself you had no other reasoning to be on me
In post 3273, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3262, Garmr wrote:

Don't put words in my mouth. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why something is pegging me.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:He throws the word discredit around a lot but there's nothing in his writing to indicate something to credit. None of his post have any substance or weight behind them.

This is the same kind of shit you've been doing this entire game phase towards me. You twist around what I say and challenge it on your made up reasoning behind it. Your play reminds me a lot more of someone who just wants everyone to take me less seriously and a lot less of someone that wants people to lynch a scumread.

Even if your reasoning was true, twisting words around to fit whatever conclusion you already have is no less slimy.

That's mafia I present a case and you present a rebuttal and vice versa. You didn't really do anything to try and disprove my reasoning you tried to pin me doing the same thing when I thoroughly explained my reads and the way I am thinking. Also that way I play is different from most regular players ask anyone who's played with me before I am hard to understand my mechanics are alien. But back on point wouldn't I want to aim for a you know better target if i wanted people to take someone less seriously. Because your reads are all sheeped from popular wagons and the ones opposing the wagons why would I want to silence a sheep instead of the inflectional voices.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:His 3254 is him saying that points on mollie case aren't valid because it's not happening today basically. Apparently we are playing this day by day and not supposed to look back at previous days. 3479 is more theory

No.

1. SK-read on Mollie from Day 2 and/or 3.
2. Mollie makes a case on you on Day 4
3. You discounted that case based on SK-Read
4. When criticized, your addition was that her cases previously applied more to her than you.

Some of her points do apply to her I explained this and I also explained why her case is flawed.

That answers nothing. It says nothing about the case I was asking you about. You never made the connection between the two. It's a terrible reason to just discredit that case, especially when your response to being called on it is this:

In post 3232, Garmr wrote:You wouldn't know what scum was if it was beating you with a stick.

In post 3235, Garmr wrote:When your actually bring a argument I will consider debating with you. But as of right now I would rather lynch my top scum read as mafia aren't going for the sk like I thought.

In post 3239, Garmr wrote:Also it's pretty obvious you didn't think your vote through and just acted with out thinking otherwise you would of listed one point right off the bat.

This is in your next three posts after the original post I scumread you on (removing everything else since it has no relevance to this point whatsoever). You're not trying to figure out why I'm scumreading you, trying to convince me that you're right, or anything. What you were trying to do is try to intimidate me down from my stance or everyone else from voicing their opinion on it.

So no, that's not 'theory'. That's part of my explanation for why you're full of shit.

wow lol your making me laugh

In post 3231, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Garmr

That was scumposting.

In post 3233, Ankamius wrote:Keep scum posting. You won't flail out of this that easily.

Did you really expect a big defense from this lol. Look who's twisting things now looooool and my third comment is right you didn't even have a reason to be on me you went off so called gut meaning you had no reads prepared at all.

1. I generally don't make elaborate cases or explain myself until I'm either asked or I'm reasonably sure I won't be interacted with enough in a meaningful way to make hiding it useful anymore. I get my most accurate reads from personal interaction, so you can bet I'm never changing this.
2. It's hard to be a hypocrite about asking for why someone's scumreading me when no one ever asked me why I was scumreading Josh. Thanks for trying, though.

1.In other words your just making excuses
2.Your still a hypocrite
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (isolation #357) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3676, pirate mollie wrote:I am probably not lynching ank today!

You can kill him tonight.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #358) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Kise
want to lynch scum today aka ank.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #359) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm pretty ticked right now I don't agree with the house wagon and I think ank is way scummier than FF. Yet I feel like it's mainly town that opposing me instead of scum. With people I'm scum reading I can push through my argument. But if its town it just frustrating and head banging and I feel like a hit a brick wall.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #360) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ ank

1.Does so make sense.

2It's still wifom as scum might not want to be scum read so they suck up to the sk instead. Your explanation about this point is still theory. Also That can only really be used as a scum point if i was actually in a situation were it would be optimal for the sk to kill me. Also it should be obvious with my interaction with titus and how IAI was trying to buddy me that I'm not group scum. I'm not the sk either.

3.yes me being a dick and editing what you said and bolding it so everyone knows I edited it in a comedic fashion unlike what you did with this point. Are you trying to sell this off as a point or just testing if I'm paying attention. Also you can't even defend yourself you just fucking dodge the subject now your trying to squirm your way out it. Also you couldn't explain why my answer was unsatisfactory and if it was wouldn't the other be supporting you with it. They would be like damn ank right garmr couldn't answer that. But that's not what happened so stop pretending I didn't answer with a decent rebuttal.

On a side note why don't you make a case yourself for once instead of trying to leach of mollies bad one.

4.your misrepping me act is getting stale. Seriously the motivation and content go hand in hand. Mollies case was bad I ignored it. You go why didn't you explain it I think "god damn is anyone that stupid to believe mollies shit" explain why its wrong. You cry about my motivation for not replying to it. You don't care if my content actually disproves hers. You try to push scum motivation were there is none.

5. and 3 is right

6.Not really relevant to whether your scum or not but yeah you are.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3716 (isolation #361) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

@dex
Tbh I thought more people agreed on mollie being sk than but conversation is proving otherwise I don't know where this 5 thing is coming from through. Tbh I addressed the points to me and made notes about who you wanted to lynch over the course of the day. Also if its me wanting to lynch the sk now I have explained my reasoning of why it's best to deal with me or mollie now. Pretty much all your questions have been talked about by other people.

Or is you talking to other people because i did note what you said but I didn't want to interrupt your pushes.

Also if your going to say my view on how sk should be dealt with is wrong I'm going to say fuck off I changed my mind since day 3. If mollie is just going to say smart remarks and cry us a river all day I don't care how anti town i have to be she can die (ingame.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #362) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3759, pirate mollie wrote:
Dead Players

Titus was Kelly Brook, Mafia Goon lynched day 3

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

Nero Cain was Aryton Senna, Mafia Tailor lynched day 4

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4

lets regroup this.

lynched:

- based off of for some reason.
- cos titus claimed tracker result on him.
Titus was Kelly Brook, Mafia Goon lynched day 3
- cos tracker result was a lie.
Nero Cain was Aryton Senna, Mafia Tailor lynched day 4
- guilty.

those who were executed:

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4
[/area]

those who were killed:

those who were blown to bits:

TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:Aunt Jemina was Jesus, Mafia Encryptor, blown to bits Night 3

there is a possibility that there is no sk
and it was a red herring to the game that is quite the fad. I think aj was sent to do the nk and that is why she was blown up and that IaI might have said, "JUST FUCKING GAMBIT ME". cos the executioners have a heavier roster for nks than anything else in the game.

to me this points to house.

VOTE: house

This post practically screams mollies sk. Lets look at the facts titus believed 100% that there was a sk otherwise she wouldn't of done that fake tracker claim. Mafia seemed to be frantically looking for a sk lynch. Executed seems to be the sk word.

Also I think its time to lynch mollie aka the sk as I believe the mafia are all dead. There is two reasons why I believe this.

1.There was no extra night kill tonight and it would be very important to get some kills for mafia and I don't see mafia shooting josh b.

2.Scum were using there power roles to shoot. Also if there were 5 mafia then mafia would want to keep there encryptor alive and using a tailor would be out the question. This makes me believe it's 4 scum and a sk.

It's time for mollie to go.

VOTE: mollie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #363) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

There's other scenarios than them defending td. Scum could see ff as a easier lynch as it probably would back fire less on them no expects a all town lynch or a all scum wagon. It's also possible that scum were buddying up to td like nerocain was to me yesterday.

At this point of the game mafia may or may not exist we don't know so that's why we should get rid of something we know exists. The sk aka mollie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #364) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3775, Kise wrote:
vote garmr

The award to townie who can't think goes to. Can I ask do you think nero cain would try to buddy yesterday if we were scum partners yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (isolation #365) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

That tell me not to type after a nap. "Do you think nerocain would try to buddy me like he did yesterday if me and him were scum partners?"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (isolation #366) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also all pere has to do is investigate me and I will turn out not mafia. Unless you want to push the fact I'm godfather(with a tailor in the game is not likely) or that I'm a sk, (The fact I been pushing for a sk lynch over a mafia isn't what I should do as a sk.) It should be pretty obvious to the dumbest of people I am town. It's time to lynch mollie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #367) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3781, StrangerCoug wrote:We have only one kill, most likely from the SK. It would make a lot of sense for the Mafia to kill the cop, but that's not what happened. Garmr's theory is plausible in my eyes, but the operative word here is "plausible"—he did not give conclusive proof that pirate mollie us the SK. And self-voting like pirate mollie did is not a sound move to be doing as SK with only one other kill (excluding the bomb, since the bomb cannot pick its own target). So that's why I didn't jump on mollie. For the same reason, I don't think House is the SK, either.

The self vote is simple mollies having a cry because she knows she won't get lynched so she's appealing to your emotions so she has more chance of living further down the road. Half of her plays since day 2 are based of emotional appeals instead of actual tangible evidence. She uses threats and emotinal shamming as her tools.

Pedit talking about that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (isolation #368) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Mollie your a woman not a 6 year old school girl grow up. You keep calling me a vi but you keep proposing that there is no sk when we obviously have one. You keep saying that I get a hard on trying to lynch but you leave out that I really do believe your the sk. You don't understand what my case is against you or pretend not to even through it been explained why like 50 times and others can understand it and even with those that don't agree with it say there is some merit to it.

I'm not going to report you mollie even through I could. But I swear on our friendship that I 100% believe you are a sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #369) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I'm a Equalist I believe in equal rights (Not like feminism or mra but that subject is a bit iffy on here).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #370) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I'm going to make this real simple for everyone out there.

n1 kills
vekoz sk kill
mafia kill denied

n2
dr cirno-mafia
IAI- SK shot the mafia so this is how we know how executed is the sks word.

n3
Tso- mafia shot him
AJ -blown up by tso
IHNC-sk

n4
Josh- sk kill
mafia kill denied

This is what happened.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #371) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

I realized that 4+1 = 5*4 = 20 so we need one 5/1 mafia/sk to make them 1/4 of the player list so one mafia must still be alive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #372) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3837, pirate mollie wrote:eta: xposts

it feels personal garmr.

I am not the sk.

but idc lynch me

If you could hear my voice you would know it's not intended to be personal and it only really became a bit personal after you start insulting me (which I refrained from doing unless you included the word hypocrite which I used in place of words I wanted to use.). I still think your a sk through because of the way the you flowed and the night kills match up also the way I perceived some of your actions..

Also your my friend and mafia works me up sometimes (through it tends to be because of the modding) to that's why I got banned and besides my skins thick I can take a insult or two it's chill.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (isolation #373) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

When the world spins everything becomes a little clearer. I feel the same way I felt about nero cain as a I do pine I that means his scum I don't know but just putting that out there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #374) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

pirate mollie wrote:@ pine

you never explained how the executioner nks cld all come from 1 sk while scum only managed to get in 2 nks. cos you totally went with flavour in your "analysis".

like plz explain that leap of logic to me.

Mollie
pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3840, Garmr wrote:
In post 3837, pirate mollie wrote:eta: xposts

it feels personal garmr.

I am not the sk.

but idc lynch me

If you could hear my voice you would know it's not intended to be personal and it only really became a bit personal after you start insulting me (which I refrained from doing unless you included the word hypocrite which I used in place of words I wanted to use.). I still think your a sk through because of the way the you flowed and the night kills match up also the way I perceived some of your actions..

Also your my friend and mafia works me up sometimes (through it tends to be because of the modding) to that's why I got banned and besides my skins thick I can take a insult or two it's chill.

truce?

those who are my nearest and dearest tend to work me up too. also strangers but I am somehow convinced that is healthy.

Ok truce.
I will try to work out the game. If there is a dr he slipped a couple of times and I already worked out who he is (for a while now) and today's pretty much confirmed my suspensions. I still think your sk mollie but I'll tell you who I think is the dr as you won't be killing him till mafia is gone. His someone closer to you than me.

I don't think former fish is scum and I want to hear pere. I'm going to sober up a bit before I shifts my vote.

(pe edit)
Scum could miss a nk if there's a dr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3860 (isolation #375) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Nercocain was distancing hard with his scum buddies day 1 going through day 1. He tried to push the concept that Titus was a dumb ass town with early reaction. Also I don't like titus and nerocains both addressed yiley on his entry. It looks like day 1 was just scum fucking around around with each other.

Spoiler:
In post 11, Nero Cain wrote:fuck you d3x, I had just switched accounts to make that joke.

Anyways, lets all pl wake before he flakes.

vote:wake

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?

In post 18, Yiley wrote:Hi guys , I don't fit in do I?

In post 20, Titus wrote:

Give it time you will be.

In post 21, Nero Cain wrote:

Considering that you think you are a superhero? no. They lock ppl up for that shit.

In post 19, Titus wrote:
In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?

He's a hosting addict. He's the reason MA occurs. Now he's just a regular member

MA?

In post 40, Nero Cain wrote:but I did buy some organic maple the other day and that shit was damn good

quote="In post 41 , Yiley"]Mrs butterworths is the best syrup evah[/quote]

In post 44, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 41, Yiley wrote:Mrs butterworths is the best syrup evah

daykill:Yiley

There's more interactions of scum but I just put the ones featuring/leading up to yiley ones. Then after a certain point nerocain/titus stop having fun and then start bickering I think this is scum theater.

Also this is interesting
Spoiler:
In post 741, Nero Cain wrote:
Town

Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Titus
TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
vezokpiraka
Majiffy
d3x
RachMarie

Nullies

Aunt Jemina
Wake88
TheWayItEnds
Garmr
I Am Innocent
Lucky2u
Kthxbye
I have no creativity

might be town but wouldn't care

pirate mollie
T S O

scums

FFAE00 FFED00
inte
StrangerCoug
Yiley

Not the mafia
Mom

In post 1194, Nero Cain wrote:ok, so what makes you think Yiley is scum?

In post 1196, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1171, StrangerCoug wrote:I was asking you to explain why you asked Hostile Intent to claim or die.

I was mostly fucking around though the first time I did want to see if he'd panic.

what do you think of his slot?

So in that Marvel game someguy that was scum and sitebannedYates got ran up. Whoever the scum guy refused to vote Yates. Its very similar to how TD isn't voting FF. If you are town TD then this is very very bad play.

Yiley wagon suxs though (yes, I know I had him as scum.) but the fact he's a CW to FF makes me a lil' uneasy.

This looks like scum being selfconcious about an accidental slip. Also we know scum had day talk then and someone could of told him about the yiley slip. also

Spoiler:
In post 1244, Titus wrote:
In post 1242, Majiffy wrote:Does anyone actually believe in anything they're pushing right now? This game feels dead in the water.

FF is scum. This is an attempt not to do xmen over. If you look at oh 90 percent of my pists (number out of my ass), I am still saying FF is scum.

FF still lurkerage. FF does nothing longer than Yiley. Yiley gets flashwagon.

Must resist urge to yell at stupidity.

In post 1308, Titus wrote:
In post 1298, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1277, Hostile Intent wrote:Let's rustle some feathers, guys. Obv Yileyslot is nothing. T S O seems town enough.

UNVOTE: T S O

Let's lynch something worthwhile that'll give us information. That's what I'm about.

In post 1295, Hostile Intent wrote:
I, uh, didn't say T S O was a townread. I was talking about J_B.

I don't have a read on T S O. I was hoping the quickwagon would tell me something but I gott bored with it.

...wut?

So many scum, me thinks the scum are bussing themselves and we're chasing our tails arguing which scum to lynch.

This looks like titus trying to set up HI with yiley which seems weird if Yiley was town.
Spoiler:
In post 2294, Nero Cain wrote:Can confirm. Mollie sk hunting isn't a scumtell though her "I don't sk hunt in thread as scum" is borderline trust tell so she'll eventually have to sk hunt to avoid that. But her giving up is kinda meh.

Wasn't awed by TSO's OC on House but I'm agreeing with him that Houses's vote looked opportunistic
as does jackals vote.

In post 3300, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3287, Garmr wrote:Going to be honest I don't see the fish scum thing.

^^^^

I hated the two previous occupants of his slot but I liked his intro
(and Fish always seems so town to me!)
so I'm willing to not lynch that today (and maybe never?)

I don't care if we keep the SK alive and leash her or kill it.

The bolded bit makes me think nero was trying to cover his tracks if we did flip formerfish also to me it looks like he was trying to keep former alive just long enough so the cop would investigate former.

In post 3669, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3624, pirate mollie wrote:I did it once in our first game together. I have since worked off your reads in recent games yeah?

yeah, we both know this is untrue.

Garmr, TD and Josh are still town and my town needs to either sheep me on Ank or Mollie or PV.

Also the fact he left fish out seems weird since he was trying rally people behind his cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scummy stuff fish has done

In post 3196, Formerfish wrote:By the way, I only read the first 15 or so pages before I gave up on that shit. Mollie was scum from page 1.

I think this was an excuse to jump on the mollie he must of read the sk theroy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (isolation #376) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Garmr »

No that post was half done :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (isolation #377) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I also feel that fish pushes are none existent outside of mollie.
In post 3600, Formerfish wrote:
In post 480, TiphaineDeath wrote:So far? Haven't really managed all that much yet. I'm doing what I always do in the early game, jumping on things that ping me and setting up my connection tells for later.

I'll say again that I would be extremely surprised if neither TSO nor FFS is scum, and they both might well be, but because of that i currently find it unlikely that AJ is scum.

In post 752, TiphaineDeath wrote:Just so I don't forget it in this huge thread TSO scum= StrangerCoug Scum.

In post 813, TiphaineDeath wrote:I've been told that people occasionally have problems with that, howzabout this, help me lynch TSO and you get a free pass on to my town list for basically ever.

In post 815, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, given your playstyle so far this game I would have voted you instantly if you had taken me up on that, instead you get town points. <3.

In post 1086, TiphaineDeath wrote:"There are no good wagons, all the wagons are vanity wagons, so I am voting the guy with the most votes, but I warned you guys that these wagons were all terrible so you should give me town points when whoever we lynch today flips town"

Vezoks post means vezok scum=ff town actually titus, get with it.

In post 1154, TiphaineDeath wrote:For when I flip town Nero, bookmark this post, then lynch in this order TSO-SC-Vezok I think the counterwagon to me right now is on town given that vezok is probably scum, and I will not be voting ff today.

In post 1246, TiphaineDeath wrote:I believe in everything I'm pushing Jiffy, I just can't really push it very well :/.

In post 1279, TiphaineDeath wrote:HI could very well be scum, and despite loving the few votes I have on TSO I am not feeling I'm going to be able to push this through today.

I'm down nero VOTE: hostile intent

In post 1747, TiphaineDeath wrote:So yeah, Jiffy is town forever.

Also I have caught at least two, and probably three or four scum, and HI's attitude of "I'm doing better than that guy so you should lynch him" Is fucking terrible.

In post 1860, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sure, why not, I'm ready to be done with this game. UNVOTE: garmr go ahead and vote, I'll hammer.

Ya'll make sure you kill TSO-HI and SC when Me and FF are done distracting you.

In post 1925, TiphaineDeath wrote:There was one kill last night when I expected three, mr. "FBI agent" can go spin.

In post 2117, TiphaineDeath wrote:Mmm, Yeah, it's time for this to die, VOTE: house

In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Someone explain why TD is town?

I am stuck with phone posting for now and when I did a iso dive on him I weighed and measured his reads and was left wanting. He was very active in pushing people who ended up flipping town and his reasoning was shotty at best. I had posts marked to comment directly on but lost them. Why did no one care about him trying to chain lynches based off nonexistent flips?

This is the closet thing to a push.

VOTE: formerfish
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (isolation #378) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3864, TiphaineDeath wrote:Firstly, Garmr, if you do know who the doc/jailkeeper/roleblocker/whatever you think is making the scum miss night kills is, why in the fuck would you even consider outing that?

And secondly this speculation is pointless, this could be as simple as a bunch of crosskills, which I believe I mentioned earlier.

Really liking garmr's fish case though. I think I'm going to slide in to the group that wants to take a chill pill until our cop reports in.

If mollie is sk she won't want to kill the protection role till scum is caught as dr and inspector don't hurt her (as dr will probably hard protect inspector). If someone kills the protection role because of my hint that limits it to the very few people that know mollie personal life which I would say is small (2-3 at most) and instantly puts them as lynch candidates.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #379) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Mollie

Lol me and my friends constantly pay each other out. How many people in this game would understand the clue (I'm talking about someone really close (at some stage) to you like to your heart.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (isolation #380) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think a lot of our problems would be solved if people take time to read the game instead of skim reading and making them selves useless because of a possible cop/doc combo.

#rachmarie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #381) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think it's best people post and talk about stuff before pere gives his results (not lynch) we can get a lot more reactions unless you have something to hide?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (isolation #382) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Garmr »

I can't help but laugh a bit at this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #383) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Pere I'mreading you as town but I am getting a bit of a paranoid feeling. I will just push that to the back of my head.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #384) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Garmr »

neighboriser is also a scum role. But then again I did mislynch Aunt J when she was a town one. The point is you aren't a confirmed town but formerfish>you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (isolation #385) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Even through I don't think ank is scum anymore through neros interactions I'm more than happy to lynch him if we have to compromise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (isolation #386) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3925, Kise wrote:Keep in mind this started as 25 players, not 20. 1/4 of 25 is about 6 (for non-towns)

In post 3889, Garmr wrote:Pere I'mreading you as town but I am getting a bit of a paranoid feeling. I will just push that to the back of my head.

why for?

In post 3890, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey, Mr. derpcop, go read the part where I got confirmed and then vote anak with me.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say neighborizer is too weak of a role to give to scum, all dead scum considered.

How does this game work - it's a upick or supposed to be balanced? I think I read somewhere it's the former.

In post 3894, Garmr wrote:Even through I don't think ank is scum anymore through neros interactions I'm more than happy to lynch him if we have to compromise.

I wouldn't be happy about that. I get the feeling you're trying to slick the wheels on an Ank wagon. Garmr pls.

In post 3510, Garmr wrote:I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.

You called him scum earlier. What made the read change?

1.If his scum who busted his buddy. I mean look at the people he investigated they are all dead except nerocain and strange cougar. Also mafia had a tailor

2.I already explained when I got my house town read but I'm not telling you were to punish you for being lazy.

3. No I'm showing disdain for a ank becuase I don't like his play style. I really hope someone shoots you tonight because sk is killing people who agree with me and it would be a nice change.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (isolation #387) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3566, Garmr wrote:
In post 3564, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3560, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that I said that you said this but I do remember that someone was saying that House was scummy for ATEing.

I think that was garmr. 1 of your townreads.

Who is this scum wagon you speak of?

Well you thought wrong

In post 3507, Garmr wrote:Seriously this is fucking stupid. Town is winning we should all be hunting like c
razy instead it's a ate feast town should be happy.

just saying the ate should stop.

In post 3433, Garmr wrote:house if you're town. you have to find motivation. I did day 2 I was frustrated as hell. But when titus fake claimed tracker and when scum died and got lynched in one day night cycle i got pumped so lets do this.

Me starting to think to myself maybe house is town

Me warming up to the idea that house is town

In post 3533, Garmr wrote:I'm not lynching house.

Getting a strong read that house is town.

Where did i say that house is scum for ateing?

Because you asked nicely.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (isolation #388) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3949, Kise wrote:Hakuna matada, Mollie. I used to tease you for being SK because of what Garmr was saying last phase. Looking back, and looking at the 2 voting you, I don't find them to be reliable/sheepable players.
Pine is swamped with work and IRL things afaict
, and his voting/unvoting positions hurt him. I'm looking back now and really not sure why I just flew with "Garmr says so" but I don't feel you're SK.

Can't remember who but someone said you immediately jumped on Titus when she called HI the SK, likely because you're SK and knew Titus was lying. I think that accusation doesn't hold up now.

That said and out the way, what do you guys make of the SK's targets: Trying to please town? Simply preferring to kill possible mafia > everyone? Avoiding a kill overlap with the mafia's kill? Other? It's something I recently thought about that could help us profile the SK a bit.

How to lose a town read. You are trying discredit pine by bringing rl things in when its obvious he posting and update. You should be trying to argue against his ingame content not the outside world.

That titus thing was also part of my case and why wouldn't it hold up anymore what changed?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3967 (isolation #389) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

@mollie

My case on you isn't bad it has merit it could be wrong but I'm like 80% sure i'm right.

Also it should be obvious I'm not mafia either as my actions have pushed against mafia.
1.Me claiming hider the same time as titus claimed tracker could of got her lynched and backfired if we were on team plus scum had day talk meaning titus would of told her team whats going on
2.nerocain buddying me its obvious he was trying to win my favour
3.The fact I pushed you as a sk would draw attention to myself and possiblely make me lynched for the wrong reasons.
4. I would of probably been pushed harder or been supported by the scum team day 2 as my case did put titus in the spot light.

reasons I'm not sk.

1. by pushing the fact your sk then getting you lynched for it would put me in a bad spot.
2. It would draw mafia attention and they may try to get me lynched by pushing me as mafia or buddying me till your mislynched then lynching me the next day.
3.The kills don't make sense for me
4. My day 4 play to get rid of you is bad as I should be trying to keep you alive as long as possible.

Your competent enough to see the game as a whole unlike kise or ank (this is a insult to get you guys thinking I don't really care if you agree with me but your both short sighted when it comes to looking at events and not able to look at the whole picture at the same time )
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (isolation #390) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3975, pirate mollie wrote:I shld have let nacho replace in. :(

but if town wins I wanted the win.

I'm kinda glad you didn't otherwise it would be less likely that we would of made up as fast.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (isolation #391) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

so that's 5 votes on former fish with 8 to lynch so that's l-3

@Mollie race you to 400 post since me and you are the highest posters.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (isolation #392) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

Basically mollies theroy is mafia have a extra kill and they shot themselves to make them look like vigs even through we had a flipped fbi agent at the time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (isolation #393) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

also the mafia death was straight after the fbi flip.

@Former fish

Shes already answered it before in past and I'm sick of you and her running in circles it's like watching gold fish have a argument.

@Dex
He may compromise town late game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (isolation #394) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3986, d3x wrote:@Garmr- How do you see TownAnk compromising Late Game?

@Fish- Convenient that the secret Tell that allowed you to skip 113 pages may never see the light of day... :roll:

Basically he doesn't look back and reflect on past events. He looks at the here and now and tbh i think the main factor is he annoys me.

@Fish
She wasn't understanding/pretending not to what you were saying and you weren't understanding/pretending not to. I have already discussed this with her so don't pretend it's your investigation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (isolation #395) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Dex your scum reading formerfish right are you down for his lynch today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #396) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4006, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.

Other than me who else do you think has it in them to frame you as sk. Kise is confirmed not sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #397) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4009, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.

That's not really answering my question through. Also it's false as Sk and Scum are both threats to town/me and at the moment I don't mind which goes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #398) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4013, pirate mollie wrote:I really need to proofread my shit.

In post 4012, pirate mollie wrote:I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they are basing their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking me about who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?

fixed.

Mollie all the evidence points to sk. (The fbi flip,the targets,the fact that execution hit mafia) I don't mind indies as long as they don't clash with my win condition. I want sks dead as town ever since the last time it bit me and I want them dead mafia. I do tend to give sks the win through if its 3 people left (mafia,me(town),sk)

ITS ALSO OBVIOUS THE KILLED KEYWORD IS MAFIA SINCE TSO WAS KILLED BY AJ WHO WAS MAFIA. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.

Also your need to disprove a sk after a fbi flip kinda pushes the fact your sk with out me having do anything. I also wouldn't mind lynching you today but everyone else is against it and I feel that stupidity will throw us the game if it continues.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #399) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Garmr »

Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”