Newbie 1815: Prisons [Endgame]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by osuka »

@yakko
sorry to disappoint
In post 7, JaeReed wrote:
Vote: osuka

Top tier shitposters are my weakness.
I'm flattered. Can I quote that?

top tier shitposters are also my weakness and this osuka guy flipped scum last game I played with him so he's probably scum here too
VOTE: osuka

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by osuka »

also what the fuck is it with ntrp being in every game I've played on ms so far? that's 3/3 already

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 13, Alisae wrote:
In post 9, osuka wrote:also what the fuck is it with ntrp being in every game I've played on ms so far? that's 3/3 already
R
e
f
e
r
e
n
c
i
n
g
o
n
g
o
i
n
g
g
a
m
e
s
i
s
b
a
d
d
o
n
'
t
d
o
i
t
I mean, it was non-game related, but alright

@paul
you suck
VOTE: ntrp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by osuka »

u swallow more
VOTE: ntrp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by osuka »

hard claim 2-bulletproof 1-modkillproof alignment shitizen

HOS: ntrp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by osuka »

no, i mean i you're so sus i have to point a whole hand at you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by osuka »

feel free :)

pedit: second that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:07 am

Post by osuka »

okay so if we're getting serious then I'll drop the fake cit claim

claim godfather

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by osuka »

Guys what the fuck I just realized something huge

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 am

Post by osuka »

Alisae is confscum
Why would anyone keep track of votes other than to get town lynched? I say we have our d1 lynch

VOTE: alisae

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:43 am

Post by osuka »

On the first night nobody gets lynched

If you mean on the first day, we go by reads. Pretty much the same process as every other day, except we start off with less information

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 am

Post by osuka »

No you're not, you're at l-3

And why would you wanna put me at l-1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 am

Post by osuka »

just dropping by to point out that anti-town is not necessarily scummy. playing with your cards next to your chest is neither necessarily a bad thing or a scumtell
ciara is v/la as of the writing of this post i think, so if anything, that's probably the reason she's a bit of a ghost right now

claim
not bp

also
In post 88, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why do ppl sign up if they dont wanna pkay

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:56 am

Post by osuka »

UNVOTE:
mine was rvs

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by osuka »

can we get some meaningful discussion here please

half the playerlist hasn't even posted yet and it's been like three days

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 106, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 48, Madtatters wrote:Osuka has seemed pretty town to me, and you've seemed pretty scummy, icibalus. I sense you and Ciara ate scum.
i also wanna know where madtatters is getting this.

in our little bit of shitposting where did he get me as shifty and u as town
which is funny, because all i did was vote the mod

i propose we lynch alisae in the hopes that this suggestion will make me conftown

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 am

Post by osuka »

Nice post-prod prod dodge (replacement dodge?)

I'll post content later today because I've a headache rn and I haven't even gotten out of bed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:07 am

Post by osuka »

At this point if we're gonna policy lynch, we might as well policy lynch the mod and draw from a new player pool

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:30 am

Post by osuka »

VOTE: tatters

same

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:47 am

Post by osuka »

The train goes choo choo

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

Post by osuka »

Because he's scummy and v inactive
The rest are just inactive

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by osuka »

so i got an fos for shitposting because i'm a newbie on ms, nice.
that's
how well this game is going

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 131, Madtatters wrote:You see, the problem with lynching me is that your jumping to conclusions based on vote on a fake lynch, when there was no evidence for me to even lynch Paul, as it was fake and a joke. Furthermore, why me? You call me inactive, but my personal scumread on Ciara was given for the precise inactivity since the start of the day. You accuse me of being scum, but why? The reason you give for a lynch "he's scummy and inactive". What gives you that perception? And I find it especially coincidental that Paul, whom I had fake suggested for a lynch, and osuka, who I had originally suspected as town, to be both advocating for a lunch. I was suspecting Ciara and Icibalus as scum, but I'm willing to bet that it would be one if not both of you. I'm starting to think that I misread Osuka. Like everyone is saying, you should wait a bit, not on day one, and get a good and accurate read on everyone before calling for a lynch. Because if this is a mislynch, it's you two who everyone's going to go after next. Just some food for thought.
whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up

what the fuck is going on here in this slimy post of yours? i had a slight scumlean on you because pushing on someone who hasn't even posted is kinda weird but this reaction is fucking disgusting. i'd vote you again if i could

first you townread me for no reason and then as soon as you're put the slightest amount of pressure on, you break down like that? this is some first class scumfuck bullshit of the highest caliber

pedit: kek

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:33 am

Post by osuka »

I'll reply to everything as soon as I don't feel like shit

I'm very sorry for this because I know I'm in the middle of the discussion but in the name of transparency, I'll say that I had a high fever overnight and I really don't feel right at the moment. I'm hopefully not going to have to vla; here's hoping it'll be a quick one

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by osuka »

i feel slightly like death now! tatters, however, continues to do nothing to help that. drop the shovel, buddy! the hole you're in is already big enough
In post 148, Madtatters wrote:
"Your anger is only proving to me more that you're scum." I had misplaced it in Osuka's quote. @icibalus

Osuka had a scumlean on me because I had scumread Ciara, who has not posted. I had scumread them because it seemed to me that the scum would be the ones staying quiet. Maybe they'd wait until night before doing anything. That was my gut feeling. You want to know why I'm going after Osuka?
osuka wrote:Because he's scummy and v inactive
The rest are just inactive
It's kind of hypocritical that Osuka is going after me because "I'm scummy and inactive", when he had a scumlean on me for reading Ciara as scum because they were inactive. Doesn't that just prove my point even more? If inactivity is what causes Osuka to vote against someone, then logically, it would make sense that he would be going after Ciara as well.

Osuka, you still never answered my questions. Why me? "Because I'm scummy and inactive" has no basis, because I used that same reasoning for wanting to lynch Ciara, and you think me scummy for doing so, although you are doing the exact same thing. What gives you the perception that I am scummy besides Ciara? That I (although it is very apparant now that everyone knows that it was fake) scumread Paul?

I'd genuinely like to understand your reasoning for your vote. Because I feel like everything I've just mentioned are the reasons you gave via text. And for that reason

VOTE: Osuka
you can't seem to be able to discern between scumleaning and pushing. scumleaning someone because of inactivity is completely fine (though i disagree with it in most cases), but pushing on someone who's vla because they haven't posted is super weird (which is what you did, and the reason I had a scumlean on you)

i, however, pushed on you because of my scumlean and because there was a good setup for a reaction test, which was halfway the point of my vote (and, judging by ntrp's 139, that was his intention too). What i got from a reaction test that was maybe mediocre at best was a post so disgusting that, after reading it, I'm damn fine with you as a d1 lynch.

bear in mind that i don't
have
to offer my reasoning behind every vote or action. maybe I think you're scum and I don't want you to know the reason I think you're scum so as to give you a chance to change your behavior without interference, to see if my initial read was bad - shit like that. In this game, everything is done with an ulterior motive and even if i give you a reason, it could be a smokescreen or just another test. Town, especially, has reason to distrust everyone else.

ciara hasn't even posted yet, how the fuck am i supposed to have a read on her? how do you push on someone who hasn't even checked into the game? that's fucking unreasonable and if you ask me, pushing on someone for doing that is the obvious thing to do, even if only to elicit a reaction.

my initial vote was a reaction test. the vote now is because i wanna get you lynched

the only thing that is slightly puzzling to me is why you think only I am scum out of paul and I (who made the initial test) and the three people (the two of us + icibalus) who pushed harder on you after 131

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 am

Post by osuka »

ebwop

also let me point out that i'm hardly ever angry at anyone in this game. I'm usually just annoyed, and in this case I was neither

if you're gonna call people out on their emotions please learn how to gauge them first

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 am

Post by osuka »

lol what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

is this a threat?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by osuka »

so here's what just happened

i was wondering why jae had voted mwap so i went to search for his iso
and then i found this
In post 125, Man With a Plan wrote:I'd like to know why people are voting for tatters. I thought we agreed that lynching so early serves no purpose except to hurt Town. There are more Town than Mafia.
what the fuck is this
i hope you're not serious

VOTE: mwap

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop i agree with tatters not being a strong scumread anymore after 159 - which is terribly misguided, but sounds and feels very towny and genuine, just feels super newb and incredibly clueless

can't lynch someone because they don't know what the fuck they're doing, however (most of the time, that is). he's nil to me.

pedit: #5?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 172, osuka wrote:so here's what just happened

i was wondering why jae had voted mwap so i went to search for his iso
and then i found this
In post 125, Man With a Plan wrote:I'd like to know why people are voting for tatters. I thought we agreed that lynching so early serves no purpose except to hurt Town. There are more Town than Mafia.
what the fuck is this
i hope you're not serious

fuck i just realized what i did

he meant he thought it was too early for a lynch, and in that we agree

sorry, i'm stupid
UNVOTE:

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

shameless double post

@mod, when can we expect ciara to come back from vla?

<
<
A
n
s
w
e
r
e
d
i
n
>
>

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by osuka »

I mean I'd be hard pressed to make any points against. his iso literally has 3 posts

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by osuka »

i guess I can get on a wagon there, yeah

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by osuka »

kindly explain how i'm attaching to him and not the other way around

if anything I'm the one who should be getting wary of scum trying to buddy me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by osuka »

mwap is due for a prod soon I think

The spotty activity bothers me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 am

Post by osuka »

You could say that and I was late to the party but in my defense I think he explained himself well after I asked if it was a threat

He's also still null to me but if I understand it right you guys think he's town yeah

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by osuka »

okay shameless prodge since i've been absent. very sorry for that, got super caught up in another game

i'm gonna read what i have to read here and i'll post content in a sec

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by osuka »

oh for fuck's sake, jae unvoted mwap. fuck me, i guess. let's add fuel to the fire!

my purpose on the wagon wasn't to lynch the kid. In fact, I don't wanna lynch anyone this early in the day - i don't think a lynch with almost 8 days on the deadline is warranted at all short of a shitty scum crumb (which i've seen). I got the feel that it was a bully wagon and that's why i hopped on; it can be very effective, especially with newbies (see what it did to tatters?)

the problem i have with mwap should be obvious to anyone who reads his iso. he provides no tangible content - his posts are all super hazy and so infrequent that it looks like he's prodging

I agree with whoever it is likes icibalus' slot for scum (i think it's yakko + ciara) but I'd love to wait for some actual content from his replacement before anything is done there

paul reads town, jae i'm a bit more skeptical of because they're
too
nice and don't seem to really wanna push on anyone. still a townlean because of the content of the posts however, but i'll mark it with a star

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 am

Post by osuka »

what's the deal with dp? I don't get it

he's kinda weird kinda nullscum kinda thing to me right now but I don't understand why people want to lynch him so bad. I wouldn't be opposed to a d2 but at this point I'm not pressed about it, though that could change very quickly given how little content he's posted so far and how most of it strikes me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by osuka »

nice, warm welcome from ntrp

welcome to the game aphix, thanks for subbing in

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:21 am

Post by osuka »

He may have brought ntrp down the wagon (and derailed the wagon by doing so), but i was getting off very soon either way (vide 225 at the top of this page)

If jae flips scum I can put tatters back on the hanger but i don't expect either of them to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:29 am

Post by osuka »

both actually

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by osuka »

mwap because (s?)he keeps fucking posting shit like that

then i had your slot in mind but you're significantly less scummy then icibalus so you're kinda null, and i'm not super excited to lynch a null read

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by osuka »

like i wasn't gonna push for a lynch on anyone just yet but that tone and just everything about the posts makes me wanna lynch myself just so i'm out of this fucking game

so can we please, before mwap pushes me over the edge

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:13 am

Post by osuka »

In post 254, Ciara24 wrote:
In post 253, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck is anyone not voting mwap?
I was waiting to see if he'd produce anything that could be described as content or reads.
well same but you're apparently more patient than i am

I'm okay with waiting for the prods but i have zero faith that this kid will ever produce any worthwhile content

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 am

Post by osuka »

In post 258, Man With a Plan wrote:Damn. My wifi is back, finally. It's still day? Thought we'd be going night by now so I can at least get a kill (if my teammate agrees of course).
lol what the fuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 am

Post by osuka »

just when I thought i had seen it all

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 am

Post by osuka »

"shitty game, sad day" I agree with - but it's gamethrowing either way and the last time I saw a scumcrumb of that caliber, they flipped scum. it's fucked but what can you do
In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
at this point what can you do? he's either gamethrowing town or gamethrowing scum, and in either case i'm fine with getting him lynched

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:48 am

Post by osuka »

also tatters don't just assume people have constant access to internet

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

if you think it is not then i have two

why are you defending him so hard? it almost feels like you know he'll flip town, as if your slot were scum or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

it
is
poor form to question real life reasons when it comes to the game, but your activity is nonetheless shit, you should've left vla if you knew you weren't gonna have access and you haven't produced any content at all yet, not to mention the last post in which you gamethrew hard (regardless of alignment)

i'd say at least one of those is worst form than questioning rl

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 278, Man With a Plan wrote:
In post 276, osuka wrote:it
is
poor form to question real life reasons when it comes to the game, but your activity is nonetheless shit, you should've left vla if you knew you weren't gonna have access and you haven't produced any content at all yet, not to mention the last post in which you gamethrew hard (regardless of alignment)

I'm glad we disagree. Real life will always > e-life. Which says more about you lot than I.
that's the opposite of what i said

are you incapable of comprehending text

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 279, Man With a Plan wrote:
In post 276, osuka wrote:it
is

Produce content? I'm not FouseyTube, nor do I owe you or anyone else anything. You're free to have an opinion, but all this gibberish about "gamethrowing" (which I won't bother discussing because
a:
don't know what that means and
b:
isn't the point of my post). You'll have to deal with me having better things to do. Unless you plan to somehow
make
me spend stretches of time here that you deem appropriate. Which I doubt you'll be able to do. I'm cool, but you won't come at me sideways. I don't play that. Best come correct when you come to me.
since you don't seem to know what the fuck you're talking about, let me explain myself a bit further as the concepts that i originally deemed to be blatantly obvious are, very obviously, not.

googling gamethrowing is a good place to start if you have absolutely no clue what it is. If you are not devoid of language skills, however, then you might be able to guess that it is the act of "throwing" a game; playing to lose. Picking on the way people put out ideas is not only bad for your argument, but it also makes you look fucking stupid

you're all pissy because you don't wanna play the game and you're fucking it up for the people who do. you're inactive, you're playing against your win condition and you're in general just being a fuck towards other players, presumably because you feel personally attacked in a game that's uncomfortable for everyone 90% of the time.

you don't owe me anything but I don't owe you anything either and you be as much of an ass as you want. but trust me, I know how to be worse

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 280, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wtf is this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 289, Man With a Plan wrote:I knew dudes like you in high school. They didn't last long, and I can tell you were an invisible in high school as well. Now that you got a keyboard in your room, you think you gangsta or something. Well let me tell you something, punk: Put on your reading glasses and try to keep up. You seem a little slow, so I'll spell it out for you. I don't give a FUCK what you're on about. I won't bother discussing the gamethrowing angle because, as stated previously, I do not know nor care to know what it is, or how it relates to this conversation.

I'm the one who's pissy, yet you're triggered because you think I owe your insipid ass "quality content". You want quality content? Go watch youtube. I'm not here to please you. You're just some kid hundreds of miles away from me on the internet, running his mouth because he knows the chances of getting his shit split is minimal. You think you're cool because you can "be worse" online. Okay, Kirito. You go right on ahead and let this whole site know how badass you are on a forum for a game of Mafia/Werewolf. Keep projecting your insecurities as well by telling me how I feel (things that you're not even 1% correct about, by the way).

Meanwhile, I'll keep improving and living in real life, where I don't feel as though the world owes me shit because I'm some dweeb with an ego the size of Texas.
i'll stop responding after this because i don't want the game to devolve into a worse shitshow than the one it is right now, but I just wanna draw attention to the fact that you're calling me gangsta and punk, and saying that i'm a badass on the internet - but you're the one who started it with the personal insults back in 278-279. you know nothing about me and the only one who's making an ass of themselves here is you

I'm just pissed because i come here during my free time to have fun and i expect other players to put a minimal amount of effort into the game and to respect the rest of the playerbase, both of which you didn't do and aren't doing

pedit: and there goes the hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 304, Madtatters wrote:any d2 reads?
In post 305, NotTheRealPaul wrote:what the fuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by osuka »

im down dude. remind me post game so we can pm about it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 am

Post by osuka »

@ciara: this doesn't feel like obvtown paul; i've played with town paul
at least
once and this doesn't quite feel like it, but i wouldn't be too quick to single him out as scum. Paul is a weird read to me sometimes

i agree with half of skitter's wall but she could be doing better, I guess? I get where most of what she says is coming from but eh

aphix kinda pings me. Reads town but something feels off, he'd be the kinda town that would be scum on weekends or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:43 am

Post by osuka »

you're a funny guy aphix

I'm fairly confident that you're town and I'm fairly confident that paul is town but I'm also fairly confident that jae is town, I think dp is probably town, and so on and so forth

i have too many townreads because i took everything at face value, so I'm taking a step back and looking at everything again with much more cynical eyes, hence the new read on you and paul being "towny but i'm willing to push". Tatters is a mixed bag right now.

my two strongest townreads by far are jae and paul, but as I said paul is acting different than he was the other times I've played with him, so i'm probably gonna take a closer look at his iso later today and see if anything jumps at me. I think you're town but I'm suspicious of you for no reason other than gut, unless you count the fact that icibalus was super weird - though i'm willing to let that go since you're townier than he was.

skitter is obvious conftown since he claimed bp and nobody cc'd. add that to the fact that nobody died n1, and you have your bp right there (which may or may not die n2, but he's now a conf vt for game purposes)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 345, aphix wrote:VOTE: NTRP

I agree with a gut reading this as off. I don't know NTRP, but there is super weirdness in his post. Lets see where this goes.
so let's shift some of the attention from the ntrp-skitter feud and over to aphix, and how gross this post is. This feels super fabricated and the fact that he only started going for paul
after
skitter had started pushing hard bothers me a lot. This is exacerbated by the fact that if you look at , he doesn't really sound like he knows where to push at that point

and then on the same page he's tunneling paul. gnjrq3kjndasoiunq3jklend
In post 350, aphix wrote:
In post 349, NotTheRealPaul wrote:if i were guessing scum u'd two are at top of my list for ur votes.idk what to make of jae staying off yet. im not a fan of it but it could jut be town disagreeing with the lynch even though i dont get why.
Jae didn't want to be involved in the lynch as it might bring attention to his slot. He's done everything to avoid attention or being involved with anything or making a splash. Whoever replaced in and has a null read on Jae ... That's exactly why I think jae is scum.

Also, why aren't you pushing? Why aren't you asking other people to help pressure me? That's exactly what town should be doing at this point if you were truly that concerned about it. Instead you hint at it hoping other people well jump on, and feel they did it of their own accord instead of you pushing it.
this only adds insult to injury, particularly the second paragraph. replying to a push with [not a push] isn't a scumtell and for implying that, this post is fucking disgusting

In post 365, aphix wrote:
In post 264, NotTheRealPaul wrote:everyones next post should include
VOTE: MWAP
In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.
Scumslip.
this is bullshit

i have no comment on it other than that it is bullshit because the three posts he quotes aren't incriminating whatsoever

the only things we've agreed on so far today are: english is a terrible language, this game is taking a turn for the worse because of bad activity, and it just takes a special kind of awful to take a 2-week vla on a game with a 2-week deadline

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by osuka »

well so this thread exploded

I was gonna post I had "intent to l-1" before I went out to pick up my brother from school, but since tatters already did it then I guess there's no point in doing so anymore. Consider aphix in the l-0.5 limbo - i don't quite have intent to hammer but think of it as half a vote. I'm actually more tempted to do it now that you threatened to take it badly, just to see how full of shit you are just because you subbed into a role that's confirmed town

Tatters gains town points for the display of coherence and cohesion in 380-382

I like your wall but: I don't think tatters is scum (so 1/3 aren't good possibilities imo) and if you think that at some point in this wagon aphix's partner tried to distance, then you have to consider the possibility of said distancing attempt happening at a bus stop

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: aphix
this is l-1 again

I don't want the wagon on paul to pick up again because i think he's town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 399, skitter30 wrote:Let's assume Aphix is scum (scenario 4). His partner must be within {Tatters, Paul, you, DP, Jae, and Ciara}. Who do you think is distancing from him or bussing him here? Someone has to be. Who is it?
other scum is in { DP, Jae, Ciara }. Probably DP or ciara
In post 399, skitter30 wrote:Now let's do the other one. Me and Aphix are both town (scenario 2). There must be two scum within {Tatters, Paul, you, DP, Jae, and Ciara}. Who do you think they are?
Two scum in { DP, Jae, Ciara }
I'll entertain this further later actually, but without making any associations at all I'd say DP/Ciara. This based only on individual reads

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by osuka »

in an universe where aphix flips town i'm willing to reconsider paul yes

you've made a good case but i'm confident that aphix will flip scum and i'm stubborn enough that i'd take my reads over yours any day. I hope i'm not fucking up here but if I am i'm sorry

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 am

Post by osuka »

it's a package

everyone in this game without exception has posted bullshit at one point or another. I'm not advocating for an aphix lynch because of 365; in fact, i think that's not super weird or anything - I just called it out because it's just kinda forced since the push doesn't really make a lot of sense

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am

Post by osuka »

so i guess if you flip town i'll be looking extra hard at him for dinner

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 426, skitter30 wrote:
In post 424, osuka wrote:it's a package

everyone in this game without exception has posted bullshit at one point or another. I'm not advocating for an aphix lynch because of 365; in fact, i think that's not super weird or anything - I just called it out because it's just kinda forced since the push doesn't really make a lot of sense
OK, why are you advocating for an aphix lynch?
sorry it took me this long to reply, because of my mouth the last 36 hours have kinda sucked (slight pun intended)

see the reasons in 370. Aphix is generally acting scummy and is doing fuck all to thwart his wagon, which doesn't really help him a whole lot
the way paul has been playing the last two pages or so has also felt a lot like the town paul i know, so bonus meta points for him too. Not that those are worth a whole lot but still

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

what i mean is
you
haven't even made a good case against the lynching of yourself, so how is anyone else expected to? That doesn't help you stay alive but it doesn't make you look scummy. Either way it's just a shitty game plan, you're not technically playing against wincon but you're doing a shitty job at the game is all

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 448, aphix wrote:Huh. So osuka thinks I'm scummy because I should be defending myself. Fuck off. I don't need to defend myself at all. There isn't shit to defend myself against. And if there was. Still not going to do it. That's not my job.
since i refuse to believe anyone is actually this stupid, I'll go with either pretending to be so, or fucking blind

your game lately has been shit, your arguments for it being shit are shit, and you're acting like a shit. Please get your shit together and read the fucking thread
In post 442, osuka wrote:what i mean is
you
haven't even made a good case against the lynching of yourself, so how is anyone else expected to?
That doesn't help you stay alive but it doesn't make you look scummy
. Either way it's just a shitty game plan, you're not technically playing against wincon but you're doing a shitty job at the game is all
bold added for emphasis since it seems like you've had some trouble reading as of lately

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:49 am

Post by osuka »

are you scum?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

Post by osuka »

why is paul scum? I don't see scum paul in the last two pages

he's nulltown at worst. That's exactly how bored/frustrated town paul acts when he thinks the game isn't gonna go where he wants it to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by osuka »

aphix, one of the reasons i'm advocating for your lynch is you've just kinda sorta defended yourself d2 and made an ass job of it. You're not scumhunting anymore and you don't even look like you're trying to lynch people

I think you're scum for unrelated reasons and so you're prime lynch material imo. I'm not very involved with this game however and i'll read more into this later, but as it stands now this is how i see it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 513, skitter30 wrote:I agree with basically everything you've said above (although I don't think I've contributed to the inactivity).

That post is town. Aphix is town.

Can we all do something more productive and try to like lynch someone you think is scum? Even Aphix pushes, which are bad cuz he's town, would help the game state.

I could lynch Jae. Paul is still scum, but that might get more traction.
I agree with aphix sounding super town in this last post. I'm reconsidering his lynch to be completely honest

i'd be fine with a jae lynch but I still think ntrp is town. I wouldn't be fine with lynching paul d1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by osuka »

since this is the first vote on jae, let's get a wagon going here
VOTE: jaered

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 524, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: Paul

w/e
this is a bad post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:01 am

Post by osuka »

well this game fucking stalled didn't it

I think we should lynch soon because the discussion is dead and the deadline is in 2 days anyways.

I'd be willing to lynch ciara, jae, maybe dp if someone makes a good case, and maaaaaybe tatters if something big happens (but I'd really rather not)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

okay so what happens now? The deadline approaches and I really don't wanna hit the deadline without a lynch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by osuka »

this is your friendly reminder that the deadline is in less than 48 hours

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by osuka »

I'm not opposed to an aphix or jae lynch but I think paul flips town here

what about a ciara lynch? Can we compromise on that? I know it's not perfect given that she's not here but realistically her replacement is barely gonna have time to do anything before (optimally for them) we hit the deadline or (more realistically) a lynch goes through

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by osuka »

@skitter: paul feels genuine in the way only he does and it's normal for town paul to do things that are normally weird, like the vote shenanigans he's been pulling in the last two pages or so - so most of those things, that would normally be a tell, are actually nai for him

pedit: nice misrep aphix
paul meant there was no kill on night 1. Skitters is the obvious nk tonight (assuming she was shot - that's a very safe assumption to make)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 579, JaeReed wrote:
In post 569, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@aphix: u know the funny thing is if this is tvt we are all fucking retards
I think there's a non zero chance that all of us are town yea
you've been bamboozled by the alisae

hand over your credit card or e will shoot ya

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 575, osuka wrote:@skitter: paul feels genuine in the way only he does and it's normal for town paul to do things that are normally weird, like the vote shenanigans he's been pulling in the last two pages or so - so most of those things, that would normally be a tell, are actually nai for him

paul meant there was no kill on night 1. Skitters is the obvious nk tonight (assuming she was shot - that's a very safe assumption to make)
Again, without meta. What did he do in *this* game that makes you think he's town.
that's a shitty proposition yeah

you know how you read people and then nobody goes "but yeah without [something] what about it"
well I don't fucking know how to pick something that I can read without any meta. I know it's paul, so naturally i'm gonna judge whether it's towny or not based on my view of paul's game. I am innately biased because I like to think i know how he plays, so there is zero point in pretending i can pick some part of his game and go "this is towny and would be universally so", because that's bullshit - so i might as well drop the veil right now and tell you that it is very much a meta read but it's a strong one because his game has been very consistently towny (albeit in his way). I'm 90-10 confident that he'll flip town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by osuka »

@paul please don't replace out :(

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 595, skitter30 wrote:
In post 586, osuka wrote:
In post 577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 575, osuka wrote:@skitter: paul feels genuine in the way only he does and it's normal for town paul to do things that are normally weird, like the vote shenanigans he's been pulling in the last two pages or so - so most of those things, that would normally be a tell, are actually nai for him

Again, without meta. What did he do in *this* game that makes you think he's town.
that's a shitty proposition yeah

you know how you read people and then nobody goes "but yeah without [something] what about it"
well I don't fucking know how to pick something that I can read without any meta. I know it's paul, so naturally i'm gonna judge whether it's towny or not based on my view of paul's game. I am innately biased because I like to think i know how he plays, so there is zero point in pretending i can pick some part of his game and go "this is towny and would be universally so", because that's bullshit - so i might as well drop the veil right now and tell you that it is very much a meta read but it's a strong one because his game has been very consistently towny (albeit in his way). I'm 90-10 confident that he'll flip town
Fine. So my counter-argument is that based on my meta with him, there's no freaking way he's town here. Town!Paul doesn't interact with me that way. He's paranoid of me and sheeps me despite that. He does *not* immediately try to discredit me. He doesn't do this fake bravado BS that he's been doing for the entire day. I can literally point to posts where he's said that.
i'd love to sheep you but i'm too stubborn to do that. I know you're being genuine because you're conftown but i really don't think he's scum

i have shit reads on this game but he is not one of them

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by osuka »

i felt really compelled to steal it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:39 am

Post by osuka »

@mod: vla until wednesday 1200 utc-4

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by osuka »

sorry I checked out for a bit there. I moved countries and classes started today so i've been kinda busy. catching up now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by osuka »

i'll rapidfire some posts and spam your shit because I gotta go to sleep soon but i don't wanna see a lynch go through without this input. I'll be checking in on the thread tomorrow even if i don't have time to post - and i'll point out the slots i would be okay with lynching so you guys have an idea of where i stand ahead of time. we're approaching the deadline again so i don't wanna see this go to shit

shameless spam posting begin

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 607, Madtatters wrote:My list, after seven years; from most likely scum to most likely town

Aphix
JaeReed, Skitter30
DoctorPepper
BlackVoid
Osuka
NotTheRealPaul

Now let me explain; Yukko was a guttown from the start. It wasn't until Skitter30 started in that my perspective on the character changed drastically. I have many hypothesis on those at the top of my list.

V1 - Aphix + Skitter30. This partnership is very unlikely because most scum are smarter than this. Why would both scum advocate for the lynching of someome intensely when nobody else has jumped on the wagon? Either they're bad scum or not partners. I'll got with the latter.

V2- Aphix + JaeReed w/the help of Skitter30. This would be a very good strategy, ngl. From what I've observed, JaeReed would be able to slip past everyone without revealing that they're scum. Among other things, like I've mentioned before, I feel like if JaeReed is scum, town is screwed. So if Aphix worked with JaeReed, it would be the perfect pairing. Aphix hasn't done that well of a job convincing me that they're town. So the top scum read paired with the low lying player. Genius. Now Skitter30 fits into this accidentally. By that I mean that they aren't aware that Aphix and JaeReed are scum, and is inadvertently being used for the scum's personal gain, unaware of the ulterior motive. If that's the case, Aphix is a much better player than I thought. Using town against town. Nice one. This actually what I believe is going on.

V3: Everything above is wrong and my reads from D1 are the right ones. Osuka and Paul are scum partners. That would actually be comical, after I advocate for them, trying to convince everyone that they're not scum, they flip scum. But honestly, the Aphix/JaeReed +Skitter30 scenario makes the most sense.

Therefore, as per my original vote at the beginning of today:

VOTE: Aphix

I'll come back to JaeReed & Skitter30 D3, if nobody switches to them first haha.

Any questions?
before i start i wanna call this post out as being bad

especially your reason for disconsidering your "v1", which is terrible. That's even worse than having a conftown (skitter) up there as a candidate for scum, which is absolutely baffling.

also your reads list is backwards. please don't do that again because it hurts my brain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by osuka »

tatters can be nulltown for now. not much to comment on other than the above

still scumreads aphix for some god-forsaken reason that i never hope to make sense of. Even worse, thinks skitter fakeclaimed bp (i mean, what the fuck? who does that
and gets away with it
?) and is nearly advocating for her lynch

I don't think this slot is worth pushing for a lynch today because if there's one hour to the deadline and her laywer goes for the insanity defense, we're all fucked

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by osuka »

jaereed is next on the list and i have to say I don't feel great about this slot.

608 feels like a forced (and
super
delayed push on tatters - like, you're fishing for a post in the 200s to push them without picking anything specific about it? seriously?) and straight up fabricated push on tatters. That set off so many of my bullshit sensors that even skimming through the thread in the airport, i couldn't not notice it. in fact, I had to get one of them fixed because it overloaded and exploded. not pretty.

skitter's 660 reads my mind and jae's 663 isn't a great reply to it, though it's one that i'll take.

one thing that i will point out that i don't think anyone has, at least specifically, is that they completely flip-flopped on their read on tatters (and now seem to be tunneling that slot...?)

This is a lynch i'm completely fine with (and actually, from the impression I got from skimming the thread over the trip, the one I think will be my top lynch today).

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by osuka »

aphix is probtown even though I don't really agree with some of his reads from what i can gather. Hasn't posted lately so not much to comment on.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by osuka »

dp is a very low content slot, so it's one that is hard for me to read. posts more information rather than analysis though I'm not really sure that's ai

some posts read super weird but some others read okay, so I don't know what to take from this. Null due to lack of content, not due to indecision.

I'd rather not lynch this but if someone makes a good enough case or everyone seems to want to, i'll hammer if it comes down to it.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by osuka »

BV is pretty towny so far but given the shit track record his slot has, he's null. I don't really wanna elaborate on anything right now because it's getting super late for me and if I start i'll never stop, since he's put out a lot of content

nothing really pings me, and he's making good pushes. Would be my strongest townread if not for having replaced ciara.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by osuka »

paul is town and i don't wanna lynch this slot

there is a 90% chance he'll flip town and i'd rather no lynch than hammer him.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by osuka »

in conclusion:

would love to lynch jae
would hammer dp if i had to
would hate to hammer bv but I'd probably do it if it came down to it vs. a no lynch
would not hammer aphix or paul

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:46 am

Post by osuka »

Good morning

I actually didn't even read most of skitters' posts since that slot is conftown so it doesn't make sense to push it. Feel free to accuse me of whatever you want, though. Making it extra clear right now that I've accidentally vote parked jae for a while but in the name of of making it obvious:
VOTE: jaereed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:57 am

Post by osuka »

okay, that claim changes things. I have no idea who to lynch and there are two hours to deadline so this is gonna be a shitshow

i agree with skitter in that bv is acting pretty blatantly town but i've already even had a scumpartner do that so I'm not willing to clear any unclaimed slots just yet. this might be the way to go?
It's shitty, but I don't wanna lynch paul, who i think is still town.

dp looks a bit scummier by poe but i'm not very sure about it. still a hard read because of low content, so all of what i said before still applies here
aphix is still townie but gets knocked down a few points, again by poe. I'm now at the point where i'd hammer aphix but only if it came down to that vs. a nl

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 am

Post by osuka »

skitter30 wrote:One thing that slightly bothers me is
In post 388, osuka wrote:Tatters gains town points for the display of coherence and cohesion in 380-382
Those posts weren't coherent or cohesive at all, and I actually did the take the time to show why. This may have been a pocketing attempt, and he recently very much dislikes tatters, but doesn't even list her in his 'willing to lynch post'.

I guess Paul is still scum to me, Aphix is still town, I'm willing to believe Jae for now so I don't want to lynch there, and I don't really know how to differentiate between Osuka/DP/Tatters because I don't think they've interacted enough for me to sort them properly (which I've been saying for like a week now, sigh).
I mean if anything, tatters never was a master of the language. 388 was an attempt to throw the wagon into overdrive that just never worked; if the people behind the wagon "feel towny", the wagon has an easier time getting off the ground.

I've said this time and again, paul's tone sounds like town paul. His frustration is genuine (even though it doesn't sound like it - i got his slot mislynched for that (among other things) in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72479), and he apparently just really is kind of a sheepy player as town when there's someone that will take over the game, which i saw happen in this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 am

Post by osuka »

not my preferred lynch but also by far not mt least preferred.

VOTE: dp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:06 am

Post by osuka »

In post 745, skitter30 wrote:Why is scum!DP so resistant to a Paul lynch?
this is a good question though i'd like to ask the same thing about town dp. Why would dp not want paul lynched in either universe?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am

Post by osuka »

i'm really not sure about dp, but if he flips scum i'll be willing to reconsider paul given the way dp has interacted with him in the past. in case of town dp, aphix gets many meanie points and tatters starts getting looked at again

pedit: uh let me go look at the role list again, i'll decide on a vote in a second
UNVOTE:
this is just so nobody quickhammers

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:25 am

Post by osuka »

In post 758, skitter30 wrote:But at least we apparently have confirmed scum in {Jae/DP}, so yay.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by osuka »

i'm on super spotty internet right now so please pardon my activity

i'll keep tabs on my phone if it absolutely dies and i can hammer on mobile if necessary

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 am

Post by osuka »

yeah that's what i'm thinking. I'll give him a bit because i plan on being around the computer for the next hour anyway but if he doesn't post in the next 20 minutes or so, there's my vote

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:36 am

Post by osuka »

VOTE: dp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

Post by osuka »

this is your friendly reminder that the deadline is in less than an hour

a no lynch is going to happen in (expired on 2017-08-31 19:41:35)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by osuka »

that was the hammer right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by osuka »

i mean if dp flips town jae is a quicklynch tomorrow, no questions asked

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

how are they both town paul

in what universe does a town cc a tracker claim, or fakeclaim tracker just to get cc'd and then lynched the day after the other guy flips green? that's absurd

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by osuka »

also he meant you could've just pretended to not show up for another half hour, and it would've been a nl (and the blame wouldn't be completely on you)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by osuka »

she******

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by osuka »

also jk and tracker are mutually exclusive

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by osuka »

even though he never explicitly claimed jk, that's the only role that fits bp but not tracker

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:09 am

Post by osuka »

Doctor is an impossibility given the bp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 am

Post by osuka »

In post 806, aphix wrote:
In post 805, osuka wrote:Doctor is an impossibility given the bp
Thanks for ruining the fun.
thanks for your attempt at a shit tier reaction test

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:24 am

Post by osuka »

realistically, if we had a doctor, they would've both: 1. claimed already, and 2. healed jae. I can't see how that could be not obvious to anyone here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 am

Post by osuka »

alisae is the mod? I don't know, if you're actually gonna read all of it then you're gonna know all you need to know

thanks for replacing in

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by osuka »

Shameless prodge because I have no internet 90% of the time

I'll try to post tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by osuka »

skimming isos again just so i don't post shit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm still on some shit internet so please keep that in mind, too, in case i suddenly stop replying or take a while to post mid-spam

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by osuka »

so in light of the dp red flip, paul gets meanie points because they never really interacted - but i can't blame paul too much for it because dp was never really here and I'm not sure even i interacted with him either. I can see them as partners but this is mostly poe

however, by poe bv also gets the same meanie points. BV was, however, obvtowning so i don't think there's any reason to lynch this slot today

same goes for rm. I'd be ok with this lynch but i wouldn't tunnel this slot either

aphix doesn't feel like he'd be in a team with dp BUT his iso is the one that i haven't looked at yet, so that could change - though I kinda doubt it.

the thing is that dp didn't really post a lot so even though it was a red flip, it's kind of a bad flip to do associations with. From an information standpoint, it's pretty shit actually

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod: vla until friday

Will still post a bit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by osuka »

lol hi archwing

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

also i found some time to post so wall incoming

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 849, BlackVoid wrote:
Osuka:

- I don't like this response to MadTatters. Tatters basically said "I'd genuinely like to understand your reasoning for your vote" and Osuka's response amounted to "i don't have to offer my reasoning behind every vote or action." It could partly just be a theory disagreement but giving reasons and allowing your target to respond can help you get a better read. It's rather premature to have already decided who he wanted to lynch on page seven.
- I'm not sure what was scummy about the post of MWAP's that you quoted. Mind elaborating?
- What of MadTatters' were you townreading? I don't think her tone comes off that much more different than what it was previously. I actually agree with Paul that the turnaround after both Paul and JaeReed townread MadTatters feel like Osuka realized that this lynch wasn't going through and changed course for MWAP instead.
- I like this back off though and subsequent pressure vote (again) in .
- The "if anything I'm the one who should be wary" pings me. If Osuka genuinely thought JaeReed was buddying him, he'd say so. If not, I expect he'd say that they were both town that were townblocking. What I didn't like about the phrasing here is that it seemed like he wanted Yakko to continue to have the impression that JaeReed could be buddying Osuka but not actually want to investigate the matter himself (Yakko already claimed BP so this isn't a question to help him read Yakko). I'm not sure what to make of the fact that JaeReed actually agreed with what Osuka said here.
- "He explained himself well after I asked if it was a threat?" Do you mean his ? How does that alleviate your suspicion of him? If you were talking about , then same question.
- I liked the "too nice" characterization of JaeReed since I got some of those vibes myself and wondered if he was scum for it although it seems to have just been an IC thing.
- Conflicted on this one but want to make a note of it. How does most of his content strike you? Why no follow up D2 on this?
- I think the argument that "MWAP is scum" and "Aphix knows MWAP will flip town" are a bit contradictory. I'm not really sure whether Osuka thinks MWAP will flip town or scum here. On the one hand, he's pushing the lynch through with statements like "if you think it is not (alignment indicative), I have two (bridges to sell you)" while on the other, there's stuff like "he's either gamethrowing town or gamethrowing scum, and in either case i'm fine with getting him lynched" which feels like a policy-esque vote.
- The frustration feels townish here. I see what skitter is saying but I don't find it to be as conclusive as she does.
155 - that's not what the post amounted to. nice misrep though
172 - rtft
174 - 1598 sounded genuine iirc. that was a while ago though so since I'm kinda blasting through those i haven't given it much thought. if you still want me to talk about it just let me know
177 - hurrrr
183 - I was wary of jae buddying me, yes, but not paranoid to the point where i felt like i should say it. I don't see a problem with this post
191 - probably? I honestly don't remember. I definitely liked his reaction to something though so i'll go with a yes here
229 - my activity has been shitty because school and real life caught up to me recently so i haven't been making many pushes (as you can prob tell). if you mean early day 2 though, I just kinda forgot about him since he posts so little and there were other players i thought i could push to move the game forward more (instead of just having a wagon on a lurker who I read nullscum and really isn't gonna give that much information)
271 - it was halfway a policy lynch since the player was toxic and had to go. I honestly wasn't really sure what the flip was going to be, but the way aphix played that pinged me hard so I poked at him. reaction test
In post 859, BlackVoid wrote:
Osuka:

- Can you elaborate on your read on Paul, your read on Aphix, and your thoughts on skitter's wall. It's all too vague for me to understand.
- Why was Pepper probably town here? None of these reads make sense to me. For instance the aphix read "I think you're town but I'm suspicious of you for no reason other than gut, unless you count the fact that icibalus was super weird - though i'm willing to let that go since you're townier than he was." Nothing here explains what you are townreading and what you find scummy.
- I don't agree with Osuka's take on Aphix here. I think the point that Aphix only pushed Paul after Skitter did was a good one. But I don't see what's so "gross" or "super-fabricated" about the first post he quoted (), nor how is necessarily scum-motivated. I get the vibe that Osuka was trying to align himself with Paul and against Aphix.
- Two problems here. Voting just to see "how full of shit" the conf-town is, is strange. Tatters gaining townpoints for the display of "coherence" in blows my mind because it's fairly rare to see a post
that
incoherent. She didn't even agree with your reasoning for pushing Aphix, she just omgus'd Aphix for entering the game by pushing her and said that you and Aphix were her scumreads but you dropped off (why?), then wrote a jumble of words about pairing her two biggest scumreads which I still don't understand. Perhaps you can break down her post and explain what she meant?
- I actually like the defense of Paul here and the Aphix vote because he doesn't want a wagon on his townread to pick up.
- Can you explain why "doing fuck all to thwart his wagon" is scummy? It's not beneficial for either alignment but if I stretch, I can maybe see town not trying to talk their way out of a lynch thinking it'll help remove a distraction and catch scum in future days. But scum have even more motivation to survive.
328 - paul is a weird read. As in he's hard to read
skitter's wall was half good, half trash
aphix pinged me at the time but got progressively townier after some point so i let him be
330 - reads were shit. I hate replying to prompts like these because there's a certain finesse to posts like that, that just get thrown out the window when you have to be blunt like this
can we stop asking me obvious things? it gets annoying quick
370 - aphix made a shit push on paul that made him look real scummy
388 - rtft
440 - maybe not scummy but certainly anti-town. bad choice of words? I honestly just wanted to get the slot lynched because at the time i thought it was scum
In post 897, BlackVoid wrote:
Osuka:

- How has Aphix done an "ass job defending himself?" As I listed out in my previous post, he has done a lot of genuine scumhunting and taken positions that don't make much sense for scum to take (like the JaeReed scumread for "whiteknighting"). Suggesting he's not scumhunting anymore or trying to lynch people is veering into blatantly false territory when he's been pushing Paul as well as questioning multiple people. This is a really bad post that feels like Osuka is stretching to justify a scumread on the mislynch of the day.
- I have no idea how Aphix last post changed his mind here when Aphix had been making similar posts all day. This feels a lot like Osuka's back-off of Tatters on D1 where he meets resistance and changes direction. Skitter throwing out JaeReed as a possible lynch seems to have been the trigger here and he says he's okay with it. But the last time he expressed any suspicion of JaeReed at all was in where he was a fourth choice behind Aphix, DP, and Ciara. I think he was too quick to jump on the JaeReed wagon without trying to pivot to DP whom skitter had also expressed suspicion of.
- I like that he included DP in his willing to lynch list. But the list pretty much contains everyone except his townread Paul and his recent townread Aphix.
- How did Aphix jump right back into your lynchpool? I also find it odd in hindsight that Osuka suggests a Ciara lynch but not a Pepper lynch even though they were both listed as equally scummy in his readslist. I get the vibe that he's buddying Paul and is okay lynching pretty much anyone else and while he doesn't really townread Pepper, he also doesn't try to sway the lynch towards Pepper.
, - I don't understand the "there's one hour to the deadline and her laywer goes for the insanity defense, we're all fucked." It doesn't say anything about the likelihood of Tatters being scum (he actually says she's nulltown) but doesn't want to try to lynch her because she might wiggle her way out by acting like she's insane?
- JaeReed being a scumread for the Tatters push is somewhat plausible since I got weird vibes from it as well.
- In hindsight, I don't like this post. He lays out a bunch of reasons why Pepper is suspect, says he'd rather not lynch the slot which prevents momentum from turning Pepper's way but leaves an out to hammer if it's unavoidable. If a slot is low content and hard to read, that actually makes it a
good
deadline lynch and removes a question mark slot.
- I remember not liking this read on me when I first read it. There's a bit too much emphasis on Ciara but I don't really understand what it was about Ciara that Osuka was scumreading. She seemed to be in the lynchpool through process of elimination, and then I came in and made towny posts and now I'm null?
- Another post I dislike where he advocates lynching me over DP. BV is acting pretty blatantly town but because I've had a scumpartner do that, I'm down to lynch him? That's really terrible reasoning. It felt like he was banking on a JaeReed mislynch while having DP as a peripheral suspect that he wasn't intending to bus. But when JaeReed claimed, he had to scramble to get another lynch so he tries to brush his DP suspicion aside because "hard read/low content" and lynch me despite being "blatantly town" because Ciara was in his POE pool. This is actually a really incriminating post because DP and Ciara were both in his POE pool before. I came in and according to him played in a towny way. So, that means he should be more willing to lynch DP but he instead tries to minimize my town play and continue to try to lynch me while pushing aside his DP read. Skitter is right in that DP has been in Osuka's scumpool for ages but never really pushed him but that people aren't really pushing anyone so it's hard to tell. I'll add that when push came to shove and the JaeReed mislynch was no longer on the table, Osuka didn't fall back on his scumpool and lynch DP. Instead, he tried to justify not lynching DP with very bad reasoning (low content, hard to read).
- This does feel like he resigned himself to a Pepper lynch after three of us voted there. Not sure how alignment-indicative this is though.
- His tone changes a bit after voting where he questions the townread on DP whereas before he was arguing against it. I think the premise behind the question is flawed here. Obviously town-DP would be resistant to a Paul lynch (much like Osuka himself) if he was genuinely townreading Paul and didn't want to lynch him. This post reads like now he's committed to bussing DP, he changed course and started being in favor of DP lynch.
- I continue to dislike Osuka's read on me. "Obvtown but gets meanie points through POE" does not make any sense whatsoever. The entire point of using POE is because you have a couple of obvtown reads and you are trying to sort the rest. Paul getting meanie points for not interacting with DP also doesn't make sense since Osuka said himself that DP barely interacted with anyone else. What "POE" is he talking about here?
509 - you contradict yourself here. in 859 you imply that you agree he did "nothing to thwart his wagon", which is basically what I'm saying here - and what i had been saying for a while. He basically, at that point, was barely responding to prompts and just saying the same things in response to whatever we asked him. it was pretty shit
this is a shit push on me and you should be ashamed
520 - his last post sounded genuine and i clearly remember that just by glancing at it. jumped out at me as super towny
572 - at that point we were getting p close to deadline and even though i townread aphix, at that point i'm not ready to trust him 100% yet. He's a compromise lynch though and i think i make that clear somewhere else if not on this post
689 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
you might wanna get yourself checked out if you can't tell
693 - that's a good way to look at it that i genuinely just never thought about. i can give you that
694 - yes.
730 - ciara was super scummy and i was thinking of prepping a wall to potentially get a train going on her before you replaced in and started obvtowning. The reason i don't wanna clear you is because the slot has track history (ciara) and because i've seen scum act pretty obvtown in the past
844 - omgus much? maybe i'm misusing my words in that post but even thought you're acting towny and shit, the same applies to you, paul and rm (i.e., the slots never really interacted with dp and none of you are confirmed)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by osuka »

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 907, Archwing wrote:Hi, checking in. About half way through (had rl get in way) I will have my reads in this afternoon, im just leaving for work now.

Hi osuka lmao.
checking in?

did you check my two quads???

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by osuka »

there's no way on the planet these misreps aren't deliberate

i'll reply tomorrow because i need to wake up early (and it's late right now), but i feel like i have to say, you've done a great job on lightly twisting my posts. fucking disgusting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by osuka »

like literally half of what you ask me in 919 i have either addressed in my wall reply or made obvious elsewhere (and you've made it pretty clear to everyone that you read the whole game pretty thoroughly), and i'm sure you know that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by osuka »

actually scratch that. all of what you ask me has already been answered

the only thing i will note is that you wrongly assume that DP and ciara are put at the same level in 414. that post is not a readslist (and, hopefully, very obviously so)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by osuka »

nice work trying to throw shit at me because of that post though. parts of your push have a nuance to them that is almost admirable

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by osuka »

at that point if i recall correctly, we had about 8 hours on the clock. Also if memory serves, we were talking about lynching dp vs. lynching ciara.

my vote put him at l-1 and I wanted to give it a little more thought. i revoted quickly because i came to the conclusion that he was the better lynch/the one we were going to get (given the deadline)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

Post by osuka »

but yes the lynch was pretty tight (we had 3 hours at most, maybe less than an hour)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 am

Post by osuka »

Goddamnit, I knew iisq was scum

world would be a better place if people listened to me more often

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm sorry for the shitty activity everyone, school has been killing me and over the past day or so i've been getting sick, too.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 926, BlackVoid wrote:@Osuka, I have read the game very thoroughly and I can confidently say you've never stated a single reason why Ciara was scummy. You've interacted with Ciara twice (, ) and both those posts are completely mundane. In the first, you tell her that MWAP will never produce worthwhile content. In the second, you answer her question about your read on Paul. Then comes your where she's in your POE pile. Then and where you'd be "willing to lynch Ciara"/"compromise on Ciara." I also have a hard time reading your and believing that you didn't mean for DP and Ciara to be at a similar level of suspicion. If I'm somehow skimmed over a Ciara case, link me to it.

I don't think your stance on lurkers is consistent at all. You argued against a DP lynch on the grounds of him being a hard-to-read/low-content slot but he's not unique in that regard. Ciara and MWAP both fit that pattern but you were okay pressuring MWAP for content early on, and you were fine deadline-lynching Ciara. I've re-read my post and I can't see how I've misrepped anything here.
this is some shit though, isn't it? she was really pushy but not at all confrontational, and her game really bugged me for quite a while

the more you hit the same keys, the more i'm inclined to think your slot actually is scum and you're tunneling me because i'm an easy mislynch. skitters' read on me was never super solid, cd was pushing me hard before he was force replaced and aphix isn't going out of his way to help me out, either

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by osuka »

I never really had anything solid on the slot because i never built a case but i'm really considering it now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

Post by osuka »

i'm sorry guys, I really wanna sub out because i don't have the time nor motivation to play this right now. I won't do it because there's 16 hours to deadline. If I make it to tomorrow, there's a very good chance i'll replace out.

I don't understand why bv is so widely townread. His posts are literally just information and bouncing questions to people but that's really not AI in my experience. I know this sounds like a flip flop from what i had previously but i just skimmed his iso and looking at it now, it rubs me the wrong way

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

Post by osuka »

he also goes back on scumreading the paul slot because he apparently just really wants to get me lynched for whatever reason. I set myself up, I guess? Shitty game on my part

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

Post by osuka »

I don't think archwing is scum and i realize this is prob gonna get me lynched, but here goes

VOTE: blackvoid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by osuka »

skitter, it's not that i'm not enjoying the game - it's that i'm swamped with work and school and life, and I just don't have the energy i'd like to put to make this game what it could be. I also really enjoyed it while i had the time, and i don't plan on leaving ms anytime soon

i am going to be around but i think archwing is town so i'm not willing to lynch that slot. A no lynch isn't catastrophic, considering mafia didn't get a kill n1 because of 1bp. A mislynch is prob worse but feel free to talk me out of that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by osuka »

Meta mostly. That’s also Paul’s slot so the slot is prob town even though my read on archwing himself is relatively weak, given the relatively short amount of time he’s been here for

I’m gonna go to sleep now because I have to sleep - I’m sick and I have work in the morning. Sorry

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by osuka »

A no lunch is also not catastrophic because it puts us on a 3 person lylo instead of a 4 person mylo (where there must also be consensus, but there’s more room for a fuck up to happen)

I believe a no lynch now isn’t unreasonable, especially since it’ll probably come down to that if we mislynch today.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1037, BlackVoid wrote:Why? Paul's meta is something me and skitter discussed pretty extensively so "Paul is town based on meta" sort of ignores all of that. What of Paul's game comes across as his towngame to you? Because right now I have it down to either you or Archwing so you're either wrong or you are scum that knows he's town and I'm trying to figure out which it is.
The truth doesn’t happen to agree with what you “have down”, so you might want to reevaluate that

Also, I didn’t just say Paul’s read was meta. Nice misrep though
He was genuine and made good points to advance the game in kind of a reckless way that’s very telling of town Paul

You seem to be full of shit and that’s the last thing I’ll say before I go to sleep

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by osuka »

hi gg

sorry i suck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:29 am

Post by osuka »

just so you guys know, I wouldn't use this game to build a meta on me. I didn't
really
have time to play this (especially towards the end), which is probably why some of the actual lurker plays even happened. I don't usually lurk, and when i do i am actively doing so (as either alignment)

life things happened even before i bussed dp, and after that i really didn't have time to do anything. Sorry i screwed the game up :(

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”