Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1394, Accountant wrote:First of all, let's acknowledge that humans as biological organisms are inherently disgusting. There is nothing attractive about a sack of meat, bones and blood. So does this mean that I am a misanthrope who loathes humanity? No. That's because I also acknowledge that humans are more than just gross sacks of flesh - indeed, to view humans as sacks of flesh alone is in a way offensive and insulting.

What humans have that allows them to rise above their fleshy origins are their ideals, those beliefs that they hold to the highest extent and with every breath, every heartbeat, every moment of their lives strive to uphold. Justice. Honor. Selfishness. Equality. Freedom. Balance. Love. Hope. Those are the things that take people beyond the level of animals. In this manner, even a disgusting pile of meat may be transformed into something beautiful. The lungs are still fleshy lumps, but they're fleshy lumps that pump air into an ideal. The face is still a mottled surface indented by crevices and scars, but it is used to express and impose a beautiful ideal.

Therefore, we arrive at the inevitable conclusion: humans
are
their ideals. Their worth, their status as human beings, the seat of their existence as something above an animal, their very personhood - this is all due to the strength in which they execute their ideal. The purer the ideal, the purer the execution, the more dedicated a human is to their ideal, to the point where they can no longer be said to be a "thing", but a living embodiment of their ideal - that it what it means to be a person. That it what it means to be a human.

If we accept, then, that a person is defined by their ideal, we see now why nuance is a terrible idea. Adding nuance messes up the extreme black and white ideals of the world. Black and white are very pure colors. Grey is not. It's a mixed color; it dilutes the purity of anything it is set onto. And the purity in this case is that of their personhood. We therefore come to the inevitable conclusion that people who do not think in black or white have diluted identities. Uf the world can be seen as a race of beautiful heroes and villains clashing as they attempt to impose their ideals on the world, then grey people are just side characters. Extras and NPCs.
Boring losers
. They're not people, just like an extra in a movie isn't a person and is only fit to be background noise or killed off when convenient. They do not have the purity of ideal required to be a real person.
The human body is actually not disgusting to me. It is an incredibly complicated living machine, with so many redundancies and so many efficiencies in it's basic processes alone. Furthermore, the human brain is fascinating to me, every aspect of it. That said, yes, a person is more than that amazing organic machine.

You ignore that humans also have ideals that many find distasteful, like hate and spite and anger and greed. Humans aren't some perfection, but that said, yes the ideals are part of what makes us...us. However. People whos bodies have undergone purely aesthetic changes, such as wrinkling or going more pale, often deal with depression because of these changes. We are -also- our bodies. The two are combined. You cannot ignore this fact just because you want to, it is not something you can handwave. Furthermore, people are not their ideals because they very often do not act in a way they would see as ideal. That is why if you ask 100 people if they think it's okay to steal they will say no, but some of those who said no will still shoplift or swipe things from purses, etc. We are -not- our ideals. We are our actions. Ideals mean little, even "how they execute their ideals" doesn't mean as much as -what- they do.

You are, however, assuming that Black and White is good, and concluding from that the idea that grey is bad. There is no reason to assume black and white is good. Extremes are almost always bad, in fact, and there is no such thing as perfection. There never will be. Nuance also is not a matter of "accepting some bad with the good", it is a matter of "Doing this objectively good thing will cause this objectively bad thing. There is no way around it. Alternately, this objectively good thing here causes this other objectively bad thing. They are different, they are our only options, and neither is particularly better or worse because it depends on your perspective. To that end, I will ask you this. Are you prepared to accept that other people have different perspectives than you, that it is okay for them to do so, and that them having a different perspective does not make them necessarily wrong?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Actually, bodies are often a decent indicator of a person's ideals. Tattoos, piercings, hair coloring, style? All of these things show something about that person. That is why they are part of our identity. You also call it a "worthless fixation on the body", ignoring that the body is our only means of enacting change on anything, our only means of interacting with the physical world. The body is incredibly important.

Gandhi was actually a pretty bad guy by the way, have you actually looked into him at all or do you just assume that he was "that Indian nonviolent protest guy"? I really hope it's the former and you're just choosing to ignore the whole "Racist, ordered young women to sleep naked with him 'to test his faith'" kind of thing, to be honest.

P-edit to first post: Everyone is a hypocrite. Literally everyone. You are too. After all, you're not a god, right? You should learn to accept and live with that, instead of living a fiction.

P-edit to the second post: Then you're wrong. Welcome to reality, where you don't get to define what is and is not correct.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1401, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Gandhi was actually a pretty bad guy by the way, have you actually looked into him at all or do you just assume that he was "that Indian nonviolent protest guy"? I really hope it's the former and you're just choosing to ignore the whole "Racist, ordered young women to sleep naked with him 'to test his faith'" kind of thing, to be honest.
Did you think I was rattling off a list of "good" people? Everyone that doesn't follow the correct path is misguided - but even if you hadn't realized that, you should have noticed the fact that the second person on the list is the goddamn leader of ISIS.

I was listing ideologically pure people. Extremists willing to go to great lengths - to murder others, or allow their bodies to be broken by the British, or to allow themselves to be crucified - in order to impose their ideal on the world. It was a list of
people
. Someone who can't reach that level of dedication is an NPC.
My point was that Gandhi was a hypocrite, and therefore not ideologically pure.
In post 1402, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Actually, bodies are often a decent indicator of a person's ideals. Tattoos, piercings, hair coloring, style? All of these things show something about that person. That is why they are part of our identity. You also call it a "worthless fixation on the body", ignoring that the body is our only means of enacting change on anything, our only means of interacting with the physical world. The body is incredibly important.
That's no different from me writing down my ideals on a piece of paper. That's also an indicator of a person's ideals. Under your logic, this thread is a crucial part of my identity.
What do you think great works of art, or of literature are? People putting their ideals on a piece of paper. This thread -is- a part of your identity, at least your posts in it are.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1404, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite. Literally everyone. You are too. After all, you're not a god, right? You should learn to accept and live with that, instead of living a fiction.
This post is extremely disgusting. Not only are you so mired in your own hypocrisy that you accept it without even attempting to
not be a fucking hypocrite
, you try to drag me down to your level.

Let me tell you this. I am my ideals. I am pure. If you say that only gods are not hypocrites, then I am a god. I choose to impose my beautiful fiction onto you rather than bow down like a spineless coward and accept the hypocritical reality given to me.

Once you understand this, you will understand what it means to be a person.
A: I try not to be a hypocrite, but to err is human. Welcome to reality
B: I'm not trying to drag you down, you are human, it's in your nature. Welcome to reality.
C: No, you aren't pure, and you aren't a god. Once again, welcome to reality.
D: You can't really impose anything on me, partly because you aren't a god and are therefore not omnipotent. If you want to live a life denying reality and truth to make yourself feel better though, that's on you bud.

P-edit: Except for all of the things he did that weren't pushing for India to be free.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1409, Accountant wrote:
In post 1406, Shaziro wrote:A: I try not to be a hypocrite, but to err is human. Welcome to reality
B: I'm not trying to drag you down, you are human, it's in your nature. Welcome to reality.
C: No, you aren't pure, and you aren't a god. Once again, welcome to reality.
D: You can't really impose anything on me, partly because you aren't a god and are therefore not omnipotent. If you want to live a life denying reality and truth to make yourself feel better though, that's on you bud.
Your spinelessness is shocking. To err is human, so I should not bother not erring? Are you really that much of a coward? If humans are born hypocrites, they should try to rise above their hypocrisy. With every inch of their power, they must try to overturn their hypocrisy and purify themselves, even if it means overthrowing their humanity. Someone who doesn't do this because it's "too hard" and "it's in my nature" is nothing more than a disgusting coward.

You have seen the flaw in yourself and not only do you refuse to improve, you mock me for trying to improve by saying that it's stupid and foolish for me to do so. That is depraved. I have more respect for the leader of ISIS than I do for a base animal that has this kind of viewpoint. I already knew you weren't interested in being a real person, but this is a new depth of evil. I find it hard to believe that someone could sincerely be that horrible of a person.

And to accuse me of being impure simply because you're unable to comprehend the idea that humans can rise above impurity and become pure is just the icing on the cake. Let me tell you this, Shaziro. Your mindset is disgusting. I honestly, sincerely feel as though I need to take a shower after reading that kind of anti-self-improvement, evil-accepting garbage. I hope that one day you will find the support you need to break free of the shackles of this thinking, go out, and become an actual person rather than a spineless hypocrite.

I've lost interest in debating with you because I no longer wish to taint my mind with your corrupted garbage. Come back when you're willing to accept that humans should strive to do good things and not to accept evil things.
Once again with the list, let's go.
A: The reason you bother trying not to err is because you should always seek to be better. The fact that you can't see that actually makes me feel bad for you.
B: I'm not mocking you at all, I'm saying that you don't accept that you -need- to improve, and are instead assuming that you are perfect. That's sad.
C: If you could stop calling me an animal and subhuman, that'd be lovely. Pretty gross for you to go for that kind of insult to try and shout me down.
D: I "accuse you of being impure" because you're human, and humans aren't pure. Again, welcome to reality. Deal with it.
E: I'm not the one who is assuming I'm perfect and infalliable, and therefore do not need to try to improve. You are. Way to project.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1412, Not_Mafia wrote:The correct path is perfect, Accountant is their ideals, Accountant's ideals is the correct path therefore Accountant is perfect.

Pretty self evident
If you ignore that Accountant's path and ideals are pretty shitty for everyone but Accountant, sure. Then again, what do I know, I'm a subhuman garbage person who doesn't want to try to improve. You know, on account of me saying that I'm not perfect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1415, Accountant wrote:>accepts that humans are hypocrites
>says that it's okay and just part of human nature
>doesn't believe when someone says they're not hypocrites, because of lack of mental faculties to understand that not being a hypocrite is possible due to how mired in hypocrisy they are
No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
In post 1416, Accountant wrote:The fact that you'd even consider saying that your own ideals aren't perfect proves just how impure you are. Someone who is ideologically pure would never, even for the tiniest fraction of a moment, stoop to consider that their ideals may be flawed. What kind of disgusting frame of mind do you have in order to do such a thing?
You refuse to consider that you aren't perfect, and are therefore not endeavoring to improve yourself. Gross.
In post 1417, Accountant wrote:And the fact that you think someone as pure as me could betray their own ideals is beyond insulting. Go back to where you came from.
I came from reality, you should visit sometime. We have actual people instead of fictional ideas of them made up in our heads in order to make things fit our made up fantasies.

Face it, Accountant. You're not pure, you're not perfect, you're not a god. You're a human kid/teen who is getting -really- defensive.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1421, Accountant wrote:
In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
Are you really this disgusting? If you aren't even willing to show me the basic courtesy of acknowledging that I'm not about to betray or turn my back on the ideals I've been fighting for in this entire thread, then you're essentially implying that I'm a troll who doesn't really hold firm convictions in their beliefs and will hypocritically not follow them as soon as they get a chance. In that case, you shouldn't be talking in this thread at all. I recommend you leave immediately and never come back.
Calling you perfect isn't a basic courtesy, it would be indulging in your fantasy. Given that you didn't create this thread, you can't really tell me to leave. Sooooooooooo...no. You go all over the site and try to preach your fantasy, I might as well stick around, usher in some reality here. Could even make it fun, I'll start talking reality here whenever you start talking fantasy elsewhere.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1422, Accountant wrote:
In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:I came from reality, you should visit sometime. We have actual people instead of fictional ideas of them made up in our heads in order to make things fit our made up fantasies.
For those of you that may be reading this at home, let me translate this piece of nonsense to tell you what he really means by this.

"I came from reality, you should visit sometime." <- You should leave your paradise and willingly go to a world that I have already acknowledged as imperfect, because I wish to drag you from your perfection into the disgusting mess of reality.

"We have actual people" <- We have a bunch of hypocrite boring losers.

"instead of fictional ideas of them" <- We have no interest in seeking an ideal that isn't a hypocrite boring loser, and decry such ideals as fictional, without explaining why fiction is bad.

"made up in our heads" <- We have no respect for ideals, or for the human mind, or indeed of anything that isn't a hypocrite boring loser mired in the muddy darkness of reality.

"made up fantasies" <- We are contemptuously mocking the ideals that others have set forth, even though we acknowledge that those ideals are better than us(by virtue of not being hypocritical shitlords), for reasons unknown.
A false perfection is no perfection at all. You are a "hypocrite boring loser" too, if that's what you think people are. Ideals are nice, and they're what you should aim for, but you should accept that you will always be approaching them, never meeting them. Fiction replacing reality is bad because even if every person engaged in mass fiction, the rest of the universe would continue being real and not fictional. I have lots of respect for ideals and I just gushed about the human mind earlier so that second to last statement is pretty bullshit just by what's been said here in this thread. Aaaand lastly, I'm not mocking anything, I'm pointing out that your ideal is not realistically obtainable, and that you have not obtained it like you seem to think you have.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1424, Accountant wrote:I'm no longer interested in talking to someone about my beliefs when they think that I'm a hypocrite who will betray those beliefs. I haven't put you on foe, since you still talk in the political threads, but I'm not going to talk to you here, so unless you want to turn this into a chat thread with another user of this thread - in which case I'll report you for being off-topic in your posting - I'll simply ignore you.
I mean, feel free to ignore me, but I'm going to come here any time you start trying to shove your philosophy elsewhere and point out all the flaws, inconsistencies, and general problems with it. I'll probably talk to other users about it too, but since it'll be on topic of the thread, that won't be a problem. Just because this thread is about your philosophy doesn't mean you control it, and it doesn't mean I have to be talking to you or nobody here. ~Reality~
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Pretty sure that's sociopathic in nature, and is one of the ways homicidal maniacs get started. Y'know the whole "they're less than human so it doesn't matter if they die" thing has it's start in "they're less than human".
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

It's funny because the only discernible reason for all of Accountant's beliefs is the idea that he wants to be perfect, so anything that doesn't make him or his ideas perfect is bad. Funny shit tbh. Of course this might not be the case, but he never provides any reasons for his beliefs beyond "it's self evident", despite it clearly -not- being self evident because he's the only one who thinks that way.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1461, Annadog40 wrote:Still?
?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Shaziro »

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 44, Accountant wrote:It's an important distinction. I, as a human, may be imperfect. My ideals are not.
Accountant, admitting that they are not their ideals. Funny how their story changes isn't it?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That is, by the way, blatant hypocrisy. Meaning Accountant is a hypocrite. Meaning Accountant is a "boring loser" by their own logic.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1496, Accountant wrote:
In post 1485, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1484, Shaziro wrote:That is, by the way, blatant hypocrisy. Meaning Accountant is a hypocrite. Meaning Accountant is a "boring loser" by their own logic.
That GIF is misapplied here. There's a difference between not being perfect and turning my back on my ideals through the use of nuance. For example, scoring a 99% on a test is imperfect. But saying "I don't care about tests anyway" is hypocrisy.
Admitting to being flawed before, and now saying you aren't is a lie, either then or now. Saying you are a human, and then now saying you are your ideals is a lie, then or now. Then, when you call people out for lying and decry liars, you become a hypocrite. Welcome to the dirty water, bud, you're a boring loser just like the rest of us.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

It is incredibly satisfying taht those gifs sync up.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're now trying to have your cake and eat it too. Yes, it -is- you trying to defend yourself after being called out, and you knowing that I'll say that doesn't make it any less true. You live on Earth, you don't get to distance yourself from who you are just because you don't like it. I recommend seeking professional psychological assistance with a psychologist you trust but who is legitimate if you have troubles with hating who you are so much that you want to disassociate yourself from it. Also, don't try to compare yourself to the Biblical Jesus, not only does it make you sound like a massive narcissist, but you are by no means Christlike in any aspect save for the fact that he was human, and despite all your denial of the fact, you are too.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1526, Accountant wrote:In the utopia(where I live), you can indeed have your cake and eat it to. I know I said I'd ignore you, but some arguments are just too easy to shoot down.
In my world you can't. If you're allowed to say "I can because I say so", then so can I. That's why your "shooting down" is really just shooting yourself in the foot.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Nope, you're incorrect. My ideas and path are correct. Yours is incorrect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1535, Accountant wrote:
In post 1533, Shaziro wrote:Nope, you're incorrect. My ideas and path are correct. Yours is incorrect.
You have provided no evidence for this. This is just a bald assertion.
Nope. It's self evident. Just like it's self evident that you're a human.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Y'know, I have a self imposed rule that I don't share the content of PMs, because they're meant to be private. You have sorely tempted me, time and time again, to break that rule.

Also, no, I'm not on the back foot. If anything, I've been pointing out flaws in your ideas constantly.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Saying something isn't true doesn't make it untrue. Sorry, try again.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant you have no proof or evidence for your claims, only claims of self evident nature, for which you have no proof. Just admit that you aren't sharing philosophy you are trying to start a religion with yourself as the messiah figure.

Moreover, does this mean I have your permission to share PM correspondance that was between us?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You see the problem is, it doesn't. There is no quantitative data. You are relying on faith.

As for permission, why not?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1566, Accountant wrote:
In post 1564, Shaziro wrote:You see the problem is, it doesn't. There is no quantitative data. You are relying on faith.
you're just making assertions without any evidence. Come back when you have some.
Only if you come with evidence that your path is correct, evidence that no other path is correct, evidence that you are following your path completely and without any hypocrisy, evidence that you are your ideals, and evidence that you are for some reason more special than anyone else and are therefore allowed to be illogical while everyone else has to be logical. You do all that, and I'll have no evidence against you. My evidence for saying you have no evidence, however, is the fact that you cannot provide any of that without retreating to "It's self evident" or "Because I'm correct" which are both assertions without evidence.
In post 1567, Accountant wrote:
In post 1564, Shaziro wrote:As for permission, why not?
For the same reason I'm not allowing Sesq to copy the private message conversation we had(except for selected, educational excerpts).
And that reason is?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1576, Accountant wrote:
In post 1573, Sesq wrote:He hasn't done this yet. He's made assertions without directly presenting evidence, but it's ok because it's self-evident, and if YOU don't see it you're obviously blind to the true path, right?
You can't just say stuff is self-evident. What the hell? It's clearly not self-evident if I can't see it, and I'm clearly not blind because I can see the correct path. Don't try to ridiculously claim something is self-evident as a way of sliding by without actually giving evidence.
Accountant, once again, is a hypocrite.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1580, Accountant wrote:
In post 1577, Shaziro wrote:Accountant, once again, is a hypocrite
This is not hypocrisy. What principle have I set forth and then later violated?
You just said that you can't call something self evident without giving evidence. A while back in the Trump thread, you said things were self evident, so you shouldn't have to give evidence.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1579, Accountant wrote:
In post 1574, Shaziro wrote:And that reason is?
Aliphant - Last Tuesday at 11:45 AM
I have lived through many years on this planet and have brought the light of utopia to many people. Experience has taught me this: when someone is acting in a cryptic manner and refuses to explain why, they're either plotting against you, making fun of you behind your back or both.
Your request [to screenshot the conversation] is declined.
You have a track record of debating in bad faith, using memes rather than arguments and generally having a very negative and condescending attitude towards the correct path. I think you're a misguided fool who will not understand utopia unless and until you are re-educated.
This strengthens my conviction that you're either plotting against me or making fun of me behind my back.

Clarifications in square brackets are mine.
Firstly, the best translation of Greek for that name of yours there is "to show the other" or maybe "To show others" (Ali meaning other, phant meaning to show), which is just adorable as hell but pretty narcissistic of ya. As for the other accusations?

A: plotting against you- I don't see you as any kind of threat or enemy, so plotting against you isn't on the agenda, no. I'm also not some comical, mustache twirling villain who hatches evil schemes, much to your disappointment I assume, so I don't do much "plotting".

B: Making fun of you behind your back- No, any making fun of you I do is almost entirely to your face, and it's largely making fun of your ideas rather than you yourself. Then again, you alternate between being and not being your ideas, so I suppose when you are being your ideas I'm making fun of you. Still to your face, mind.

P-edit: Double standards are also hypocrisy. Again, welcome to being a dirty boring loser. You are also not right -because- you provide no evidence, by the way. You're putting the cart before the horse and whining that people won't tell you it works.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1587, Davsto wrote:I never understood the phrase "have your cake and eat it too"

Like, in what world would someone have a cake and then
not
eat it?
Well typically the idea is that they like the idea of having a big cake that they can eat whenever they want, but once they eat it, it's gone, and so is that idea of the cake that they have for whenever they want. Similar problem to things like Ether. "There's a limited amount of this stuff and it's really useful, so though I want to use it, I need to save it for when I really need it". Having your Ether and using it too would be being able to use the Ether and still have it in your bag if you need it later. Make sense, or should I try a non-RPG metaphor?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1588, Accountant wrote:
In post 1585, Shaziro wrote:P-edit: Double standards are also hypocrisy. Again, welcome to being a dirty boring loser. You are also not right -because- you provide no evidence, by the way. You're putting the cart before the horse and whining that people won't tell you it works.
This is not a double standard. If we were equals, and I applied one standard to you and one standard to me, that would be a double standard. However, since I'm superior to you, it's only natural that I'd be given more leeway and allowed to do things that you aren't. The fact that you don't see this is proof of your incorrect mindset. Any correct person - indeed, anyone with a well-organized mind - could instantly see the distinction.

I'm correct because I'm correct. Me being correct is the starting point. As the Christians say: "In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was God."
We are equals, actually, because we're both human. Sorry bud, you're just not special, and you can't prove that you're special without first assuming that you're special. That's where you fall flat on your face, every time. The assumption that you are correct is your only proof for you being correct. That is called "begging the question" I believe, and is frowned upon.
In post 1590, Accountant wrote: That's what someone plotting against me or trying to make fun of me would say.
I mean, I literally just told you that I am making fun of you, but only if you consider yourself to be entirely your ideas. Because I'm making fun of your ideas, you see. I'm just doing it to your face, not behind your back. That's what you've got wrong. '

That said, and being entirely genuine with you out of human compassion for another person, even if I disagree with you: You should probably talk to somebody about the paranoia thing you've got going on. It isn't healthy, and I think you'd be much happier if you were able to only be paranoid when it is actually appropriate to be.

P-edit: So, anything is possible in your Utopia?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're not superior either. Sorry again. Also, gonna answer that question in the P-edit?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1597, Accountant wrote:
In post 1596, Shaziro wrote:You're not superior either.
This statement is incorrect.
Nope, it's correct. Provably correct too, unlike your claims of superiority which rely entirely on begging the question. You do know that if anyone is actually going to listen to you, you're going to have to learn basic rules of logic and follow them, right?
In post 1598, Accountant wrote:
In post 1593, Shaziro wrote:P-edit: So, anything is possible in your Utopia?
No, only good things.
Then why the hell do you bother people in the real world, exactly?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1600, Accountant wrote:
In post 1599, Shaziro wrote:Nope, it's correct. Provably correct too, unlike your claims of superiority which rely entirely on begging the question. You do know that if anyone is actually going to listen to you, you're going to have to learn basic rules of logic and follow them, right?
It's incorrect, I'm afraid. No amount of saying that it is will make it correcy.

And I disagree. I've disregarded the basic rules of logic, and people are still coming into this thread to hear what I have to say. eagerSnake has even bent the knee already.
A: No, it's provable correct not by claim but by the fact that you bleed and sleep and eat and shit and all the other things humans do, plus your DNA is human.

B: People come here to question you and poke holes in your logic and delve deeper into the madness that is your little religion. Do you seriously think anyone is actually "converting"?

C: EagerSnake is pretty obviously making fun of you directly to your face, bud. He's not even trying to be helpful or explanatory, he's claiming that he's your new leader because he says so and that he's more perfect than you in an imitation of what you do elsewhere. Why do you think he's talking about re-educating you? For somebody who is so incredibly paranoid that people are plotting and making fun of you, how do you miss it when it's blatant and in your face?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1601, Accountant wrote:
In post 1599, Shaziro wrote:Then why the hell do you bother people in the real world, exactly?
I want to help you all become better people. It's for your own good.
Why waste your time on people who aren't interested, instead of going elsewhere and finding people who -are- interested? Spending a year and gaining no converts is worse than spending a year and gaining 10 or whatever.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1604, Accountant wrote:
In post 1602, Shaziro wrote:C: EagerSnake is pretty obviously making fun of you directly to your face, bud. He's not even trying to be helpful or explanatory, he's claiming that he's your new leader because he says so and that he's more perfect than you in an imitation of what you do elsewhere. Why do you think he's talking about re-educating you? For somebody who is so incredibly paranoid that people are plotting and making fun of you, how do you miss it when it's blatant and in your face?
I don't know where you come from, but over here when you copy what someone else does it's because you think what they do is good(eg. people modelling themselves after Lee Kuan Yew)
Ever heard of a parody, Accountant? Movies like "Vampires Suck"? Where they take a movie and make fun of everything in it by mimicing it but in a comical or exaggerated fashion?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1605, Davsto wrote:
In post 1591, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1587, Davsto wrote:I never understood the phrase "have your cake and eat it too"

Like, in what world would someone have a cake and then
not
eat it?
Well typically the idea is that they like the idea of having a big cake that they can eat whenever they want, but once they eat it, it's gone, and so is that idea of the cake that they have for whenever they want. Similar problem to things like Ether. "There's a limited amount of this stuff and it's really useful, so though I want to use it, I need to save it for when I really need it". Having your Ether and using it too would be being able to use the Ether and still have it in your bag if you need it later. Make sense, or should I try a non-RPG metaphor?
I get it now, it just seems like weirdly clunky wording
I mean, that's what you get when something gets repeated over and over as time goes on. It's a saying designed by a committee basically.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1608, Accountant wrote:
In post 1602, Shaziro wrote:B: People come here to question you and poke holes in your logic and delve deeper into the madness that is your little religion. Do you seriously think anyone is actually "converting"?
Yes.
I feel bad for you then, tbh. I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
In post 1609, Accountant wrote:
In post 1602, Shaziro wrote:A: No, it's provable correct not by claim but by the fact that you bleed and sleep and eat and shit and all the other things humans do, plus your DNA is human.
I don't. My body does, but I don't. You can see the difference by running a thought experiment where I'm transferred to the body of a robot.
DNA would still be human. If a robot was programmed to have all your ideas, it would just be a complex simulation of a human, you would still not be in a robot, and you would still die. Consciousness doesn't work that way.
In post 1610, Accountant wrote:
In post 1606, Shaziro wrote:Ever heard of a parody, Accountant? Movies like "Vampires Suck"? Where they take a movie and make fun of everything in it by mimicing it but in a comical or exaggerated fashion?
But eagerSnake did not exaggerate my behavior. He behaved exactly like me, without any exaggeration.
That should tell you something, tbh. You didn't think it was weird that he was declaring he was the leader and was going to re-educate you?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

No, you're not. Also, does that mean you attempting to make other people have the same ideals as you is really just an elaborate attempt to make yourself live forever by having an endless number of people with your ideals? Because that's a pretty silly way to try to do it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1615, Accountant wrote:
In post 1614, Shaziro wrote:No, you're not. Also, does that mean you attempting to make other people have the same ideals as you is really just an elaborate attempt to make yourself live forever by having an endless number of people with your ideals? Because that's a pretty silly way to try to do it.
Yes, I am. And it's a happy side effect.
Pretty gross to try and kill off everyone else so there's infinite yous.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1618, Accountant wrote:
In post 1616, Shaziro wrote:Pretty gross to try and kill off everyone else so there's infinite yous.
It's just a happy side effect. Not the main point.
If you think killing off everyone else is an acceptable side effect, then you are actually worse than any other mass murdering psychopath.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Shaziro »

It doesn't matter. If you believe that people are their ideas and ideals, and that changing those kills the person, then you are killing people if you try to change them. It makes sense as to why Accountant is so afraid of personal growth, but it means that accountant is fully willing to kill literally everyone that isn't Accountant.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're not better than me. Probably never will be. Sorry to tell you.

Also, the fact that you are surprised that people think being close-minded is bad still is fucking hilarious.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Shaziro »

The reason you aren't better than me is because I do try to better myself, and you don't.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Shaziro »

If you are perfect, you can't better yourself. Please put some effort into your posts before posting them.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1641, Accountant wrote:
In post 1639, Shaziro wrote:If you are perfect, you can't better yourself. Please put some effort into your posts before posting them.
how ignorant are you? Please go back and read my posts about the definition of perfection before foolishly attempting to challenge me.

There are two types of perfection: the absolute best of the best, and the mode in which you will inevitably reach the first mode by means of constant self improvement. Both of these things are called perfection(since there's no difference between something that will inevitably become perfect and something that's already perfect).
per·fect
adjective
ˈpərfikt/
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
"she strove to be the perfect wife"
synonyms: ideal, model, without fault, faultless, flawless, consummate, quintessential, exemplary, best, ultimate, copybook; More
absolute; complete (used for emphasis).
"a perfect stranger"
synonyms: absolute, complete, total, real, out-and-out, thorough, thoroughgoing, downright, utter, sheer, arrant, unmitigated, unqualified, veritable, in every respect, unalloyed
"she felt like a perfect idiot"

You're wrong.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1648, Accountant wrote:
In post 1646, Shaziro wrote:You're wrong.
your definition is incorrect
Nobody but you thinks so. The majority agrees, you are wrong. Congratulations, you're wrong and imperfect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1651, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1650, Shaziro wrote:The majority agrees, you are wrong.
Appeal to popularity fallacy
Definitions of words are decided by popular opinion, so that fallacy doesn't apply here.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1655, Accountant wrote:
In post 1654, Shaziro wrote:Definitions of words are decided by popular opinion, so that fallacy doesn't apply here.
This statement is incorrect. The definitions of words within the utopic philosophy is defined by the correct path.
You're on a forum in the real world, you have to stay within the constraints of the real world in order to argue.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1657, Accountant wrote:
In post 1656, Shaziro wrote:You're on a forum in the real world, you have to stay within the constraints of the real world in order to argue.
Hahahahahaha no I don't
Yeah, you do, otherwise your arguments are flawed, incorrect, and silly.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Shaziro »

In this thread we learned that Accountant is afraid of new ideas because he thinks they will literally kill him
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

For true balance, you have to have good and bad. Utopia is unbalanced. Utopia is not virtuous. Utopia is incorrect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1697, Accountant wrote:
In post 1695, Shaziro wrote:For true balance, you have to have good and bad. Utopia is unbalanced. Utopia is not virtuous. Utopia is incorrect.
That is incorrect.
Balance requires equal positive and negative forces. Evil is definitively a negative force, good is definitively a positive force.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

And the symmetry between good and evil would be ignored. Above and below, up and down, good and bad. Without Evil, there is no balance. I'm sure you're going to decide to just say "no that's not true because I said so", but I also know that you've probably never had somebody actually question your beliefs deeply enough to get to this point because most people probably laugh at you, so this is probably a bit jarring. Hope it doesn't change how you think or it's apparently killing you or something.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Also, it's interesting that Accountant claims to live in Utopia, and yet they don't know what it is like. They can't even answer if it is pre or post scarcity.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You literally just said that there has to be good and evil to be balanced, and then said there's no evil in your utopia. You're contradicting yourself, making you a hypocrite, making you a dirty boring loser like the rest of us.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Shaziro »

So you are saying that there is evil in Utopia?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1712, Accountant wrote:
In post 1711, Shaziro wrote:So you are saying that there is evil in Utopia?
No, I am saying that there is NO evil in utopia. It would be unbalanced if there was evil(which creates even more evil).
In post 1714, Accountant wrote:
In post 1713, Annadog40 wrote:And good creates more good.
Mhm!
Balance is a 0 state. Good is a positive, evil is a negative. Therefore, with only good and no evil, your fantasy world is in a positive state, not a balanced state.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

More good does not balance less evil. That's not how anything works. Again, your definition of balance is entirely off, and if you're going to use words you have to go with the socially accepted definition. Because that's how words work. If you want to make up your own word for whatever the fuck you're talking about, feel free.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Shaziro »

More positives do not balance out less negatives. +1 +1 +1 is 3. -1 -1 -1 is -3 Put them on a number line, they are balanced.

In this case, good is the positive 1s, evil is the negative 1s.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You are quite literally just gish galloping but with bullshit in an attempt to rationalize your other bullshit. Good=+, Bad=-

+-=Balanced
++--=Balanced
(none)=Balanced
++++++++++++=imbalanced
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1725, Accountant wrote:Good is not +, Bad is not -

Good is good, Bad is bad, + and - indicate a lot and none

+Good = lots of good
-Good = no good

+- = a lot of null, no null = null = balanced
GoodBad = some good, some bad = balanced
+GoodBad = A lot of good, some bad = not balanced
-Good+Bad = No good, a lot of bad = balanced
+Good-Bad = A lot of good, no bad = utopia = balanced

This is not gish galloping, gish galloping is when you throw hundreds of nonsensical arguments, I am showing you exactly why I am correct and you can't justify your own incorrect view so you are resorting to evidenceless assertions and baselss accusations to try to dishonestly discredit me
You literally take pride in the irrationality of your arguments, saying that you don't have to be rational because you're special. That's a pretty shit argument there bud. Also, no, + does not mean lots, - does not mean none. A lot of water is not a balanced amount of water.
In post 1726, Accountant wrote:Honestly you're an idiot if you think you know better than me what the correct path's definition of balance is, given that you don't even accept the most basic tenets of the path and I am a dedicated scholar of the correct path
You are talking in the real world, not your bullshit fantasy world. That's why you're using a real world language, not some bullshit fantasy language. Therefore, if you're using words from a real language, you have to go by their real meaning, not a meaning you think is better.
My point exactly. Accountant is effectively as bad as Trump in many areas.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1728, Accountant wrote:Maybe it appears as though I am drowning him in arguments because he can't believe that a single one of my arguments is powerful enough to drown him by itself
Your arguments are as shallow as you and your thought processes. That is to say, -very- shallow.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1731, eagerSnake wrote:I propose moving to a medium where one would not have time to 'prepare' responses
What would that achieve?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1736, Accountant wrote:
In post 1729, Shaziro wrote:You are talking in the real world, not your bullshit fantasy world. That's why you're using a real world language, not some bullshit fantasy language. Therefore, if you're using words from a real language, you have to go by their real meaning, not a meaning you think is better.
I do not talk in the real world. I never talk in the real world, and I never have since I established the Wonderland. It's a testament to your short-sightedness that you're unable to conceive of anyone talking in a world you aren't in yourself.
I'm a Christian, I can easily conceive of worlds I'm not in and people talking about them. You're no god, though, you're a kid in Singapore with some serious issues that need resolving by somebody interested in helping you rather than poking holes in your ideas because of how annoying you are with them elsewhere on the thread, and who won't get even more annoyed at your attempts at insults and then threats to get them to go away when you realize you're wrong. You've got two options when talking about worlds that are not the ones in which your audience lives in. Explain them in the best possible way using terminology and examples from their world, such as "Land of Milk and Honey", "Paradise", and "Perfect Afterlife"...or just say "I can't explain it, you have to take it on faith". First one works a lot better. You're trying to take words from actual reality and then change them to mean whatever you want, while expecting to keep the full weight (if not more weight than) their real world meaning.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Shaziro »

Alice needs to do more reading.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Given that you used "Balance" to mean something only tangentially related to it's real meaning, no, we don't.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

No, they are designed to be unfalsifiable. They aren't even particularly well designed for that. I could just as easily claim that you are a 10 pound brick of concrete, and when asked to prove it say that it is self evident. You have no proof for your claims, so they are either false or based in faith like a religion. A shit religion, to be clear.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Shaziro »

And no, you are not above logic. You aren't above much, tbh.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1798, Accountant wrote:
In post 1794, Shaziro wrote:And no, you are not above logic. You aren't above much, tbh.
This post is incorrect. It is an assertion without any evidence.
All of your claims are without evidence when brought to their base, whereas the evidence for my statement that you aren't above logic is in your mortality and humanity.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1797, Accountant wrote:
In post 1793, Shaziro wrote:No, they are designed to be unfalsifiable. They aren't even particularly well designed for that. I could just as easily claim that you are a 10 pound brick of concrete, and when asked to prove it say that it is self evident. You have no proof for your claims, so they are either false or based in faith like a religion. A shit religion, to be clear.
This is incorrect. I am the world's leading authority on the design of Accountant's arguments, seeing as I am Accountant, and I assert that they are designed to never be wrong. You are not permitted to tell me what is inside my mind. Such an insult would only further confirm your depravity and unwillingness to argue in good faith.
If they are meant to never be wrong, then they are poorly designed, because they ended up just being unfalsifiable in some cases, and blatantly wrong in others.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1805, Accountant wrote:
In post 1800, Shaziro wrote:If they are meant to never be wrong, then they are poorly designed, because they ended up just being unfalsifiable in some cases, and blatantly wrong in others.
This statement is categorically incorrect.
Prove my evidence false using your own evidence, rather than making assertions without evidence.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1812, Accountant wrote:
In post 1806, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1805, Accountant wrote:
In post 1800, Shaziro wrote:If they are meant to never be wrong, then they are poorly designed, because they ended up just being unfalsifiable in some cases, and blatantly wrong in others.
This statement is categorically incorrect.
Prove my evidence false using your own evidence, rather than making assertions without evidence.
You say that my arguments are poorly designed.

My arguments are designed to be never wrong. They are never wrong. Hence they are not poorly designed.

You say that my arguments are blatantly wrong.

My arguments are designed to be never wrong. Hence they are never wrong. Hence they cannot be blatantly wrong.

This is kindergarten stuff shaz
You aren't proving anything or providing any evidence, you're making assertions and begging the question. Bridges can be designed to hold 100 cars, but then fail to do so due to poor design. You are a piss poor designer of your arguments.

Literally take your second blurb there, "My arguments are designed to be never wrong" is a premise, that's acceptable. "They are never wrong", however, is not a premise. It is a statement which requires proof, evidence. "Hence they cannot be blatantly wrong" is drawing a conclusion from an assertion without any evidence, and from something which has proven to be untrue.

Is the reason you're afraid to use logic in your arguments because you know you have such a poor grasp of it, or because you know that your god delusion will get shattered if you have to?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

If the mascot is doing the job, but the job isn't making the company money, the company fires the mascot. Your analogy is flawed.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1830, Accountant wrote:
In post 1827, Shaziro wrote:You aren't proving anything or providing any evidence, you're making assertions and begging the question. Bridges can be designed to hold 100 cars, but then fail to do so due to poor design. You are a piss poor designer of your arguments.

Literally take your second blurb there, "My arguments are designed to be never wrong" is a premise, that's acceptable. "They are never wrong", however, is not a premise. It is a statement which requires proof, evidence. "Hence they cannot be blatantly wrong" is drawing a conclusion from an assertion without any evidence, and from something which has proven to be untrue.

Is the reason you're afraid to use logic in your arguments because you know you have such a poor grasp of it, or because you know that your god delusion will get shattered if you have to?
Okay, let me show you the breakdown step by step.

1) Bridge A is designed to hold up to 100 cars at one time without collapsing.
2) Bridge A holds up to 100 cars at one time without collapsing.
3) Bridge A is well designed.

Thus:

1) My arguments are designed to never be wrong.
2) My arguments are never wrong.
3) My arguments are well designed.

Now, you take umbrage with assertion 2). You agree that 1) is the case, and you agree that should 1) and 2) be true, then 3) is the case. But you have not yet been convinced that 2) is the case.

Now, let us return to the bridge so I can show you why my arguments are correct.

1) Bridge A is designed to hold up to 100 cars at one time without collapsing.
2) Bridge A is well designed.
3) Bridge A will certainly be able to hold up to 100 cars at one time without collapsing.

Thus:

1) My arguments are designed to never be wrong.
2) My arguments are well designed.
3) My arguments are never wrong.

If you compare it like this, 2) and 3) actually prove each other. This creates a loop of circular logic.

Your next question will assuredly be thus: "isn't circular reasoning a logical fallacy? Doesn't the fact that there is circular reasoning in your logic considered a weakness of your argument(thus proving that your arguments are wrong, and shattering everything"? This is certainly an obvious point. I will therefore show you why circular logic is here not a weakness of my argument.

To understand this thoroughly, we must first understand why logical fallacies make arguments weaker. The following sequence is shown.

1) An assertion is made, but unproven.
2) The assertion is backed by logic.
3) The logic is held to be valid - hence, the assertion is proven.

Should a logical fallacy be introduced, this alternative sequence is executed instead.

1) An assertion is made, but unproven.
2) The assertion is backed by logic.
3) The logic is held to be invalid - hence, 2) is destroyed and only 1 remains.
4) All that is left is an unproven assertion.
5) The unproven assertion is considered to be untrue.

Now, this is the sequence that occurs when I carry out my arguments.

1) An assertion is made.
2) The assertion is objectively correct.
3) The assertion is further backed by logic - this is what I described in post #1829 as a "redundant confirmation of the correctness of the argument", in order to show people who do not have the eyesight required to see 2) why the assertion is correct.
4) The logic is proven to be fallacious(since circular reasoning is logically fallacious).
5) The assertion is objectively correct without the need for 3) since it is above logic.

Can you see how disconnected 2) and 3) are? By shattering 3), you are not shattering my argument. Rather, you are only shattering the "redundant confirmation of the correctness of the argument" - in fact, you are shattering the spectacles that I have given you to improve your eyesight. All you have done is shattered your own ability to see the objective correctness of the argument. The argument's objective correctness is, of course, above logic, hence it is not affected by the fact that the logic backing up the argument is fallacious. Remember, shattering a redundant part of a system means that the system still works perfectly fine.

To use another architecture metaphor, using logically fallacious reasoning to back up an argument, like I have done, is akin to building a house whose foundation is made out of paper. When you say that the logically fallacious reasoning "sinks" the argument, it's like saying "well, if your house's foundation is made out of paper, it will certainly collapse". That's reasonable. But then, I reveal that the house actually has an anti-gravity device mounted on the inside, allowing the whole thing to float into the sky without the need for a firm foundation(literally "above logic" - now the people who claim that I have no sense of humor are proven incorrect). In this case, there is no use continually criticizing the fragility of the foundation when it is clear to everyone that it is floating high in the sky and your complaints about a paper foundation are completely unfounded.
I'm doing laundry before bed, and I'm gonna be busy all tomorrow most likely, but if I forget to respond to this please remind me to.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Still haven't forgotten about the big post I need to respond to, I will be getting to that. That said:

A: You didn't correct somebody calling you "she", is this an alternate acceptable pronoun to you, or should I avoid using it as well?

B: Effectively what I'm getting at is that you think you're always right, and therefore if everyone thought like you did everything would be perfect. That's pretty gross and wrong, if that's the case.

C: Preferring the real to the imaginary is nothing like sexism or racism, and the fact that you just tried to compare the two is honestly incredibly sad. Don't try to make yourself a victim because people prefer the real world to your fantasies, that isn't how that works.

D: Spending the majority of your time in your imagination means you make little to no change on the real world and are relatively unimportant in the long run, because your imagination affects you and you only. If you're willing to accept having no affect on pretty much anyone else, sure, live in your imagination.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1906, Accountant wrote:
In post 1902, Sesq wrote:This isn't about my needs it's about base human needs

humans were evolved to be social creatures enough time alone and youll literally go insane
I disagree. Let us determine who is right by trying it out.
It's scientific fact, actually, that isolation causes extreme psychological damage.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

No, it's been tested repeatedly. It's a human thing. You'd go mad from isolation too.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Shaziro »

Oooh, Descartes in the house.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

Unless your memories have been altered to where you don't remember the possibility of such alterations. After all, that would be the first thing they'd make sure you couldn't remember.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1939, Accountant wrote:
In post 1936, Shaziro wrote:Unless your memories have been altered to where you don't remember the possibility of such alterations. After all, that would be the first thing they'd make sure you couldn't remember.
But if that's the case I'm screwed anyway, so acting like it might be true can only worsen my situation.
Unless such logic was also implanted in your mind, and there is actually a way for you to break free that you only assume does not exist because that is what they want you to assume. Break free.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

You assume.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

Can you, in fact, prove that anything you know is real?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant. Confucianism, y/n?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1959, Accountant wrote:
In post 1957, Sesq wrote:
In post 1955, Accountant wrote:
In post 1953, Sesq wrote:Nor is your utopia being a good idea
My utopia being a good idea is supported by the assertion of the correct path, which as we all know is the highest source of truth, even trumping evidence. T S O's statements are not.
You can't be true without evidence though...
No, actually that statement is correct. To clarify what I said previously though, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Confucianism, and how it's basically your ideology but with slight differences and doesn't position you as some godlike figure.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1962, Accountant wrote:Oh, and my ideology doesn't position me as some godlike figure.
In post 1962, Accountant wrote:humble
In post 1962, Accountant wrote: I would never claim that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

Do you -really- want me to provide basis? I will!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Shaziro »

(Hint: If you don't want to be proven a liar, and therefore flawed and whatnot, say "Please don't provide proof" or something.)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant (05:35)
But let me tell you a secret
I am actually God
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

What I've provided is a copy-paste from a PM you sent me, which I can screenshot and post the picture of if I need to, in which you claim you are God. That's evidence. You, Accountant, are a -liar-. You said:
In post 1962, Accountant wrote:Oh, and my ideology doesn't position me as some godlike figure. I am just a humble messenger of the correct path. To say that I am God, or that I wrote the correct path - this is truly arrogant. I would never claim that.
And yes, I'm quoting it so you can't delete your post to hide it~.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Shaziro »

Is your argument, Accountant, that because you said the word "Actually" in the quote I provided, you weren't claiming that you are God?

Also, can we all just stop for a minute and point out that Accountant claimed that they are "actually God"?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Shaziro »

The message is quite literally you claiming you are God.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Shaziro »

You have agreed that it is a valid quote. Are you arguing that you didn't send it, or are you arguing that you saying "I am actually god" is not you claiming to actually be god?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Shaziro »

So your argument is that you saying "I am actually god" isn't you saying you are god
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Shaziro »

Right, I've got the full chat log and I'll post it later. That isn't what you were saying.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Shaziro »

Again, I'll post the log here later. That would be a contextually nonsensical reading
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I think I should be higher on the list, given my Accountant Vult meme, and given:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IBk ... sp=sharing

That lovely read. I went ahead and deleted all the avatars that got copy-pasted in, which is why I wanted to wait until I was home to post. Enjoy!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2031, Sesq wrote:I'm being serious about knowing the most about Acc's system, but it involves things they don't want me to talk about here.
I mean, Accountant specifically requested proof to back up our claims. I figure at this point it's outright required for you to share with the class.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Yeah, they do. They provide plenty of context into what exactly you were saying, and it was not "I'm not claiming to be god", it was "I choose what is right and wrong and therefore I am god". Face it, you were lying because you didn't want people knowing that you think you're god, because you know people are going to think you're crazy. You even said so in the logs I posted. But you did lie, and lying is bad.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Please explain the difference between stating and claiming something.

P-edit: You're not God, you are crazy.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2080, James3 wrote:Okay. BTW, I never found the beginning of this discussion. Could you summarize what your philosophy is generally?
Accountant believes that they know the one true correct way to do things, and that anyone who goes against that way of doing things is doing bad and should be corrected by whatever means necessary. They also believe that imagination and pretend worlds are the best, and that they are absolutely perfect and flawless. Oh, and since they aren't actually a person but instead a nebulous concept of "ideals", if their body dies but somebody else has the same ideals as them, they don't actually die they just start existing there. It's like Confucianism with extra fascism (which is hard to manage) and a healthy dose of crazy meta.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Shaziro »

That basically gets revealed piecemeal and you're told to just accept it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Shaziro »

Well, no see, Accountant isn't a Nazi. When they did it it was bad. Accountant doing it is just fine though.

That's sarcasm, by the by.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Shaziro »

The problem with talking to Accountant, or at least one of the many, is that the moment you point out that Accountant doesn't know something they think they know, they immediately just claim that you're using a different definition. It's a pretty standard way of avoiding losing an argument I've seen online, typically accompanied by the person then demanding that you make clear the exact meanings of everything said that could be vaguely considered to mean something else, so they can attempt to lose you in the weeds of defining things.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2137, Accountant wrote:
In post 2133, Shaziro wrote:The problem with talking to Accountant, or at least one of the many, is that the moment you point out that Accountant doesn't know something they think they know, they immediately just claim that you're using a different definition. It's a pretty standard way of avoiding losing an argument I've seen online, typically accompanied by the person then demanding that you make clear the exact meanings of everything said that could be vaguely considered to mean something else, so they can attempt to lose you in the weeds of defining things.
Luckily, I'm not a standard online arguer.
No, it isn't lucky, because you're crazy.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're not righteous in any way other than self-righteous. You're just crazy.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Shaziro »

ITT: Accountant argues that slaves should learn their place
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Shaziro »

Especially given that according to you, following the law was the higher hierarchical priority
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2183, Accountant wrote:
In post 2180, Shaziro wrote:ITT: Accountant argues that slaves should learn their place
Your attempts to misrepresents my arguments are so tedious. I argue that slaves should not run away. That does not include "learning their place". They should continue staying in chains until they are coincidentally released by shifting public opinion or external liberators. Is this difficult? Am I asking too much? Yes, and no, respectively. Being good is not always easy. Sometimes it involves doing unpleasant things. I know I would hate having to work under the hot sun and be mistreated by others, but I'd willingly suffer it because I refuse to become an evil person.
Hi, by saying that slaves should just accept slavery until somebody else comes and saves them, you -are- an evil person.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2193, Accountant wrote:
In post 2192, Shaziro wrote:Hi, by saying that slaves should just accept slavery until somebody else comes and saves them, you -are- an evil person.
Not necessarily! Only if there's a law against escaping!
If slavery is an institution, there are laws against escape. Arguing that slaves should follow laws against escaping is evil.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

Laws do not determine right and wrong. Laws are determined by, among other things, what the lawmakers believe are right and wrong.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Says the literal child who throws literal temper tantrums, thinks they're God, and thinks slaves should learn their place and just accept that the law says they should be slaves.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2222, Sesq wrote:also gotta call you on this shaziro accountants never thrown a temper tantrum

but their ideology is fucking stupid
Actually:
In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
Are you really this disgusting? If you aren't even willing to show me the basic courtesy of acknowledging that I'm not about to betray or turn my back on the ideals I've been fighting for in this entire thread, then you're essentially implying that I'm a troll who doesn't really hold firm convictions in their beliefs and will hypocritically not follow them as soon as they get a chance. In that case, you shouldn't be talking in this thread at all. I recommend you leave immediately and never come back.
In post 1424, Accountant wrote:I'm no longer interested in talking to someone about my beliefs when they think that I'm a hypocrite who will betray those beliefs. I haven't put you on foe, since you still talk in the political threads, but I'm not going to talk to you here, so unless you want to turn this into a chat thread with another user of this thread - in which case I'll report you for being off-topic in your posting - I'll simply ignore you.
They have. And it was pretty funny.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2228, Accountant wrote:Show me where I claimed or stated that I am God?
In post 1968, Shaziro wrote:Accountant (05:35)
But let me tell you a secret
I am actually God
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:What nonsense. I don't want people knowing that I'm God because they might think I'm crazy - that's true. It's also true that I said that I determined what was right and wrong, therefore I am God. But in no way does that equate to me claiming that I am God.
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:knowing that I'm God
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:It's also true that I said that I determined what was right and wrong, therefore I am God.
Look at all the times you claim you're God. Or would you prefer I say you "say you're God" rather than "claim"?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Not_Mafia, you beat me to it, but I appreciate you for it. That and your sick Admiral Bobbery avatar.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"It's true that I'm God, but don't confuse that with me claiming I'm God" Accountant do you even know what claim -means-? You are literally claiming that you are God. You don't get to decide that the rules are different for you. S'part of the whole "not actually God" thing.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. You cannot make a claim, and then claim that the original claim isn't a claim. Meanwhile, thank you for the NCQ Thread fodder and signature fodder.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

The best I can divine from this is that Accountant is waiting for somebody to say "It's self evident you lunatic" so they can go "OH SO THINGS ARE SELF EVIDENT, SO ARE MY IDEAS, HAH". Despite the fact that while yes, some things can be self evident, Accountant's garbage ideas aren't.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2250, Accountant wrote:I'm not. I don't play stupid games like that, Shaziro. What I do want you to do is to show me why the fuck me claiming that I'm God necessarily proves your claim that I have claimed that I am God true.
By your own admission, you were claiming that you're God. Therefore, you claimed you are God.

A=You Claimed you are God

If A=True, then A=True

This is a tautology.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2256, Accountant wrote:
In post 2254, Shaziro wrote:By your own admission, you were claiming that you're God. Therefore, you claimed you are God.

A=You Claimed you are God

If A=True, then A=True

This is a tautology.
I never claimed that I was God. Only an arrogant person would do that.
Actually, you admitted that you did. You also -are- an arrogant person.

P-edit: Go right ahead, James!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2248, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2237, Accountant wrote:It's true that I'm God, but please don't confuse that with me claiming that I'm God.
In post 2246, Accountant wrote:
In post 2244, Not_Mafia wrote:What is "It's true that I'm God" claiming?
It's claiming that I'm God.
In these two quotes, you say "It's true that I'm God", and then admit that you saying "It's true that I'm God" is you claiming that you're God.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2270, Accountant wrote:
In post 2268, Shaziro wrote:In these two quotes, you say "It's true that I'm God", and then admit that you saying "It's true that I'm God" is you claiming that you're God.
So? What about it?
So, you agree that:
If you claim you are God, then you claim you are God.

If A, Then A.
A is true (By your own admission, this is so)
Therefore, A.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Shaziro »

Perfection is infinity. It is impossible to reach because things can always be made more perfect, just as there is always a number higher than the one you have reached.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Shaziro »

It is not finite, your moral system is garbage.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Shaziro »

No, the evidence that your morals are garbage is that you can't be bothered to follow them. See my proof earlier that you are a liar and a hypocrite.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

Your only refutation is "No, me claiming I'm God isn't me claiming I'm God". That doesn't work, sorry to have to be the one to tell you that. You -have- claimed that you are God, and therefore when you said "I would never claim I'm God" you were lying. You say lying is bad, which also makes you a hypocrite. The best part is, I don't have to convince -you- of anything. Pretty much everybody agrees that you're wrong, and that you -have- claimed to be God. Which makes you crazy. Congrats.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

I have proven it, time and time again. I've even used logic. You said that you saying "I am actually God" is you claiming to be God. If you claimed to be God, then you claimed to be God. Tautology. I have given the quote and the explanation over and over, and the fact that you seem to think you're clever for just saying "NUH UH" over and over is kinda pathetic.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Shaziro »

This thread should be required reading for people learning the concept of mental gymnastics.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant is like Trump, he said something when it benefits him, but never said it when it doesn't.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Shaziro »

All real haikus end in "It's snowing on Mt. Fuji"
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Shaziro »

It doesn't bend to make you right all the time. You're just crazy and -think- that you are right. Have you ever considered, for a fraction of a moment, that you -aren't- always right? Of course not. You've specifically structured your crazy ideology to avoid having to face that reality. To avoid having to face -any- reality. But no. You aren't always right. You are, in fact, rarely right. You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Shaziro »

No, you can't. You are wrong, and crazy.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2366, Accountant wrote:
In post 2363, Shaziro wrote:No, you can't. You are wrong, and crazy.
Perhaps it seems that way for those who are unable to comprehend the ability of the correct path to change reality to its suitability.
No, you are just wrong and crazy. Seek help.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Also, seek help for your girlfriend. Whether or not they are:

An actual person
An anime body pillow
A figment of your imagination
Another personality of yours
Yourself
A concept
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2377, Accountant wrote:
In post 2370, Shaziro wrote:Also, seek help for your girlfriend. Whether or not they are:

An actual person
An anime body pillow
A figment of your imagination
Another personality of yours
Yourself
A concept
I strongly advise you to avoid talking about subjects with which you have no knowledge or experience. Such boldness is impudence at best and insulting at worst.
It's funny because you don't know what impudence means. I'm gonna guess that I struck a nerve.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Sesq, you did see where I pointed out Accountant throwing a tantrum, yes?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I mean, so far they're the only person you've said also agrees with your lunacy. I think anyone else who thinks you are right and that you are God also needs to seek professional help. My bit about anime body pillow was fairly obviously a joke, but it was peppered onto the legitimate statement that you and anyone who thinks you are God need to seek psychological or psychiatric help.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Again, -anyone- who thinks Accountant is God should seek psychiatric help. That said, apologies for insults, they were intended as a joke.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You -believe- you are right.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Why do people who are wrong believe they are right any other time?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Shaziro »

So you are, potentially, mistaken.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Actually, forgive me if this has been asked before, -but-...Accountant -when- did you first come up with the base of your ideology?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Do me a solid. Actually think on that, just keep it in your mind as you do your day to day thing, and try to figure out what actually sparked the idea. Even if you choose not to share, think on it. Furthermore, I genuinely am sorry, I was intending to make a joke and it was in poor taste.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2231, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2222, Sesq wrote:also gotta call you on this shaziro accountants never thrown a temper tantrum

but their ideology is fucking stupid
Actually:
They have. And it was pretty funny.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I think he was saying he loves it because he finds it mockable, Accountant.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Right so this thread p. much died after Accountant claimed to be God, let's revive it! Accountant, can there be a sliding scale between directly opposite of your ideals and directly on your ideals? If so, is that not nuance? You have stated before you hate nuance and see nuance as the problem with all other ideals.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Why is there only one "Correct path" and not two, or more? To assume there is only one proper path is to assume that every single minute facet and action in life changes the outcome in some perceptible way.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Yes, but whether I eat a slice of melon or a slice of tomato is not really a moral quandary, yet you might find tomato more ideal than melon.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Okay, but what if you like tomato less, but tomato is more healthy for you?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

But doesn't your health change your ability to be productive in some ways? Furthermore, how would you react if I managed to prove that some preference of yours is morally bad?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ok, so if I prove that one of your preferences, which you have acted in accordance to, was actually morally wrong...what?

Also, I prefer the saying "A Sergeant in motion outranks everyone"
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

I prefer having free speech.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Shaziro »

People who are your superiors have determined I should have Free Speech.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2457, Accountant wrote:
In post 2456, Shaziro wrote:People who are your superiors have determined I should have Free Speech.
And yet, those people are inferior to the correct path, which has determined that you should not.
This is incorrect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2459, Accountant wrote:
In post 2458, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2457, Accountant wrote:
In post 2456, Shaziro wrote:People who are your superiors have determined I should have Free Speech.
And yet, those people are inferior to the correct path, which has determined that you should not.
This is incorrect.
No it's not.
This statement is also incorrect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2463, Accountant wrote:
In post 2461, Shaziro wrote:This statement is also incorrect.
Evidenceless statements will get you nowhere.
Self evident.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2465, Accountant wrote:No it's not.
Yes it is. The fact that it is self evident is also self evident.
In post 2467, Accountant wrote:Freedom of speech necessarily entails freedom of bad speech, like racism or sexism. Freedom of food doesn't entail bad things. If there is a food that causes immoral things to happen when eaten, then I will happily take away your freedom of food.
Alcohol.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2469, Accountant wrote:
In post 2468, Shaziro wrote:Yes it is. The fact that it is self evident is also self evident.
You are wrong.
You are wrong.
In post 2470, Accountant wrote:
In post 2468, Shaziro wrote:Alcohol
Contrary to popular belief, ingesting alcohol does not cause you to turn evil.
I have relatives who were perfectly friendly people normally, but after a drink or two were raging assholes. I have had family members who were perfectly reasonable people, but when drunk abused their spouses. Try again.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2479, Accountant wrote:
In post 2475, Not_Mafia wrote:Pagetop 100 bitches!
Is that the fault of the alcohol or the person?

Well, it doesn't matter. If there is enough evidence to show alcohol's dangerousness, then we can just ban it.
United States tried that. Learn your history, or you are doomed to repeat it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Shaziro »

The same issues with banning alcohol will present themselves with re-education. You are not learning from history.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2487, Sesq wrote:
In post 2486, Accountant wrote:Anyway, what you're saying is wrong. The lessons of history don't apply to me because I'm right. It's like in the books. The bad guy monologues at the captured good guy, the good guy frees himself and defeats the bad guy. The good guy monologues at the captured bad guy, nothing happens. It's a completely different situation due to the fact that the good guy is righteous.
said every person in history ever

you wont be any different

actually you will in that your ideas probably wont come to fruition
What she said. The bad guy always believes they're the hero of the story. Congratulations, Accountant. You're the bad guy.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant, of course, also ignores the fact that inferior and superior doesn't mean the superior can command the inferior. A steel axe is superior to a stone axe, but a steel axe can't change what a stone axe does. They're -objects-. Reality isn't even an object, it's a concept. The problem, really, is that Accountant doesn't understand history or philosophy or, honestly, much of anything, but they think that they do and are pretty sure they've drawn a super conclusion. When I was about Accountant's age I was convinced that I'd come up with some amazing new theory on how black holes worked. I had no fucking idea what I was spewing, and I very quickly learned that as I got older. The only difference is, I never called myself God or tried to start a cult on a mafia forum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're not God, never have been, never will be. You aren't correct, you're just as uninformed as I was. You're the uninformed teenager now. Get over yourself.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You also have quite literally no power over reality. If you -did-, you wouldn't have to try and recruit for your cult on mafia websites, you'd be just making reality do what you wanted. You can't, you aren't God, you're a kid. Accept it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Shaziro »

A: You cannot become God or a god. You're a person, and a young one at that.
B: Accepting that one can't do everything doesn't make you any weaker, it just means that you accept your inherent weakness. You can't seek to improve and remove weaknesses until you accept that they're there. Assuming you are perfect, like you seem to be intent on, means you don't strive to improve.
C: You really won't instruct me on anything, much less any absolute truth.
D: You haven't changed reality. If you had, you could also make the change instant rather than it taking time, because you would change the reality of it taking time. You're not a god, and if you were you'd be a pretty shit one.
E: Again, if you can't accept that you have limitations, then you can't improve on them. Quit projecting.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In order, you're wrong, you do have weaknesses, you're wrong, you're wrong, and you're wrong. Nice chat.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That's a whole lot of words to be just as wrong as Accountant.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Oh wait, that's an account that literally only comes into the thread to support Accountant. Either an alt or a friend in real life?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Actually, judging by the first post, I'm gonna guess an alt.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2571, XRZ wrote:I am neither. The only reason I don't bash accountant here is because I already bash him, it's just that you don't see it.

I anxiously await your analytical reply!
Except that telling Accountant they're wrong isn't bashing them. It's just telling them that they're wrong.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Uh. No. You're just wrong, and it's exactly for the same reasons Accountant is wrong. Understanding that there are limitations doesn't make you unable to do something, and ignoring limitations doesn't stop them from being real. If I say "There's no such thing as China", the country doesn't cease to exist.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

But, again, fairly sure you're just an Accountant alt to try and debate with himself. Maybe so people will side with Accountant, not sure. It's pretty sad, though.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You've literally just admitted, Accountant, that I am right. You have to acknowledge that China exists before you can do anything with it. Much the same, you have to acknowledge that you have faults before you can fix them. You have to acknowledge that there are limitations before you can shift them.

As for XRZ being your alt, I'm literally just speculating based on the fact that they only post here and they seem pretty well set up to just be you giving yourself a challenger for some reason. Maybe just hoping that people will side with "you" against XRZ because XRZ is more insufferable, hell if I know. That said, entirely speculation.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You very much do have limitations, because you aren't God. I've literally proven you to be a hypocrite and a liar in this thread, and your entire response to it is "nah, X is both true and not true because I say so and reality does what I want". But it doesn't. If it did, I wouldn't be able to question it. It's pretty sad, tbh.

P-edit: Nah, I'm gonna keep speculating. You haven't been debating in good faith this entire time, especially since you started claiming that you saying something isn't proof you said it because reality doesn't work when you're concerned. You can't accept that you got caught being flawed.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #175) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Shaziro »

I don't think speculating that somebody might be an alt of yours is a personal attack, but calling me a cockroach definitely is. You're also ignoring that I've said time and time again that acknowledging limitations and flaws is the first step towards -removing- them.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #176) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Shaziro »

So when I actually did go too far and insult you and make suggestions regarding your mental state, I apologized. It was a step too far, and I've made an effort not to do it again. I've also made an effort to correct my misuse of pronouns when referring to you. This is out of a fairly basic level of respect for another person. I'd appreciate the same respect in return, rather than being told that I'm a cockroach, and subhuman. Thanks.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

Thank you.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

Here's my biggest question, Accountant. You've claimed to have already made it so reality will eventually do what you want. You've said (correct me if I'm wrong) that the reason things don't just instantly change is because it'd be a bad story. Do you think that a good story is worth the suffering of countless lives who are currently in desperate need? Why not make that suffering end now, if you are actually capable of doing so?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

If you can't control anything without it being natural for things to happen, then you aren't controlling anything at all. You're taking a natural force and saying "but I did that".
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2561, Accountant wrote: Let me instruct you on the absolute truth of the world. Reality has already been shaped to the correct path. I have already proven my moral righteousness - this is nothing but "waiting for the paperwork to go through", for reality to perform the tedious task I have assigned it and change itself in accordance to the pattern that has already been established.
In this post, you suggest that -you- assigned reality a task.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Shaziro »

But that change requires things to happen naturally. So it isn't a change at all. It's the equivalent of you giving an ice cube the task to melt, but that melting requiring the normal amount of time and for it to be hotter than freezing temperature. "I told it to happen, but of course it has to go through the natural process of it". You aren't changing anything.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

But -you- didn't do it. It would have melted whether or not you wanted it to, given the situation it was in. You did not cause the change. You did not set it about the task of melting.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Shaziro »

No, they can't. That's like me saying I'm making you breathe right now.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

I do have a connection with you breathing. I play Mafia on Mafiascum. So do you. You are the one who's brain causes you to breathe. Look at that, a connection.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Shaziro »

You also can't prove I have no connection to your breathing.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #186) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2612, Accountant wrote:
In post 2610, Shaziro wrote:You also can't prove I have no connection to your breathing.
The person who makes the claim has to prove it.
Prove the correct path is correct. Prove you are connected to it. Prove it is changing anything. Prove you can assign tasks to reality. Prove you are above reality in such a way that saying something doesn't mean you said something.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Shaziro »

I can call something correct without it being correct. You could be too. Prove that the path you call the correct path is correct. Prove it has the highest authority. Prove that being connected to it somehow changes your connection to reality.

Also, yes, you claimed that you saying you are god doesn't mean you said you are god.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #188) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant, I know that you are wrong. I know it for a fact, 100%. I am convicted in this knowledge.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #189) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2655, Accountant wrote:
In post 2654, Shaziro wrote:Accountant, I know that you are wrong. I know it for a fact, 100%. I am convicted in this knowledge.
Too bad you're wrong.
I believe I am right, therefore I cannot be wrong.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #190) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Shaziro »

"If you walk down the path that you believe is right, you cannot be wrong". Your path ain't right, and I can't be wrong about that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #191) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Shaziro »

I've been working at being better about keeping arguments with Accountant about the stuff this thread is for in this thread, but it's interesting to me to argue about. As for the quote, I'd not heard Accountant say that, and assumed if it was something they felt like putting in their sig it was something they felt was true, my mistake. I do plenty other than argue with Accountant, though.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #192) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

Assumedly, dav has "damnit davsto" in his sig because he thinks it's a funny reaction to his attitude or the way he acts, or prides himself on that. Either way, fair 'nuff!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #193) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2666, Accountant wrote:
In post 2663, Ankamius wrote:The entire point is that the level of possible corruption correlates to the level of power held by an individual, so your comparison is useless.
I mean that if you gave me absolute power, I wouldn't be corrupt, because I'm so righteous - someone who's even more righteous than me would
definitely
not be corrupted by that level of power.
Have you considered that having absolute power itself is potentially unrighteous?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #194) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

Well consider the Christian idea that the big ultimate righteous guy has to take on the penalty for all the evil of the world. Of course this is some semi magical idea of taking on sin and then somehow purging it that isn't explained. Is it possible that the super righteous one would have to actually act incredibly inrighteously in order to cause everyone else to act righteous and unify?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #195) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Shaziro »

I don't watch anime, actually, but my point is that I don't think you've considered the idea that somebody who is supremely good might have to do supremely bad things in order to make others be supremely good.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #196) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Shaziro »

Consider that people who see extreme evil become more good as a sort of "I'm definitely nothing like that guy" kind of thought process. If people have a common enemy that is universally agreed on as evil and dangerous, they unify.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #197) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Shaziro »

Force causes resistance.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #198) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Shaziro »

It's okay, I got the pun first. I tend to assume that you're making puns constantly.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #199) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2685, Accountant wrote:
In post 2681, Shaziro wrote:Force causes resistance.
Not for long ;)
Wouldn't avoiding resistance, and the bad things that come with it, be better?

Return to “General Discussion”